AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

View Poll Results: Favorite Vice Captain [Multiple Selection Enabled]
Abarai Renji 38 24.05%
Kira Izuru 26 16.46%
Kotetsu I-S-A-N-E 25 15.82%
Hinamori Momo 22 13.92%
Kurotsuchi Nemu 35 22.15%
Ise Nanao 34 21.52%
Hisagi Shuuhei 59 37.34%
Matsumoto Rangiku 53 33.54%
Kusajishi Yachiru 43 27.22%
Omaeda Marechiyo 6 3.80%
Chojiro Sasakibe 6 3.80%
Iba Tetsuzaemon 7 4.43%
Shiba Kaien 27 17.09%
Aizen Souske 25 15.82%
Lisa 41 25.95%
Hiyori 31 19.62%
Mashiro 18 11.39%
Ichimaru Gin 45 28.48%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 158. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-08-04, 12:43   Link #81
JustRob

so are my pecs. mmmm yeah just got back from the gym boys, feel that testosterone flowing through my veins. Im so juiced i just want to piss out my window and punch my wife in the face
Old 2009-08-04, 12:48   Link #82
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum_Aristocrat View Post
Look at him, and you ask me what about his design is pathetic. I know truth can be a hard pill to swallow, but the effects can be remarkable. I know you like him because he was Gin's precious vice-captain, but its plain to see Kira is unbearable and should be killed off.

Aizen doesn't have to his Shikai to step on ants, he said such himself.

Its simpleness makes it unimpressive.

Lol, Objective much? Kira is my favourite besides Hisagi.
Old 2009-08-04, 14:17   Link #83
Moresca
Doing the time-warp

I also prefer Hisagi and he got an exclusive extra-heavyweight vote from me. Although he admittedly qualifies as a strong contender for the Ichigo-look-alike contest - which is a small minus. Kira on the other hand has this creative hairdo and those droopy eyes which look a little like they were filtered through a fisheye lens. Now in my little manga-/ anime world this is not a "pathetic" design. It makes him a unique character and adds personality (hey, and he got a reasonable amount of back story too on top of all that) - big plus.

Now that I am pondering this, methinks that there are a lot of characters in Bleach where the creative hairdo-thingy equals a rather differentiated personality. Kenpachi, Byakuya and Ikkaku someone? (hmmm, not sure if Ikkaku exactly qualifies for the hairdo category though...)
Old 2009-08-04, 14:21   Link #84
JustRob

i don't see the connection
Old 2009-08-05, 08:12   Link #85
Forum_Aristocrat
The King of the New SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Its in italics so I know you mean it
Maybe if you bold and underline it next time it might affect me but I doubt it because,unlike you, I don't have feelings. (I'm a man)
Obviously I was being sarcastic when I said you not liking me is one way to hurt my feelings. Seriously, what is your IQ? Because you haft to be a idiot to take that literally. But I do like you Gin, you can be more entertaining than the manga at times.
Old 2009-08-05, 08:17   Link #86
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Because you haft to be a idiot to take that literally.
Yes I would have to be an idiot. And unlike you, I'm clearly not an idiot so I thinks its safe to assume that I wasn't taking you seriously.
Old 2009-08-05, 14:18   Link #87
noven

Send a message via AIM to noven
Quote:
Yes I would have to be an idiot. And unlike you, I'm clearly not an idiot so I thinks its safe to assume that I wasn't taking you seriously.
get crushed
Old 2009-08-05, 14:47   Link #88
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Um... so Bleach, huh? I hear it's a good anime.

Last edited by Thewanderer; 2009-08-05 at 20:09.
Old 2009-08-05, 16:33   Link #89
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
What the hell is this people? I though we are here to share our differences, not fight over it. Everybody has different taste and you can't claim your statement about character as right because it is only your opinion. Come on chill out, where's the love?
Old 2009-08-05, 18:27   Link #90
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
What the hell is this people? I though we are here to share our differences, not fight over it. Everybody has different taste and you can't claim your statement about character as right because it is only your opinion. Come on chill out,
I'm here to fight RAWR!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
where's the love?
All my love in this thread is dedicated to the lovely Isane.
Old 2009-08-05, 21:21   Link #91
Shiranett

kira & hisagi
Old 2009-08-06, 09:15   Link #92
Forum_Aristocrat
The King of the New SS

Its only right that I thank my dear friend Gin for this information that he linked in the Aizen thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
Kiras Shikai - it is so imbalanced.. there is no need for him to land a hit, blocking is enough, and i cant imagine him getting any stronger, would be just unfair.. so i expect that we won't see him around that often
:
So wonderfully put and dead-on with accuracy. When I tried to think up of a reason as to why Kira's ability was pathetic, I was drawing blanks beyond the point that its incredibly lame.
Old 2009-08-06, 09:30   Link #93
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Its only right that I thank my dear friend Gin for this information that he linked in the Aizen thread.
We are not friends and I would appreciate you not reading my posts if they are not directed towards you.
Quote:
So wonderfully put and dead-on with accuracy. When I tried to think up of a reason as to why Kira's ability was pathetic, I was drawing blanks beyond the point that its incredibly lame.
Are you serious? You can replace Kira's name with Aizen in Wondermikes post and it would still be 100% true. All Aizen has to do is release in front of someone and they can't hit him or even know where he is anymore, FOREVER. Thats way for unfair than Kira's Shikai. And Aizen is one of the strongest characters in Bleach right now, its already unfair how strong he is. At least its still possible to beat Kira when he uses his shikai (as proven by Matsumoto)
Old 2009-08-06, 11:11   Link #94
deltaxxmintpie
Cake lover Cookie ninja

I voted Lisa and Nemu, shorts and long legs ftw
Old 2009-08-06, 11:33   Link #95
Forum_Aristocrat
The King of the New SS

Quote:
We are not friends and I would appreciate you not reading my posts if they are not directed towards you.
Lol. Sensitive Much Are We?
Do I have to put "sarcasm" in my post for idiots to understand?
Quote:
Are you serious? You can replace Kira's name with Aizen in Wondermikes post and it would still be 100% true. All Aizen has to do is release in front of someone and they can't hit him or even know where he is anymore, FOREVER. Thats way for unfair than Kira's Shikai. And Aizen is one of the strongest characters in Bleach right now, its already unfair how strong he is. At least its still possible to beat Kira when he uses his shikai (as proven by Matsumoto)
Aizen name can't be replaced with Kira's in any aspect of the manga. Anyone with high perception can see through a illusion, which speaks on the stupidity of SS compared to the genius of its enemy.
Old 2009-08-06, 11:46   Link #96
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Aizen name can't be replaced with Kira's in any aspect of the manga. Anyone with high perception can see through a illusion, which speaks on the stupidity of SS compared to the genius of its enemy.
I didn't say in the manga, I said in Wondermikes post, learn to read. And Aizen's shikai can't be seen through, Aizen himself said it was impossible and he was amazed that Unohana could even sense something was amiss. I thought you would remember that part because it involves your precious Aizen.
Old 2009-08-06, 12:57   Link #97
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Wow man. Haven't you ever considered the possibility that there may just be some subjective interpretation in there.

To be honesty I'm not really seeing the accuracy in Wondermike's comment. Does he say it's imbalanaced because blocking is enough? Doesn't make sense to me. It is powerful in one area and weak in another so yes that is imbalanced but I fail to see why that's so bad. Every zanpaktou has it's strength and weakenesses. Every fighter has it's strength and weaknesses.

He can't see Kira getting any stronger because it would be unfair? So things have to be fair and even now? Has even heard of Ichigo?

Last edited by Haak; 2009-08-06 at 13:18.
Old 2009-08-10, 15:30   Link #98
Swordsman

Send a message via MSN to Swordsman
i like matsumoto the big boobs girl..
Old 2010-04-14, 15:58   Link #99
Randumo24
Banned

I was wondering who everyone thought was the strongest current vice captain. From the reactions and indications the characters give, I'd say Yachiru.

Last edited by Randumo24; 2010-04-14 at 16:14.
Old 2010-04-14, 18:59   Link #100
Gin
*Artist

Strongest VC is a three way tie for Hisagi, Kira, and Renji with Hisagi being slightly stronger than the other two. Hisagi and Kira have both shown great skill with kidou, and using their shikais. (Kira has a slight advantage of having a hax shikai) Renji gets put up in the top 3 solely because of his Bankai.