AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2011-01-25, 01:02   Link #1161
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by fukarming View Post
Why is TWGOK not selling? Sure it is never going to be Index or Oreimouto, but it is very shocking to see it sells so bad. Is there any analysis done to try to understand what went wrong?
You just answer your own question. Index and Oreimouto are very popular and were airing at the same time as TWGOK which explains the low sales. Hopefully, with a rerun currently airing and the 2nd season coming in April, sales will improve.
Old 2011-03-04, 21:05   Link #1162
NecocYaotl

Special bonus from gamers for buying bd/dvd

Special bonus from sofmap for buying bd/dvd

Special bonus from toranoana for buying bd/dvd

...Why only Mio-sama left out from all the special?

進撃の巨人
NecocYaotl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-05, 00:04   Link #1163
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecocYaotl View Post
Special bonus from sofmap for buying bd/dvd
What? What is Shiori looking at? Stop her and get her to put that down! Immediately!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-05, 00:15   Link #1164
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
What? What is Shiori looking at? Stop her and get her to put that down! Immediately!
Quiet!

Go ahead Shiori. It's your favorite kind of genre, the one that features very beautiful boys falling in love with each other. Don't be afraid. I'll buy it for you.
Old 2011-03-05, 00:23   Link #1165
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

MeoTwister5 approves of everything Elsee is doing in all those bonus images.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-05, 00:27   Link #1166
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

In other news
Interest: New April TV Anime Survey for People Who Can't Wait

Quote:
1 Gintama' 565
2 Aria the Scarlet Ammo 506
3 The World God Only Knows Second Season 424
Looks like those reruns did help the series popularity.
Old 2011-03-05, 00:31   Link #1167
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Shiori is already beyond saving, her next rendition of her novel features herself as a male.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-05, 06:01   Link #1168
NecocYaotl

Umm, Shiori is looking at a game in galge corner, with a man and woman picture in it. And you guys still talking about the yaoi thing? Again? Aren't you bored with this repitition? It's feels like spam, really.
And nobody mention about the absence of Mio-sama. I guess I'm just a minority and not part of the people here. Oh, well.
さーならー

進撃の巨人
NecocYaotl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-05, 07:11   Link #1169
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecocYaotl View Post
Umm, Shiori is looking at a game in galge corner, with a man and woman picture in it. And you guys still talking about the yaoi thing? Again? Aren't you bored with this repitition? It's feels like spam, really.
And nobody mention about the absence of Mio-sama. I guess I'm just a minority and not part of the people here. Oh, well.
さーならー
How can you tell it's a guy and a gal? It would make much more sense if its yaoi.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-05, 11:16   Link #1170
Seihai
スマイリウム

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
MeoTwister5 approves of everything Elsee is doing in all those bonus images.
Seconded! Damn, I need bigger resolutions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Wow! Those results look really really nice. The ranking is almost like if I had voted myself.
Old 2011-03-05, 11:28   Link #1171
Westlo
Lets be reality

Still rather meaningless... #10 will outsell everything on their and #22 will have better tv ratings than everything else.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-05, 12:44   Link #1172
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Quiet!

Go ahead Shiori. It's your favorite kind of genre, the one that features very beautiful boys falling in love with each other. Don't be afraid. I'll buy it for you.
Stop encouraging her to pick up unhealthy hobbies! It'll corrupt her innocent mind!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
How can you tell it's a guy and a gal? It would make much more sense if its yaoi.
With her blushing fervently like that, it is what I feared....

No it isn't! It will never be! Stop trying to corrupt her!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
Seconded! Damn, I need bigger resolutions.
In that third pic, her way of hugging Hakua on her head makes it seems like she wants to *ahem* her....

Anyway, I noticed that out of 4 of the images 2 of them featured Shiori and Kanon in person. They must have been really popular amongst the fans - maybe the introduction of Hakua may actually topple them.

Also, is it just me or does Hakua has boobs in the third pic- *gets hacked to death*.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-03-05, 14:58   Link #1173
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Shiori! I'll buy all the yaoi for you! Let's start with Keima x Yui dressed up as a bishounen!
Old 2011-03-06, 07:55   Link #1174
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
Shiori! I'll buy all the yaoi for you! Let's start with Keima x Yui dressed up as a bishounen!
Goddammit I never thought I'd say this but I almost approve of this.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-06, 12:20   Link #1175
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Goddammit I never thought I'd say this but I almost approve of this.
Of course! Count me in too. Not even SaintessHeart can't stop what Shiori wants!
Old 2011-03-07, 01:20   Link #1176
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Shiori! Don't accept these gifts! They are from bad, evil people who seek to taint your mind!

Old 2011-03-07, 14:22   Link #1177
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Up to how many seasons do you think this will go? (wonder if this anime is not popular in Japan but has a huge popularity outside... Or is it the other way around?)

in other news... It's too late, ever since she saw those two Capturing Gods together...
Old 2011-03-07, 15:41   Link #1178
Vegard Aune

Quote:
Up to how many seasons do you think this will go? (wonder if this anime is not popular in Japan but has a huge popularity outside... Or is it the other way around?)

in other news... It's too late, ever since she saw those two Capturing Gods together...
Well, from what I heard, it's selling rather horribly, (the final thing that pushed me towards importing the BluRays myself was that it seemed like hardly anyone else was buying them,) so... 2. Unless the sales have suddenly picked up dramatically while I wasn't looking, or season 2 somehow does a hundred times better than season 1 did, I'd say the chances of seeing a continuation beyond that are depressingly close to 0. Which is a shame, since at this rate, it doesn't look like the anime will ever reach the truly awesome parts of the story. (Not that what we've already gotten isn't great too, of course...)
Old 2011-03-07, 17:15   Link #1179
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegard Aune View Post
Well, from what I heard, it's selling rather horribly, (the final thing that pushed me towards importing the BluRays myself was that it seemed like hardly anyone else was buying them,) so... 2. Unless the sales have suddenly picked up dramatically while I wasn't looking, or season 2 somehow does a hundred times better than season 1 did, I'd say the chances of seeing a continuation beyond that are depressingly close to 0. Which is a shame, since at this rate, it doesn't look like the anime will ever reach the truly awesome parts of the story. (Not that what we've already gotten isn't great too, of course...)
I think the overseas vote on crunchyroll.
Old 2011-03-08, 06:34   Link #1180
ellifeedn
Thinker

I'm sorry, but aren't you people talking about spoilers in the anime thread?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, romance, shounen