AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2021-04-18, 18:53   Link #201
Chingaruna517

Forth post and this time its a big duo combo because we finally have the revelation of LN Volume 19 and manga's chapter 42 too because the latter seems to be a break chapter is considered to be a break chapter because what comes next will be an uphill battle for Hiroto and co. The same thing cannot be said for LN Volume 19, however, as in the Light Novel counterpart, it seems whatever happened in Volume 18 got Hiroto into high water and it will going to take more than miracles for him to actually survive even his rivals' own trap-one that will forever ruin Hybride if they succeed...and they don't even give a care about .

Lets start with the LN

Spoiler for Spoiler for Volume 19 Teaser Summary/Description (Japanese)::

Spoiler for Personal English Translation:

In a way, this is by far one of the darkest storyline of the series where the antagonists seemly have Hiroto and others cornered and planning to exploit the said incident. To add even more complications, Magia and even Regulus are now being part of the aristocrats' plot to oust Hiroto from power and even yeet Leonidas from the throne too-an infighting that will consequently lead to Hybride's destruction.
Spoiler for Antagonists of Volume 19 :

As for manga chapter 42, things are getting quite relaxing when we seeing not only the ladies having their fun time in the Hot Springs, but also Excelis who seemly begin to widen her perspective about Hiroto shortly after her conversation with Hiroto, which will foreshadowing her as a would-be ally to Hiroto in the future. It would be a short analysis.

Manga Chapter 42
Spoiler for Manga Chapter 421:

In conclusion, Manga chapter 42 is technically a relaxing chapter before the upcoming storm and this is just the beginning. Actually, I should take that back about Chapter 41 for dismissing Feuillet's 3 steps in securing his victory. The latest chapter finally explains this which itself explains why our main antagonists going so smug about it.
Spoiler for Feuillet's 3 steps to secure his win in the upcoming election.:

Last edited by Chingaruna517; 2021-04-20 at 16:54. Reason: A bit correction based on updated preview chapter
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-21, 05:04   Link #202
Chingaruna517

Firth post already and this is going to be more intense I am anticipated because apparently the antagonists in this books can't just let their ego. Ya know, to see the same antagonists keep blaming Hiroto for technically almost everything despite they were the one who started the whole mess in the first place is extremely...well, how shall I put it...all yes, pathetic. It almost sounds to me that none of them learn a darn thing even after seeing their ploy keep failing to keep Hiroto down.

Call me nuts to say this but do these antagonists even have self-awareness about their own destruction to Hybride? Anyways, here is the first 3 preview illustrations about Volume 19

For those who are curious what is all about, here is some small description right down below about the first 3 illustrations.
Spoiler for Description based on preview pictures:

Will be talking about the analysis of the story based on preview chapters of both Volume 18 & Volume 19 soon.
Old 2021-04-29, 05:05   Link #203
Chingaruna517

Sixth post already and this should've been the world's attention right now because of the stakes are getting higher and god knows. In my personal experience of reading the series whilst making speculations, is one of the most darkest entry in the Kou 1 Joshu series where our heroes are really getting cornered by the antagonists who took advantage onto Hybride's peril in order to achieve their vile goal: Impeach Hiroto and the vampires. Once again, it will going to take more than miracles for Hiroto to at least survive the domestic enemies' scheme against him, much less clearing the misunderstanding from Magia and Regulus. Speaking of Magia and Regulus, it seems that-to my knowledge, BTW-that neither of these 2 kingdoms realized that they have been duped by the aristocrats simply because they what they did now only reviving their past rivalry against Hybride that should've been snuffed out by the end of Volume 15, and their pride only making things worse for them.

Anyways, here are more 3 preview illustrations about Volume 19

Once again, For those who are curious what is all about, here is some small description right down below about the first 3 illustrations.
Old 2021-04-29, 06:22   Link #204
darkofficer
just a devil

After all this hiroto will look like he is aged 15 years. Everything seems against him

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-03, 05:03   Link #205
Chingaruna517

Believe me, this isn't the first nor the last time Hiroto being surrounded by haters whose beef with the guy was due to jealousy. Jealous about Hiroto's ongrowing influence and fame as well as his rewards that exceeded even the veteran ministers in the kingdom. The unfortunate part of the said rivalry is many of the haters refuse to learn a darn thing from their past mistakes and continue to smear and belittle our MC with scorn, even though whatever they doing now only make their own worse rather than Hiroto's.

I've got some minor details of the said incident about Curele destroying Duke Hydran's house and I take that back about her destroying only the roof of the house. She destroyed the whole thing!

Spoiler for Volume 18's latter events (Curele's destruction of Duke Hydran's house (Abridged version) :

And the curse of the capital in Hybride isn't exactly new in the series either because it happened once before, and that is long before Hiroto and Soichiro being summoned either considering Sylferis's main concern of the incident that will bring chaos to the kingdom. As briefly detailed in Volume 19's preview chapters....
Spoiler for Volume 19 in regards of the curse:

Speaking of which, here are the rest of Volume 18' illustrations that actually illustrating the aforementioned incident. You're welcome.

Old 2021-05-19, 04:48   Link #206
Chingaruna517

OK, with the book is finally released and man, it is really a blast to see how much the story is progressing, considering this is by far one of the most intense arc of all especially when Hiroto feels the pinch for the first time.

Now, because V19 is technically a Part 2 of V18's Part 1, that means there is a lot of cover so I will going to take time to review and even put some thoughts about them whenever I have time. Real life stuff happens. Anyways, here are the spoilers for the ending of the V19.

Spoiler for Fate of the Conspirators (Hybride):

The other 5 kingdoms are also affected by the events of V19:Some gain, some lose but more importantly, the bad blood between Hybride and Magia ends in this very book.

Spoiler for Other 5 kingdoms:

And then, here are some of my questions about whatever is going on

Spoiler for Personal Questions about a Post V19:

Also, additional illustrations from V19

Old 2021-05-19, 09:33   Link #207
darkofficer
just a devil

so hiroto can finally rest but suddenly dies to suffencation. rip to hiroto

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-20, 00:46   Link #208
Lex79

Thanks again for the summaries!
Old 2021-05-30, 22:55   Link #209
Chingaruna517

^Not a problem, but that is just a small partial of the said summary. The real one is just the beginning because this will be the longest one of all the stories.

That aside, here is my personal summaries for these 2 books after reading and, believe it or not, these 2 books is a 2-Parter of one story arc: V18 is Part 1 while V19 is the Part 2. I will go for the overall summary for both book first because there are so many details about this need to be discussed, one that will determined the future of the series and how will it moving forward when Hiroto's domestic enemies are now being dealt with, if I may add.

P.S.: Sorry for the late review because I had some important business at hand.

The bold ones are characters' name or the kingdom's name
Spoiler for Volume 18's Summary Abridged version. :

Spoiler for Volume 19's Summary Abridged version. :

Details about both books will be coming soon...

Last edited by Chingaruna517; 2021-06-01 at 08:44.
Old 2021-06-25, 04:52   Link #210
Chingaruna517

This second post and this one is more likely a personal predictions, speculations & expectations about the would be Vol.20 that may continuing Hiroto's journey. Now with his domestic archenemies are gone from the stage, it seems nobody are willing to challenge Hiroto anymore which means that our MC has no enemies left. Still, I've got a sneaky suspicions that the adventure is not end yet.

Yes, I am supposed to review both V18 and V19 because they both are 1 arc description Hiroto's ongoing (and climatic) rivalry against Hydran and other aristocrats, but due to time constrain I have to postpone that while prioritizing the prediction & speculation first.

Spoiler for Personal Speculations, Prediction and expectations about V20:
Old 2021-10-04, 21:39   Link #211
Chingaruna517

Third post this this time it is about Chapter 43 and Chapter 44 of the manga adaptation. Yes, I was busy recently due to real life responsibilities and right now, there is no news about V20 of the Light Novel yet. For now. Probably it will release before X-Mas or Halloween?

Anyways, here are the manga's both Chapter 43 and 44 where the race for the vacant Governor seat is on. I've a gut a feeling this the manga adaptation will end on LN Volume 4's Epilogue, even though the Light Novel series continues Hiroto and Soichiro's adventure until the story ends (That itself will be another story) . To give you an idea, the REAL interesting part in the Light Novel series only begins by end of the Volume 4/ Manga's final chapter (?) where the following events chronicling Hiroto's rising fame as the most prominent figures that ensure the stability not only in Hybride, but also across the continent. That is a story for another day if the manga continues but I digress, lest review the manga chapter, shall we?

Manga Chapter 43
Spoiler for Manga Chapter 43:

Manga Chapter 44
Spoiler for Manga Chapter 44:

Basically, Chapter 43 officially kickstarting the election with Feuillet possessing the upmost advantages than Hiroto and Excelis, most due to a fact that he is fare more affluent than his two rivals due to his resourcefulness in wealth and connections with various big shots in Salabria who shows their antagonistic view towards Hiroto. Considering what happened in the following events in Light Novel Vol.4, something tells me that Feuillet is about to bite more than he can chew on this one.

Speaking of which, this is exactly what happens in Chapter 44 where Feuillet just got his "challenge" he asked for and the surprising turns of events makes him go into his panic mode: Solum Alliance lords that are hard to be manipulated courtesy to the practice with Hiroto) and Solum's flourish state due to the coexistence between human and Oher Species, and this is only the beginning of his woes. Things aren't as rosy on Hiroto's side, of course, considering the other lords' jerkish attitude towards him due to their prejudice and scorn against the vampires, though Hiroto himself isn't panicked so easily even after that kind of setback. Hindsight Light Novel Vol.5 and Vol.6, however, it looks like the aforementioned jerkish lords may need Hiroto more than he need them in regards of human's relationship with the vampires.

Spoiler for Manga Chapter 43's Extra Content :

Spoiler for Manga Chapter 44's Extra Content :

If anything, here's my speculations for the following manga chapters if they going to end the Election Arc and/or starting the adaptation of Gezerkia Arc, Hybride Minister Arc & Phyllis Affairs Arc, the latter of the three is considered to be one of the greatest arc that displays Hiroto's true caliber that will shake the entire continent. That is only if and when the manga chapters reach Chapter 50 and beyond adapts the aforementioned arcs.
Spoiler for Events of Light Novel Volume 4's latter part hat foreshadows Manga Chapter 45-50:
Old 2021-12-10, 05:34   Link #212
Chingaruna517

Forth post here and man, just as I about to make my personal speculations about Volume 20, because Kagami Sensei himself is teasing that he will publish both 20 and 21, the teaser for the upcoming Volume 20 is finally here.

Anyways, here is a teaser cover for Volume 20 featuring Valkyria, Hiroto and Mimia.

Spoiler for Spoiler for Volume 20 Teaser Summary/Description (Japanese)::

Spoiler for Personal English Translation:

Basically, a new arc is here and Hiroto is officially going West for more diplomacy, and this one really displays Agnika's rivalry against Hybride aluminite is the petroleum for the kingdoms in this continent. One would really wonder if Agnika has forgotten Hiroto's deed in rescuing Lyndrus from being executed by Metis after his defeat?

Spoiler for Personal Summary Based on the Teaser Summary:
Old 2021-12-18, 16:54   Link #213
Doomgoku

Hiroto's Harem

how many girls is in Hiroto's Harem i know of Mimia,Valkyria and Sorceire anymore
Doomgoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-18, 21:09   Link #214
KasumiZX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomgoku View Post
how many girls is in Hiroto's Harem i know of Mimia,Valkyria and Sorceire anymore
There should be at least four girls in his harem
KasumiZX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-19, 11:26   Link #215
Doomgoku

Hiroto's Harem

is there going to be more to join in the next vol's
Old 2021-12-19, 23:14   Link #216
Doomgoku

Quote:
I hope i is ether Raquel, Disgurd, Metis or Gezerkia
Old 2021-12-26, 09:40   Link #217
Chingaruna517

Quote:
That depends on Hiroto's interactions with the female characters in the series. So far, the the big four (Valkyria, Mimia, Sorceire and Excelis) have the most interaction with him.

Quote:
I hope i is ether Raquel, Disgurd, Metis or Gezerkia
About that, all four of them (or probably more) are recurring allies to Hiroto after they encountered and interacted with him, which changed their initial outlook for the guy. Raquel or may Metis are close enough to be Hiroto's sweet honey. Then again, I think these ladies are grown to like the MC as the story progresses. Heck, even former skeptics such as Felkina (V0l. 10 and first part of Vol.13) , Sylferis (Vol.17) and Lisvaon (Vol.18 and Vol.19) begins to take a liking towards the MC after meeting the guy themselves.

The only few who are still hold some hostility against Hiroto right now are Freyas (Princess of Phyllis) and Nestoria (Knights who has undying loyalty for Urseus), with the former hold a grudge against him for her first defeat whereas the latter loathed the MC for her lord Urseus's insecurities. Lets not forget about the new character in Vol.20 who is an Agnika Countess who loathes Hiroto.
Old 2021-12-29, 23:39   Link #218
Chingaruna517

Anyways, here are the following the cover & preview illustrations featuring the latest Volume 20 as well as some few (9) preview illustrations and boy, Hiroto is about to get busy with the Western Kingdoms' shenanigans because...lets just say Queen Ismir is much challenging than the likes of Urseus due to her sharp mind that put Hiroto in a tighter position if it not for his cunning, and I'm not talking about her intentions when it comes with the new character name Gudrun the new character may be the Agnika's version of both Raquel and Hydran because a) she is a princess from another foreign country and b) she is aiming for the crown.

NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

For those who are curious what is all about, here is some small description right down below about the first 9 illustrations (Colored Included).

Will be talking about the analysis of the story based on preview chapters of Volume 20 very soon.

Last edited by Chingaruna517; 2022-07-18 at 09:26. Reason: added NSFW & images tags
Old 2022-02-15, 20:57   Link #219
Chingaruna517

OK, guys, before we are going to the Light Novel 20 summary, I need to make an announcement that I will going to be VERY busy in real life, so I don't have time to do more of the summaries for the series. Also, apparently, Volume 21 will be on sale on March 1st. So, I will be going to do that later after this one because it will going to be Hiroto's most challenging task in his life, even worse than the vents of Volume 18-19

So, without any delays, here is the summary for manga's chapter 45 (latest) and it seems that the manga series is tying to end the Election Arc as fast as possible. Will the manga series will end here or continue until the Hybride and Phyllis Arc is beyond

The brackets () is about my own thoughts about the chapter.
Spoiler for Manga Chapter 45 Summary :

Now, pay attention to this fellow here.

Yes, ladies and gents, This is Glinka's castle lord and from what I read from the latest manga chapter, he is a scumbag who only doing his thing for the money. Trust me, this greaseball is one of Hiroto's haters and he will play a small yet impactful role in the Light Novel.

Spoiler for Glinka Lord's role in Light Novel counterpart (Abridged version):
Old 2022-02-25, 10:25   Link #220
Chingaruna517

Forth post and, like V19 which is a second half to V18, V21 is a second half to V20 and this will be Hiroto's greatest challenge in his lifetime. This could be Hiroto's biggest challenge yet given how smart his rival from Agnika really is. I will do the review later, so here goes.

Here's the cover of the VN

Spoiler for Spoiler for Volume 19 Teaser Summary/Description (Japanese)::

Basically,
Spoiler for Summary of Volume 21 in a nutshell.:

In other words, Hiroto is facing a rather difficult task because Agnika's demand from either faction will put his skill to the test, and Volume 21 explores Hiroto's solutions despite his chances of winning is virtually zero.

Spoiler for Antagonists of Volume 21:

Also, here are the following demands from both Gudrun and Astorica to Hybride
Spoiler for Astorica's Insane Demand to Hybride:

Spoiler for Gudrun's Insane Demand to Hybride:

Tags
ecchi, harem, monster girls