AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2013-02-16, 22:58   Link #521
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

ok fine. I suspect the only "Moria" in the game is the big version.

plus marco is more popular than moria anyway (In JP at least)

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-16, 23:24   Link #522
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
plus marco is more popular than moria anyway (In JP at least)
That shouldn't matter because Moria was a major villain that had an entire arc dedicated to him. He's more than deserving of making the playable roster.
Old 2013-02-16, 23:34   Link #523
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Sure thing he deserve to be playable. I dont think many people interested to play Moria right now. maybe for next game

Old 2013-02-16, 23:41   Link #524
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
Sure thing he deserve to be playable. I dont think many people interested to play Moria right now. maybe for next game
Why would people not be interested now but later on? Moria has never been a popular character, but despite that he has been playable in past titles. No excuse for not including him in this game, especially seeing how it doesn't appear to have much more content than the first game.
Old 2013-02-17, 08:05   Link #525
HellMemories
Mugiwara no Kaizoku

Talking Kaizoku Musou 2

The wait is over
I Just want to let anybody know that
I just wanted to play
One Piece Kaizoku Musou 2
So badly...
HellMemories is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 15:03   Link #526
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Old 2013-02-20, 15:17   Link #527
marvelB

^So far things are matching up with that "spoiler leak" of the roster. In any case I'm still glad to see that my main man Buggy is playable here.
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 21:08   Link #528
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
Hmmm.... good to see we got Post-Kizaru too..... wonder if we'll ever get a Post-Akainu costume eventually... I mean, so far it's just a beard eh~?
Old 2013-02-21, 04:26   Link #529
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I'm just psyched about New World Kuzan! Heck yeah!
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 11:38   Link #530
Melvin

Hello One Piece fans,

I really need your help, because Iīm completely lost in this game.

I dont understand how this coins system works.

1.) How I get coins? I open some treasure boxes. Is it the only way?

2.) Most important how can I use the coins, because when I finish level there is option to keep the coins or convert for some "exp."? What this means? When is better to keep and when convert?

3.) What is the difference between Main Pocket and Side Pocket? Which coins belong to this pockets?

4.) What this "star" icon stands for?

5.) When I see the coins they are in some categories: Attack, Defense, Basic, Life, Most, Side Pocket Effect. Every coin has mark of its own type, but I see most of my coins in every of this categories, so are they for use in every way or only for one specific way? Can I use a coin only one time?

6.) I have read you can use 3 coins for one specific attack. Can you explain to me please?

7.) What you need to do to get rank A after you complete a level?

8.) Can you bring more new items when you play the same level again?

9.) How can you get new (not DLC) costumes?

Iīm sorry for so many questions, but I really need your help with this.
Many thanks guys
Melvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 21:11   Link #531
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

1.) Coins will be given to you for beating sub-bosses, bosses, capturing zones, or opening treasure chests. You'll actually get most of the better coins in Another Log.

2.) At the end of the level, your given the chance to choose which coins to keep... say you own a Bronze Arlong, and at the end of your current mission... you earn a Silver Arlong. Always take Silver over Bronze, and Gold over Silver. Basically it's effects are usually better.

3.) From my understanding (and it's been awhile since I've touched PW1, so this MAY be wrong)... there's 3 slots. The one on the left and right are side pockets, the middle one is the Main Pocket.

4.) I assume on the coins? Basically it's the rating of the coin. Usually at the beginning of the game, you get more low ranked ones. The higher the stars, the better the effects will be. Highest star count will be "MAX", usually given when you play online.

5.) Basically, your coins will tell you when their effects will be active, by putting them in Main Pocket, or Side Pocket. If you put them right, they'll boost what they say they do. There's really nothing else to it. Some coins change certain attacks, while some change weapons being used (Zoro's swords, Nami's Clima-Tact).

6.) What I think your refering to is that when you put 3 specific coins together, sometimes they'll activate special effects.... let's say you put Zoro, Hachi, and Mihawk all in the same line.... it'll turn into a special skill called "Swordsmen", which has it's own special effect which "Raises EXP earned"... however, when you activate these special effects... all the main/side pocket effects those coins did are off. Another skill would be say... Luffy, Nami, and Zoro... "Strawhat Pirates". Basically, pair any 3 coins together that share a special relationship in the manga.

7.) The highest rank you can get on a mission is S... and that's judged by 3 things... Damage Taken, Enemies Defeated, and Time. Basically, the faster you can beat the level, with the least amount of damage, and the more enemies you beat.... the better your rank.

8.) Do you mean can you use your new coins and such on older levels? If so... yes, you can.

9.) There's only afew non-DLC costumes in the game.... all of Luffy's are unlocked through Main Log.... while Post-Time Skip Zoro and Sanji you unlock by beating their respective Another Logs.

Hope that helps~
Old 2013-02-22, 14:05   Link #532
Rainbowman

I hope this isn't off-topic, but what do all of you think of these news?

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...4-home-console

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...railers-posted

With that said, how could I adapt to the PS4 if I just got the PS3 last year? I tell you, new generation consoles pop-up too fast when one isn't fast enough to keep up to getting them.
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-22, 14:08   Link #533
KaguraSenju
Quiet.

The roster for PW2 is incredible. Now...it's unlikely, but if Hina were in it...Yeah...that'd be pretty freaking awesome for me.

TS Robin + Hancock + Hina!

Though Aokiji & Smoker! This game is going to be a lot of fun.
KaguraSenju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-22, 16:50   Link #534
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowman View Post
I hope this isn't off-topic, but what do all of you think of these news?

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...4-home-console

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...railers-posted

With that said, how could I adapt to the PS4 if I just got the PS3 last year? I tell you, new generation consoles pop-up too fast when one isn't fast enough to keep up to getting them.
It probably take 2-3 year for next pirate warrior on PS4. it probably too expensive for you anyway

Old 2013-02-23, 19:35   Link #535
Melvin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOGESNAKE View Post
1.) Coins will be given to you for beating sub-bosses, bosses, capturing zones, or opening treasure chests. You'll actually get most of the better coins in Another Log.

2.) At the end of the level, your given the chance to choose which coins to keep... say you own a Bronze Arlong, and at the end of your current mission... you earn a Silver Arlong. Always take Silver over Bronze, and Gold over Silver. Basically it's effects are usually better.

3.) From my understanding (and it's been awhile since I've touched PW1, so this MAY be wrong)... there's 3 slots. The one on the left and right are side pockets, the middle one is the Main Pocket.

4.) I assume on the coins? Basically it's the rating of the coin. Usually at the beginning of the game, you get more low ranked ones. The higher the stars, the better the effects will be. Highest star count will be "MAX", usually given when you play online.

5.) Basically, your coins will tell you when their effects will be active, by putting them in Main Pocket, or Side Pocket. If you put them right, they'll boost what they say they do. There's really nothing else to it. Some coins change certain attacks, while some change weapons being used (Zoro's swords, Nami's Clima-Tact).

6.) What I think your refering to is that when you put 3 specific coins together, sometimes they'll activate special effects.... let's say you put Zoro, Hachi, and Mihawk all in the same line.... it'll turn into a special skill called "Swordsmen", which has it's own special effect which "Raises EXP earned"... however, when you activate these special effects... all the main/side pocket effects those coins did are off. Another skill would be say... Luffy, Nami, and Zoro... "Strawhat Pirates". Basically, pair any 3 coins together that share a special relationship in the manga.

7.) The highest rank you can get on a mission is S... and that's judged by 3 things... Damage Taken, Enemies Defeated, and Time. Basically, the faster you can beat the level, with the least amount of damage, and the more enemies you beat.... the better your rank.

8.) Do you mean can you use your new coins and such on older levels? If so... yes, you can.

9.) There's only afew non-DLC costumes in the game.... all of Luffy's are unlocked through Main Log.... while Post-Time Skip Zoro and Sanji you unlock by beating their respective Another Logs.

Hope that helps~
Thank you so much for your help

3.) Yes, slots are 3, but i like to know which coins belongs to main and which to side.

6.) OK, but can I earn for example Mihawk coin only once in the game or maybe many times? When I need to put this one specific character coin to some of these 3 coins combinations, can I later earn the same icon when i will use it again (for another 3 coins combination) or can I use the same one coin many times?

8.) No, I mean when I play the same level again (one of the older), can I bring or earn in the same level for the second or third time something new? Maybe new coins or the same coins again, if itīs possible?
Melvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-23, 20:15   Link #536
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvin View Post
Thank you so much for your help

3.) Yes, slots are 3, but i like to know which coins belongs to main and which to side.

6.) OK, but can I earn for example Mihawk coin only once in the game or maybe many times? When I need to put this one specific character coin to some of these 3 coins combinations, can I later earn the same icon when i will use it again (for another 3 coins combination) or can I use the same one coin many times?

8.) No, I mean when I play the same level again (one of the older), can I bring or earn in the same level for the second or third time something new? Maybe new coins or the same coins again, if itīs possible?
3) Really, any coins can be put anywhere, there's no "specific" coins for the main/side pockets.

6) Unfortunately, you can only own one of each coin.... hense why they make you choose which ones to keep at the end of missions. Meaning when placing coins.... each coin can only be used once.

8) In Main Log, you'll always earn the same coins from bosses... except for chests you find, those coins are always randomized. However, in Another Log... the coins you get are always randomized.... so odds are you'll always get something new. Again... when you earn a coin you've already gotten, you'll be given the option to either pick your current one, or keep the new one you grabbed.
Old 2013-02-27, 10:47   Link #537
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Well.... there you have it. Marco's playable, along with Ace and Whitebeard.

We also see Jozu and Vista there... though, not sure if they're playable.... maybe mini-bosses for Marines in Pirates' Log~?
Old 2013-02-27, 11:56   Link #538
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Jozu and Vista also appear to be playable based on those screenshots of them doing moves on a bunch of marines. Awesomeness.
Old 2013-02-27, 14:44   Link #539
marvelB

^Actually from what I can make out, Jozu and Vista aren't playable, but they ARE bosses. While that also disappoints me slightly (I'd rather play as those two over Marco), at least we can be certain that they'll be playable in the next sequel.
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-27, 14:56   Link #540
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

I think more or less why they're mostly in the game is because the strong grunts in PW1's models were all different variations of Vista and Jozu...

If you seriously look at gameplay of the first game... you'll see these enemies are really just re-skins of Jozu and Vista.... which is weird, because they didn't even appear in PW1~

Tags
ps3, video games