AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Old 2009-05-25, 08:03   Link #16081
Jintor

Pachabel's Fanon.
Jintor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-25, 13:46   Link #16082
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Rambo View Post
Yeah. Just have her put it in her pocket. Itsuko in the...actual write up isn't as sexualized in the fanon canon as she is in the fanon fanon.
Except do we know if the female uniform top has pockets?

CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-25, 13:49   Link #16083
wittyusername
GRADE 8 NIGHTMARE VORTEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowKenobi View Post
Except do we know if the female uniform top has pockets?

If it does, they're hidden well.
wittyusername is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-25, 13:53   Link #16084
Aebliss
Story Master

Send a message via AIM to Aebliss
Quote:
Originally Posted by wittyusername View Post
If it does, they're hidden well.
Just say there are pockets hidden under the huge sailor collars. It could hapen.
Aebliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-25, 13:54   Link #16085
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

I think the question is if it has shirt pockets. Having her move the piece and put it in her skirt pocket probably wouldn't work visually.
Old 2009-05-25, 14:05   Link #16086
Aebliss
Story Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
I think the question is if it has shirt pockets. Having her move the piece and put it in her skirt pocket probably wouldn't work visually.
There could easily be pockets hidden underneath the huge sailor collar. *shrug*
Old 2009-05-25, 14:33   Link #16087
ryanasaurus0077
Nostalgia Critic's #1 fan

My idea is sure to further Seitenkan: before Itsuko heads into battle in Chapter 6, she invites Kyonko to peek up her skirt, and Kyonko lands a Precision F Strike by shouting something you wouldn't expect anyone to say in the series, let alone Kyonko: "Shut the fuck up Itsuko!" Itsuko responds by saying, "Very well. My lips are sealed."
Old 2009-05-25, 14:36   Link #16088
Aebliss
Story Master

Ryanasaus, seriously ... please stop this. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you mean well, but you need to watch the ebb and flow of the forum a bit better. Read all the work that has already been done and get a better feel for what we've been going for so far. Then bring in suggestions.
Old 2009-05-25, 14:48   Link #16089
ryanasaurus0077

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aebliss View Post
Ryanasaus, seriously ... please stop this. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you mean well, but you need to watch the ebb and flow of the forum a bit better. Read all the work that has already been done and get a better feel for what we've been going for so far. Then bring in suggestions.
What, do you think I'm impatient or something, that I'd bring up an idea without even reading the whole thread? I'm telling you, I have no time to get through 100 pages of any thread, let alone this one. But if I did have the time, I suppose I might.
Old 2009-05-25, 14:52   Link #16090
wittyusername
GRADE 8 NIGHTMARE VORTEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanasaurus0077 View Post
What, do you think I'm impatient or something, that I'd bring up an idea without even reading the whole thread? I'm telling you, I have no time to get through 100 pages of any thread, let alone this one. But if I did have the time, I suppose I might.
You could at least scan through the last few pages. I don't think it would help much, because I have a feeling that this is just how you work, or just what you want your obnoxious act to be, but maybe I'm wrong. I usually am.

I don't know if this and how I post are related or not, but I read through most of this thread before I started to write anything here. I lurked here for a while before actually joining, and I used that time to figure out what was going on here -- and though I am most definitely still annoying might still be annoying, I'm not constantly spouting out useless and repetitive ideas.

Last edited by wittyusername; 2009-05-25 at 15:26.
Old 2009-05-25, 14:56   Link #16091
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Actually it would be helpful to have gone through at least the chapters that are finished already. That particular scene has already been done, as have a few pieces of artwork based on it (or maybe the written scene was based on the artwork...it is hard to say sometimes). Those are not nearly as long as this thread, and are grouped up someplace.

805 pages.....still going....
Old 2009-05-25, 14:57   Link #16092
ryanasaurus0077

Quote:
You could at least scan through the last few pages. I don't think it would help much, because I have a feeling that this is just how you work, or just what you want your obnoxious act to be, but maybe I'm wrong. I usually am.

I don't know if this and how I post are related or not, but I read through most of this thread before I started to write anything here. I lurked here for a while before actually joining, and I used that time to figure out what was going on here -- and though I might still be annoying, I'm not constantly spouting out useless and repetitive ideas.
Are you calling a Precision F Strike from Kyonko a "useless" idea? Because if it is, I'll go ahead and follow your advice. If not, fine.
Old 2009-05-25, 14:59   Link #16093
wittyusername
GRADE 8 NIGHTMARE VORTEX

Quote:
Are you calling a Precision F Strike from Kyonko a "useless" idea? Because if it is, I'll go ahead and follow your advice. If not, fine.
Yes. That is exactly what I am doing. My opinion doesn't mean shit to the people who are actually writing anything here, but I think that idea would amount to even less than a waste of time.

You know that you can make a post without using a trope name in it, right?
Old 2009-05-25, 15:04   Link #16094
ryanasaurus0077

Quote:
Yes. That is exactly what I am doing. My opinion doesn't mean shit to the people who are actually writing anything here, but I think that idea would amount to even less than a waste of time.
On one image on the page for The Genderbending of Haruhi Suzumiya on harupedia.org, the event I just mentioned is actually depicted, but with "Shut the fuck up" shortened to "STFU". Did you see that image?
Old 2009-05-25, 15:11   Link #16095
wittyusername
GRADE 8 NIGHTMARE VORTEX

Quote:
On one image on the page for The Genderbending of Haruhi Suzumiya on harupedia.org, the event I just mentioned is actually depicted, but with "Shut the fuck up" shortened to "STFU". Did you see that image?
I'm fairly sure that comic was done in a different tone than what the rewrites of the novels/the VN are done in.

That image is in the collection with the "FUCK YEAH OUENDAN" comic, and the one where Yuuki approves of Kyonko's swimsuit. I don't think your idea could work unless it was done in a much more OOC manner than anything being made in this thread. So basically, any point you were trying to make there (unless your point was FUCK YEAH OUENDAN) has been rendered moot.

I know that the ouendan thing was a translator's note, but still.

You're getting boring, ryanasaurus.

I'm sorry for feeding the troll. I'm stopping now.

Last edited by wittyusername; 2009-05-25 at 15:27.
Old 2009-05-25, 15:38   Link #16096
ryanasaurus0077

Quote:
I'm fairly sure that comic was done in a different tone than what the rewrites of the novels/the VN are done in.

That image is in the collection with the "FUCK YEAH OUENDAN" comic, and the one where Yuuki approves of Kyonko's swimsuit. I don't think your idea could work unless it was done in a much more OOC manner than anything being made in this thread. So basically, any point you were trying to make there (unless your point was FUCK YEAH OUENDAN) has been rendered moot.

I know that the ouendan thing was a translator's note, but still.

You're getting boring, ryanasaurus.

I'm sorry for feeding the troll. I'm stopping now.
If that's how you feel about me, I'm going to read through this whole thread when I have the time.
Old 2009-05-25, 19:11   Link #16097
Jintor

Good, the rest of us did.

Gratiutious swearing in the novel rewrite is a no-no, just so you know.

Quote:
My idea is sure to further Seitenkan: before Itsuko heads into battle in Chapter 6, she invites Kyonko to peek up her skirt, and Kyonko lands a Precision F Strike by shouting something you wouldn't expect anyone to say in the series, let alone Kyonko: "Shut the fuck up Itsuko!" Itsuko responds by saying, "Very well. My lips are sealed."
PS You obviously didn't bother to read the last few pages, where the difference between "Official" fanon Itsuko and fanon sexobject!Itsuko was pointed out.
Jintor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-25, 20:04   Link #16098
Mimir
Stable and Ready to Roll

Location: I'm probably somewhere, but I can't seem to find myself...
How about have Itsuko wear something that has an upper pocket, like a cardigan? Kinda cliched though. T_T
Mimir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-25, 20:07   Link #16099
wittyusername
GRADE 8 NIGHTMARE VORTEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimir View Post
How about have Itsuko wear something that has an upper pocket, like a cardigan? Kinda cliched though. T_T
That is smart.

You are smart.
Old 2009-05-25, 20:13   Link #16100
Kogetsu Shirogane
Kneel Before Your King!

Send a message via AIM to Kogetsu Shirogane
It's summer. Not even Yuki wears one during summer months.
WARNING: Kogetsu Shirogane cannot be held accountable for any actions taken by someone else. Potential side effects of communicating with this user include headaches, mild confusion, insanity, delirium, and jumping into fires. Do not expose this user to sunlight or water or feed this user after midnight.
... so you think you're a king now...
Kogetsu Shirogane is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
genderbender, seitenkan