AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2013-11-08, 21:32   Link #1
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

New Princess Marker VN: Long Live the Queen

http://store.steampowered.com/app/251990/

Too bad it couldn't be a IPAD or phone game =/ for Steam, is a bit icky. As far as I can tell, it is a Princess marker type story without any H content, but it look interesting.

Too bad there is no actual battle content (I think)
Old 2013-11-09, 16:55   Link #2
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

*bangs head against the wall*

This game is so frustrating. This game literally lashes at you to make the perfect princess or else BAD END! Or to predict the future and know which stats to boost unless BAD END! Or to expect what will happen if you choose one event or don't prepare for one event or else BAD END!

You can see where I'm going with this. Maybe this got better compared to when I first tried it? I don't believe so honestly.
Old 2013-11-10, 09:16   Link #3
Benoit
Bishoujo Game Enthusiast

Is the title really Princess Marker, or is that a typo?
Old 2013-11-10, 13:39   Link #4
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

It's also available on GOG.com
Old 2013-11-11, 17:55   Link #5
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

I won't really consider this as a princess maker game. Well both games is about raising stats of the princess, but it's for a very different goal. In your normal princess maker game it just make the princess better in something and you get one of the many endings. While in long live the princess is more about getting skills to survive. Your main goal is to survive 52 weeks/turns, makes it has only one good ending. Well the ending can has some extra goodies depends on your choices in those 52 weeks. The rest of the endings are BAD endings. Heck you can even die in 11 different ways.
PhoenixG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-11, 18:06   Link #6
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
*bangs head against the wall*

This game is so frustrating. This game literally lashes at you to make the perfect princess or else BAD END! Or to predict the future and know which stats to boost unless BAD END! Or to expect what will happen if you choose one event or don't prepare for one event or else BAD END!

You can see where I'm going with this. Maybe this got better compared to when I first tried it? I don't believe so honestly.
Yeah I can understand this, even knowing what stats to raise by restarting doesn't really help because some of the events you just can't have enough stats for. I raised history and foreign affairs and stuff up right away at the start and yet I was still failing checks. It made no sense. It seems like the best thing to do is just know which choices are good and then know which stats to have to avoid instant deaths.

I've only gotten max to about 20 weeks in though.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote