AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2011-01-04, 15:19   Link #1841
Samiia

@MichaelKnight Wolf's Rain, THAT takes me back. You're finding some interesting similarities!

@Snuggles thanks! I don't have a deviant art account but i think i'll set one up. Lol don't get too excited about the drawings though bc they probably are not that good, and will take a while to finish since i never used the program. I have a test-version of corel from like 98 -_- I need to get with the times! Perhaps i will make tasteful modifications, we'll see

Edit: I created a page...my username is SAMurai-x3. I'm just getting used to it so nothing is uploaded, but the sheer amount of 1x2er's that popped up on my Gundam Wing search is a little intimidating O.O;

And if Heero ever got into a fist fight with Zechs, especially over THIS issue...well, I know Heero is Heero and everything but Zech's would totally destroy him

Last edited by Samiia; 2011-01-04 at 19:20.
Samiia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-04, 17:27   Link #1842
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samiia View Post
And if Heero ever got into a fist fight with Zechs, especially over THIS issue...well, I know Heero is Heero and everything but Zech's would totally destroy him
I think Heero would own Zechs. You don't mess with a guy who can bend metal. lol
Old 2011-01-04, 19:18   Link #1843
Samiia

Forgot to consider that. I was focusing more on size difference since Zech's is a giant and Heero is so emaciated looking and puney, lol ^_^
Samiia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-04, 19:26   Link #1844
wingzerosnuggles

Height can be a disadvantage. Depends on how you use it. Besides, Heero can use Millardo's shock to his advantage.

Frankly, I want to see Dorothy talking already. I want me some President Awesome. Also, I know 4xD is crack but at least give me some damned interaction. I wonder if Quatre still has the scar. I've been so bored at them not having a face-off that I went and made a fanmix/picspam for them. Seeing that Quatre seems to support Preventer and Preventer is under Dorothy's command, isn't she sort of his boss now?
wingzerosnuggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-04, 20:00   Link #1845
MichaelKnight
Faaarrrkkkkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingzerosnuggles View Post
Height can be a disadvantage. Depends on how you use it. Besides, Heero can use Millardo's shock to his advantage.

Frankly, I want to see Dorothy talking already. I want me some President Awesome. Also, I know 4xD is crack but at least give me some damned interaction. I wonder if Quatre still has the scar. I've been so bored at them not having a face-off that I went and made a fanmix/picspam for them. Seeing that Quatre seems to support Preventer and Preventer is under Dorothy's command, isn't she sort of his boss now?
Looks good.

I saw the 1xR one. T____T

OMG I love you. xD
Old 2011-01-04, 20:19   Link #1846
Elo the Blue

Quote:
Seeing that Quatre seems to support Preventer and Preventer is under Dorothy's command, isn't she sort of his boss now?
Quatre supports Preventer but it hasn't been confirmed if he's an actual member. Still, Dorothy being in command of the Earth sphere is a scary thought.
Old 2011-01-05, 01:12   Link #1847
wingzerosnuggles

Mikaorurk did a fan coloring of this page of Endless Waltz Glory of the Defeated in response to my request.
Old 2011-01-05, 04:09   Link #1848
Kitsoru
:3c

More REI art:

Hello. |DDD (possible nsfw.. it's just capsule!Heero)
Kitsoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-05, 07:01   Link #1849
Hawaiian_Gurl8o8

Send a message via Yahoo to Hawaiian_Gurl8o8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsoru View Post
More REI art:

Hello. |DDD (possible nsfw.. it's just capsule!Heero)
Wow Look at those abs those yummy eye candy abs *drools *

Okay i need to splash some cold water on my face !! LOL
Old 2011-01-05, 12:37   Link #1850
Elo the Blue

Quote:
Look at all the teardrops!
Old 2011-01-05, 16:32   Link #1851
wingzerosnuggles

They are FROZEN in time. xD
Old 2011-01-05, 18:50   Link #1852
A-Crux
Áλφα-Crux///Alpha-Crux

it's nice to see more GW fanarts! ...I hope see more soon :P
A-Crux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-06, 16:51   Link #1853
Elo the Blue

I stumbled upon this review of sorts of the novel so far on Anime News Network and just had to share it.

Link (3/4s of the way down)

The novel hasn't been perfect at all but I don't think it's been as bad as this guy suggests.
Old 2011-01-06, 17:16   Link #1854
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
The "review staff" at ANN are really just a bunch of asshats who think they're gods greatest gift to the universe for critiquing anime and what not. I don't agree with their opinion most of the time, so I stopped reading their drivel. Given that he doesn't even have his facts straight says much about his credibility too.
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-06, 18:03   Link #1855
Mangaka-chan

To be fair, the person who reviewed Frozen Teardrop wasn't an ANN staff but a reader who answered their weekly question.
Mangaka-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-06, 18:59   Link #1856
wingzerosnuggles

The novel has been a bit annoying and most of the older fans have knee-jerk "oh no you din't" reactions to it. I know I did at first. Still, it kind of grows on you after awhile. Granted, I've had to read it as something I knew would disappoint me. If you go over it as a lulzy trainwreck, it's not so bad.
Old 2011-01-06, 19:27   Link #1857
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

This is completely off-topic, but if you guys think the Frozen Teardrop review was bad, you should read the one for the Gundam 00 movie.
Old 2011-01-06, 21:47   Link #1858
akigakuyuu
Tempest

Like Deacon said, the reviewers there are asshats. So, of course, even if it is a fan review, they're going to pick reviews that tend to follow how they think.

That and either this guy is privy to Sumizawa's mind, or he has no idea what he's talking about for some of those facts. (Since when have we been told Relena order Milliardo's death? I'm pretty sure she was... er, frozen then. And Heero went on a killing spree and got frozen? Am I jsut totally missing something?)
Old 2011-01-06, 23:03   Link #1859
MichaelKnight
Faaarrrkkkkk

I got nothing against his review. He didn't seem bias and cocky to me. And I think he wrote it pretty professionally [I mean, no swear words or any other vulgarity].

But he sure had me confused. How is he so sure that Heero went on a killing spree because he went berserk for unknown reasons and THAT's the reason why he got frozen? So his punishment was to be frozen for 30 years? No way, man. That doesn't make sense. If anything, the higher-ups would order professionals to hunt him down and kill him to stop him from going berserk and taking innocent lives. Not bloody freeze him.

And how is he so sure Relena ordered Milliardo's assassination? Not mocking him or anything, these are genuine questions and nothing but genuine questions. Did I miss something? Coz I'm kiiinda sure I never read stuff that confirmed those situations...
Old 2011-01-07, 00:17   Link #1860
Kitsoru
:3c

Fantards will be fantards. What else is new.
Kitsoru is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
frozen teardrop, glory of the losers, gundam wing