AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-01-27, 20:11   Link #461
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
^Look at the bag
Teehee, you know more than I do then...

So I think you're on to something. It's just that usually in my experiences they make cameos and easter eggs really obvious (hidden, obviously, but obvious if you find them and know the reference). imo that's not really a deal breaker for me, but maybe Kyo Ani just does stuff that way.
Old 2013-01-28, 00:35   Link #462
GMT
Orthodox Haruhiist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
^Look at the bag
Not seeing it, sorry. All I see is a generic looking girl with a generic hime cut carrying a blue purse. It looks nothing like the standard-issue Sakuragaouka bookbag, as the one in the Tamako Market screenshot is clearly sporting gold-colored accents where the straps attach, wheras the bookbag Mio carries is unadorned, with the straps merely being stitched to the body.
Old 2013-02-03, 22:38   Link #463
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Like said KyoAni just loves doing cameo's. Mostly Mio just look at Hyouka.
Old 2013-02-14, 14:45   Link #464
Kudryavka

I just find out that moe moe kyun is from the Three Stooges...

Moe is one of the stooges name, and "kyun" was the sound that Curly the Stooge makes.

I think this is a coincidence, but it would be funny as much if it were not a coincidence.
Old 2013-02-18, 04:47   Link #465
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I fiind it also coincidental Rika's Woop Woop Woop and Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk is from Curly as well.
Hmm...

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2013-11-28, 10:49   Link #466
Kazu-kun

So, I just read the college manga. I went into it thinking that the main characters were going to be sidelined in favor of Akira and her friends. I was gladly surprised to find out this isn't the case, at least not when it comes to Mio. She gets quite a lot of screen time, and gets to play tsukkomi more often now that Azusa isn't there anymore. She also gets the most character development in this little arc, even more than Yui IMO.

One of my favorite moments is when Ritsu gets depressed due to her lack of progress with the drums, and Mio is the one to cheer her up. It's a very poignant moments because their roles get reversed for once. It shows how much Mio is maturing.

After her character got the shaft in both the manga and the anime after Azusa appeared in the picture, the college manga was a godsend for a Mio fan like myself.

Every Mio fan should read it!

Tags
characters