AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2007-05-13, 19:35   Link #221
Obi-Wan
Hello there
*Fansubber

I remember a time the Spurs were called soft. Now they are being called dirty by bandwagon Suns fans who can't accept their star center leads the league in PFs and had foul trouble last night. Classic.

Oh, and probs to the Suns trying to be physical, and also for them playing Duncan one on one. It's totally working for them.
Old 2007-05-13, 23:29   Link #222
Master zoid pilot

Send a message via AIM to Master zoid pilot Send a message via MSN to Master zoid pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obi-Wan View Post
I remember a time the Spurs were called soft. Now they are being called dirty by bandwagon Suns fans who can't accept their star center leads the league in PFs and had foul trouble last night. Classic.

Oh, and probs to the Suns trying to be physical, and also for them playing Duncan one on one. It's totally working for them.
Theres a difference between having fouls and kneeing/kicking people......you don't see Amare on Sports Center getting highlighted for his dirty plays now do you?

My mom is a Spurs fan and she even admitted to the bad refing.

Damn GS come on!

WIN 3 IN A ROW BABY!
Master zoid pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-14, 00:19   Link #223
Tran225

how bout them warriors?
Tran225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-14, 00:48   Link #224
Obi-Wan
Hello there
*Fansubber

It amazes me the length the Suns, and their fans, are going to about bitching at the refs. It's the playoffs, and the game gets more physical in the playoffs. The Suns aren't going to win if they think great teams like the Spurs are just going to let them play their finnesse game without throwing some weight around.

It's also ironic that fans of a team that Raja Bell plays for are calling the Spurs dirty. It's so funny. I just point to Tim Duncan's postgame interview when someone asked him if this is one of the more physical series he has played in and he just started laughing.
Old 2007-05-14, 01:04   Link #225
Master zoid pilot

Send a message via AIM to Master zoid pilot Send a message via MSN to Master zoid pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obi-Wan View Post
It amazes me the length the Suns, and their fans, are going to about bitching at the refs. It's the playoffs, and the game gets more physical in the playoffs. The Suns aren't going to win if they think great teams like the Spurs are just going to let them play their finnesse game without throwing some weight around.

It's also ironic that fans of a team that Raja Bell plays for are calling the Spurs dirty. It's so funny. I just point to Tim Duncan's postgame interview when someone asked him if this is one of the more physical series he has played in and he just started laughing.
Raja doesn't play dirty....don't try that Kobe crap either because Kobe threw elbow's anyone would through them back unless your scared. Phoenix can't go out there and start bashing Spurs because they'd be called the second they try to do any little thing!

It's funny how Spur fans when they are getting calls don't say a word!

WHO THE HELL IN THE LEAGUE BITCHES MORE ABOUT REFS THAN TIM DUNCAN!!!!!

How Ironic from a Spur fan
Old 2007-05-14, 01:06   Link #226
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

yeah thank god that bulls win & avoid the swept!!!
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-14, 01:51   Link #227
Tommy
Mr. Prince

I don't really think Bowen is dirty at all, he just plays good D and accidents happen like this.

Spoiler for Tough D:
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-14, 03:36   Link #228
Master zoid pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
I don't really think Bowen is dirty at all, he just plays good D and accidents happen like this.

Spoiler for Tough D:
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2007-05-14, 13:34   Link #229
Obi-Wan
Hello there
*Fansubber

I like the one when he kicks Ray "Crybaby Bitch" Allen in the back from last season. I totally hate Ray Allen.
Old 2007-05-14, 17:37   Link #230
guiltygearxt
C.C. belongs to me

Quote:

Spoiler for Tough D:
ROFL!!!!

man i have 2 current that as a sig on other sites
guiltygearxt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-14, 23:39   Link #231
Tommy
Mr. Prince

What a fucking game! great to see the suns pull out a win in SA since it's been ages since they've won there. And wtf is up with cheap shot bob? Spurs are a dirty fucking team.
Old 2007-05-14, 23:42   Link #232
Master zoid pilot

F@#KING PHOENIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

LET'S GO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAY TO TAKE ONE DOWN THE STRETCH, WE GOT HEART, WE DON'T LAY DOWN!!!!!!!!

Yes 2-2 back home we go, Nash great game(24 and 15), good hustle Phoenix!

Quote:
What a fucking game! great to see the suns pull out a win in SA since it's been ages since they've won there. And wtf is up with cheap shot bob? Spurs are a dirty fucking team.
LOL you beat me here

DAMN RIGHT!

when we lose we didn't do dirty things!
Old 2007-05-15, 00:09   Link #233
Tommy
Mr. Prince

As Barkley said it would be bullshit if Diaw and Stoudimire get suspended, but as we know the last thing Stern wants is a SA/Detroit finals so I think he may let it go.
Old 2007-05-15, 00:43   Link #234
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Well I think the only thing the Suns have in their favor is technically it wasn't a fight...Since it happened so close to the bench Amare and Boris can also be technically assumed to have been trying to see if something serious happened to Nash...No punches thrown, no egregious shoving (minus the Horryble arm-shiver obviously) So let's pray it goes the Suns way...

Man PHX fought their a$$es off in this one...They didn't have anything going for them the entire game and just clawed there way into a victory...It was agony watching Finley and Barry hit those mind-numbing 3's and see great Suns defense end with a batted ball somehow falling into Timmy's boring-hands for easy lay-ups, even Nash had 2 or 3 crucial TO's that had me on the verge of giving up, but you gotts to give it up...It won't go noticed but Raja Bell's Offensive fouls he drew were really vital in getting the Suns in position for the win...At one point I was on my knees praying that San AnBoringto would somehow lose when it seemed no way they would...So thanx, Zues^^...

The next game only gets bigger and I agree Stern would hang himself with his neck-tie if SA goes to the Finals based on Horry's foul...So he might pull a "kick-doh'" and superceed any suspension...Let's hope atleast...
Old 2007-05-15, 01:08   Link #235
Master zoid pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Well I think the only thing the Suns have in their favor is technically it wasn't a fight...Since it happened so close to the bench Amare and Boris can also be technically assumed to have been trying to see if something serious happened to Nash...No punches thrown, no egregious shoving (minus the Horryble arm-shiver obviously) So let's pray it goes the Suns way...

Man PHX fought their a$$es off in this one...They didn't have anything going for them the entire game and just clawed there way into a victory...It was agony watching Finley and Barry hit those mind-numbing 3's and see great Suns defense end with a batted ball somehow falling into Timmy's boring-hands for easy lay-ups, even Nash had 2 or 3 crucial TO's that had me on the verge of giving up, but you gotts to give it up...It won't go noticed but Raja Bell's Offensive fouls he drew were really vital in getting the Suns in position for the win...At one point I was on my knees praying that San AnBoringto would somehow lose when it seemed no way they would...So thanx, Zues^^...

The next game only gets bigger and I agree Stern would hang himself with his neck-tie if SA goes to the Finals based on Horry's foul...So he might pull a "kick-doh'" and superceed any suspension...Let's hope atleast...
I agree you basicaly have in your post what I would say if I wasn't so damn hyped!
Old 2007-05-15, 21:35   Link #236
Tommy
Mr. Prince

Well it's gonna take a miracle for the Suns to pull out a win in game 5 now with Stoudimire and Diaw suspended...
Old 2007-05-15, 22:01   Link #237
Master zoid pilot

Quote:
Well it's gonna take a miracle for the Suns to pull out a win in game 5 now with Stoudimire and Diaw suspended...
Nah I think we can pull it off....wheres your spirit?

were going back home I think guys are upset and enraged(which hopefully = a spectacular performance from all of PHX), we gotta feed off of the crowd I know they'll be loud!

I think our bench is eager to play.....they might have some tricks for the Spurs and us
Old 2007-05-16, 00:26   Link #238
Master zoid pilot

Sorry GS I wanted you to win.......you chucked to many times, DRIVE TO THE BASKET IS WHAT YOU SHOULD OF DONE!

Congrats to Utah fans
Old 2007-05-16, 00:55   Link #239
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

When you don't rebound, and you don't drive for easy buckets ON FASTBREAKS (Instead of chucking 3 after 3 after 3 >_<;; ), and you don't have one BIG-GUY on the roster that can just play average defense on Utah's BIGs, YOU LOSE...GS vs. Phx would have been a visual dream but the better team won this series...

Jason Richardson is a dissapointment...and Baron simply ran out of steam as they left Fisher more open than my HS locker combination..You'd think after seeing him continuously hit clutch 3's they'd get a Milton and Bradley CLUE and press him on the arc...P.S. Steven Jackson is a pure jacka$$, Oh well ...

Now the Suns get screwed and Amare is out...Sheeesh, Suns is all I got left...I expect Chi to flounder despite there win, so NBA please let the officials cheat for Phx to make up for that metrosexual suspension rule and give me a little more fast-paced beautiful b-ball..

Seacrest out...
Old 2007-05-16, 01:07   Link #240
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
When you don't rebound, and you don't drive for easy buckets ON FASTBREAKS (Instead of chucking 3 after 3 after 3 >_<;; ), and you don't have one BIG-GUY on the roster that can just play average defense on Utah's BIGs, YOU LOSE...
Not exactly, if they had shot a little better, not much, just a little better, they should have won this game, possibly take the other one at their home, and make it another close one at Jazz's home court.

Anyway, this game will be a game to remember for both teams. I don't remember another game, that has this much of repetitive mistakes, dives, tackles, fouls, etc.

The finals will become serious once again for the Jazz. And I am glad for that. The Warriors make the opponent also lose themselves, force risky plays, try strange plays, etc.

Now, the next opponent will most probably be the cheaters, the ones that try to redefine the dirtiness, and the last of the Texas representatives, thanks to the unfair suspensions by the league. And, it is guaranteed to be difficult, considering the unfairness shown against the Suns...
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote