*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdave View Post
Sakura Hime! XD

It looks very defined and a lot of attention to detail I c. =D
just love it, good job on it Toxic ^__^b

And ahh u used a Carnelian Reference. Nice
Hai.. Sakura-Hime ROCKS!!! XD

As for the detailing, yup.. i m trying to put more detail and increase complexity of my works since i felt that it was lacking up till now in my previous ones.

Glad u liked the pic ^_^
Arigato Gozaimasu~
toxic_trance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-23, 02:18   Link #243
ZeRoGravity

Reminds me of Art Nouveau style. You could of went with that direction for making the border, but its probably too late now. Also nice murals.
Old 2008-02-24, 04:44   Link #244
toxic_trance
~Anpan~
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeRoGravity View Post
Reminds me of Art Nouveau style. You could of went with that direction for making the border, but its probably too late now. Also nice murals.
Thank You.

And yeah, a bit late cause submission is already done with >.<

Glad u liked the Murals. The last one was especially time consuming and used up all the experience i had gained up till now i think
Old 2008-03-23, 13:36   Link #245
toxic_trance
~Anpan~
*Artist

I Am Back :d And Its Aria This Time ^_^

K... been a real long time. But, just got free recently. Have one more week free. Neway, most importantly, thanks to the awesome and Spectacular Episode 09 of ARIA, I just had to draw this new mural

Dont ask me the tools used, lots were used and my resources are exhausted.

Took me 30 hrs... ENJOY

Old 2008-03-23, 14:55   Link #246
Ice Climbers
Retired
*Graphic Designer

O.O

wow 30 hrs of work!! Impressive like your other ones!! GJ toxic!!

*cookies again* ^^
Old 2008-03-23, 15:05   Link #247
V.Velour
Humanity is Over-rated

This is really awesomeness. I'd probably have the patience to pull off such a thing but not the skill
Great job man. Respect.
V.Velour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-24, 10:48   Link #248
toxic_trance
~Anpan~
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Climbers View Post
O.O

wow 30 hrs of work!! Impressive like your other ones!! GJ toxic!!

*cookies again* ^^
Arigatou Ice-san.. and by the way.. that is one hot siggie u have out there. And wow..had no idea u got the 4th box.. belated congrats ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.Velour View Post
This is really awesomeness. I'd probably have the patience to pull off such a thing but not the skill
Great job man. Respect.
Patience is definitely important. I finished it actually before, but the first round of shading was a disaster.. and i was really disappointed, but then i started off the next day again.. and after another 9 hrs.. its the way u see ^_^

Neway, thnks for the feedback. One more month to college and then i should be really free, atleast for 1 to 2 months. After that i lll be a workin member of the society

So, hopin i will get a lot of work done in that gap
Old 2008-03-24, 11:01   Link #249
KasumiGirl
The endless sky
*Graphic Designer

HOLY CRAP.
Now..that...is...awesome... D:

Really nice work as always, Toxic. You def get cookies for that.
KasumiGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-24, 16:30   Link #250
Shana

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxic_trance View Post
K... been a real long time. But, just got free recently. Have one more week free. Neway, most importantly, thanks to the awesome and Spectacular Episode 09 of ARIA, I just had to draw this new mural

Dont ask me the tools used, lots were used and my resources are exhausted.

Took me 30 hrs... ENJOY

You know, our cookies will never be enough to you ><

I was reading while drinking some Cola, I spilled it all when I readed "30 hrs", Shana said "HOLY SHI-"

my cola ;_;

GJ Toxic ^_^ I hope my cookies are good
Old 2008-03-24, 17:05   Link #251
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Hmm. And here I thought you ran out of walls. Amazing work man. I enjoy seeing your updates every time you swing by.
Old 2008-03-25, 22:57   Link #252
toxic_trance
~Anpan~
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by KasumiGirl View Post
HOLY CRAP.
Now..that...is...awesome... D:

Really nice work as always, Toxic. You def get cookies for that.
Ittadakimasu~ ^_^

Thnks Kasumi-san

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shana View Post
You know, our cookies will never be enough to you ><

I was reading while drinking some Cola, I spilled it all when I readed "30 hrs", Shana said "HOLY SHI-"

my cola ;_;

GJ Toxic ^_^ I hope my cookies are good
Very very tasty, and yeah, i feel very honoured that i helped u to spill ur coffee using my drawing

Will try spilling more in the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
Hmm. And here I thought you ran out of walls. Amazing work man. I enjoy seeing your updates every time you swing by.
Arigato Solace-san.

Infact, even i thought I had no more space, but I just had to draw after watchin ARIA. Hence, this time I went real high... but definitely worth it ^_^
Old 2008-03-25, 23:25   Link #253
cicido
I'm so moe I kill myself
*Artist

Quote:
Arigato Solace-san.

Infact, even i thought I had no more space, but I just had to draw after watchin ARIA. Hence, this time I went real high... but definitely worth it ^_^
I wonder what happens when guests visits your house.
But good job, I would never have the patience to stand there and paint for 30hrs.

I kept on wondering how do you trace the pictures on the walls, do you use a projector or something?
cicido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-26, 00:13   Link #254
toxic_trance
~Anpan~
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by cicido View Post
I wonder what happens when guests visits your house.
But good job, I would never have the patience to stand there and paint for 30hrs.

I kept on wondering how do you trace the pictures on the walls, do you use a projector or something?
Firstly.. Arigato ^_^
Secondly.. it aint really my house..I m a student in a Univ.. so this is my Hostel Room
Thirdly..since its a single room.. there is really no scope for projector or any such equipment. I dont like tracing..so everything is done by "mental" projection. Since I wanna draw manga too, this a good practice for close ups ^_^
Old 2008-06-19, 08:48   Link #255
toxic_trance
~Anpan~
*Artist

Announcement And A Comeback Pic :)

k..people of Animesuki..its been really really long..but well u r lookin at a graduate right now..and a graduate with a job and a lot of free time before joining

First the comeback pic..this has been made for the Anime Artist Group June Contest, whose theme is summer. Pretty much an original. Two girls are from my present fav manga UnbalancexUnbalance..the other two are a mix of a million postures , but the faces are original.

Hope u guys like the pic. Will be pretty active for another 2 weeks ^_^

NOW FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT

Well..i need reply from u guys for this..if there arent many i guess i ll make a new thread. As i have previously mentioned..I m tryin to become a manga artist...and presently am a part of the group called MASK. Other than me, there is my friend Linsetsu who is the script writer..and Ronin. Right now, we are tryin to take part in competitions, but we have a disadvantage since no one in my group knows how to color using PS. And me too, i dont have the time.

So I am hoping if any one of u guys is interested in helping me out in times of any competition to color the pics i draw. To know my ability..u r free to go through this thread and make ur decision.

It would be gr8 if u want to become a permanent member and help out more..but temporary help is also welcomed. So, thus thankin u guys..i ll be awaiting any responses from u guys ^_^

And obviously..irrespective of being temporary or permanent members of the group...all prizes of any competition will be shared equally

Last edited by toxic_trance; 2008-06-19 at 12:52.
Old 2008-06-19, 12:44   Link #256
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
k..people of Animesuki..its been really really long..but well u r lookin at a graduate right now..and a graduate with a job and a lot of free time before joining
Congratulations my friend!

Now don't go drawing in the walls over there too, you hear?

Quote:
First the comeback pic..this has been made for the Anime Artist Group June Contest, whose theme is summer. Pretty much an original. Two girls are from my present fav manga UnbalancexUnbalance..the other two are a mix of a million postures , but the faces are original.
Not familiar with the manga you mention here, but I can see that you put a lot of effort in it. Good Luck in the competition.

Quote:
So I am hoping if any one of u guys is interested in helping me out in times of any competition to color the pics i draw. To know my ability..u r free to go through this thread and make ur decision.
And good luck with this project too.
Old 2008-06-19, 16:02   Link #257
lsley
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Hope u guys like the pic. Will be pretty active for another 2 weeks ^_^

NOW FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT

Well..i need reply from u guys for this..if there arent many i guess i ll make a new thread. As i have previously mentioned..I m tryin to become a manga artist...and presently am a part of the group called MASK. Other than me, there is my friend Linsetsu who is the script writer..and Ronin. Right now, we are tryin to take part in competitions, but we have a disadvantage since no one in my group knows how to color using PS. And me too, i dont have the time.

It would be gr8 if u want to become a permanent member and help out more..but temporary help is also welcomed. So, thus thankin u guys..i ll be awaiting any responses from u guys ^_^

And obviously..irrespective of being temporary or permanent members of the group...all prizes of any competition will be shared equally
I tried it, but... eh I failed

Maybe it would be fast enough if you color them by hand and then just correct some things with ps. (A friend of mine has some superb colors, and it works rather fast) Just in case you didn't try that

If that doesn't work I hope you find someone, would be a waste if the project just fails because of something like this cause I love your drawing
Old 2008-06-20, 23:50   Link #258
toxic_trance
~Anpan~
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
Congratulations my friend!

Now don't go drawing in the walls over there too, you hear?

Not familiar with the manga you mention here, but I can see that you put a lot of effort in it. Good Luck in the competition.

And good luck with this project too.
Hehe, well its definitely great to be back. And as usual, its always great to hear from u. As for drawing on the walls, i guess the next time it ll be possible will be only when i buy my own house

As for the drawing i m glad u liked it

As for the competition, thanks for the wishes. Frankly, I was hopin if u could help out, since ur coloring skills are quite good. But, obviously, time is a restricting factor for all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsley View Post
I tried it, but... eh I failed

Maybe it would be fast enough if you color them by hand and then just correct some things with ps. (A friend of mine has some superb colors, and it works rather fast) Just in case you didn't try that

If that doesn't work I hope you find someone, would be a waste if the project just fails because of something like this cause I love your drawing
I m glad u tried ^_^ . And well, our project wont die easy. If i dont find neone, i ll do it on my own. And its very encouraging to know u liked my work. Thnks a lot

Leaving all that ................

here is the 4th page of my Claymore doujin... HOWZZAT.. one page in one day

I m not great at drawing monters, my first time drawin one >.<

Well, hope u guys like it, dialogues will be added in the end

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And again, i shall make the announcement

Quote:

Old 2008-06-21, 02:39   Link #259
bigdave
Falling for Ginsama ^3^
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to bigdave
welcome back toxic and loving the summer drawing =O

its good having u back man.
and I would so love to color in mangas but im not good =_=

maybe some of the veterans around here can help

but then again i dont' know that much people who color mangas around here. =/

bigdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-21, 03:16   Link #260
toxic_trance
~Anpan~
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdave View Post
welcome back toxic and loving the summer drawing =O

its good having u back man.
and I would so love to color in mangas but im not good =_=

maybe some of the veterans around here can help

but then again i dont' know that much people who color mangas around here. =/
Yeha..the summer pic was something i drew to finally get back into the groove..so all my desperation to draw from 3 months went into it i guess

And yeah...no biggie. i m glad u offered help still

And BTW..seeing u r such a big Gin-sama fan..i would have loved to show u my last mural, unfortunately i left my college, and was not able to get a pic >.<

I hope some guy takes the pic for me
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And well..since its a new page.. the announcement again...

Quote:

Tags
artwork, fanart, manga, toxic