Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-10-26, 20:51   Link #101
Genius-kun
Away for a bit...
*Scanlator

The vizards are like the exact opposite of the espada which means they must be on pretty equal ground. Despite the fact Shinji could easily beat Grimmjow u have to consider that grimmjow is no 6 espada and shinji is probably the strongest vizard

Old 2008-11-24, 18:34   Link #102
tensashinigami
ヴァイザード

It doesn't matter if Vaizard or Espada is more strong, it comes down to individual who is the most strongest. Shinji is stronger than Grimmjow but he might have problems with Ulquiorra. Depending on the person skills.
Old 2009-01-27, 09:50   Link #103
kodok_balls

nyaahh.. Espada are far cry from being equal with the vizard. We have shown this far how espada are being equal with the captains. and vizards level are above the captains ( it is clearly stated that vizard are higher level of shinigami ) and all of them are former captain in their normal state.. so it will conclude automatically...
I have a feeling that vizard maybe took part during battle with aizen... or perhaps the later arc.
I have an impression so far and a prediction that the strongest char so far are ( the highest level )
1st class: keisuke urehara, Aizen, Shinji hirako ( leader of vizard and ex aizen's captain are surely no joke ), yorouchi, yamamoto ( captains commander )
2nd class : other vizard and captain, some espada

I'm not surprised if urehara is a vizard as well , considering he was the one who create the hyougoku.
well, just an oppinion though
Old 2009-01-27, 11:27   Link #104
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by kodok_balls View Post
nyaahh.. Espada are far cry from being equal with the vizard. We have shown this far how espada are being equal with the captains. and vizards level are above the captains ( it is clearly stated that vizard are higher level of shinigami ) and all of them are former captain in their normal state.. so it will conclude automatically...
I have a feeling that vizard maybe took part during battle with aizen... or perhaps the later arc.
I have an impression so far and a prediction that the strongest char so far are ( the highest level )
1st class: keisuke urehara, Aizen, Shinji hirako ( leader of vizard and ex aizen's captain are surely no joke ), yorouchi, yamamoto ( captains commander )
2nd class : other vizard and captain, some espada

I'm not surprised if urehara is a vizard as well , considering he was the one who create the hyougoku.
well, just an oppinion though
Spoiler for The Pendulum Arc.:
Old 2009-01-27, 20:48   Link #105
kodok_balls

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakisak View Post
Okay, so if hyougoku is not turning them into hollow i believe in some way urehara had reached that level as well. perhaps in some sort of the same methods or who knows...
btw thanks for your explanation
Old 2009-01-28, 03:20   Link #106
BeCool09

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakisak View Post
I don't think that Aizen turned them into Vizards really. He turned them into pure hollows I believe. It was the Hougyoku, I believe, that helped them maintain their shinigami powers.
Old 2009-01-28, 15:41   Link #107
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeCool09 View Post
I don't think that Aizen turned them into Vizards really. He turned them into pure hollows I believe. It was the Hougyoku, I believe, that helped them maintain their shinigami powers.
Au Contrair Mufrare (I made that up)

Spoiler for The Pendulum Arc--Kensei:
Old 2009-02-02, 23:37   Link #108
Kitsueki
会津

Wow, I see alot of error relaying towards information and speculation.

Spoiler for info:
Old 2009-02-03, 01:35   Link #109
Kafriel
Senior Guest

About the matter concerning their numbers: it's very usual for the villains to be mass-produced so that the heroes ca show off the results of their training, and I still think that all of the Vizard are at least as strong as Ulquiorra.
Old 2009-02-03, 03:15   Link #110
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodok_balls View Post
Not necessarily...
You forget to take into account the different levels of hollow... namely the difference between a Vasto Lorde, and Adjucas

It is very possible that all of the espada defeated up till now were adjucas level hollow... and it could be presumed that Adjucas are the vice captains amognst hollows, where as the vasto Lorde are the captains. in other words, by becoming Arrancar, the adjucas, who were normally VC level, have gained enough power to equal the captains in strength... However if a vasto Lorde were to become an arrancar then that would put them well above the level of the average captain; which is where the captains class vizards stand... and as such, arrancar=vizard
Old 2009-02-04, 08:34   Link #111
kodok_balls

yup.. sorry to mention all of vizard are captain... miss that one.. I mean most of them...
And for the Vizard's power.. I still believe in "save the best for last" ... We almost seen all of espada's fight. except barragan. While Ichigo is equal with no.4 we can make a speculation that ichigo perhaps the no.7 among the vizard ( if there are 9 ). so.. just do the calculation....
most powerful vizard perhaps No. -3 in Espada..haha.. I believe that Shinji is even stronger than aizen...
Old 2009-03-24, 13:16   Link #112
Mashda2k6

Vaizards should be super strong. Think about it, most of them captain-level 100 years ago, after that ~100 years of training with the mask upgrade, the once-captain-level Vaizard should be mega strong now. The once-vice-cpn-level Vaizard should be past the captain level as well.

I also definetly think they are stronger than the Espada, seeing as Ichigo did have problems with Grimmjow in Hueco Mundo when he was able to fully control the mask & bankai mode, and at the same time Hirako didn't release the mask, or bankai or shikai and pwned Grimmjow(I know, Grimmjow wasn't released his zanpaktou either, like he had in the Ichigo battle) but still.

I think bankai mode + masked EX-Captain Vaizard should be at Gin or Tousen's power level.

do you guys agree/disagree with me?
Old 2009-03-25, 00:34   Link #113
gobbie

will vaizards come out and fight along with the rest??

As far as the anime is concern it stops at the part where hirako says "Lets roll"

As far as manga is concern after that there is no appearance of the vaizards anywhere.

I do hope they come out and fight aizen for turning them to what they are now..
Old 2009-03-25, 01:55   Link #114
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobbie View Post
will vaizards come out and fight along with the rest??

As far as the anime is concern it stops at the part where hirako says "Lets roll"

As far as manga is concern after that there is no appearance of the vaizards anywhere.

I do hope they come out and fight aizen for turning them to what they are now..
Probably. Gonna get some surprises from the captains from back then.
Old 2009-03-25, 01:59   Link #115
Alchemist007
*Author

I wonder how the battle will be though, I find it weird if none of the vice-caps or caps die, they do outnumber them but most of them are not that strong.
Old 2009-03-25, 02:00   Link #116
Agallion

Send a message via AIM to Agallion
its my opinion that aizen has a backup team of VL ready to go, they will start to dominate the captians..then squad 0 makes an appearance.
Old 2009-03-25, 02:03   Link #117
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agallion View Post
its my opinion that aizen has a backup team of VL ready to go, they will start to dominate the captians..then squad 0 makes an appearance.
rofl. I HIGHLY doubt that. Why waste his time with them lowly Espadas then? Plus Zero Squad is to protect the king and etc.
Old 2009-03-25, 02:27   Link #118
Kuroda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
rofl. I HIGHLY doubt that. Why waste his time with them lowly Espadas then? Plus Zero Squad is to protect the king and etc.
If the battle is truly taken to SS then Zero squad will have no choice but to appear. I have a feeling we'll see Ishida's and Ichigo's fathers before we see Zero squad though.
Old 2009-03-25, 20:20   Link #119
FanFan

Aizen, Tosen and Gin are probably the strongest and I have a feeling they will wipe the floor with 2 or 3 captains at once. Why do I say this??

Simply this: The Menos saved them at the end of the SS arc. They only do that for their own. Which implies that they have breached the hollow form. Considering Aizen's proficiency at mastering the different techniques it would be safe to say that he has the mask and probably beyond that.

Now do the Vizard have the power to defeat that? Maybe Shinji or Love but I think that is it and I think they will have trouble with just Gin and Tosen. That being said the Vizard are most likely more powerful than the rest of the Espada.

I think Isshin and Ruyken will jump in on the action some too, probably just to hold up Aizen until Ichigo gets there.
Old 2009-03-25, 21:03   Link #120
Ichimaru

wow ppl are overrating the vizards....

when those guys were still captains/vc or seated...they didnt do crap against aizen when they became hallofication.

during the 100yrs that has pass after hallowfication, they could just go into SS and get aizen, but no...so why wait after 100yrs? even after 100yrs they havnt shown me anything that makes them superior to aizen.
Closed Thread