Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-11, 22:53   Link #1
Joka

specific action manga

I am wondering if there is a manga like this:

Basically a guy (maybe with a friend) comes to school and on the first day beats the shit out of someone or does something crazy and that announces that "Hey everyone. I am the strongest, baddest, and toughest motherfucker in this school. If you don't like it kiss my ass."

It would be nice if him and his friend were fighting against like a group that is from the school (like school bullies or like the student council from Tengo Tenje) or something along that nature.

I guess something like Kenichi The greatest student (the one where he is studying martial arts) or Tenjo Tenge. Violence would be nice. If the main character can be a cool composed guy would be nice too. I don't want wussies or indecisive morons. Maybe some romance. Gets a girl w.e that would be cool.

Also not Ikkitousen, but cool fighting like it. I am not much for ecchi. However if the guy has sex with his girlfriend or something like that then I am fine with it. Not much interested in ecchi though. Violence, action, a cool main character that is a just person, etc.

edit: actually the guy doesn't have to be in school or w.e but as long as he is like unstoppable and slowly shows off his power... would be acceptable too
Blood I am all for. Something along this line. Thank you

Last edited by Joka; 2008-08-12 at 00:38.
Old 2008-08-12, 06:12   Link #2
Arkuatic

Maybe naruto? lol he does want to be the best, in a way its similar to kenichi w/ ninjas instead.
Old 2008-08-12, 17:18   Link #3
Joka

I am looking for something more mature, more bloody, and with a better male lead.
Old 2008-08-13, 10:14   Link #4
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joka View Post
Also not Ikkitousen, but cool fighting like it. I am not much for ecchi. However if the guy has sex with his girlfriend or something like that then I am fine with it. Not much interested in ecchi though. Violence, action, a cool main character that is a just person, etc.

edit: actually the guy doesn't have to be in school or w.e but as long as he is like unstoppable and slowly shows off his power... would be acceptable too
Blood I am all for. Something along this line. Thank you
I would say Junk

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...ga.php?id=3129

About a guy who is affraid to leave his room because he was teased very badly in school, online he sees an add for Junk testers and decides to fill it in for funs, he then recieves a Junk suit by mail which when activated gives him super strength etc. however he doesn't use it for good but for his own advance, so he becomes really bad ass and evil even at times, it brings consequence to him as well cause he does soemthing that makes him lose everything. it has blood, sex etc. in it as well I own up to vol. 7 and its enjoyable
Closed Thread