AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hidan no Aria

Notices

View Poll Results: Hidan no Aria - Episode 6 Rating
Perfect 10 9 14.75%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 15 24.59%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 19 31.15%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 11.48%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 9.84%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 4 6.56%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.64%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-05-19, 07:09   Link #1
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Hidan no Aria - Episode 6 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Hidan no Aria, Episode 6.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Old 2011-05-19, 12:54   Link #2
HuNGaricum

looking forward to this seeing shirayuki's development and fighting with aria...priceless
Spoiler for ecchiness:

btw if my calculation is correct, (5(or 4)episodes/novel) the anime will cover 3 novels. if it's true, and they really WILL finish novel 3, then we've got a masive cliffhanger and there will be a s2
but imo vol2 can be done in 3 episodes if they want us to kill ourselves
Old 2011-05-19, 13:41   Link #3
tsunade666

With this episode 1/3 of vol 2 is finished. I'm entertained while watching trying to ignore or forget the scenes in the novel and just concentrated in watching.

Aria practicing cheering in front of Kinji is heaven or hells feel for him

The scene in Lezzard feels nothing to much specially when they mention Durandal. So it didn't give much impact to me and the fun scene are probably Aria and Shirayuki's constant fight. And the scene where Shirayuki goes yan is priceless as always

The flashback scene didn't give much impact too plus the word cage bird doesn't give me much impression too than in the book. Maybe the pacing? I'm not sure. But it sure is cute when Kinji took Shirayuki away to see the festival when they are small.

Though I miss Victory and the bulletproof locker.
Old 2011-05-19, 14:10   Link #4
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for ARIA the SCARLET AMMO 06 - The Event Witnessed in That Air Vent...:
Old 2011-05-19, 14:28   Link #5
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

Spoiler for Episode 6:

Last edited by Icy.Tear; 2011-05-19 at 14:53.
Old 2011-05-19, 20:09   Link #6
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Glad it picked up where last week left off. Shirayuki sure has a dirty mind. Interesting that she's a chothei as well. Nice to see her back story, agree with Kinji that i would have pitied her.

Aria's statement about not being pregnant was great. What book was Aria reading? A least she got the point though. That cheer leading practice must have been hard on Kinji. So Shirayuki and her share a common enemy. Hopefully they can work together.

Shirayuki setting those traps was great. I usually don't like her type of character but i totally dig her, she's just too funny. That ending was just great, like how she wanted to even the score os she started stripping.

The big question is who was on the phone? I'm assuming it's that Durandal guy who's after her, but that voice...
Old 2011-05-19, 21:29   Link #7
Shadow6543

loved seeing more of Shirayuki
Old 2011-05-19, 21:32   Link #8
Silverwyrm

Lmao

Box of rocks > Aria Shes that dumb

Spoiler for lol:
Old 2011-05-19, 21:46   Link #9
karuroso

i tend to always be on the side of the childhood friends but damn here i get the feeling it will be just a useless struggle, i'm not reading the novels ( yet) but this series just seems to scream it will be an Aria ending D=

oh yeah it was awesome how the bgm changed when Kinji found the hazardous objects xD the comedy in this ep was very nice
Old 2011-05-19, 21:50   Link #10
Sumeragi
Banned

The first 6 minutes was so hilarious I had to stop to catch my breath
Old 2011-05-19, 22:05   Link #11
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Couldn't stop laughing with Aria's misunderstandings on kissing. It was a finishing blow to Shirayuki though . Her father is something though. Though perhaps sadder that Aria actually believed that. Only after that did she decide to go an investigate where babies actually come from. Did Sex Ed get cut from the butei curriculum?

Anyways not a bad episode. Lot of focus on Shirayuki and her background. Plus set things up with another person who has helped set up Aria's mother so we can be assured some conflict before the end here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by karuroso View Post
i tend to always be on the side of the childhood friends but damn here i get the feeling it will be just a useless struggle, i'm not reading the novels ( yet) but this series just seems to scream it will be an Aria ending D=

oh yeah it was awesome how the bgm changed when Kinji found the hazardous objects xD the comedy in this ep was very nice
Certainly does seem like a pretty useless struggle there. Also probably best for Kinji not to mention that their friendship got started because he pitied her. Does seem like he's comfortable keeping her within the childhood friend category. But really Shirayuki should be thanking Aria. If it wasn't for her then Kinji would be moving forward with leaving that school and there'd be good distance put between them.
Old 2011-05-19, 22:29   Link #12
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

Shirayuki is the best character of this show. it's probably his brother on the phone. but that'd be too cliche and boring.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
Old 2011-05-19, 22:45   Link #13
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Certainly does seem like a pretty useless struggle there. Also probably best for Kinji not to mention that their friendship got started because he pitied her. Does seem like he's comfortable keeping her within the childhood friend category. But really Shirayuki should be thanking Aria. If it wasn't for her then Kinji would be moving forward with leaving that school and there'd be good distance put between them.
Kinji can't really do anything else to speed up the process of transfering. He has to wait until the school year is over for the paperwork and everything to be done.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2011-05-19, 22:59   Link #14
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Wasn't a bad episode, the Shirayuki being possessive with Kinji just finished my concept that she is just annoying, although I don't hate her because I gotta admit that it made me laugh in some parts, I think the character deserves way more than just being the jealous childhood friend that is deeply in-love with the male lead and wants to kill the female lead. I hope they don't keep on this in the next episode and give her a little more of personality.
Old 2011-05-19, 23:09   Link #15
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Well judging from the info we got this episode, there's someone called "Durandal" who's hunting Choutei, and Shirayuki is their current target. Yet Kinji doesn't believe this person exists. Hmmmmmmmm.~

Just a silly episode used to develop Shirayuki a little more, and flesh out her relationship with Kinji. Again, I have not much to say about it.
Old 2011-05-20, 00:03   Link #16
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Too much Shirayuki in this ep makes me an annoyed Chiibi. >_>

HOLY F**K HOT KIN-CHAN IN DA SHOWER FANSERIVCE

Okay, it just got better.

Quote:
Box of rocks > Aria Shes that dumb
I think "naive" is more of the word. But that's just another adorable side to her. Naive and innocent is cute. It will always be cute.

Spoiler for Another example of naive=cute from Karin manga:
Old 2011-05-20, 00:06   Link #17
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Aria's mom must be the most unluckiest person in the universe. So far we have Riko and Durandal as people who framed her.

I'm with Chiibi. Too much Shirayuki in the ep. I miss Riko.
Old 2011-05-20, 00:43   Link #18
Dahak86
Classics never age

well, a rather entertaining episode.
guess it just goes to show how this series performs pretty good when it comes to harem antics, whereas the action stuff.... often leaves a lot to be desired.

excellent pantsu-shot btw, but wasn't she wearing pink in the first eppy?
oh, and TL-notes are as silly as ever.
Old 2011-05-20, 00:51   Link #19
Shadow5YA

For a sheltered miko, Shirayuki sure learned a lot of sexual ideas quickly.
Old 2011-05-20, 01:20   Link #20
AzureWrath

I may be getting this wrong...but is Shiroyuki's power the ability to pull random things out of her clothing? What if she isn't wearing any clothing? Is it only weapons? How kinky could she be with what she pulls out o.o

Important things to consider for Kinji if he doesn't go into Hysteria mode instantly when he thinks about them.
Closed Thread