AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-07-16, 16:56   Link #81
PathofNightshade
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Send a message via AIM to PathofNightshade
I used to friggen worship you guys! Naw just kidding. But don't change your quick-releasing philosiphy. Your the fastest sub group out there, and we've all had to wait until friday afternoon to get the release. Stay fast S-O! Pleease!
PathofNightshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-16, 17:06   Link #82
Blitz59

You can never wait too long when you're waiting for something good.
Blitz59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-16, 17:16   Link #83
Xarrais
Hinata *drool*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph0llen
You can never wait too long when you're waiting for something good.

there is a translated version out there now but the site to getit from has liscenced material on it so I'm not suppose to link it here. It is a cool site it is real Narutomania there (*WINK WINK*)
Xarrais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-16, 17:25   Link #84
Uska
Guardian of the Seal

Send a message via AIM to Uska Send a message via Yahoo to Uska
Quote:
Originally Posted by PathofNightshade
I used to friggen worship you guys! Naw just kidding. But don't change your quick-releasing philosiphy. Your the fastest sub group out there, and we've all had to wait until friday afternoon to get the release. Stay fast S-O! Pleease!
1 or 2 days after it airs IS still extremely fast. I'd just like to see you do it faster with good quality and without making mistakes that you or other people would complain about.
Uska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-16, 17:48   Link #85
byakurasengan
Kage Bunshin

Juice, YOU'RE DA MAN!! woohoo!!
byakurasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-16, 18:22   Link #86
CopyNinja
I SEE YOU!!

Send a message via ICQ to CopyNinja Send a message via AIM to CopyNinja Send a message via MSN to CopyNinja Send a message via Yahoo to CopyNinja
hehe, Copies back~!!

Been A LONG Time since ive been to this forum, im suripsed they didnt delete me..

Oh well, its now 7pm here and still waiting for my beloved S-O, I just finished redownloading all 90 episodes wow 10 gigs fo data only too 26 hours to download !!!!!!!! my connection
CopyNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-16, 18:45   Link #87
Rainbow

Location: Amongst the seven mountains, isolated on a remote island.
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by PathofNightshade
S-O is pretty fast, but nowhere even near as fast as Bakasan...
When it came to speed I can not think of anyone beeing faster.
Rainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-16, 18:53   Link #88
phillip

just go and watch episode 90 again.
lol
phillip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-16, 19:16   Link #89
EarthJin

Talking

LOL!! oh man... reading through this thread just made me more impatient on getting this episode. I should of never read this thread..... Now all I am thinking is:

Is it out yet!!? Is it out yet!!? Is it out yet!!? Is it out yet!!?
How about now!!? How about now!!? How about now!!? and now!!?

Oh yeah... MY FIRST POST!! Oh well I will think of something lamer to post next time. Is self flaiming against the rules!?
EarthJin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-16, 19:30   Link #90
HopelessLover

Episode 91 subbed:

http://a.scarywater.net/animeheaven/...5D.avi.torrent
HopelessLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-16, 19:46   Link #91
Juice
Delete this account

Jeez HopelessLover do you even read the posts above you? Everyone already knows that AH Released Naruto 91 and everyone also knows that their sub was subpar.
Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-16, 19:47   Link #92
ApeBcrazy
Apebcrazy

Send a message via AIM to ApeBcrazy
hey juice i though you said 91 was going to be released in five hours, it's been more than five hours now, what happened?
ApeBcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-16, 19:53   Link #93
Juice
Delete this account

Well you know sometimes it just takes longer to release an episode. Were trying a new encode this time around to make the episode better for YOU. Naruto Fans.

The episode is encoding now and im not going to give an estimated time because if im wrong we'll get loads of complains by people like you.
Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-16, 19:56   Link #94
Jcgamer60
Naruto faNatic

Im just glad its going to be released soon i cant wait to see what happends in the next episode. hopefully you will be able to release it sometime tonight because im bored n i got nuttin else to do.

Anyway take your time and keep up the good work
Jcgamer60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-16, 19:56   Link #95
phillip

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthJin
LOL!! oh man... reading through this thread just made me more impatient on getting this episode. I should of never read this thread..... Now all I am thinking is:

Is it out yet!!? Is it out yet!!? Is it out yet!!? Is it out yet!!?
How about now!!? How about now!!? How about now!!? and now!!?

Oh yeah... MY FIRST POST!! Oh well I will think of something lamer to post next time. Is self flaiming against the rules!?
lol i know how u feel, i keep refreshing hte animesuki homepage every 5 mins lol
phillip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-16, 20:45   Link #96
voxvam
Shin-Otaku Shyguy

Send a message via AIM to voxvam
Basicly, we're doing out best to release as soon as possible. From what I saw it's a decent episode, imho anyways.
Some aspects will be much faster next week, others unfortunately slower, beyond our control unfortunately.
So expect us to release asap, when that will be we dunno exactly.
voxvam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-16, 21:03   Link #97
mundus6

naruto 91 subbed

91 is out subbed by a group called anime-heaven and u could grab it from http://uae04.com/ah/
mundus6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-16, 21:04   Link #98
CombiHenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juice
Jeez HopelessLover do you even read the posts above you? Everyone already knows that AH Released Naruto 91 and everyone also knows that their sub was subpar.
And S-O's first few were top notch too right? If i were a subber/encoder of another group, I'd refrain from commenting on other's subs, esp. if you haven't seen it. Just stirs up trouble.

Most people know by now, not least of all, the speed subbers, that their subs are only made available to satisfy those who can't wait. Sure, it's not top notch quality, but at least it's understandable and not a parody or half-hearted attempted. Expect some bad grammar, slight mis-translations, but overall, it was understandable. Give em a break - people gave you a break!
CombiHenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-16, 21:18   Link #99
jbruns
Warez Kiddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombiHenge
And S-O's first few were top notch too right? If i were a subber/encoder of another group, I'd refrain from commenting on other's subs, esp. if you haven't seen it. Just stirs up trouble.

Most people know by now, not least of all, the speed subbers, that their subs are only made available to satisfy those who can't wait. Sure, it's not top notch quality, but at least it's understandable and not a parody or half-hearted attempted. Expect some bad grammar, slight mis-translations, but overall, it was understandable. Give em a break - people gave you a break!
Yea i loved the crazy broken english and tsunade's boyfriend's name being ran hehehe I especially liked the (something like that) sub ROFL
jbruns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-16, 21:24   Link #100
indo

5 a.m. hehe i'm suposed to go somewhere and be all active for the rest of the day in 4 hours i haven't slept last night either because i can't stop getting naruto out of my head lol

annyway i don't mind waiting you sub group guys do an amazing thing for us the fans and i respect you for it.

keep up the good work

i'd be lost if it weren't for you guys
indo is offline   Reply With Quote