Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-06-14, 15:47   Link #1401
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
365 FELT outsourced
they all pretty much do. i'm not really sure why. the outsource team(s) must watch the in-house episodes i assume. the quality just isn't there for some reason
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-19, 07:54   Link #1402
ookamigirl

Spoiler for plot:

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-19, 08:11   Link #1403
Sinedd

Send a message via AIM to Sinedd Send a message via Yahoo to Sinedd
Episode 366 - The All-Knowing
Orochimaru having the 4 previous Hokage resurrected he lets Sasuke to ask Third Hokage about the truth of Itachi and Uchiha clan. I guess you all know the truth about Itachi so I won't write. For those who don't know it's not the first time Orochimaru resurrected the Hokages *he also did in PART 1*.
When Tobirama began explaining the history between Senju & Uchiha and Sasuke said stop, I was like: Yes, no more pointless explanations!!! (Tobi already explained the history to Sasuke). The Hokages were so surprised to find that Madara has been revived. You should see their faces!
Tobirama said that the Uchiha clan is possessed by evil, that's why he doesn't want them at power.
Cool battle between Hashirama and Madara from ages ago. 1000 Buddha Hands, nice jutsu!
Right now, we're eager to find out what Sasuke will decide. Vengeance against the Leaf Village or fight in the war alongside the Allied Shinobi Forces to stop Madara?
Note: This will be my last "review" for this Summer. Next week I will be gone on Vacation, see you in September - October.
Bye bye! Have a nice vacation!
By the way, next week there's no NARUTO episode. Next episode 3rd July 2014. What reason for delaying? Don't know. Maybe they need more time for the episodes.
OFFTOPIC: NARUTO: Shippuden now has the same number episodes with BLEACH anime (BLEACH has 366 episodes, Shippuden will surpass BLEACH in number of episodes)
BLEACH is number 23 on the longest anime in number of episodes. Soon, Shippuden will surpass BLEACH and will take its place. BLEACH anime has ended in 2012.

Last edited by Sinedd; 2014-06-19 at 08:32.
Sinedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-19, 08:22   Link #1404
mika163
(^.^) /

It is interesting to see Hashirama's take of the past.
Old 2014-06-19, 09:35   Link #1405
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

Off topic : Bleach can allways be reanimated , because of manga whitch is still in play
On topic: Hashirama , so laid back , looks just like naruto . Will naruto become a hokage just like him?
Old 2014-06-19, 10:02   Link #1406
DKN117

Urgh... I watch new episodes on Crunchyroll (It's legal! You can't remove this post for talking about watching the episodes illegally because on Crunchyroll it's legal!) as they come, and... I'm having a problem. Every Thursday morning, I turn my computer on for the day and go right to the episode, with nothing else open/running on my computer in order to try and minimize problems like lag, skipping, pixellation, etc (my Firefox uses Adobe Flash V. 13, and my computer DOES NOT LIKE any Adobe Flash past V. 10, which my Internet Explorer uses but apparently V.10 won't play on Crunchyroll; it's a long story).

However, starting around a month ago, even with a just-turned-on computer and nothing else running, the new episodes of Naruto cause horrific audio lag; the sound will frequently (as in, once every 1 or 2 SECONDS) stop for a brief moment and then keep moving, making the video have to catch up, causing further delay, desynchronization, and lag/chop/whatever-you-call-it. Sometimes the entire episode, A & V, will freeze for up to a full second.

What's more, rewatching the new episode in the same computer circumstances on, say, Monday four days later, does not cause the issue; the episode plays completely normally with no audio-lag/chop/whatever.

What the hell is going on?

--

More on-topic, it's nice to see Goofy!Hashirama animated, as well as seeing part of the epic battle between him and Madara (when the audio wasn't stuttering and making the video lag trying to catch up, anyway...)
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-19, 12:13   Link #1407
neshru

Some ideas that might get you to the problem:
- try to think if you changed your video drivers around the time you started getting problems
- try reinstalling flash
- try cleaning your broswers' cache
- try different browsers from the ones you've been using
- try watching the video at a lower quality
- try watching the video on a different computer but with your same connection

From the way you describe it, it sounds like it's your pc that can't handle the video decoding anymore for whatever reason. But it's possible it's your connection that is giving you problems.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-19, 12:13   Link #1408
itachi-san314

that end fight with hashi and madara was epic!
Old 2014-06-19, 13:43   Link #1409
Jerseykid

1000 arm coolness!

edit: I forgot to say, I think that is the first sweat drop symbol in the history of the show for Orochimaru. Truly an important moment

Last edited by Jerseykid; 2014-06-19 at 15:23.
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-19, 13:56   Link #1410
Drake007

OK. Here we see the two "monsters" in action and it is awesome. These will be the chapters I was waiting for a long time.

Also the second seems pretty far off the chakra radar, too. After that it seems that the other two are not that overpowered at all.
Drake007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-21, 20:34   Link #1411
sayde

I've seen bits and pieces of madara vs hashirama for awhile now and I'm still amazed and even perplexed as to how wood techniques have been able overwhelm the OP strength, skills, and abilities of Madara & Kurama SIMULTANEOUSLY!!! Even after looking at the battle play out with my own eyes, I just find it so hard to believe. I mean it's especially amazing if you stop to consider the fact that most kage level shinobi I can think would probably be far outmatched by Kurama alone. Add that to the fact that Madara himself is way above Kage level, and it truly makes Hashirama's alias stand out as "The God of Shinobi".
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-03, 12:27   Link #1412
ookamigirl

Spoiler for plot:

My Blog --> ookami
Old 2014-07-10, 08:05   Link #1413
ookamigirl

Spoiler for plot:

My Blog --> ookami

Last edited by ookamigirl; 2014-07-24 at 09:36.
Old 2014-07-11, 13:30   Link #1414
itachi-san314

That was a great episode! I really enjoyed this flashback in the manga and I love how they are animating it
Old 2014-07-24, 07:07   Link #1415
Jerseykid

On the world map picture what is the uncolored continent on the far right and who lives there.
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-24, 09:56   Link #1416
ookamigirl

Spoiler for plot:

My Blog --> ookami
Old 2014-07-24, 15:48   Link #1417
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ookamigirl View Post
I'm slowly getting tired of these fillers.
It was interesting at first, but now just feels stretched.
Hope they'll fully get back to the main story soon.
Actually this are not fillers! All of this already happened in manga.

And it's not that bad. This story lasted much longer in manga.
Old 2014-07-24, 17:20   Link #1418
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Actually this are not fillers! All of this already happened in manga.
Much of it didn't happen if i remember correctly. For example random village people, the child that was afraid of Madara's face and such. Also some parts of the final fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
And it's not that bad.
I agree on that one, the filler parts added to the story, they showed how respected and loved Hashirama was by the common villagers, all that in contrast to Madara. Even that guy who was helped up by Madara didn't thank him just because he looked scary. I liked that scene because it shows how the respect and love of people actually doesn't depend on objective performance, it more depends on who's more likeable and who has better propaganda. Kind of reminding us of the problems with modern democracy too

Had Hashirama not accepted "democracy" the whole Madara thing wouldn't have happened. Hashirama was powerful and feared enough to simply give an autocratic order that Madara shall be the hokage and then removed his brother from political power because his brother's prejudice against Uchiha would then create an internal conflict which would weaken the village.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-24, 19:04   Link #1419
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Much of it didn't happen if i remember correctly. For example random village people, the child that was afraid of Madara's face and such. Also some parts of the final fight.
lol. you make it sound as if you would rathe see a slide show of colored manga pages. they just created a village. of course there will be random village people. i mean when events are congruent to the story, why can't they just be the story…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Had Hashirama not accepted "democracy" the whole Madara thing wouldn't have happened. Hashirama was powerful and feared enough to simply give an autocratic order that Madara shall be the hokage and then removed his brother from political power because his brother's prejudice against Uchiha would then create an internal conflict which would weaken the village.
but as tobirama pointed out, this was no longer their fathers era……..on the other hand, Madara was dog on near forced to turn away. no family. the clan no longer respected him and the villagers were still afraid of him. let alone the grudge he looks to harbor for tobirama. he may not have ever found acceptance. might as well pursue the "true dream"
Old 2014-07-25, 13:19   Link #1420
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
but as tobirama pointed out, this was no longer their fathers era……..
Yes, it was the era of Hashirama's will backed by his godlike power. He was the one to break down "their fathers era" and bring a new era. Of course "democracy" was part of his dream, so that he was kinda outsmarted by Tobirama. But i think Hashirama letting this happen was not completely in line with his previous decision where he was willing to kill himself for Madara's trust. It was so important for him to bring Madara on his side that he was willing to die, and then later he simply breaks his words and accepts to be hokage. He told Madara that he will let him be hokage so that the remaining ill feelings can be buried, and then he doesn't keep his promise just because Tobirama has his little speech. It wasn't realistic enough for me, that's all. Of course the plot required this to happen, and there were only a few manga pages for it, so in the manga it was kinda acceptable. But in the anime they dragged out these things, so they should have added a few more reasons why Hashirama was forced to break his word.

Quote:
on the other hand, Madara was dog on near forced to turn away. no family. the clan no longer respected him and the villagers were still afraid of him. let alone the grudge he looks to harbor for tobirama. he may not have ever found acceptance. might as well pursue the "true dream"
Yes, that's why i said that Hashirama knowing all this should have realized that if can't make him Hokage then things would turn out like this. That's why i think they should have showed more internal struggle of Hashirama. If he could make a village out of clans who were killing each other for decades or centuries then why wouldn't he be able to make of Madara a decent hokage. BTW this hate towards Madara was really just people like Tobirama and some Senju people and those who were affected by their propaganda. Most of the villagers would only know that he is a feared ninja just like Hashirama. Everything else is just gossip that can be easily turned around with Hashirama's help.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly episode discussion