AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-25, 15:03   Link #19821
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Hahahaha so you must be new to this thread Debrr07, welcome to the land of all out Imagination. Hmm I remember someone said this is the land of Perverts I believe forgot who said that. Anyway Soji you think my Ise's revival theory is a good prediction for vol 12?
Old 2012-03-25, 15:06   Link #19822
Soji

ReaperxKingx @ You mean the whole sub-specie theory that you have and I answer more than one time? I think is possible,there is some foreshadowing for that.
Old 2012-03-25, 15:08   Link #19823
Clue
nMe

The author might introduce new characters but he has to
develop the old ones first. the first four female characters
have been developed pretty well. Next, if we go in chronological
order by the people he has met, it's ravel,zenovia,ad irina's turn.
Old 2012-03-25, 15:08   Link #19824
DressbreakxD

reaper@ every one have his theorie about isseis sub-species...........at the end we will see who is right................
Old 2012-03-25, 15:09   Link #19825
iK@r0s

reaper@ land of the pervert?? you mean land of manliness

@soji
you mean the subspecie that will turn him to dragon?
Old 2012-03-25, 15:09   Link #19826
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Yeah just wanted for you to say it again since you and Nom@n only agreed *teary*. We really need a new topic, hmm what about predictions about the new power ups that the Gremory team will have in vol 12? Even better is a prediction of the whole volume, we go on and on about how to revive Ise, let discuss the other parts please. I think if the Girls in Ise's harem were reading this thread they will feel left out because more than 75% we talk about Ise getting revived.
Old 2012-03-25, 15:10   Link #19827
DressbreakxD

iK@r0s@ you mean land of mandreams........
Old 2012-03-25, 15:16   Link #19828
Soji

ReaperxKingx @ I think I already say what I think about this vol until Ise is back. I'm see this situation a.....*we have no hope*...even if the gremory group have a power up they state of mind really worry me. And without Ise to boost their spirit I'm pretty worry here. And if saji line is something to go with i 'm pretty worry about him as well. Hell even Rias brother for the first time seem to be really pissed off. And then there is Azazel line another one that worry me .
Old 2012-03-25, 15:18   Link #19829
DressbreakxD

Soji@ jeah sirsex was really pissed...............what he and the other maos will do
Old 2012-03-25, 15:20   Link #19830
debrr07
AniMeLOveR

i wonder what everybody's reaction will be when they see ise alive again, i mean what they'll do to him ??
Old 2012-03-25, 15:21   Link #19831
DressbreakxD

debrr07@just look at the erlier pages.............we have talked about this.........
Old 2012-03-25, 15:23   Link #19832
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by debrr07 View Post
i wonder what everybody's reaction will be when they see ise alive again, i mean what they'll do to him ??
Why you made this sound like Ise is in the wrong here(or he do something bad) . I think they will be really happy ..Rias in the first place. the one that had to run (if he still alive) is Azazel because he is the one that made the thing look like Ise was die.
Old 2012-03-25, 15:25   Link #19833
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

The Girls will have tears of joy and all of Ise's comrades will be smiling as he save the Underworld. I expect a really funny ending of vol 12 with Venerana and Lady Phoenix having a dispute of Ise marrying their daughter. While the rest of the girls wouldn't care and hug Ise and maybe even some kisses everywhere of his body. Even if the Underworld knows the relationship between Ise, other families would join in from all Races. No one will pass this chance to further up their family social status by making their daughter marry the Savior of the Underworld.
Old 2012-03-25, 15:28   Link #19834
debrr07
AniMeLOveR

i didn't mean for it to sound like it was ise's fault but i thought that because he promised he would come back but didn't(which wasn't his fault), the girls and others would first be shocked to see that he's alive, happy that he's alive and then become angry that he didn't keep his promise, i was thinking along the lines of that
Old 2012-03-25, 15:28   Link #19835
AznSamsung

reaper@ a lil too far with other female that was not intro in the story .... mostly marry the 4- 6 main girls .... and ravel too
Old 2012-03-25, 15:34   Link #19836
Soji

debrr07 this ln dont fit these kind of pointless drama..we already see this more than one time. So no ..i dont think this will ever happen.

AznSamsung I think the only one he will marry for now(if a marriage really will happen) will be Rias. If the foreshadowing in vol 2 is something to go with lol
Old 2012-03-25, 15:35   Link #19837
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Hahahaha I didn't say they would succeed in coercing Ise into marry their daughter (Ise wouldn't no matter how beautiful they are, even if Aphrodite was there he wouldn't marry her and stay true to the love of his Harem). I agree with you that in some point Ise will marry the girls, question is who will be first. As someone stated before, Rias probably wouldn't let Ise marry the other girls. Also something about Girls being more territorial than male dogs or something, hmm I will try to find the person who made this quote and have him elaborate a little of what that meant.
Old 2012-03-25, 15:37   Link #19838
Soji

I'm sure Rias will be the first is after her that i'm not sure.XD
I mean if we go with logic would be...Asia,Akeno and then koneko. But who knows.
Old 2012-03-25, 15:43   Link #19839
AznSamsung

soji@ it should be rias ... unless Akeno make a daring move ....
Old 2012-03-25, 15:45   Link #19840
debrr07
AniMeLOveR

i dunno about asia, even though ise and her have kissed and he has touched her breasts, i still think ise has a brotherly love more than a girl-boy love towards asia but who knows
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural