AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-05-10, 20:07   Link #5681
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

What I see in this chapter,

Ogata = Joker

Tanaka = Havey Dent

kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 20:37   Link #5682
m4rc0s

i think that was like , tanaka father in law died by the disease that he showed in this chapter and when kensei killed tanaka master, he killed tanaka's wife because she was training tanaka to become the next master since her father died too soon and he was not mastered all the techniques.
m4rc0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 20:46   Link #5683
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

I could see that happening, his Wife became his new Master after her father died from his illness. Then Ogata killed her.
Old 2013-05-11, 01:41   Link #5684
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Another possibility,

Tanaka's wife and child are not actually dead but went missing instead (Just like a certain yomi deciple)
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 02:50   Link #5685
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
Another possibility,

Tanaka's wife and child are not actually dead but went missing instead (Just like a certain yomi deciple)
It's not make sense. Because if that's true, Tanaka should spend all his time finding his wife and child instead of seeking revenge against Ogata.
Fwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 02:55   Link #5686
0rphen
LuRkEr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir_valindri View Post
I think its possible that when Ogata killed his master, the daughter probably tried to kill him (Miu style) and Ogata ended up killing her as well. Since the wife was pregnant, this probably meant the end of her child too.
was thinking the same thing but to add a little bit more i think when Ogata attacked the daughter he did not know that she was pregnant he only learned that she was pregnant when he delivered the fatal blow my guess is if he knew that she was pregnant he would not have delivered a killing blow also i get the feeling he is not really enjoying this fight at all

0rphen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 03:04   Link #5687
0rphen
LuRkEr

Quote:
Originally Posted by runset View Post
Maybe by seeing this Kenichi can relate to Tanaka and imagine what himself would be if miu or someone close to him is dead, maybe this will trigger his awakening as a beginner master class.
sad to say but i would rather have Tanaka as the trigger rather than any other of Keninchi's master as the said trigger

Old 2013-05-11, 13:40   Link #5688
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0rphen View Post
was thinking the same thing but to add a little bit more i think when Ogata attacked the daughter he did not know that she was pregnant he only learned that she was pregnant when he delivered the fatal blow my guess is if he knew that she was pregnant he would not have delivered a killing blow also i get the feeling he is not really enjoying this fight at all
Either that, or the grief of learning of her father's death caused her to die in childbirth, so both lives were lost. Such a fate would drive Tanaka towards insanity, and force him to record her voice so he could fool himself into thinking she's still alive.

Quote:
sad to say but i would rather have Tanaka as the trigger rather than any other of Keninchi's master as the said trigger
Considering the path he's on is leading him towards self-destruction, that might be for the best. I doubt he's gonna live after this battle, since it seems he has nothing left to live for. Indeed, very sad.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 11:43   Link #5689
0rphen
LuRkEr

aahhh crap....... at least Ogata was not totally heartless he did warn her. ah if he only knew she was pregnant how things could have changed.........

Old 2013-05-17, 12:01   Link #5690
Battler-kun

Everyone is equal on the battleground.

Also Kenichi is annoying.
Battler-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 13:15   Link #5691
ragez2010
TamingSari

did he live in that forest to make amend?, hmm.
ragez2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 13:19   Link #5692
runset

Quote:
aahhh crap....... at least Ogata was not totally heartless he did warn her. ah if he only knew she was pregnant how things could have changed.........
That is why he secluded himself back in the mountain where kenichi first meet him. He carved all the statue to repent for his sin killing a powerless and innocent baby. From the fight with tanaka he purposely incite tanaka with rage so tanaka could kill him but as a martial artist he want to die to someone much stronger .
runset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 13:19   Link #5693
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
Another possibility,

I'm thinking the wife is still alive but has been in a coma since then but lost the baby. Tanaka hasn't mentioned the death of his wife. He's only out for the death of his master which means even with this new chapter that she might still be alive but lost the child. Perhaps Ogata was about to deliver the death blow but Tanaka stopped him by mentioning that she was pregnant and Ogata just left. She was badly hurt and fell into a coma and lost the baby as a result.
Old 2013-05-17, 14:34   Link #5694
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I'm thinking the wife is still alive but has been in a coma since then but lost the baby. Tanaka hasn't mentioned the death of his wife. He's only out for the death of his master which means even with this new chapter that she might still be alive but lost the child. Perhaps Ogata was about to deliver the death blow but Tanaka stopped him by mentioning that she was pregnant and Ogata just left. She was badly hurt and fell into a coma and lost the baby as a result.
I don't think that's the case. If it was true then Tanaka would be busy nursing her all time instead of running around the world seeking Ogata for revenge. Beside, he had that paranoid look on his face when he told Kenichi his wife "in a safe place" (aka "other world").
I always wonder why someone who devotes his whole life to martial art and fully believes in the way of satsujinken would have so much regret about killing someone. So it's all clear now, he accidentally killed a hapless unborn and he is going to use the rest of his life to atone for that sin. What annoys me is all those tragedies happened only because of the foolishness of Lois (Tanaka's wife). She thrown away her life meaninglessly while being pregnant, caused the death of her unborn child and the misery of her husband.
Fwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 15:07   Link #5695
Excelion

I think Kensei feels guilty for killing Tanaka's unborn child. Sure, Tanaka's wife challenged him, and in his eyes he had every right to kill her, but killing that kid might have been a violation of his belief system
Excelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 17:45   Link #5696
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler-kun View Post
Also Kenichi is annoying.
Agree, and he's doing what he's been doing best for most of the last 200+ chapters. On the sidelines being a spectator...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 22:24   Link #5697
Diveman

man I feel sorry for Tanaka, all this time his wife and kid were dead
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-24, 11:58   Link #5698
Battler-kun

I don't think Tanaka will get killed by Ogata, as long as he has no intentions of really killing Ogata.

This on the other hand let us conclude that his master and wife were really in a death match against him and lost.

And as perdicted by the most, Ogata only regrets killing the unborn, who had no choice and thus also lost to his own philosophy in a way.

Atleast Kenichi didn't scream so much.
Battler-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-24, 19:23   Link #5699
Johnny
Working the bags...

Waste of a chapter. Oh, Kenichi saying he can't hate Ogata. No surprise there. At least the next chapter will be the end to the fight. Maybe then will get some Kenichi development...j/k
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-26, 02:21   Link #5700
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler-kun View Post
I don't think Tanaka will get killed by Ogata, as long as he has no intentions of really killing Ogata.

This on the other hand let us conclude that his master and wife were really in a death match against him and lost.

And as perdicted by the most, Ogata only regrets killing the unborn, who had no choice and thus also lost to his own philosophy in a way.

Atleast Kenichi didn't scream so much.
Hrm, I'm not so sure. This is supposed to be a fight to the death. And even if Tanaka wins, what then? What will he do knowing his wife and unborn child are gone? Killing Ogata won't bring them back, or Midou either. I wouldn't be surprised if Tanaka intends to die with Ogata when it's all over. We'll find out next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Waste of a chapter. Oh, Kenichi saying he can't hate Ogata. No surprise there. At least the next chapter will be the end to the fight. Maybe then will get some Kenichi development...j/k
Oh we'll definitely get development from Kenichi, maybe not physical but definitely mental and emotional. He realizes he can't understand Tanaka's loss, since he's never lost anyone close to him. And in that regard, he can't stop the fight. He'll have a lot to contemplate after it's all over.

Which is fine by me, he needs to recuperate after this assault from YOMI, which seems all but a complete failure on the villains' side. Lugh has fallen, Chikage basically defeated herself, Berserker never really got serious, Ryuuto let Freya go, the only one who decisively won was Hermit. Though he'll have to wait for his rematch with Kenichi. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shounen