AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-08-05, 10:58   Link #81
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

The ending helps if u pay attention to waht the swords transform into through out the credits,

The eye patch chick apparently belongs to whats his face (pink kimono guy) Im bad with names. the two that were at the gate belong to him
Old 2009-08-05, 11:03   Link #82
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Around episode 231, there has to be a new opening. I loved that all-out short battle that took place between Shinigamis and their ''former'' Zanpakutou. We had a lot one on one fighting so a bit random jumping on certain opponents was kinda refreshing.
Old 2009-08-05, 12:18   Link #83
kvi

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddiKtioNn-BlaCk View Post
Who said Kenpachi sword would say that? None of the Swords has even given a reason as to why they rebelled. And if Kenpachi's sword is anything like Kenpachi, it doesn't even need a reason. I want Kenpachi's sword to come out just because I know it would be a kick-ass fight. A lot of cutting up, slicing, insane reiatsu, and lots of laughing and smiling while doing it. [You're typical Kenpachi stuff]
it could also be his polar opposite and have a penchant for picking flowers and finger painting
Old 2009-08-05, 13:22   Link #84
TeNMaN
Lost & Found

If you think about it, Kenpachi's zanpakuto is probably as insane as him (at least I hope so!). I seriously doubt it would listen to Muramasa or anyone else. He would probably attack him on the spot!!! No point in trying to enlist Ken-chan's zanpakuto unless you have a death wish.

Also, if Yachiru was Ken-chan's zanpakuto, why would she carry her own sword with her own powers (scary pink cat powers anyone)?? That to me is proof enough that it can never be more than anything than a funny rumor.

Mayuri def needed to be shown more in this episode. He was hilarious as always. Instead of Ichigo, my hopes are that Yoruichi and Urahara (with their zanpakuto's, yes we need to see Yoruichi's!) pwn everyone this time around.... it's wishful thinking though.
Old 2009-08-05, 13:33   Link #85
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk
Is Your Daddy & Its True

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvi View Post
it could also be his polar opposite and have a penchant for picking flowers and finger painting
Man if Kenpachi Zanpaktou came out looking like Yumichika in a kimono I would be LMAO!

Also, I was expecting Byakuya's Zanpaktou to look like more of a pretty boy like him. With the Pink Flowers and everything.
Old 2009-08-05, 13:46   Link #86
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddiKtioNn-BlaCk View Post
Man if Kenpachi Zanpaktou came out looking like Yumichika in a kimono I would be LMAO!

Also, I was expecting Byakuya's Zanpaktou to look like more of a pretty boy like him. With the Pink Flowers and everything.
Dude! What about this doesn't say "pretty" to you I know, I expected some emperor looking guy... I guess they went with noble samurai warrior instead... Who'd a thunk it...

Though I must say he does have pretty teeth.

Last edited by MAQI; 2009-08-05 at 14:43.
Old 2009-08-05, 14:03   Link #87
crX-

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirusRiddler View Post
More importantly...

Which Zanpakutou was Rukia fighting? The one with an altar/shrine thing tied to his back and holding a long pole of some sort. I can't recall anyone using such a zanpakutou before.

I'm trying to match the zanpakutou with their owners so this is really bothering me.
I think it was sasakibe's zanpakuto. Also here's a jpg of all the zanpakuto seen and their names and the shinigamis they belong to.

Gonryomaru: Sasakibe's zanpakuto
Suzumebachi: Soifon's zanpakuto
Gegetsuburi: Omaeda's Zanpaukto
Wabisuke: Kira's Zanpakuto
Minazuki: Unohana's zanpakuto
Tobiume: Hinamori's zanpakuto
Senbonzakura: Byakuya's zanpakuto
Zabimaru: Renji's zanpakuto
Tenken: Komamura's zanpakuto
Katen Kyokotsu: Kyouraku's zanpakuto
Kazeshini: Hisagi's zanpakuto
Hyourinmaru: Hitsugaya's zanpakuto
Haineko: Matsumoto's zanpakuto
Houzukimaru: Ikkaku's zanpakuto
Ruiro Kujaku: Yumichika's zanpakuto
Ashisogi Jizo: Mayuri's zanpakuto
Sougyo no Kotowari: Ukitake's zanpakuto
Sode no Shirayuki: Rukia's zanpakuto

Btw these were not made by me, I simply lurked another forum for them

Also Senbonzakura kinda looks like the immortals from 300.
Old 2009-08-05, 14:58   Link #88
darkmaster074
------

thanks man
Old 2009-08-05, 15:43   Link #89
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

I bet if senbonzakura's mask got destroyed it'd be a major beauty, and he's probably scramble to find something to cover his face XD while everyone is all love struck
Old 2009-08-05, 15:58   Link #90
Ryuuchi
Totally not that guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17th_warrior View Post
I don't think Kenpachi will ever appear in this arc. If he does then about 70% percent of Zan's will be defeated and what's the fun about it when 1 person tanks nearly everyone.
Personally I think that having Kenpachi own most of the Zampakuto by himself would be very entertaining xD

And I can see it now

Muramasa: Come [insert Zaraki's Zampakuto name here] I'll make you capable of cutting down your Shinigami by your own hands.
Zaraki's Zampakuto: ...
Muramasa: Do you not want to kill him?
Zaraki's Zampakuto: You should look behind you...
Muramasa: *Turns around*
Zaraki: *waves and smiles*
Muramasa: Crap...
Zaraki: *kills*

And

Muramasa: You are Ichigo's zampakuto? Come with me and I'll give you a body so you can cut down your shinigami.
Zangetsu: ...
Hichigo: Bitchin!
Muramasa: But I will hold full control over you.
Zangetsu: ...
Hichigo: ... *drop kicks Muramasa in the face then gives him the finger*
Old 2009-08-05, 16:11   Link #91
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

^ i doubt it. Maybe kenpachi will fight...but kenpachi doesn't even know the name of his OWN sword right?
Old 2009-08-05, 16:28   Link #92
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Are you people sure Zaraki WILL appear at all? It seems to me everyone will deal with their own Zanpakutou on their own while Zaraki is asleep somewhere and will brag about not being the part of it when he wakes up. Kinda expected to see Zaraki's Vice-Captain at least, I wonder if she even has a shikai release...
Old 2009-08-05, 16:46   Link #93
darkmaster074
------

nah i dont think Zaraki WILL appear
Old 2009-08-05, 18:14   Link #94
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

I'm thinking Ken-chan will appear near the end of the arc but not that we'll see anything of his giant letter opener.
He'll come flying in and do some pwning for moment then its all over, kinda like with what he did in Diamond Dust.

But its a shame that we probably won't see much of Ukitake, Kyouraku and Unohana's letter openers.
Old 2009-08-05, 19:38   Link #95
Kurohitsugi

Am I the only one who wonders, why Sode no Shirayuki asked Ichigo "if he is that substitute Shinigami", as if she doesn't recognize him at all?

Sode no Shirayuki seems to have forgotten, that she was Ichigos Zanpaktuo in the first arc.
When she arrived in the real world I expected a "Long time no see Ichigo" and Ichigo goes "WTF? I've never seen you!" or something like that
Old 2009-08-05, 19:44   Link #96
Simon_Lord

Send a message via MSN to Simon_Lord
you got it wrong, Rukia gave some of her SHINIGAMI powers to Ichigo, 1 zanpakto 1shinigami, Rukia couldn't give Sode No Shirayuki's power to him.

She probably know Ichigo because Rukia talked to Sode No Shirayuki about him.
Old 2009-08-05, 19:57   Link #97
Kurohitsugi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon_Lord View Post
you got it wrong, Rukia gave some of her SHINIGAMI powers to Ichigo, 1 zanpakto 1shinigami, Rukia couldn't give Sode No Shirayuki's power to him.

She probably know Ichigo because Rukia talked to Sode No Shirayuki about him.
There was a discussion way back if Ichigos first Zanpaktuo was actually Sode no Shirayuki and it was apparent from the hilt design, that this was indeed the case: Ichigos first zanpaktuo was a big version of Rukias zanpaktuo.

See these posts:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=170
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=171
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=179

Also that "1 Shinigami, 1 zanpaktuo" is also not true:
Tousen inherited his zanpaktuo Suzumushi from his former girl friend, who died back then. It was only in images, but it is confirmed, that Zanpaktuos are not bound to the original owners and can be inherited.
Old 2009-08-05, 20:00   Link #98
Simon_Lord

yeah you're right... i was just testing you *rolleyes* ^_^

but he never listened to Sode No Shirayuki, he never talked to her. i think she got info on ichigo with Rukia, she might remember his riatsu
Old 2009-08-05, 20:03   Link #99
Kurohitsugi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon_Lord View Post
yeah you're right... i was just testing you *rolleyes* ^_^

but he never listened to Sode No Shirayuki, he never talked to her. i think she got info on ichigo with Rukia, she might remember his riatsu
It's right that Ichigo wouldn't recognize Sode no Shirayuki, but the other way around she should know him.

Zangetsu also was around way longer in Ichigos body and knew him before Ichigo realized Zangetsu in Uraharas training.
Old 2009-08-05, 20:11   Link #100
Simon_Lord

it's fillers anyway lol, plotholes are to be expected after 5years