AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2010-11-28, 22:57   Link #441
ZeroIchiNi

Send a message via AIM to ZeroIchiNi
those were very quick updates.

Oh god. Not only did Dark Piece Vita called Hayate an idiot, she also told her to go die.

The Real Vita is going to apologize like no tomorrow when she hears about this.
ZeroIchiNi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 23:06   Link #442
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayate22 View Post
Apologizes for double posting.

Here's Hayate-chan's 1st stage and 2nd Stage (fairly rough translations, again confident, but I know there are errors with this.) Also, I'm gonna change my prologue where I referred to Reinforce as a Unison Knight...oddly, I found a more accurate translation. Yuugoki is technically from what I found, Unison Device. My mistake on that part. So hopefully this will explain Hayate's 2nd Stage a bit more. >< I'll do corrections with the final drafts once this route is over.

Edit: Stage EX 1 is now up. Rough translation as usual.

Spoiler for Hayate's Route Stage 1 Translation:

Spoiler for Hayate's Route Stage 2 Translation:

Spoiler for Hayate's Route Stage EX 1 Translation:

Again correction suggestions and whatnot are really appreciated. This is seemingly easy and fast at the pace I'm going but I'm trying to double and triple check the translation so they are mostly correct for you guys. Also I will note like before about areas I do know where I'm making mistakes and will need some assistance with. Thanks again for those who are helping me with this.
Gods... Vita's translation actually made me tear up.

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 23:33   Link #443
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Send a message via AIM to Hayate22 Send a message via MSN to Hayate22
The new game looks good, I wonder when this one is gonna be released...man it's gonna be another money costing one if it has a special edition >< Also another thing I'm wondering is at which point this one will take place though. It seems like it'll definitely be between A's and StrikerS

Anyway, for those waiting for the translations for Hayate's route. It's still in progress. I just took a short break. Also, officially I'll work on translating Reinforce's route first, then work on Signum's. Any requests for which route to do next afterwards?
Hayate22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-29, 00:06   Link #444
ZeroIchiNi

I'm guessing those two are going to be the center characters of the plot in tGoD.

I'm also expecting that tGoD take place right after tBoA because Hayate can fight and Fate's name is still 'Fate Testarossa'

unless they want to make another reason as to why Hayate can fight
or just throw that away and hope that we just roll with it

Edit: I hope they don't leave out the Materials

to Hayate22:
I would recommend Zafira's route since he cross path with all the Materials.
Old 2010-11-29, 03:40   Link #445
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

It's being done by Banpresto so it's to be expected. They might have used one of the artists for Gundam 00 for some of the device designs in this one. You can only make so many characters with different devices and still keep them as original as possible.

Hmmm interesting magic circle designs though...

-------------------------

Update: Hayate's Route Translation: Initial Translation has been finished. Moving onto the fine tuning aspect of it later after I wake up. I will release the rest of the translation in proper stage order all in bulk in one post(if it fits) and hopefully on the same day. Then I'll work on Reinforce's then Signum's. I'll probably do Zafira next, then Vita, Shamal, and finally Chrono. If you guys want a particular one more just request.
Old 2010-11-30, 00:30   Link #446
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Just as promised...barely since it's like 11:30 pm here.

Here's the rest of the rough translation of Hayate-chan's route starting from Stage 3.

Spoiler for Hayate's Route Stage 3 Translation:

Spoiler for Hayate's Route Stage 4 Translation:

Spoiler for Hayate's Route Stage EX 2 Translation:

Spoiler for Hayate's Route Stage 5 Translation:

Spoiler for Hayate's Route Stage 5 Aftermath Event Translation:

Spoiler for Hayate's Route Stage 6 - Final Stage Translation:

Spoiler for Hayate's Route - Route Epilogue Translation:

I hope you enjoy this rough translation for now. For anyone who is able to help me with this with correction suggestions and whatnot for the final draft. I would greatly appreciate it. For now please enjoy the translation. Also sorry for blank parts that I couldn't translate. I do better with vocally spoken Japanese rather than written for the time being.
Old 2010-11-30, 06:24   Link #447
Nagumo
Random Translator

Kogaratsu = Little crow / Crow child.
Old 2010-11-30, 22:18   Link #448
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagumo View Post
Kogaratsu = Little crow / Crow child.
Oh~...Thanks Nagumo-san.

-------------------------------------------

Anyway...for those of you who are wondering about the progress of the translations, it'll be easier if you just check my sig.

As for information now. I'm currently working on making the Final version of Hayate's route translation. -depressed- I just realized what a rushed job I did. I found mistakes in places I thought I had right. Anyway working on those. Will work on Reinforce after I next post the Final version copy of the Hayate's route translation. Found some major help stuff to help me get the translations more accurate than how they are now.
Old 2010-12-01, 17:26   Link #449
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayate22 View Post
Just as promised...barely since it's like 11:30 pm here.

Here's the rest of the rough translation of Hayate-chan's route starting from Stage 3.

*SNIP*

I hope you enjoy this rough translation for now. For anyone who is able to help me with this with correction suggestions and whatnot for the final draft. I would greatly appreciate it. For now please enjoy the translation. Also sorry for blank parts that I couldn't translate. I do better with vocally spoken Japanese rather than written for the time being.

Aside from finally understanding some of those other parts in Hayate's dialogue, this clears up the ultimate fate of Reinforce in this continuity as well. I've been waiting for some confirmation about that, so thanks a lot! =3

Erkh, I can't say I'm happy with what will happen eventually though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aers View Post
Leohart posted a lot of caps from Nanohatype's article about the PSP game over here:

http://show.nanohas.com/thread-390-1-1.html

And I mean a lot.
Now that I've actually gotten myself a PSP, (2ndhand at bargain price) I guess I've got one game to look forward to in the next months. The battle system seems to be the same when I look at those scans. (Combat is divided to long and close ranges depending on the range circle around a character) Banpresto probably just added several more features for better gameplay. I think I see a boost-dash from long range and power struggle clashes like in some other fighting games.

And of course, seeing these pics with Hayate properly being part of the action pleases me greatly. >3

By the way, anything written about the Florian sisters? (gun-kata teenage Vita clone and sword-oneesama) in those scans? I'm quite curious.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-11, 01:04   Link #450
ZeroIchiNi

@Hayate
Sorry for being late. Thanks again for the Translations.
At least now it sounds like the Reinforce will most likely disappear. Unless the other routes say otherwise.

@aers
Thank you for the notification.

The two new girls have Titles? Please don't tell me they are made by Reinforce or her defense program like the Wolkenritter and the Materials.

from the trailer:

The Gear of Destiny does look like they improve on the battle system.

Fate is using her Sonic form and Zanber form. doesn't seems like a Full Drive Burst.

Are they fighting in actual space in a barrier or are they fighting in a simulated arena?

Did it seems like the end of the trailer looks like they are trying to show the two new girls as antagonists?

Last edited by ZeroIchiNi; 2010-12-23 at 06:38. Reason: correction
Old 2010-12-25, 03:53   Link #451
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Here's my Final Draft of Hayate's Route. It comes with corrections, different wording choices, fills in some of the blanks I had earlier, changed some of the lines based on both how they were worded and how the situation ran with it at that time. Though if any of it has a mistake still somewhere, please tell me via correction suggestions. For now please enjoy the Final Draft of Hayate's Route.

Spoiler for Hayate's Route Prologue Final Draft V2:

Spoiler for Hayate's Route Stage 1 Final Draft V2:

Spoiler for Hayate's Route Stage 2 Final Draft V2:

Spoiler for Hayate's Route Stage EX 1 Final Draft V2:

Spoiler for Hayate's Route Stage 3 Final Draft V2:

Spoiler for Hayate's Route Stage 4 Final Draft V2:

Spoiler for Hayate's Route Stage EX 2 Final Draft V2:

Spoiler for Hayate's Route Stage 5 Final Draft V2 (With now a more concrete title of Material-D):

Last edited by Hayate22; 2010-12-27 at 15:13. Reason: Edited thanks to Nagumo-senpai's help.
Old 2010-12-25, 04:16   Link #452
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Spoiler for Hayate's Route Stage 5 Epilogue Final Draft V2 (title change for Material-D):

Spoiler for Hayate's Route Stage 6 Final Draft V2:

Spoiler for Hayate's Route Ending Final Draft V2:

Okay, hope you enjoy this. I'll be working on the next one. Expect a full batch like this one to come in my next posts.

(Hmmmmmm....I think I figured it out. This forum type hates when the messages gets too many spoilers tags like I do and will cause random errors. So it might mean I have to do two posts like this for the next batches or figure out something else...Also sorry for double posting since this was the only way to do it for the time being...)

Last edited by Hayate22; 2010-12-27 at 15:14. Reason: Edited thanks to Nagumo-senpai's help
Old 2010-12-25, 10:31   Link #453
Nagumo
Random Translator

In regards that that line you couldn't translate very well.

はやて
ど……どーや!子鴉の意地、思い知ったかー!
H-how was that! Do you acknowledge/realize the spirit/power of this little/baby crow/raven?
Old 2010-12-25, 11:15   Link #454
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagumo View Post
In regards that that line you couldn't translate very well.

はやて
ど……どーや!子鴉の意地、思い知ったかー!
H-how was that! Do you acknowledge/realize the spirit/power of this little/baby crow/raven?
Ah...I'll go change that then, thanks Nagumo-san. ^^
Old 2010-12-27, 17:46   Link #455
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

In the A's series at the end. Reinforce had mentioned that the programming for the Book of Darkness aka the Tome of the Night Sky was changed. Reinforce also mentioned that the original programming was no longer there so they couldn't change it. The current programming which is a malfunction of some sort or an altercation or both, would reincarnate the defense program they had fought off before inside Reinforce again or in the Tome again, however also in the process kill Hayate-chan at the same time and thus the Book of Darkness would be continuing its repeating cycle.

The game itself is actually a slightly canon story of a what if the threat of the defense program's reincarnation was never a problem and the miracle of saving Reinforce as well was possible. However as I did Hayate-chan's route in the fan translation project I'm doing for the game. -Read above "Hayate Route Stage 5 Final Draft V2" with the four knights talking about it.- Reinforce in the game does not have much time left, Reinforce in the anime had only a short while before the threat of the defense program and the 'curse' being reincarnated and thus continuing the cycle again.

The game itself is a what if the mircale happened, and the what if the 'reincarnation' process was different. All the Materials, and the Dark Pieces are a form of a piece of the Book of Darkness's Darkness.

This game also gave to Nanoha series fans a more happier alternate epilogue of the A's series. Instead of Reinforce sadly sacrificing herself to save Hayate-chan, Reinforce gets to spend her remaining days with her beloved Master and her friends/comrades-in-arms happily and peacefully. An alternate suggesting of how Reinforce Zwei would be born. Reinforce's relationship strengthening between her and the knights, especially Vita. The game offers alot of comfort to those who were not satisfied with how the A's anime ended.

I'm assuming the second game is yet another what if possibility considering the two new characters and the return of the Materials. Plus anime based games are a niche market in most countries, it's very rare for any of these games to be translated officially by a company and sold here. The only translations you'll get is from fans who do them on their own time.
Old 2010-12-28, 03:07   Link #456
mechdra

Just to share:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32FgllC2zlA

Look interesting and could be out soon or maybe C79.
mechdra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-28, 11:26   Link #457
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechdra View Post
Just to share:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32FgllC2zlA

Look interesting and could be out soon or maybe C79.
Ah this is Subaru's game. She'll be the main character in her own little doujin game. However this game has some rather needy requirements to play it. Similiar to those official pc games sometimes.
Old 2010-12-28, 21:07   Link #458
WarpObscura
Bibliophile

... What kind of requirements are we looking at? Crysis bad?

Yo dawg, I heard you like QB...

Thanks MAEt for the av!
WarpObscura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-28, 21:22   Link #459
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpObscura View Post
... What kind of requirements are we looking at? Crysis bad?
Probably less than Crysis bad. But this game DOES require a Nvidia or something equal video card from when I tested the earlier demo, and my computer has a stock video card which isn't good. Though they may have fixed that issue. However the levels are huge in the doujin game when the first test versions came out. So it should be a good doujin game to play considering it's a post-StrikerS game, since all the Numbers featured in that youtube vid are wearing their post-StrikerS costumes.
Old 2010-12-29, 22:28   Link #460
WarpObscura
Bibliophile

Where did you find the demo, or is that something I shouldn't be asking over "open channels"?

I didn't see Gin-nee in that video, though. =/

Yo dawg, I heard you like QB...

Thanks MAEt for the av!
WarpObscura is offline   Reply With Quote