AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Ah! My Goddess

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-05, 00:24   Link #21
mdauben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
If they're going to be jerks and license stuff, they can at least not suddenly stop producing anime.
I doubt they were planning on going out of buisness when the licenced AMG, and the other things they are in the middle of. Plus, the fact is right now we don't know whats going on with ADV. They could announce tomorrow that everything is back to normal and their releases will continue as planned. We just have to wait and see.

Quote:
I mean, if they go out of business, doesn't that mean the series become unlicensed again?
No, if they do go out of buisness, they would probably still retain the licence and someone else would have to buy if off them. That is exactly what has happened with Geneon USA, even though they are not releasing anime any more, they retain all their licences until and unless they sell the licences or distribution rights to someone else.
Old 2008-02-13, 13:39   Link #22
miloy2k

at my place, most of the license anime -> bootleg >_>
Old 2008-08-01, 11:11   Link #23
Anju-chan
Fly!!!
*Author

If I'm correct, Funimation should be distributing out Ah! My Goddess as well as many others including Pumpkin Scissors and Utawareumono as eplained in this article.
http://www.funimation.com/f_index.cfm?page=news&id=455

Courtesy of ayu-smepai
Old 2009-08-24, 16:33   Link #24
Mr Chow
YO! Where's the food at?
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Mr Chow
Hmmmm I wonder????

Has there been any new developments in a third series? I know its been ages but I was feeling nostalgic and just finished watching both DVD sets and the movie DVD!! So was just wondering if the powers that be would grant this mortals wish..... One can't but dream can't they!!
Old 2010-09-21, 18:20   Link #25
teh_nubkilr
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Chow View Post
Has there been any new developments in a third series? I know its been ages but I was feeling nostalgic and just finished watching both DVD sets and the movie DVD!! So was just wondering if the powers that be would grant this mortals wish..... One can't but dream can't they!!
I don't think there's been any news at all about a third season; and I certainly agree with that last bit, as it would be nice to have a season three. I just wonder what kind of plots they can develop if they do decide to make one.
Old 2010-09-23, 05:03   Link #26
Ryuujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh_nubkilr View Post
I don't think there's been any news at all about a third season; and I certainly agree with that last bit, as it would be nice to have a season three. I just wonder what kind of plots they can develop if they do decide to make one.
There's got to be easily 20 volumes worth of material so far that's never been covered...

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Closed Thread