AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-26, 00:28   Link #20021
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

I have finally caught up after several days of reading the thread. Anyway, here are some thoughts on everything that I have read while getting here

1) didn't Vali use his Half dimension on Fenrir during his battle with it, thus reducing his size. I never heard if the halved object returns to its original size.

2) I don't think Sona will join Issei's harem. She does not seem like the type of person who would do this or really tolerate his actions seeing as she is supposed to be strict and very serious most of the time.

3) as for Kuroka, it is possible for this to happen if Issei does do something for her and Koneko's relationship. when someone mentioned this an image of Kuroka and Koneko hugging popped into my head for some reason.

4) La Fey has a crush on Issei????? I knew she was a fan of him and his show but not that she had a crush on him. When was this confirmed? If this is true then she needs a ticket for the harem train.
Old 2012-03-26, 00:30   Link #20022
zzhk
Summary Machine

Can people stop posting about the number of posts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare637 View Post
I had a theory on this in which issei patches up kuroka and koneko's relationship which leads to her falling for him

what do you think about this?

and i really do see your point on the system the only resason i keep bringing this stuff up is because Beelz is so god damn myterious(no seriously i can't follow this guys logic at all plus the pieces were never fully explained)
Sure, I suppose it is likely for Ise to help patch things up between the sisters, but I'd still prefer Vali to have a Bedroom Technique expert on his team just in case Juggernaut goes wrong.

The Four Maou all seem to be geeks.
Beelzebub is the hacker.
Lucifer is the RTS micro-ing freak.
Leviathan is the anime otaku.
Asmodeus is just the couch potato.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
I have finally caught up after several days of reading the thread. Anyway, here are some thoughts on everything that I have read while getting here

1) didn't Vali use his Half dimension on Fenrir during his battle with it, thus reducing his size. I never heard if the halved object returns to its original size.

2) I don't think Sona will join Issei's harem. She does not seem like the type of person who would do this or really tolerate his actions seeing as she is supposed to be strict and very serious most of the time.

3) as for Kuroka, it is possible for this to happen if Issei does do something for her and Koneko's relationship. when someone mentioned this an image of Kuroka and Koneko hugging popped into my head for some reason.

4) La Fey has a crush on Issei????? I knew she was a fan of him and his show but not that she had a crush on him. When was this confirmed? If this is true then she needs a ticket for the harem train.
1) Actually Vali used half dimension to contort space around Fenrir to trap him temporarily.
2) I think Ise has enough pursuers already. Other people who did Volume 11 spoilers have said they didn't get the sense Sona is interested in Ise romantically.
3) We'll see how the author handles the Kuroka issue. The reveal of a real back story did smell a bit like a retcon.
4) Le Fay is an Oppai Dragon fan, I don't know if she likes Ise personally for himself though.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Old 2012-03-26, 00:35   Link #20023
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
The Four Maou all seem to be geeks.
Beelzebub is the hacker.
Lucifer is the RTS micro-ing freak.
Leviathan is the anime otaku.
Asmodeus is just the couch potato..
I never noticed this before but you're right lol. Geeks are ruling the underworld, makes sense to me lol.
Old 2012-03-26, 00:41   Link #20024
sky black swordman

Wait zzhk I think you should ad to Lucifer siscon and the same for Leviathan she is a siscon too.
And for the other 2 do con's too ?
Old 2012-03-26, 00:46   Link #20025
zzhk
Summary Machine

Beelzebub doesn't seem too sad about Diodora's fate.

Asmodeus didn't even mention his punk of a relative who got beaten up by Sairaorg.
Old 2012-03-26, 00:59   Link #20026
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

Quote:

Asmodeus didn't even mention his punk of a relative who got beaten up by Sairaorg.
Based on what I've read about Asmodeus and his personality I don't think he cares too much about his brother or his brother's actions. He's sorta like Shikamaru from Naruto.(to me at least)
As for Beelzebub, maybe he was not really close with Diodara, too busy with other things or removed him out of mind because of the trouble he caused him and the rest of their family. it's a mystery, and Beelzebub did say he likes to be mysterious/have aura of mysteriousness. lol

P.S. Thanx for the updated summaries and scene translations.

Last edited by Welsh_Dragon; 2012-03-26 at 01:16.
Old 2012-03-26, 01:43   Link #20027
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:

that how is devil work if you useless then we don't need you but if you usefull then devil society will give you many thing,money,glory,respect,everything.
Old 2012-03-26, 01:48   Link #20028
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

I tried re-reading all the detailed spoilers but I couldn't find the part where the student cousin members talk about how popular Ise actually is and that Yura's preference is Ise-type guy. I used to read about that before, now I can't find it.
Old 2012-03-26, 01:50   Link #20029
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
I tried re-reading all the detailed spoilers but I couldn't find the part where the student cousin members talk about how popular Ise actually is and that Yura's preference is Ise-type guy. I used to read about that before, now I can't find it.
Thats a short-story which hasnt been put in a light novel yet. I mentioned about the plot before. I think volume 13 will include the story.
Old 2012-03-26, 01:53   Link #20030
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
I think it might be between pages 400-425. not too sure though. at the very least Yura, and whoever else it was, said that Issei was good looking, But him being a pervert blocks him from being popular with girls. They also said that they couldn't touch him otherwise Rias and Akeno would kill them. Sucks for both sides in that conversation. lol :P

Last edited by Welsh_Dragon; 2012-03-26 at 02:12.
Old 2012-03-26, 02:21   Link #20031
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Thats a short-story which hasnt been put in a light novel yet. I mentioned about the plot before. I think volume 13 will include the story.
I see. I thought it was in vol. 11 but when I re-read the whole thing again I can't find.
Old 2012-03-26, 03:00   Link #20032
dametsuna

here's one thing: Issei's sub-species is able to send the target to another dimension where there are infinite number of mil-tan with the strength of GR... hehe, too bad for issei's opponent.
Old 2012-03-26, 03:02   Link #20033
cramped
asexual, cynic, pessimist

mil-tan is already horrendous so there is no need for the GR part
Old 2012-03-26, 03:03   Link #20034
dametsuna

who knows what is his new opponent will be? if it is GR then it would be nothing, so the GR part must present.
Old 2012-03-26, 03:27   Link #20035
mango909

somewhere in about the last ten pages somebody said that they would become angry when issei revives because he didn't kept his promise of getting back but when they say that to him he came already back and i think he would say something like this: 'why are you so sad I said that i would come back didn't I' that would be so OMG when the girls would look at him like shut up you were dead right!
Old 2012-03-26, 03:47   Link #20036
zzhk
Summary Machine

Volume 9 Life.2

Life.0
Life.1

TL;DR…
Volume 9 Life.2
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Life.3
Life.4
Life.4 continued
Volume 9 Epilogue + Afterword

I think Ise's prayer at the shrine is hilarious.
Why does he still need to pray for oppai?

Last edited by zzhk; 2012-04-11 at 00:04. Reason: typos; links
Old 2012-03-26, 04:00   Link #20037
Impassive Harlequin
a casual observer

^zzhk
Thanks for the summaries, the Chinese translators seem to be going quite fast and in a constant pace, only a matter of time till they finish

Ise's one of the few dense character whose denseness makes me laugh ... and his prayer.... well there's no such thing as having to much oppai XD

I kinda hope that the author makes an SS about the past sekiryuutei though, i'm curious about belzard and elsa... or maybe an SS about the history of dragons...
-Denpa Kyoushi
For questions and summaries of Highschool DxD, please refer to the social group and make sure to join to access it

Social Group Link
Question and answer by zzhk
Old 2012-03-26, 04:14   Link #20038
Soji

Agree.Plus the author say..*this only the beginning*in vol 10 afterword.so what stop him to make them marry and still work on the rest of the harem and how Ise and Rias deal with everything while the harem grow?Plus like you say Grafya line seem to be a foreshadowing to me like the whole Ise's dream in vol 2. And I think even Ise will want something like this.Hell even if he come back(thing that we are sure) he think was death as well. I mean ,if his last word are something to go with.

If this happen ,I cant see them take of the ring. I dont think they would really care about the school reaction. especially after vol 11..so i dubt that they will take off the rings during school. Even if possilbe....then again even without rings i'm pretty sure that the studen will feel that something change between the two of them
And I agree here. But I dubt that ophis or kuroka will become part of ise evil piece set. Kunou maybe but even here...i'm not so sure she is to young for now.But i can see someone that we alredy know become part of his evil piece...just I dont know who.The only one that I'm sure are the one of his harem.

I had to agree here. even if she lost more power I really cant see her being his queen.

Agree ..Ophis dont seem to be some one that want to fight. That's why i cant see her a Ise queen(i mean a time i play along on that theory...but was more for fun that anything else.)

Yeah. I mean if the first role of the evil piece is make new devil. Would be rather stupid for a rebor devil come back human/dragon or what ever he was only because the evil piece are out of his/her body. That's why I'm still think that ise still devil (at least in part).
Old 2012-03-26, 04:58   Link #20039
Clue
nMe

i still feel that ophis should join ise's harem. hopefully she'll lose enough power to become his queen while she is resuscitating him.
Old 2012-03-26, 05:32   Link #20040
Soji

Clue @Why you seem to be soo sure that she will be his queen. Even if she lost even more power(thing that I'm pretty sure) i dont see her being ise queen...I mean she dont seem to really like fight .I can see her help again hades (some how) and I can see her bring Ise back(if we go with this theory...hell I was one of the people that say this). But queen ...i cant see this.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural