AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-03-11, 12:42   Link #361
Wong82

I think that with the help of sasukes body, Oro will weaken itachi to a point where he can do another body transfer and finally getting his perfect body. So sasuke gets what he wants in a way, if the body transfer were to happen the body and itachis soul would die in a matter of years and then fans would be happy because Oro can have his final battle with Jiraiya.

Of course there will be a hole in the story but it would be pretty cool!
Wong82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-11, 12:43   Link #362
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
DIdnt Orochimaru only switched bodies....3 times up till now (excl. Sasuke?) How come i see more then 4 faces (and there are probably even more...)?
Only 4 are visible.
Old 2007-03-11, 13:15   Link #363
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
Itachi walked away from Oro without a scratch when he was 11 years old. Why can't Sasuke at 16?
Sure he was only 11? Wasn´t he 12 when he slaughtered the Uchiha clan?

But Itachi is supposed to be one of the greatest geniuses walking the earth in Naruto. And he did have Mangekyou Sharingan which Sasuke doesn´t possess.

But as it turned out Sasuke winning that fysical battle was all part of Orochimaru´s scheme, the big and true battle between these two is the one taking place in Sasuke´s mind which Oro has invaded. I was a bit afraid that Sasuke would be horribly overpowered but I think Kishimoto has done a good job as it turned out.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-11, 13:30   Link #364
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_Hope View Post

But Itachi is supposed to be one of the greatest geniuses walking the earth in Naruto. And he did have Mangekyou Sharingan which Sasuke doesn´t possess.

But as it turned out Sasuke winning that fysical battle was all part of Orochimaru´s scheme, the big and true battle between these two is the one taking place in Sasuke´s mind which Oro has invaded. I was a bit afraid that Sasuke would be horribly overpowered but I think Kishimoto has done a good job as it turned out.
Itachi was 13 when he slaughtered the Uchiha Clan shortly after becoming an ANBU captain. but Oro left Akatsuki approx 6yrs before the start of the Naruto manga (I mean when Naruto is graduating the academy not when the 4th seals the Kyubbi) after being beaten by Itachi. That would make Itachi 11 yrs old when he defeated Oro. It's odd, the events indicate that Itachi was operating as both a member of Akatsuki and a Konoha nin for at least a few years.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-11, 13:36   Link #365
Sasuke_Bateman
No

For an 11 year old boy he's pretty damn smart eh...i bet when he was born he didn't even cry..

Itachi's birth face --->
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-11, 13:57   Link #366
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Itachi was 13 when he slaughtered the Uchiha Clan shortly after becoming an ANBU captain. but Oro left Akatsuki approx 6yrs before the start of the Naruto manga (I mean when Naruto is graduating the academy not when the 4th seals the Kyubbi) after being beaten by Itachi. That would make Itachi 11 yrs old when he defeated Oro. It's odd, the events indicate that Itachi was operating as both a member of Akatsuki and a Konoha nin for at least a few years.
Ah, didn´t know that. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

But that really makes Itachi to a genious above all others, insanely overpowered. It could also explain his behavior if Akatsuki was the ones that changed him and showed him how to obtain Mangekyou sharingan. They found a diamond that they polished so that he could meet their own demands.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-11, 14:13   Link #367
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wong82 View Post
I think that with the help of sasukes body, Oro will weaken itachi to a point where he can do another body transfer and finally getting his perfect body. So sasuke gets what he wants in a way, if the body transfer were to happen the body and itachis soul would die in a matter of years and then fans would be happy because Oro can have his final battle with Jiraiya.

Of course there will be a hole in the story but it would be pretty cool!
Oro stated that he saw in Sasuke's eyes the potential to surpass Itachi.

All he wants is the Uchiha bloodline and Sharingan.

Itachi was an elite genius among geniuses but he has what he wants now, the "eyes" that made him powerless despite all of his jutsu.

Now he can challenge Itachi on equal footing, unless he needs to acquire the Mangekyo Sharingan.

What's next? Kill Kabuto?
Old 2007-03-11, 14:57   Link #368
Ryuujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibits View Post
Kishi's problem is that he creates great characters and then can't bear to have them die.
At least he's not as bad about it as the guy who makes One Piece...

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-11, 15:03   Link #369
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
For an 11 year old boy he's pretty damn smart eh...i bet when he was born he didn't even cry..

Itachi's birth face --->
-I agree, Itachi is like Chuck Noris of the Naruto series. All he has to do is glance at you and say "Boom" and you would spontaneously combust out of nowhere. On a side note, Itachi's tears can grant immortality to anyone that drinks them. Too bad Itachi has never cried a day in his life .
Old 2007-03-11, 15:22   Link #370
Smiley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_Hope View Post

How do you know Sasuke don't possess the MS? It's not certain whether he does or he doesn't, but it's not safe to assume that yet. Itachi is a genius, but so is Sasuke. Even Oro said a long time ago, that he sees more potential in Sasuke than Itachi.
Smiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-11, 15:41   Link #371
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Itachi is a genius, but so is Sasuke. Even Oro said a long time ago, that he sees more potential in Sasuke than Itachi.
Anyone with a sharingan is a genius according to Oro. And, how Oro can see a lot talent in a 13 year old Sasuke, who was much much weaker, compared to a 10-11 year old Itachi is beyond the human knowledge. In other words, Oro's statements are as trustable as our opinions...
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-11, 15:43   Link #372
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Quote:
How do you know Sasuke don't possess the MS? It's not certain whether he does or he doesn't, but it's not safe to assume that yet. Itachi is a genius, but so is Sasuke. Even Oro said a long time ago, that he sees more potential in Sasuke than Itachi.
There is no evidence to suggest that Sasuke possesses the MS, it is safe to assume that. It's not safe to assume that he DOES have MS however, because there is no indication that he obtained such a thing yet. When that happens, I'm sure Kishi will make it dramatic not shrouded in mystery like Kakashi and Itachi.
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-11, 15:48   Link #373
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Sasuke FanBoy's Dream

Quote:
Well it is Sasuke's destiny to be the best Ninja that has ever lived after all... Kishimoto made a mistake calling the series Naruto haha he's not even the most popular character, which i find very funny. In the end Naruto will give his life trying to save the village with his last words he'll beg Sasuke to become good again end result Sasuke become Hokage everyone will cry, Sasuke will defeat the last enemy(maybe the AL)...it's written on the walls....underneath my Sasuke poster in my room....where i wrote it
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-11, 16:37   Link #374
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Sasuke has lots of potential because he was able to hide some of the jutsus he learned from Orochimaru like chakra manipulation and it is most likely that Sasuke is probably hiding MS. Sasuke even let Orochimaru attempt to take his body without putting up a fight(I think). Thats gotta be some evidence that Sasuke was trying to see how far he could go with Orochimaru using regular Sharingan to see if he was good enough for Itachi.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-11, 16:53   Link #375
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
Well it is Sasuke's destiny to be the best Ninja that has ever lived after all... Kishimoto made a mistake calling the series Naruto haha he's not even the most popular character, which i find very funny. In the end Naruto will give his life trying to save the village with his last words he'll beg Sasuke to become good again end result Sasuke become Hokage everyone will cry, Sasuke will defeat the last enemy(maybe the AL)...it's written on the walls....underneath my Sasuke poster in my room....where i wrote it
As you mentioned in the title of your post, those are definitely a fanboy's dreams, which are closer to staying as dream forever than becoming the reality.

Since the series was named Naruto, the end of the story will determine whether it is mistake or not, but, most probably it will be an end worthy of the title, not the secondary character. And, character polls are highly changeable, which might be reflecting the state of mind of 12-13 year olds.

Also, Naruto can give his life to save the village, only after he becomes a Hokage, so, what you claim already makes the story worthy of the title. And, Naruto can only mention sentences similar to what you said only to save Sasuke's spirit from the control of Oro's spirit (assuming that might become true sooner or later). In that case, before Naruto you might be the first to beg Sasuke using similar words. So, you should think twice before trying to disgrace Naruto.

Secondly, Sasuke's destiny has never been becoming the best ninja. He won't mind using a self-destructive technique like 8-gates to kill Itachi, and that would not be considered as becoming the best ninja. Actually, after thinking about, Sasuke vs Itachi fight might become similar to the fight between Yondaime vs. Kyuubi with reduced strengths, which would reflect the reality pretty well.
Old 2007-03-11, 17:25   Link #376
Blizzer
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

I think Naruto came 4th in the last poll and Iruka was up there somewhere too,
has the world gone mad?
Can't remember who was no1...

Anyways I personally hope Orochimaru is gone, his character served its purpose as main villain but we have Akatsuki now, bye bye Orochimaru...
Maybe Kabuto will become a Sasuke's bitch now or set in motion his own plans.

Last edited by Blizzer; 2007-03-11 at 17:45.
Blizzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-11, 18:18   Link #377
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzer View Post
I think Naruto came 4th in the last poll and Iruka was up there somewhere too,
has the world gone mad?
Can't remember who was no1...
That last character poll was from the beginning of 2006, unless I missed a newer one.

In that one Naruto was the fourth, behind Sasuke, Kakashi, and Deidara. And, you are right, Iruka was the 5th, showing the "importance" and the level of the poll.

Also, that poll was probably after the revelation of Kakashi's MS, but before the manga reveals Naruto's 4-tailed version, and of course before Naruto and Shikamaru's latest successes. So, most probably, in the next poll, the top three will include both Naruto and Shikamaru, if the poll appears soon.
Old 2007-03-11, 19:10   Link #378
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShurikenJay View Post
Oro stated that he saw in Sasuke's eyes the potential to surpass Itachi.

All he wants is the Uchiha bloodline and Sharingan.

Itachi was an elite genius among geniuses but he has what he wants now, the "eyes" that made him powerless despite all of his jutsu.

Now he can challenge Itachi on equal footing, unless he needs to acquire the Mangekyo Sharingan.

What's next? Kill Kabuto?
If Oro wants to obtain the Mangekyo Sharingan, I think the most likely person he is going to kill is Jiraiya, not Kabuto. Think of how much angst this is going to cause Naruto when his sensei is killed by his best friend.
Hello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-11, 23:15   Link #379
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hello View Post
If Oro wants to obtain the Mangekyo Sharingan, I think the most likely person he is going to kill is Jiraiya, not Kabuto. Think of how much angst this is going to cause Naruto when his sensei is killed by his best friend.
LOL!

But the thing is, we don't know how good of friends Oro and Jiraiya were.

Their relationship has been compared to Naruto-Sasuke. They were apart of a succeful ninja team and Jiraiya was the one who tried to stop Oro from leaving the village, but I don't remember it being stated that they were "best friends".

Even if they were though, that was a fairly long time ago and for the past couple of years Kabuto has been Oro's right hand man.

He told Kabuto that he trusted him with all of his heart during the Tsunade confrontation. That sounds like a new best friend to me.
Old 2007-03-11, 23:29   Link #380
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShurikenJay View Post
LOL!

But the thing is, we don't know how good of friends Oro and Jiraiya were.

Their relationship has been compared to Naruto-Sasuke. They were apart of a succeful ninja team and Jiraiya was the one who tried to stop Oro from leaving the village, but I don't remember it being stated that they were "best friends".

Even if they were though, that was a fairly long time ago and for the past couple of years Kabuto has been Oro's right hand man.

He told Kabuto that he trusted him with all of his heart during the Tsunade confrontation. That sounds like a new best friend to me.
Yeah but Jiraiya continously tried to get Oro to stay and that shows that they must have had a strong bond if Jiraiya would keep trying to persuade Orochimaru. He even tried tracking Oro through the Akatsuki. That sounds like best friends to me.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote