AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-10-30, 09:50   Link #961
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoptosis View Post
I think i read somewhere that they stayed behind at some prestigious school to train and become stronger, since they know they can't follow Chu Feng as they are now because they're too weak.
Aren't they training with the blind old man from Chu Fengs family?

I'm still wondering what's up with Chu Fengs other world spirit, that apparently has a grudge against him.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-31, 18:20   Link #962
jmcu17

Knowing Chu Feng, I say he probably stole his fiancée too. And raped his sister for good measure.

EDIT: forgot an e there.

Last edited by jmcu17; 2015-10-31 at 20:21.
jmcu17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-31, 19:55   Link #963
Jylenn

I don't think Chu Feng swings that way...
Jylenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-01, 02:53   Link #964
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcu17 View Post
Knowing Chu Feng, I say he probably stole his fiancée too. And raped his sister for good measure.

EDIT: forgot an e there.
The other world spirit is a woman, who has a grudge against him (Chu Feng.)

She's apparently as beautiful as Eggy.
Old 2015-11-01, 02:55   Link #965
jmcu17

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
The other world spirit is a woman, who has a grudge against him (Chu Feng.)

She's apparently as beautiful as Eggy.
...Of course, it would be weird of some smelly guy was sharing the same space inside Chu Feng as Eggy.

This guy has all the luck.
jmcu17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-08, 08:45   Link #966
Rainb1

What happens to Chu Yue? Heard she disappears. Just picked up the novel and I don't feel she's up to any good.

Last edited by Rainb1; 2015-11-08 at 08:58.
Rainb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-08, 10:21   Link #967
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Every other member of the Chu clan pretty much becomes irrelevant
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-10, 23:02   Link #968
Armando99

Over 2200 chapters and not much has happened.

Just hoping that by the time I catch up to the latest chapter (raw) that something significant happens. Nothing has been happening to his wives and friends for sometime now.
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-11, 00:23   Link #969
Kristoped

For how many chapter this have, the main story have not moved very far, dont get your hopes up.
Kristoped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-11, 03:22   Link #970
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristoped View Post
For how many chapter this have, the main story have not moved very far, dont get your hopes up.
Lol, that just means that the story will be THAT long. That isn't a bad thing...

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-11, 06:13   Link #971
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristoped View Post
I feel like, in terms of basic plot points, this story has moved about as far as ATG, but ATG has one third of the chapters.
Old 2015-11-13, 11:52   Link #972
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
I feel like, in terms of basic plot points, this story has moved about as far as ATG, but ATG has one third of the chapters.
Like I said before... is that really a bad thing? It just means more world-building... or time taken within each incident...

It's fun to read anyway.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-13, 17:00   Link #973
Rainb1

All along the story, does he just go binge eating medicines and beads to rank up or what?
Rainb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-15, 18:51   Link #974
erbrah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainb1 View Post
All along the story, does he just go binge eating medicines and beads to rank up or what?
Yeah he cannot rank up like others do through training.

I think he reaches a Martial Realm level, then his dad told him he can only train to advance.
erbrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-16, 10:27   Link #975
Souldz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainb1 View Post
Spoiler for spoilers:
Souldz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-16, 17:07   Link #976
Mahesvara

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Like I said before... is that really a bad thing? It just means more world-building... or time taken within each incident...

It's fun to read anyway.
If it was because of world building than i would gladly accepted it but no. Author just copy pasting past events and just changing names of new fodders and places, it became this repetitive.
This became especially unbearable at later parts of new place(lol i even forgot it's name after not reading this), after reading hundreds of chapters very little happened plot-wise or world building. Majority of chapters spent with new fodders, same trashes but just higher lvl. I don't expect fast development so now i am stacking chapters. When hundreds or even thousands of them stored i will look if anything happened
Mahesvara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-18, 20:27   Link #977
Souldz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahesvara View Post
If it was because of world building than i would gladly accepted it but no. Author just copy pasting past events and just changing names of new fodders and places, it became this repetitive.
This became especially unbearable at later parts of new place(lol i even forgot it's name after not reading this), after reading hundreds of chapters very little happened plot-wise or world building. Majority of chapters spent with new fodders, same trashes but just higher lvl. I don't expect fast development so now i am stacking chapters. When hundreds or even thousands of them stored i will look if anything happened
true but nonetheless it's fun to read
Spoiler for plus:

Spoiler for who's this:
Souldz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-07, 18:04   Link #978
solgera

Guys. How many world spirit types in the mga? asura spirit, beast spirit etc. and say their names.

Sorry for bad english.
Old 2015-12-07, 19:50   Link #979
Kristoped

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souldz View Post
Spoiler for who's this:
Yeah i also couldn't understand what or who he was..
Kristoped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-08, 04:37   Link #980
nacer666

Tha guy is a super strong from the sky.
nacer666 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, ruthless protagonist, xianxia