AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-11-24, 07:23   Link #141
Jazteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
The bigger question is when are they going to start looking into the truth about this world and not just playing through the 3 games event?
Likely either after clearing the 3rd game or if something unexpected happens in the middle of it, can't go looking into secrets when all of these games had world destruction game over after all.

Quote:
Also if the princess is the villainess of the Third Game, who the heroine of the game?
Also want to know what she will be, Olivia was the Saint and Noel is the Shine Maiden to the special tree. So we can reason that the Third Game main character will also have something to do with being someone with special religious meaning. I would even say that this maybe important to the reason why the author will not add harem to the list.
The heroine of the 3rd game is supposed to be the the daughter of the Emperor (although she doesn't know) from another country that comes to the Kingdom as a Foreign Exchange Student.

On another note, I have a little expeculation on what could happen in the third game that could explain that dream that Livia had
Spoiler:

Last edited by Jazteer; 2018-11-24 at 08:28.
Jazteer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-24, 13:35   Link #142
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Is this series still going on?
Old 2018-11-24, 14:05   Link #143
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Is this series still going on?
Yes, it is.

Imouto from fantasy is the best...
Real one is shit
Old 2018-11-24, 17:42   Link #144
DragonXX

I hope this series will not become sad. Specially with the fact that the Author will not add the harem tag. It could be a one girl end or all the heroine turn on Leon because he and Marie distort the way this world was supposed to go.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-24, 19:32   Link #145
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
I hope this series will not become sad. Specially with the fact that the Author will not add the harem tag. It could be a one girl end or all the heroine turn on Leon because he and Marie distort the way this world was supposed to go.
In fact none of Wai novel have bad ending, though a living(?) witness will stay alive in the epilogue[Dragoon with Sakuya, Sevens with Poyopoyo, In this case I think it'll be Luxon, or sapling-chan].
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-25, 01:22   Link #146
Valky
Radioactive

Quote:
The bigger question is when are they going to start looking into the truth about this world and not just playing through the 3 games event?

Also if the princess is the villainess of the Third Game, who the heroine of the game?
Also want to know what she will be, Olivia was the Saint and Noel is the Shine Maiden to the special tree. So we can reason that the Third Game main character will also have something to do with being someone with special religious meaning. I would even say that this maybe important to the reason why the author will not add harem to the list.
Well, the mc is a pushover so he probably won't actively looking for those truth. Other characters will push things on him like usual, he accepts it like a maso he is, and then accidentaly run into a clue of those truth is the more likely scenario.
Old 2018-11-25, 01:52   Link #147
Chaserjacksaw
Outer God of Insomnia

Location: ..what is here?...W where is this?!?.... Who Em I!!!???~
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
In fact none of Wai novel have bad ending, though a living(?) witness will stay alive in the epilogue[Dragoon with Sakuya, Sevens with Poyopoyo, In this case I think it'll be Luxon, or sapling-chan].
WHAT!? the Author of this is the one who make Sevens!?!? Then he refuse to add a harem tag!? Whats happening is he trying to make something new?...tragedy good end? Something like sacrifice MC then harem & co will remember him as a world hero not a mob thus each one of the girls end up marring their suppose to be fiancee guys?....thats annoying i wish not pls just no.
Chaserjacksaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-27, 00:26   Link #148
1307Unlucky

Hello! Newbie here and I'm reading up to chapter 85 by machine translation and I would like to ask if I'm wrong about the characterization of the two A.I.'s that belong to MC.

Luxon:
-All-purpose A.I.
-Originally in a very powerful military spaceship
-Even though it's originally a military spaceship, it's main function was to transport any "old" humans to safety so that they can repopulate
-Wants to eliminate every single "new" human
-Strangely doesn't want to eliminate Olivia, the heroine of the first galge
-Prioritizes his master's wishes (in this case the mob MC) and would ignore some of his orders that are not important

Claire:
-Originally a management A.I. of a laboratory that tries anything to counter the "new" humans and subsequently creates all sorts of experimental races
-The original version destroyed itself and the laboratory after providing a copy to Luxon
-Mainly stays around Olivia and Angelica
-Has a habit of taking inappropriate photos

Am I missing anything?
1307Unlucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-02, 10:06   Link #149
Shirayuki44
I Love Anime

Claire made a artificial human and worse of all is a TRAPPP!!!!!!
see latest release!!!!
Shirayuki44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-13, 02:09   Link #150
zztop

Read the LN up to when they introduce the queen.
I assume the girls bullying Leon are higher up the noble ranking, otherwise how could they get away with it?

How is the king's personality like?
He seems to be quite scummy, preferring to be with his concubine harem instead of his legal wife.

I'm also guessing why the king keeps causing trouble for Leon is because Leon can't keep his mouth shut about the king's behaviour.
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-14, 14:15   Link #151
1307Unlucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztop View Post
Read the LN up to when they introduce the queen.
I assume the girls bullying Leon are higher up the noble ranking, otherwise how could they get away with it?

How is the king's personality like?
He seems to be quite scummy, preferring to be with his concubine harem instead of his legal wife.

I'm also guessing why the king keeps causing trouble for Leon is because Leon can't keep his mouth shut about the king's behaviour.
To answer your first question: Leon is at the lowest position of nobility. This isn't an honory nobility title but generally the Baron title means you're a backwater country noble who has no money, no fame, no power.

Ironically Leon only has no fame since his power was displayed in the first volume and he got literally every other noble's money because of it.

I don't know the answers from the light novel for your second and third paragraph. If your want the answers from the web novel then...

Spoiler for spoiler tag:

My memory of the web novel is fuzzy so if anyone notices something wrong please correct me. Also am I doing this right?
Old 2018-12-14, 19:48   Link #152
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1307Unlucky View Post
To answer your first question: Leon is at the lowest position of nobility. This isn't an honory nobility title but generally the Baron title means you're a backwater country noble who has no money, no fame, no power.

Ironically Leon only has no fame since his power was displayed in the first volume and he got literally every other noble's money because of it.

I don't know the answers from the light novel for your second and third paragraph. If your want the answers from the web novel then...

Spoiler for spoiler tag:

My memory of the web novel is fuzzy so if anyone notices something wrong please correct me. Also am I doing this right?
It does made it sound like that King and Leon Relationship is basely messing over each other without right out trying to kill the other
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-15, 00:46   Link #153
coded321
He Who Games

can you guys clear something up for me? regarding the betting pool around leon's duel, there were many students betting their entire fortunes plus loans against leon. my confusion about that is, with so many people placing so much money against leon, even if leon had lost, wouldn't those students have received lower amounts of money compared to how much they bet? or am i thinking about this completely wrong?
coded321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-15, 01:53   Link #154
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by coded321 View Post
can you guys clear something up for me? regarding the betting pool around leon's duel, there were many students betting their entire fortunes plus loans against leon. my confusion about that is, with so many people placing so much money against leon, even if leon had lost, wouldn't those students have received lower amounts of money compared to how much they bet? or am i thinking about this completely wrong?
It wouldn't be called a betting if you get a lower return than the money you used....

You would always get a return higher than the money you used if you won. Not matter how much little it gives. There are bids which gives just 1% more than the money you bid. But never a minus.

Also regarding the whole Leon vs Prince's group's betting. It's just that if they had bid on Leon who had very low chance (from the matchmakers and people's perspective) then the return would be much higher since very few people had bid on him. Even if the Prince's group had won it would probably gave them a slightly more return.

This is just an example but say the odds for the outcome was....
Leon's victory = 20.00 odds
Prince's victory = 1.10 odds

Say you had $100,000 and you were to bid on either of the outcome.
And if you had bid on Leon and he had won, then you would get $2,000,000 return. So you would gain 1.9 million dollars.
If you had bid on Prince's group and then won, you would get $110,000 return. You would gain $10,000 dollars.

In real life (myself included) people still bid even if it gives partial more returns. If you bid just $10 then getting a return of $11 is nothing. But if you bid $100,000 and getting a return of $110,000 means you gained $10,000. So people actually takes the risk for that sum.

Getting back to topic, the noble kids were very sure the prince's side would have won. Hence they most likely didnt even hesitate in the slightest in bidding on the Prince's group.
The actual odds for the match werent mentioned in the story (again the above odds are just my example to explain things). But since Leon mentioned he had gained a fortune from the bid means that the whole betting works like the bids as above.

Last edited by n0m@n; 2018-12-15 at 02:06.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-15, 03:27   Link #155
coded321
He Who Games

^ok, I see where I got myself mixed up on. Thanks for clearing that up. Though from your explanation, it does make me question the thought processes of the students. Based on what you said, if leon had lost, the net amount won by the students would still be small compared to their initial bets. I mean, it's one thing to bet a large sum of money. It's a whole other issue if one bets their ENTIRE fortune plus loans for a relatively small gain.
coded321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-15, 04:16   Link #156
Valky
Radioactive

Yeah, the bookie have to pay for it.

The students huh. They're retards after all, thinking of making small amount of easy money while taking a loan, which is dumb. There is still risk of the prince group losing and then they have to pay the interest too after all. The only saving point is that we don't really know the betting odds and the interest rates.

Well, it's not like they're the only retards, this novel is full of it.
Old 2018-12-16, 23:51   Link #157
1307Unlucky

I was under the impression that the bet was decided on two factors.

1. The more obvious 5v1 scenario with the 5 side consisting of extremely notable, if not famous, individuals. Successor to their territories and unquestioningly extremely good in their respective fields (magic, fighting experience in general, swordsmanship, Jilk's cautiousness, being the Prince) [can't remember the names of the guys but this should be obvious who I'm talking about right?].

2. The actual reason why the duel was held in the first place: a duke's daughter vs some random family's-daughter-that-was-already-in-debt (can't remember if they were an earl or a lesser title).

I would believe that whoever set up the betting pool would logically factor 2. into payouts. Also remember that there was factional disputes between nobles and Angie's family has a lot of enemies who would love a chance to say "gEt reKt, scRUb!" and rub it in. Their former allies also became turncoats at the hour they were supposed to stand up and bolster Angie's arguments.
Old 2018-12-21, 17:28   Link #158
jonald102

In the current chapter in the wn what is Leon's current rank as a noble? And what are the ranks he obtained after promoting to baron?
jonald102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-23, 21:56   Link #159
zztop

Compared to the author's previous works with proactive, positive MCs; it's interesting the author decided to write Leon with many negative personality features.

Leon's lazy and unmotivated, highly reactive, self-serving and sort of a pushover.

Especially highly reactive (going overboard in his duel in insulting the love interests for momentary satisfaction without thinking too hard of social consequences) and self-serving (only helps out in airbike match after realizing not acting might affect the protection Angie's family is giving him.)
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-24, 23:16   Link #160
Hajimekata

Please give spoiler about relationships in current raws with characters like clarissa, maple ,and so on.
Hajimekata is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, milf, ore tueeeeee(?), otome game, queen is viable, reincarnated mc, the true king, true harem