AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-03-05, 23:06   Link #61
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
UxU has always been laden with cliffhangers.

While I did expect something like that to happen in chapter 56, I didn't really expect how seriously injured Jin-Ho might be.
Old 2008-03-06, 00:36   Link #62
Supah Em
WHO DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!
*Scanlator

minor hint: expect another kiss

@ westlo

i dont know the concrete answer to your query but i'll try to know later.

@ Mykas

KMTS has HQ++ scans, ours is just medium to High quality because we focus more on speed rather than the quality.
Old 2008-03-06, 01:00   Link #63
Mykas
Wu Di Jin Gang Tui

i knew that but i didn't wanna insult anyone especially since i am enjoying the relative speed of releases and the quality is far better than a lot of manga scanlations out there.
Old 2008-03-06, 01:10   Link #64
Supah Em
*Scanlator

good to hear people are appreciating the work =)

chapter 57 will be out in a few days, only the cleaning process is needed

- em, Crazy Translation Team
Old 2008-03-10, 03:02   Link #65
darkgalford

good for you guys..

hope you can make it as fast you can till ch. 62 (just finished reading the raw)

i like the art, i like the tension between the student-teacher as it might be something you are dreamed of, but i don't want many fighting scene coz this would remind me of GTO

as of now, it's been okay. maybe they should release more often
Old 2008-03-11, 02:01   Link #66
Supah Em
*Scanlator

chapter 57 now out. and i had a typo about the raws, its not 62, its 65.

65 chapters are out(raw). i think its available as an online comic but i cant find the right link

- em, Crazy Translation Team
Old 2008-03-11, 06:51   Link #67
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Is there no discussion about the next chapter (Thanks supahem!) other than when the releases are out?

Anyway, nice little chapter there. Shows quite a couple of things that are working in Jin-Ho's and Hae-Young's favour, as well as the indication that Carrie truly does care for her sister.
Old 2008-03-11, 08:07   Link #68
Mykas
Wu Di Jin Gang Tui

she (Carrie) does? i got the impression that she was more concerned they were alone together than that they could be hurt or lost.... maybe it was just me. on one site that rates books based on number of downloads it was an 80 for comparision naruto was a 23 and hajime no ippo (with one of the largest dl libraries) was an 18. what does this tell you? UxU is still a young title and gaining steam and frankly speaking it is a harem title so you will see a lot less discussion unless it somehow becomes the phenomenon that Suzuka manged to be, if you don't believe that just go see how many posts were made for it.
Old 2008-03-11, 08:58   Link #69
Westlo
Lets be reality

I just finished reading it and far as I'm concerned she was obviously worried for their wellbeing. There wasn't a inch of jealousy showing on her face and remember her intentions is to get them together in the first place. Also she says "Jin'ho you're okay right? Even if there is a mishap you're protecting my sister right?".

Anyway that was a great chapter, it's a pity most harem leads aren't even 1/8th the man Jin'ho is, also lol @ the cpr...
Old 2008-03-11, 09:11   Link #70
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Anyway that was a great chapter, it's a pity most harem leads aren't even 1/8th the man Jin'ho is, also lol @ the cpr...
Come to think of it, I have never considered him to be a harem lead, probably because he has ten times the guts and GAR of most the harem male leads I have seen combined currently.

Anyway, if this is in regards to whether Carrie still feels jealous in that kind of a grave situation or not...Give it a few more chapters, and the evidence will show.
Old 2008-03-11, 09:22   Link #71
Westlo
Lets be reality

I'm betting she will end up being jealous but I'm positive she was worried during chapter 57.
Old 2008-03-11, 21:32   Link #72
darkgalford

is this going to be a long discussion like suzuka was?

coz, i guess i 'm more into this manhwa like suzuka was. i tried to follow ai kora just to find out that i skipped many chapters since the story can't get into my preference.

as of cpr, lol. i won't tell myself it was a cpr if i were him. no cpr is done while sitting
still, it's okay if the writer wants to drag a little bit of that kiss
Old 2008-03-13, 03:42   Link #73
NoOneKnowS
Who am I?

For some reason I really like this manhwa(sp?) Maybe because finally the male lead isn't an indecisive dorky lame ass brat unlike 90% of all animes/mangas I know. His character can even fit into a shoujo series lol.

/And lol at the CPR. Thats a lame excuse there haha. She french kissed him and you call that a CPR. Jin-ho might be laughing his ass off/smirking about that lol.
Old 2008-03-13, 11:07   Link #74
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOneKnowS View Post
/And lol at the CPR. Thats a lame excuse there haha. She french kissed him and you call that a CPR. Jin-ho might be laughing his ass off/smirking about that lol.
Uh...Jin-Ho was the one who voiced out that he thought it was CPR, which in effect brought about the retort from Hae-Young that he 'was still a kid'.
Old 2008-03-13, 11:17   Link #75
NoOneKnowS
Who am I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owaranai Destiny View Post
Uh...Jin-Ho was the one who voiced out that he thought it was CPR, which in effect brought about the retort from Hae-Young that he 'was still a kid'.
huh! damn; thanks for the correction dude.
Old 2008-03-13, 21:37   Link #76
ffnovice7
Senior Baby

Send a message via AIM to ffnovice7 Send a message via MSN to ffnovice7
More mouth-to-mouths to come, ladies and gentlemen!
Old 2008-03-17, 23:07   Link #77
Mykas
Wu Di Jin Gang Tui

the full volume 8 of this title is out and it was good on a sad note for those of us who like to actually spend money on titles we like, infinity who publishes this title has started doing thier books as e-books I honestly can't imagine spending money on a bunch of pdf files. I am not sure how many of you bought hard copies of this title in english but they are really well done, each one has had color pages and a wrap around dust jacket. it has been a quality production that i couldn't wait to get my hands on and now it looks like that won't happen anymore....
Old 2008-03-18, 01:28   Link #78
darkgalford

so glad that i finally found the full vol. 8 scanlation (well, not at all as they said there're 2 chp that they didn't do scanlation coz the 63-64 ch scan quality were bad.

well, i think i'm getting so curious for every chp of this manhwa
Old 2008-03-18, 16:12   Link #79
ellifeedn
Thinker

Spoiler:

I wonder if Hae-Young's older sister will play a bigger part in the plot.
Old 2008-03-18, 20:25   Link #80
ffnovice7
Senior Baby

Send a message via AIM to ffnovice7 Send a message via MSN to ffnovice7
Let's hope so; her and her mother.....

Tags
manhwa, romance