AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-09, 17:48   Link #121
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Ye I feel sorry for Ji-Soo as well but don't despair... the moment she gets officially rejected is the point when Young-Gi can come into play. If those two become a couple it would create a great harmonic situation, not very likely until the end though since this series is living from the drama. About Hae-young and Jin-Ho, well of course I'd love to see them get together (official couple or married, doesn't matter) but i'm not too familiar with the authors works and how they usually end so i have my doubts.
Unless he has stuff not listed on manga-updates he's only finished one series and that got a sequel anyway, though I don't know if the sequel is a direct one or not.
Old 2008-08-09, 19:37   Link #122
draco02

ok fantastic
Old 2008-08-10, 00:54   Link #123
Joka

My favorite part of the whole manga so far is when he beats the shit out of that girl for speaking out.... ahahaha

Him: Give the skirt!
Her: How the hell do you think you have the right to speak to me like this:

BAM!!!!

Him: Shut the fuck up! Give me your skirt!
Her: no fuck you

BAM!!!

BAM!!!!

ahaha i was laughing so hard when she was getting the shit beat out of her.... stupid evil bitch
Old 2008-08-10, 09:03   Link #124
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joka View Post
My favorite part of the whole manga so far is when he beats the shit out of that girl for speaking out.... ahahaha

Him: Give the skirt!
Her: How the hell do you think you have the right to speak to me like this:

BAM!!!!

Him: Shut the fuck up! Give me your skirt!
Her: no fuck you

BAM!!!

BAM!!!!

ahaha i was laughing so hard when she was getting the shit beat out of her.... stupid evil bitch
lol i remember that ch, although it was a bit extreme she really really deserved it.
Old 2008-08-10, 11:23   Link #125
Joka

I don't think it was extreme. He should have bloodied her up even more. She is an evil bitch.
Old 2008-08-10, 14:09   Link #126
Dark Mage

Lol she askd for it............. but I wonder what is happning in chptr 64.......I saw the raw and it seems JI-Soo and Jin-ho has a long chat.....wonder if its over for good...but sometimes this maga has such abrupt ending like the time with the french kiss......they kisdd and then its over just like.that.......I mean neither of them makes a big deal out of it.....smtimes
Old 2008-08-11, 07:21   Link #127
MooMooFarm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man0warr View Post
Pretty sure there isn't 30 more chapters. Regardless, there are no raws past volume 8 (ch 64 is the last) that i've seen in any of the usual places. Its published in a monthly korean magazine, and new bound volumes come out every 6 months or so, so I wouldn't expect volume 9 until september.
Lemme get this straight, it takes a month or 6 months for this damn thing to update? o.O cause I can believe it since I've rarely seen UxU update (BESIDES 63 LOL)

It's a shame, cause as far as love/etc, this is overall by FAR the best manga/manhwa/etc has to offer. And whoever draws this along with all those other series, that guy is godly. He's like the ultimate fanservice without making it feel unprofessional. Colored pages and the like all feel very with the times, kinda like new cars now-a-days. Whereas with naruto you go ugh, and most romances/etc you go T_T and have to rely on stuff like Special A CHAPTER 36 HIKARI SMILE to lure people in.

Yeah I'm bad at description, but YOU GUYS GET WHAT I MEAN. It sure ain't original, but it's damn polished :]
Old 2008-08-11, 07:40   Link #128
ipernorris

Is it just me or there isn't any other manga around in which a boy beat the crap out of a girl? It's my first time reading a scene like that. Did anyone have any other reference about other manga in which something like this happen?

PS I don't ask because I love abusing women... I only find it unsual, that's all!
Old 2008-08-11, 10:24   Link #129
Man0warr

Quote:
Lemme get this straight, it takes a month or 6 months for this damn thing to update? o.O cause I can believe it since I've rarely seen UxU update (BESIDES 63 LOL)
KMTS releases a new chapter every 2 weeks or so, they take their time releasing new volumes because they know that there is a long wait between new volumes. They can't do magazine scans of new chapters because the Korean mag is hard/impossible to get for most, much less get someone to scan it. And since it's a monthly series, it takes a few months for enough chapters to be released so that a new tankobon volume can be released.
Old 2008-08-11, 10:28   Link #130
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
Is it just me or there isn't any other manga around in which a boy beat the crap out of a girl? It's my first time reading a scene like that. Did anyone have any other reference about other manga in which something like this happen?

PS I don't ask because I love abusing women... I only find it unsual, that's all!
GTO has something like this as well, even though Onizuka doesn't really beat the crap out of a girl. It just expresses the same idea, that when it comes to plain old raw justice or facing the consequences of your actions, it doesn't matter what your sex is.
Old 2008-08-11, 10:36   Link #131
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooMooFarm View Post
Oh I missed your nice post before... let's clear out one thing: you aren't using a pay service, you aren't paying anything so you have no rights to complain. This concept is valid for any scanlation or fansub so burn it well into your mind because it will be useful in the future.
Old 2008-08-13, 15:02   Link #132
Merlin7777

Speaking of new volumes, does anyone have a release date for vol 9? The last chapter of vol 8 (64) is due to come out in a week or two, so I am wondering if anyone has any word about the next volume.
Old 2008-08-14, 07:07   Link #133
MooMooFarm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
Oh I missed your nice post before... let's clear out one thing: you aren't using a pay service, you aren't paying anything so you have no rights to complain. This concept is valid for any scanlation or fansub so burn it well into your mind because it will be useful in the future.
That's like saying people who live in china shouldn't have the right to complain about polluted air since they don't have to pay for it.

How you take my post is reflected on your own sense of self. You should burn that into your own head. I pretty much just asked why there was up to 62 chapters for about 4-5 months, and then finally a 63 comes out. What no one really figured out, was to answer rageless did speed scans, and KMTS did quality ones, and that other guy up there thankfully explained their reason for slow progress.

I could care less if this series took a year to produce one chapter or if the scanlators felt like doing one chapter every two years, but I don't have to word every single one of my thoughts to be all candy coated and neutralized in case I thoughtlessly hurt someone over the INTERNET. You can even think that my "bad attitude" is a compliment because of my interest towards the series, which is better than 90% of other scanlator works that don't even get attention.

=[ it's amazing how well korea is isolated then if people can't get magazine scans.
Old 2008-08-15, 07:00   Link #134
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Spoiler for ch64:

With this chapter marking the end of volume 8 it's time for the REAL waiting i guess...

Last edited by Waven; 2008-08-15 at 10:45.
Old 2008-08-15, 10:07   Link #135
Merlin7777

woohoo!! It's out from KMTS!! Grab it while it's hot!
Old 2008-08-15, 12:43   Link #136
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Spoiler for ch64:
Hae Young's other rivals, for some reason, either possess a dark streak or are somewhat motivated by malice—even Ji Soo. With that in mind, I think it would become interesting if Carrie were to become a love rival. Her relationship with Hae Young would pose an interesting aspect to the conflict, not to mention her character so far has this very light-hearted and cheerful side to it. Here's hoping that if this does happen, she won't become so mean-spirited in the so-called game of love like the others have so far.
Old 2008-08-15, 21:04   Link #137
Dark Mage

Way to go Ji-Soo! that was some spirit she showed back there, hope she keeps trying. The best part was "sometimes look at your sides, dont just keep looking forwards" I thought she acted pretty cool. It would actually make the manga more interesrting if Jin-Ho actually started going out with someone other than Hae-Young.
Old 2008-08-26, 18:48   Link #138
Dark Mage

anyone knows when the chapter 65 will be out?
Old 2008-08-26, 21:56   Link #139
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

The best thing about this series is the fact that the male protagonist is a badass. He's not all talk and beats the shit out of anyone, no matter what their age or gender. He's my kinda pro. (b '_')b
Old 2008-08-27, 11:44   Link #140
Merlin7777

Quote:
anyone knows when the chapter 65 will be out?
NEVER!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

No, seriously, ch. 65 won't be out for a little while. Vol 9 needs to be released, and by all accounts, it hasn't been. It will probably be at least a month, maybe more.
Closed Thread

Tags
manhwa, romance