AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-12-24, 11:16   Link #1041
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
I really see no way Yuki could put 4th under a threat that would make him use a gun... No one would buy that and Yuno would behead him for that faster then he would say "Aahhh".
That's why Fourth did what he did. Yukki (at this point) isn't any kind of aggressor--but Fourth also knows that Yuno is a complete psycho. By placing Yukki in apparent danger, Yuno reacted, beating up a couple of cops and stealing their guns, then shooting at Fourth. Now, he's got two people who were suspects in a murder (based on what he told the other cops, of course), one of whom has now assaulted three police officers and tried to kill one. Which means that there's no longer any reason to "sell" them as a threat but now they actually are a threat and he can use the full force of the police to bring them down.
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-24, 20:13   Link #1042
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
That's why Fourth did what he did. Yukki (at this point) isn't any kind of aggressor--but Fourth also knows that Yuno is a complete psycho. By placing Yukki in apparent danger, Yuno reacted, beating up a couple of cops and stealing their guns, then shooting at Fourth. Now, he's got two people who were suspects in a murder (based on what he told the other cops, of course), one of whom has now assaulted three police officers and tried to kill one. Which means that there's no longer any reason to "sell" them as a threat but now they actually are a threat and he can use the full force of the police to bring them down.
Just As Planned...
Old 2011-12-25, 10:15   Link #1043
klare

the police station and hospital scenes are as bad as the Yikii's home fighting with kid diary holder scene, not sure it is the adaption fault or it is really like that in the manga... hope things get better
Old 2011-12-25, 22:41   Link #1044
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep12:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-26, 05:09   Link #1045
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Awesome episode. Tons of stuff happened, but that ending is a little creepy- just what is Yuno up to?

Episode 12: One Shot
Old 2011-12-26, 08:42   Link #1046
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

And so Forths rein of terror ends, but little does Yuki realise, his biggest threat has been with him the entire time. Yuno...at least, thats what the ending of this episode suggests

A good episode, better than the last, even if Yuno did manage to shoot a few heavily armoured Swat team members XD

And Murmur's bit at the end after the credits was great "To Summarize, you became a detective to beat the shit out of people?" XD
Old 2011-12-26, 09:05   Link #1047
Fnights
Yoku dekimashita!

Good episode as always, but i'm wondering how they manage to fit 7 volumes on 14 episodes.

Well my hopes still up.
Fnights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-26, 10:21   Link #1048
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for ep12:
But that is what makes Mirai Nikki so hilarious to read/watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fnights View Post
Good episode as always, but i'm wondering how they manage to fit 7 volumes on 14 episodes.

Well my hopes still up.
There isn't an awful lot left.

Anyway, one of my favourite arcs is just beginning

This one only worth it for Minene dressing as a nurse
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-26, 11:03   Link #1049
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for ep12:
Correction: The superhuman abilities of Yuno.

This episode Yukki just managed to upgrade to "normal" hero status as opposed to "wimp" hero status.

The major plot hole here was that Yuno did kill a bunch of policemen, I doubt they'd be happy about that.

Although, granted there was self-defense since the police were being used to kill them- that would probably work as a defense in America, not so sure how it would work in Japan.

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Sackett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-26, 11:08   Link #1050
Malkuth
Banned

^ I am pretty sure that resisting arrest (and shooting policemen in the process) has nothing to do with a court's verdict about the crime you are hunted for

But it is Mirai Nikki, logic does not exactly apply
Old 2011-12-26, 11:23   Link #1051
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
^ I am pretty sure that resisting arrest (and shooting policemen in the process) has nothing to do with a court's verdict about the crime you are hunted for

There's plenty of time for the court to add more charges to the one a person was originally arrested for. A person can go on trial for multiple offenses.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-26, 12:11   Link #1052
Malkuth
Banned

What I meant was that it does not matter if you are innocent or not, when police tries to arrest you, you have no right to resist, doing so is a crime by itself. Therefore even if you are found innocent for the crime that they tried to arrest, you will still convicted for resisting arrest.

However stupid, unfair, unjust, and sheepish that is
Old 2011-12-26, 12:18   Link #1053
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
Quote:

Yes, but if you can plausibly claim that the police were going to kill you (under the reasonable person standard), not just arrest you, then self-defense applies and you are entitled to resist the police. (In America at least).

In this instance there is some plausible evidence that the police chief was planning to murder Yukki and Yuno, and was using his control over the police to make the police his unknowing accomplices. This would probably work out to Yukki and Yuno not being guilty of murdering the policemen. However, they would be in jail while everyone worked out what to do. There would probably be a trial, and I'd give them about 70% chance of being found innocent- if it wasn't for the fact that an investigation would start to find all sorts of questionable things about Yuno. (Like where are her parents). The major implausibility is that no one ever seems to question what happened to Yuno's parents.

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Sackett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-26, 12:46   Link #1054
Malkuth
Banned

WUT? There is a window in law for someone with an expensive lawyer to evade the consequences of killing cops in the states

Now joking aside, I find it strange, courts and police are supposed to have separate jurisdictions... you are not arrested because you ARE guilty, it's not the police's job to judge you; on the other hand, a judge can NOT ignore the fact that you resisted arrest, whether it was justified or not, it does not matter. Well, at least in Greece and Germany, which of course follow different judicial systems it is so... in theory.

As I implied rules, laws, and all that crap are supposed to be obeyed, however unfair they are, otherwise we would have anarchy, and humanity on average has not evolved enough for such advanced social structures
Old 2011-12-26, 13:09   Link #1055
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Glad Yuki stood up to 4th and chose to save Yuno. Lol how 9th ended up being caught by Nishijima again. Didn't Yuki say that they let them go after the interrogation? So why would they still be looking for Yuno. Like how she deleted Akise's text. Also what was that last thing they showed in Yuno's bag, i couldn't make out what it was? Lol 4th became a detective to beat people up.
Old 2011-12-26, 13:46   Link #1056
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

The last thing in Yuno's bag were a bunch of clear plastic bags with skulls in them. My guess over the Yuno search is that she's got a side plan in the works that we as an audience along with Yuki don't know about. Notice how Akise didn't mention that Yuki was still wanted and how Yuno had "gone missing" although she was supposedly cleared from all suspicion.

In the back of my mind, I feel as if Yuno is using Yuki and going to extreme measures to ensure her victory. Think about it- her diary solely relies on the fact that Yuki is alive, so what would happen if he died before they were the last two remaining? Now, think of it the other way. Yuki and Yuno are the only ones remaining- who would win in a fight? Yeah, exactly.

That's just a thought I've been having since the first episode, but it seems like many people disagree with me on this front.
Old 2011-12-26, 13:52   Link #1057
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
That's just a thought I've been having since the first episode, but it seems like many people disagree with me on this front.
And I'm one of them. Right now, nothing prove that. It's the exact opposite. Everthing in this show prove that Yuno would do eveything for the sake of Yuki, everything. She crazily loves him.
Old 2011-12-26, 14:01   Link #1058
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
But that is what makes Mirai Nikki so hilarious to read/watch
Mirai Nikki: "Σ(´Д` )"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackett View Post
Correction: The superhuman abilities of Yuno.

This episode Yukki just managed to upgrade to "normal" hero status as opposed to "wimp" hero status.
Yukiteru's aim was pretty amazing too. Well, I've never used a gun, so I can't tell from experience though.
Though, just like Shana, LOVE is almighty. Even if you never used a gun before, even if there is no physical way to move the development/scenario in an understandable way (DEAD END flag), LOVE is the answer. Next time, when you play an eroge and you activated the wrong flag, use LOVE. Shoot your love beams at your computer and surely, surely, it will answer you.
"Love~ It's Love~ etc." by Liang Chi-sama, CANAAN

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-26, 14:23   Link #1059
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
And I'm one of them. Right now, nothing prove that. It's the exact opposite. Everthing in this show prove that Yuno would do eveything for the sake of Yuki, everything. She crazily loves him.
But you see, that's what's so scary. The deepest roots of psychological warfare plant themselves through the heart and mind, meaning that if Yuno can convince Yuki that she's on his side with no doubts, then Yuki will be putty in Yuno's hands.

Just a theoretical thought, but y'know.
Old 2011-12-26, 15:13   Link #1060
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackett View Post
Yes, but if you can plausibly claim that the police were going to kill you (under the reasonable person standard), not just arrest you, then self-defense applies and you are entitled to resist the police. (In America at least).

In this instance there is some plausible evidence that the police chief was planning to murder Yukki and Yuno, and was using his control over the police to make the police his unknowing accomplices. This would probably work out to Yukki and Yuno not being guilty of murdering the policemen. However, they would be in jail while everyone worked out what to do. There would probably be a trial, and I'd give them about 70% chance of being found innocent- if it wasn't for the fact that an investigation would start to find all sorts of questionable things about Yuno. (Like where are her parents). The major implausibility is that no one ever seems to question what happened to Yuno's parents.
Of course, then there is that minor detail that they are playing an reality-altering game hosted by a god named Deus Ex Machina.

Tags
psychological, shounen, yandere