AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-11-16, 08:13   Link #2401
konart

204's translation is out.

No unpredictable turns of events, but in a way... everything turns better than it could be
Old 2013-11-16, 08:58   Link #2402
Breimoon

lol, alibaba the hurt puppy xD Well, at least he had a nice flag with morgiana. As for SInbad and Yunan
Spoiler for raw:
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-16, 11:11   Link #2403
Kazu-kun

Well, that when about better than I thought.
Spoiler for 204:
Old 2013-11-16, 11:32   Link #2404
ReinZwei
南宮 那月

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
Well, that when about better than I thought.
Spoiler for 204:
Agree with you...

Spoiler for 204:

btw....

what about the monkey now there's already a Mor to her
IM@S Avatars: Click Me
Old 2013-11-16, 12:36   Link #2405
Kazu-kun

I liked that Alibaba's really honest about his feelings. You generally don't see a character in a shounen manga being so open about this stuff, especially in an adventure/action manga. It makes for a pretty refreshing situation.
Old 2013-11-17, 16:38   Link #2406
Kazu-kun

Sorry by the double post but the chapter's out. Man, Alibaba is such a kid. Morgiana's a lot more mature.

And I still wonder if Alibaba has come to like Morgina for real or is doing all this just because he wants a girlfriend...

Oh, and I didn't miss the moment when Morigiana was reminded of Hakuryu. I'm pretty sure Hakuryu's going to appear in Balbad now. I wonder how Mor's going to react to that.
Old 2013-11-17, 17:08   Link #2407
ChampDream
Alive

Lol Alibaba, at least the misunderstanding is clear, meanwhile Aladdin is doing research and Yunan and Sinbad eavesdrop.

Sinbad manga is out too, Sinbad just showcase his metal vessel at the end.
Old 2013-11-17, 17:21   Link #2408
Awrya
U mad?

Both Magi and Sinbad chapters are out.

At least Alibaba has nice household members. I really had to laugh when they said Alibaba would never lie to them to be respected, conveniently forgetting he lied about having a girlfriend just a few chapter ago.
Though not quite the same, he still lied to make himself look better.
So Zepar's sound magic can also be used on animals to act as ears, quite interesting. About trust and villan, I feel like the author is either trolling us and those were just really small disputes, or it could be something really big.

Looks like Yunan told Sinbad about Djinn equip, he mastered weapon equip in a relatively short amount of time. The size of his thunderbolt is ridiculous, guess this shows the quantity of magoi he has.
Old 2013-11-17, 17:40   Link #2409
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I'm pretty satisfied with this chapter. It's only a matter of time before Alibaba and Mor become a couple now. Alibaba just needs to be patient. Hang in there, bro! The wait will be worth it.
Old 2013-11-17, 18:12   Link #2410
marvelB

Alibaba spazzing out was great.

The tension between Sinbad and Yunan definitely interests me more, though. I'm also really curious about Yunan's connection to Ugo.....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-17, 18:20   Link #2411
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I have to say that actually went a lot better than I expected it to. I mean you got the craziness when the misunderstanding was made clear, but things actually unfolded smoother than I thought they would. Took some help from everyone else, but Morgiana got her chance to fully explain her position. Calmly discussed how her whole past has left her really unprepared to dive into a relationship, said she does like Alibaba, and just is asking him to wait for her to be ready. I couldn't really ask for a more than that.

And yeah the rest of the chapter happened .
Old 2013-11-17, 18:24   Link #2412
CBredbeard
Banned

Rather Alibaba doesn't care about Mor. He just wanted a girlfriend. Pretty disgusted with the chapter over all. Why are these guys the protagonists again? Oh well. 20-30 chapters remaining.
CBredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-17, 18:41   Link #2413
StrikerFX

http://z.mfcdn.net/store/manga/6151/...essed/d008.jpg
Guys, who is the person in the thinking of mor: Kougyoku or Hakuyuu? I think it's the first option!
StrikerFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-17, 18:47   Link #2414
Toma.Kamijo

It's definitely Hakuryuu
Toma.Kamijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-17, 18:50   Link #2415
Vladrave
The Dark Slayer

The Mangaka at the end:

Ohtaka is such a troll with that Mor x Alibaba.
Vladrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-17, 19:02   Link #2416
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikerFX View Post
http://z.mfcdn.net/store/manga/6151/...essed/d008.jpg
Guys, who is the person in the thinking of mor: Kougyoku or Hakuyuu? I think it's the first option!
Alibaba talking about love reminded Morgiana of Hakuryu, probably because he was the first guy who ever confessed to her.
Old 2013-11-17, 19:29   Link #2417
Diveman

At least everything ended well for Alibaba x Mor, well for now I'm more interested in Yunan and Sinbad's relationship in the past.

Isn't Yunan the one who guided Sinbad in the past as a dungeon conquerer?
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-17, 19:45   Link #2418
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Hmm, while Alibaba's tantrum was kind of funny, it also displayed selfishness and childishness on his part. Granted, he's sort of been getting trolled a lot recently, though some of it is of his own doing.

Mor on the other hand was indeed quite mature about the whole matter, though I have to say I could imagine a bit of anguish on her part since that's two guys now who seemed to be in a slight state of suffering due feelings for her, which she doesn't fully understand yet.

I also can't help but feel there's a sense that Mor's being forced a bit into it since she might feel if she doesn't in the end that Ali will die or something silly. What if she eventually decides what she feels isn't romantic.

This also puts Hakuryuu's confession in a slightly better light since he was at least more dignified about the whole thing. I would like to see Ali learn about that though since knowing about it could lead to him considering his feelings a bit more since they do have a shallowness to them at the moment.

The bits with Aladdin were also quite interesting. I find those glasses adorable for some reason. That Yunan knows Ugo is not really surprising to me as I'd imagine that he encounters him in a manner similar to how we saw Scheherazade where Ugo offered to send her back.

While we don't know too much about Yunan, what we do know I think could offer some explanation for his opinion of himself. He is the one who was causing those dungeons to rise and many people did die in them. Not to mention what other things he might have done in his time.

Another useful feature of Zephyr seemingly revealed and in a sense it reveals just how controlling Sinbad is. I wonder if we'll learn something about next time on what their issue with each other is. Maybe Yunan has something to do with the curse on Sinbad when before I'd just assumed it was Judar.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-17, 19:48   Link #2419
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReinZwei View Post
Agree with you...

Spoiler for 204:

btw....

what about the monkey now there's already a Mor to her
It is either a battle for Alibaba love in the colosseum of Reim or they will share him with each other . He may also have a bunny.

I wasn't expecting for Yunan and Sinbad to have a dislike with each other. Based off everything we have seen so far it had looked like they go along quite well. But dammmmn does Yunan look awesome in specs and his serious face is probably his best face so far. That look he had when he told Aladdin he isn't very nice with pretty. Can't wait too see what Yunan and Sinbad have it against each other . Still I do like their dislike for each other.

It is interesting to see that Yunan help Mor in her 6 months time skip. Not only did she meet the other household vessel and fight with them she also learned some Toran. Would have liked if the author had shown us that along with Aliababa time in Reim.

Aliabab and his many faces that he pulls are too fuuny. It's nice that the rest of his followers like him for who he is and view him as their king. At least he got to hear Mor out into why she some what rejected him.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-17, 19:49   Link #2420
hamazura
whatever

nah, i have a feeling in series epilog, hakuryuu will find the way back to good side, and with morgiana become new kou emperor and empress. of course i would like to say... poor alibaba

the second half part is very interesting with yunan and sinbad

and i think yunan build dungeon all over the world to collect djinn user, until 72 and use them for something, maybe for fighting some big enemies

Tags
fantasy, licensed, manga, shounen