AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Higurashi

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-01-31, 20:23   Link #1021
Bern-chan
Not Rika Furude

Send a message via MSN to Bern-chan
Huh? D:

It was a joke?
Old 2009-02-01, 02:59   Link #1022
KoiYuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bern-chan View Post
I thought I understood Hinamizawa Syndrome, but I read on wikipedia that Hanyuu is actually and alien and the syndrome is actually caused by aliens?

Can someone explain this to me? :S
Wikipedia = very often unreliable.. including this case.

It says on Wiki, "The final chapter in the PS2 game reveals that Hannyu is actually an alien, and that Hinamizawa syndrome is actually caused by tiny organisms from her planet."
Bullocks.

Last edited by KoiYuki; 2009-02-01 at 18:08.
Old 2009-02-01, 04:46   Link #1023
Eryops

Quote:
I thought I understood Hinamizawa Syndrome, but I read on wikipedia that Hanyuu is actually and alien and the syndrome is actually caused by aliens?

In the preview for episode 19 of Kai, Teppei reveals that Hanyuu is an alien from the M37 star cluster who can shoot laser beams from her chest, arms and forehead.
Old 2009-02-01, 09:00   Link #1024
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Now you guys are just trolling him.
Old 2009-02-01, 11:22   Link #1025
Bern-chan
Not Rika Furude

Send a message via MSN to Bern-chan
Thanks to the people with actual input, the rest of you should try and keep your stupidity out of question boards if you aren't going to actually answer questions properly.
Old 2009-02-01, 11:42   Link #1026
Severin

Actually, I thought that the Hanyuu-alien thing was introduced in Miotsukushi-hen (PS2 finale); I vaguely remember Rias lamenting it months ago.

The Wiki for the Higurashi cast does have some interesting (and possibly questionable info), such as stating that Bernkastel created worlds in which Mion went insane due to K1 having a relationship with either Shion, Rena or....Satoko.

Maybe it's from the Kodansha Box novels or a very creative interpretation of the TIP involving Bernkastel at the end of Matsuribayashi-hen.
Old 2009-02-01, 12:02   Link #1027
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

These pieces of information are completely ludicrous, until some very wrong stuff came from a totally random source.

Mion, Shion, Hanyuu and Bernkastel info have completely insane and wrong information it is hardly something to consider seriously, until proof provided.
I guess it should be removed right now, this is plain ridiculous...
Old 2009-02-03, 10:14   Link #1028
aldw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
These pieces of information are completely ludicrous, until some very wrong stuff came from a totally random source.

Mion, Shion, Hanyuu and Bernkastel info have completely insane and wrong information it is hardly something to consider seriously, until proof provided.
I guess it should be removed right now, this is plain ridiculous...
Has anyone bothered to correct the wiki yet?
Old 2009-02-03, 23:34   Link #1029
Ryuugu-chan
.....?

Unhappy

Quote:

If this forum had a "rofl" smilie,I'd be abusing it greatly right now..For now,I'll use this..

Seriously,what happened?
Someone trolled the wikipedia page?
It wasn't like that last time I checked,a few weeks ago.
Old 2009-02-05, 13:25   Link #1030
rogerpepitone

Send a message via Yahoo to rogerpepitone
Quote:
Originally Posted by theacefrehley View Post
This is much more harmful to the Yamainu. This is a case they were directly involved and was like stalled. Only Ooishi was on it, like in particular investigation. (they even put pressure to stop the investigations with their influence, if I remember well).

4 or 5 people in a white van means nothing without a plate number.

They didn't destroy it whole to make it a red herring, misleading the police, or to make it looks like the boy was just crazy.

And you're making baseless guesses about time.

How can you be so sure it was so little time? They wouldn't need 15 hours to do the job (they are many) to look around the house and, 'cmon, his room is pretty much the obvious choice to pick.
The Yamainu weren't involved with the dismemberment victim. (They were involved in concealing the dismemberment killer.)

True, 4 or 5 people in a white van isn't much to go on. The most that's likely to happen is that, on the off-chance the police see it, they'll run the license plate number. Perhaps they'd somehow find a military connection. Leaving that part behind is an unnecessary risk. And wouldn't leaving "The dismemberment victim is still alive." or the indication he confused a marker with a syringe do a better job of making it look like he was crazy?

And why were they even bothering to search his house at all? Can you provide any evidence they had reason to even believe that K1 was investigating the curse? (Evidence they didn't: They had no interest in K1 right after school. While it's likely they'd guess that K1 had gone L5, why would they conclude he'd been investigating from that? Neither Satoko nor Satoshi had done any investigations before going L5.)

While I can't prove my timeframe conclusively, I do think it's quite likely. K1 mentioned that he ran without stopping, and he's described as not being in good shape. After that, the police took about 5 minutes to arrive. Standard procedure after that would include sending an officer to inform the parents. His parents were supposed to return that evening.

But even if the Maebaras did, for some reason, decide to wait until morning to return, and K1 took several hours to find the phone booth, how would the Yamainu know that? For all they knew, somebody could arrive at any time.
Old 2009-02-05, 14:20   Link #1031
theacefrehley
Guitar Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerpepitone View Post
The Yamainu weren't involved with the dismemberment victim. (They were involved in concealing the dismemberment killer.)

And why were they even bothering to search his house at all? Can you provide any evidence they had reason to even believe that K1 was investigating the curse?
Keiichi was meeting with Ooishi, the annoying cop who takes the 'curse' investigation more seriously than anyone. They are sure to keep an eye on Ooishi's moves.

Whatever dude.
Old 2009-02-05, 14:23   Link #1032
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

How can we be sure that K1 didn't tear the note himself? He was not exactly in a clear state of mind, and we get most things from his point of view.
Old 2009-02-05, 19:46   Link #1033
Eryops

Quote:
Yes, which means they were involved in the case. Takano applied pressure to bury all the Watanagashi murder cases since she was involved in all of them. It would have been inconvenient for the police to reopen them.

Quote:
True, 4 or 5 people in a white van isn't much to go on. The most that's likely to happen is that, on the off-chance the police see it, they'll run the license plate number. Perhaps they'd somehow find a military connection. Leaving that part behind is an unnecessary risk. And wouldn't leaving "The dismemberment victim is still alive." or the indication he confused a marker with a syringe do a better job of making it look like he was crazy?
Oishi runs the license plate number of one of the vans in Tatarigoroshi-hen and nothing suspicious turns up. The police ignore it despite the fact that it was the last thing he does before disappearing, so obviously there was nothing that could endanger them.

Quote:
But even if the Maebaras did, for some reason, decide to wait until morning to return, and K1 took several hours to find the phone booth, how would the Yamainu know that? For all they knew, somebody could arrive at any time.
They would only have had to search the room of the murder and that would take them a few minutes since they were professionals. They would have finished by the time the police reached Keichi in the phone booth and long before they reached his house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
How can we be sure that K1 didn't tear the note himself? He was not exactly in a clear state of mind, and we get most things from his point of view.
Keiichi's only wish is to for the truth about the incident to be revealed. Even if he was crazy, he'd have no reason to destroy that evidence.
Old 2009-02-09, 21:17   Link #1034
SapphireSwampert
Killer Loli

Send a message via Yahoo to SapphireSwampert
Now I have a question, but I don't know if it should go in here or the Matsuri thread. But I'll post it here just for spoiler's sake.

Spoiler for Tsukiotoshi-hen:
Old 2009-02-25, 12:45   Link #1035
CS1Energypyre
BEATOOOO

Sorry if I've missed some stuff, but I've looked everywhere and I can't find the answer to this:

Spoiler:
Old 2009-02-25, 19:39   Link #1036
TubZzz
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to TubZzz
It was probably Miyo who took it... or maybe not
Old 2009-02-26, 08:08   Link #1037
SealedTime
Bernkastel's Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS1Energypyre View Post
Sorry if I've missed some stuff, but I've looked everywhere and I can't find the answer to this:

Spoiler:
Spoiler for Answer:
Old 2009-02-26, 12:13   Link #1038
CS1Energypyre
BEATOOOO

Ah, that makes sense now.

Spoiler:
Old 2009-02-26, 16:37   Link #1039
rogerpepitone

Send a message via Yahoo to rogerpepitone
I still say the note was damaged by
Spoiler for season 1: