Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-09-30, 15:01   Link #701
Slice of Life
eyewitness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Well it could be made into a spin off 3 ep OVA?
After "Kujibiki Unbalance" everything is possible.
Old 2007-09-30, 17:10   Link #702
Joka

I gave up on this anime like episode 8 or so. Did anything happen? Did Hiro get with the princess? Did anything concrete conclude? Anything of importance go down?

I would appreciate an answer to my questions. Thank you for your time.
Joka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-30, 17:23   Link #703
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

One brother died. Hiro tried to kiss the princess, but got slapped for his trouble.

Other than that... I don't know if you've seen it, but Hime formed an alliance with her little sister.

Reiri the vampire moved in.

That's about it.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-30, 17:25   Link #704
Leedizzle

Anyone else catch that wicked look that Liza gave Hiro's sister when she hugged him at the end of episode 24?
Leedizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-30, 17:33   Link #705
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

She didn't seem to care that Hiro was getting a faceful of breasts.

She did, however, care about getting fed. She gave Hiro a wicked look when he suggested it wasn't the right time to eat.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-30, 18:11   Link #706
Slice of Life
eyewitness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joka View Post
I gave up on this anime like episode 8 or so. Did anything happen? Did Hiro get with the princess? Did anything concrete conclude? Anything of importance go down?

What Anh_Minh said. There was some development between the characters and something concrete did conclude. At least I think ep 24 works well closing an arc. But there would still be room for another season or ten since
Spoiler:

But as much as I enjoyed the show I won't talk you into watching it if you gave up after seeing about 1/3 of it already. Except of course, if you're really bored.
Old 2007-09-30, 18:15   Link #707
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joka View Post

Not really maybe 3-5 eps worth of real plot/charatcer movement past the first 8 out of all, otherwise it meanders about.
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-03, 17:43   Link #708
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Princess Resurrection. Final Thoughts

The fall season is starting, but thank goodness I'm still on time to give closure with my thoughts for each of the previous titles that I ended for the spring and summer seasons respectively.

It was early January when they announced the titles for the upcoming spring season. Princess Resurrection stood out before my eyes because it partially shared the same name with Murder Princess in the title.

I decided back then to do a little googling of a research for Murder Princess and found an interesting article about the manga, following that entry was another review for Princess Resurrection as well.

Just one good peep at the art cover for volume one of the manga made my resolve to look for the manga.
As far as I went with the manga I managed to read the first two chapters to volume one.

When April started, and with it the spring season, I became a frustrated that the anime literally butchered the gore and dark-humor that were staples in the manga.
After episode two of the anime the rest was unknown territory to me, but in one way or another I got used myself to the anime.

The soundtrack was superb; a jewel above poor and low-budget animation with crappy character designs at sometimes.

Nonetheless, the characters, above all Hime, made well known their personalities with their distinctive quirks and mannerisms.

Riza was hot and wild, but Reiri beated her to my heart for two things: elegance and Noto Mamiko kawaii yo!!

IMO, and to be honest, I can and will never stand to characters like Sawawa. Big breasts but a wooden brain make up an annoying combination to me.
Seriously, why do Japanese otakus like so much such types of girls whose brains are wood to be grind as toothpicks?

Nevertheless, there were at times a few episodes that packed punch, and were Hiro grew spine and backbone for the ocassion to kick a few ass.
Of course, Riza and Flandre and Francesca all three of them own butt.

As the conclusion was nearing, the last episodes each after the other became more interested and dense, which I gave praise for.

My overall opinion is that Kaibutsu Oujo at the beginning fared poorly to me but in a morbid manner successfully became average to me at the end; the second title I finished for the spring season.

I guess that just like Hime I am as well a compassionate person.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-07, 15:06   Link #709
wormspeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1|Iwata_kun View Post
@thefollower
We don't know if there is going to be a second season;however, the manga is ongoing and eps 24 wasn't forced to wrap up. Eps 24 was very open-ended if you asked me. I say the chances of there being a s2 are highly likely, but than again, we don't know how well the anime faired in Japan.
I've always found a fairly good indication of the popularity of a particular anime in Japan is the amount of related hentai you find on 2chan. It dosen't look particularly good for Kaibutsu Oujo season 2.
wormspeaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-11, 19:44   Link #710
taelrak

Quote:
Originally Posted by wormspeaker View Post
I've always found a fairly good indication of the popularity of a particular anime in Japan is the amount of related hentai you find on 2chan. It dosen't look particularly good for Kaibutsu Oujo season 2.
...you've got a midget frankenstein, a woman with oversized paws, a boy who looks like a 10 year old....a hot princess and a hot vampire....

eh...i guess it has the potential for hentai

Anyway, episodes 24 and 25 were quite open-ended. I kept waiting for the next episodes to come out before realizing..wait...it's over?!
taelrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-11, 21:41   Link #711
ZippyDSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taelrak View Post
...you've got a midget frankenstein, a woman with oversized paws, a boy who looks like a 10 year old....a hot princess and a hot vampire....

Anyway, episodes 24 and 25 were quite open-ended. I kept waiting for the next episodes to come out before realizing..wait...it's over?!
no no no no,

Midget Frankenstein loli Android.
Hot cold blooded aloof Princess who has a ounce of compassion, that jsut screws S&M mistress.

Hot but aloof BI female vampire.

Hot and passionate half furry werewolf (I want to call her a were inu tho....becuse of the paws 0-o)

Add loli male star and monsters and what we have here IS a hentai only without the sex and nudity o_o!
LOL
Old 2007-10-23, 16:37   Link #712
rarukyu
umeboshi

oh wow its done already. here's hoping they'd bring out 2nd season. i'd have to say its okay since there wasn't any real plot in the story. i believe the only big stuff were when the siblings were introduced, hiro becoming a servant and riza and reiri. but overall its okay. still some stuff i hope to see in a 2nd season to answer some of my questions hah. ^_^ oh and here's hoping that hiro in the 2nd season (if there will be one) will be more have a backbone/ more guts (like he does in the manga)
rarukyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-14, 17:48   Link #713
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Has no one watched this yet? I only realized it existed yesterday...

Spoiler for ep26:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-28, 15:51   Link #714
Hime-Lillian

I wish there was some good fanfiction for this series.
Hime-Lillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-13, 16:21   Link #715
juventas

Honestly, this series is very bad. I watched it to the end (except 26), regretting almost every step. Why? I can't get enough of Flandre. She's too cute, especially ep 25!
juventas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-13, 16:24   Link #716
ZippyDSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juventas View Post
Honestly, this series is very bad. I watched it to the end (except 26), regretting almost every step. Why? I can't get enough of Flandre. She's too cute, especially ep 25!
its a cheap ecchi series without the wit and humor ofa good ecchi series, I find it ok 6/10 could have been alot better... I liked dragonnought more tho 7/10 *runs and hides* :P
Old 2008-06-14, 19:10   Link #717
AnimeFan188

Quote:
Originally Posted by taelrak View Post

How could you forget the buxom maid?
AnimeFan188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-14, 20:03   Link #718
ZippyDSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFan188 View Post
How could you forget the buxom maid?
Meh an overused character type :P

taelrak
Inukami is the best ecchi series I have ever seen, this show just has bad direction/writing there is enough there to be good or great but its all poorly setup.
Old 2008-06-15, 14:23   Link #719
Blizzer
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

I can't believe there is an episode I haven't seen! Someone needs to sub it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZippyDSM View Post
Meh an overused character type :P

taelrak
Inukami is the best ecchi series I have ever seen, this show just has bad direction/writing there is enough there to be good or great but its all poorly setup.
I liked Inukami but come on! there wasn't any real thought behind the plot it's just ecchi and comedy in the end.

I found Kaibutsu Oujo a lot better, It had awesome characters and a great plot, my favorite char is Riza Wildman because she has squishy paws.
The main character was a bit lame like every other harem lead, the only time he was cool was when he used the scythe to save Hime.

It's criminal we didn't get a second season.
Blizzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-15, 14:32   Link #720
ZippyDSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzer View Post
I can't believe there is an episode I haven't seen! Someone needs to sub it.

I liked Inukami but come on! there wasn't any real thought behind the plot it's just ecchi and comedy in the end.

I found Kaibutsu Oujo a lot better, It had awesome characters and a great plot, my favorite char is Riza Wildman because she has squishy paws.

It's criminal we didn't get a second season.
Inukami is over all better but I'll give you on pure plot/characters Kaibutsu Oujo comes out ahead but it was handled poorly because of witch Inukami is godly and Zettai Karen Children is shaping up to be "better" than both
Crotch canon uuuttaaaaa!!

well midriff cannon anyway

Spoiler for I love this show: