AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-11-01, 12:45   Link #5361
Trax
Rock beats scissors

Aw yeah, things are about to heat up, an allout disciple conflict in the making. Will be great to see what everyone is made of, most of them haven't gotten serious in quite a while. I wonder how the yomi that are on somewhat friendly terms with Kenichi & co will behave.
Trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 12:55   Link #5362
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trax View Post
Aw yeah, things are about to heat up, an allout disciple conflict in the making. Will be great to see what everyone is made of, most of them haven't gotten serious in quite a while. I wonder how the yomi that are on somewhat friendly terms with Kenichi & co will behave.
Possible change of alliances or comedic fallout and trolling.
Old 2012-11-01, 14:23   Link #5363
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
I wonder how the yomi that are on somewhat friendly terms with Kenichi & co will behave.
It's quite the coincidence that the ones to "help out" are all friends with ryozanpaku now. I'm expecting a yomi infight if things get too tough for Kenichi's buddies, but it would be much better to actually see them fight each other.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 14:41   Link #5364
Shadow5YA

I like the one-piece summer dress that Miu is wearing on the cover page. It's still erotic because of her figure, but it's a bit more tasteful than being flat out naked or in a skimpy swimsuit.

The "friendly" Yomi members can still fight Kenichi and friends without having a falling out. They're all aware that the Yomi members are still a part of Yami. As long as there aren't any hostages or killing, it'll just be a fight between two martial artists.

Also, Chikage is long overdue for a fight anyway. She never had a chance before because she got distracted by cake.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 16:07   Link #5365
Freeter
beyond

I'm hoping for a Rachel vs. Kenichi fight, with Kenichi demonstrating some of Ma Kensei's finest gropes, I mean, grabs on her

Quote:
Chikage is long overdue for a fight anyway. She never had a chance before because she got distracted by cake.
All the Alliance members know her weakness, right? That fight will be so one-sided
Old 2012-11-01, 18:27   Link #5366
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
All the Alliance members know her weakness, right? That fight will be so one-sided
They don't know she's Yomi, they will be too shocked. She failed once and now her master ordered her, so I hope she won't fall for cake again.

Looking forward to Hermit meeting Shinpaku, hoping for Lugh vs Takeda, Kenichi vs Hermit, Atlanta vs Miu and Berserker against the rest of the alliance
Old 2012-11-01, 19:50   Link #5367
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

My reactions match Odin's over Rimi's training.
At first I was like
then I was like
then she was snoring

Then I went

Don't ever change Rimi.
Old 2012-11-01, 20:04   Link #5368
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Things look grim for Shinpaku Alliance, you can count all their strong people with one hand. Let's see, Kenichi, Miu, Takeda, Siegfried, the rest are a bit behind.

Forgot about Renka, so that makes 5.

Last edited by Mizuno; 2012-11-01 at 20:26.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 20:22   Link #5369
Johnny
Working the bags...

Even with Rimi's training I still think Miu should be able to curb stomp her. Also like Mizuno pointed the rest not so much. I think even Kenichi is going to get his ass handed to him until he looks like a can of smashed cockroaches. Then he'll go be put into some weird device created by Akisame and come back roaring to go...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 20:37   Link #5370
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
They don't know she's Yomi, they will be too shocked. She failed once and now her master ordered her, so I hope she won't fall for cake again.

Looking forward to Hermit meeting Shinpaku, hoping for Lugh vs Takeda, Kenichi vs Hermit, Atlanta vs Miu and Berserker against the rest of the alliance
Berserker vs Ukita? That will definitely be a way to shine for him since Berserker is looking to become the next invincible superman.
Old 2012-11-01, 22:33   Link #5371
Mizuno
Undefined

Matching Ukita with Berserker? Do we want to see his burial so soon...?
Old 2012-11-02, 00:13   Link #5372
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Matching Ukita with Berserker? Do we want to see his burial so soon...?
It would be pretty hilarious is Ukita won though.
Old 2012-11-02, 02:29   Link #5373
Mizuno
Undefined

Maybe, but it will make absolutely no sense though. Berserker was already miles ahead of him during Ragnarok arc. Now he has undergone training from a high tier master while Ukita has nothing but a small harem... not like that's a bad thing of course. The only way he would win is if god favors him, ex. a plane drops on top of Berserker while they are fighting.
Old 2012-11-02, 03:16   Link #5374
Awrya
U mad?

Since Berserker leaves himself open when he goes for the kill, Chikage supports Ukita, knocking Berserker unconscious for a few seconds?
Berserker acknowledges his defeat and takes Ukita as a rival.
Old 2012-11-02, 05:39   Link #5375
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Things look grim for Shinpaku Alliance, you can count all their strong people with one hand. Let's see, Kenichi, Miu, Takeda, Siegfried, the rest are a bit behind.

Forgot about Renka, so that makes 5.
Wasn't the staff girl being trained by a master (her grandfather) too?
Hisoka?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-02, 09:42   Link #5376
Diveman

Yeah Freya is also strong, she was ranked higher than Siegfried in Ragnarok iirc.

So it is probably gonna be Kenichi, Mui, Renka, Freya, Siegfried and Takeda vs Berserker, Hermit, Chikage, Rimi, Lugh and Rachel.
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-02, 13:33   Link #5377
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diveman View Post
Yeah Freya is also strong, she was ranked higher than Siegfried in Ragnarok iirc.

So it is probably gonna be Kenichi, Mui, Renka, Freya, Siegfried and Takeda vs Berserker, Hermit, Chikage, Rimi, Lugh and Rachel.
After Ragnarok, Sieg had special training, now he is consider hax's!
Old 2012-11-02, 14:25   Link #5378
Meltyred

Sieg needs more showing off of his "near master level", he should be the closest at the moment...
Then again, if you can come up with a crazy training menu that makes you beyond awesome, I doubt you would be merely disciple level.
Meltyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-02, 14:33   Link #5379
Diveman

That was actually a "translation" mistake. When the Ryozanpaku masters were refering to Sieg's level as "near master" they were talking about him being a near master of that specific technique he was using and not a master of Muai thai, Judo, Kung fu, etc like they are.

I hope Freya fights too, she hasn't been doing much lately (also she's hot)
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-02, 21:31   Link #5380
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

I hope Kenichi is the 1st diciple class to advance to master class, this guy is beyond talents
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shounen