AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-14, 06:45   Link #17981
Eratas123

So who do you think in the harem would deny the kid at first due to disbelief? Chifuyu's already denying hers due to the implications.

EDIT: The 1000th page will be mine!
Old 2012-01-14, 06:46   Link #17982
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
It lacks physical and melee weapon. Probably chosen by Tabane because of it's glaring weakness to ByakuShiki despite the overspec

@Box

Wasn't it stated that it's armor was tough?
I was talking more about not having anything like a special shield, because I honestly can't think of any other weakness.

It's claws seem to suffice for physical weapons.

EDIT: Damn, didn't get the page...
Old 2012-01-14, 06:55   Link #17983
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Ah, I remember. It was used to deflect Houki's katana alright, maybe those simply has very little offensive effect and mostly used for defense (just like Cecil & Char's tiny blade).

As for Special shield issue, it was true.

DAMN HE GOT THE PAGE! I WAS TOO FAST XD
Old 2012-01-14, 06:58   Link #17984
Eratas123

@ Senpai - No reply to the question?
Old 2012-01-14, 07:04   Link #17985
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eras: Laura is supposed to be the subject/issue Clarissa is dealing with in Clarissa's arc focus.

The skin technically doesn't toughen up. I'm no med student or dermatologist but from my experience its more like the skin is abused and the living skin cells become dead cells. The dead skin normally peels off but in this case too much skin is already dead and not able to peel off. That or the body senses a need for new layers of skin cell is needed. In this case the exterior dead skin harden/toughens as it loses nutrients required from the body. It's like adding more skin over skin you already have.(all just based from my experience)

the rapid fire seems to be a weakness to me because you need to get consecutive shots off in a single spot to break through. IE Ichika taking the fall for Houki's ********. The energy blast makes sense but it seems to require a lot of charge time, well relatively since they can cross a 100 meters in the blink of an eye.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-14, 07:05   Link #17986
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Would they even deny? Probably Rin though... maybe Cecilia and Houki too, but I knew all of them are happy about this. XD

@ Demi

The explanation by demi about skin was right by the way.

Also, I limit the overpower issue by the fact that Gospel could only deliver a single salvo while moving and had to stop if wanted to fire a burst/ bombardment sequence.
Old 2012-01-14, 07:08   Link #17987
Eratas123

@ Senpai - One thing's for sure: I'm feeling sorry for Laura's and Maya's kids

@ Demi - I meant does she interact with Ichika at all? The only reason she became likeable was because Ichika helped her.
Old 2012-01-14, 07:10   Link #17988
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Yes, she does. You could say Ichika becomes her first friend.

It would be fun if there's a scene where she's thinking about getting into a relationship with Ichika but Laura notices Clarissa from afar staring intently at Ichika with a blush. XD
Old 2012-01-14, 07:13   Link #17989
Eratas123

Wait, why does Clarissa like Ichika here? Is it because he helped Laura?

@ Senpai - Thinking of a plan: How odd would it be if one of the kids was a tomboy who dresses in gender neutral clothes? No, it's not Charles or Shouta:/
Old 2012-01-14, 07:16   Link #17990
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eras: That was the initial plan but it sounds kind of messed up so trying to think of something else but that's currently the only nominee thus far
Old 2012-01-14, 07:17   Link #17991
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

That would be odd and at the same time funny.
Old 2012-01-14, 07:17   Link #17992
Eratas123

@ Demi - Does Tabane like him? Also, does the other harem have no reaction to these people living at his house?

@ Senpai - I mentioned two males in the first chapter. Yu (Houki's) and Charles (Charlotte's). if I need to, maybe I can say that Ichika thought she was a boy due to her short hair and masculine way of dressing.
Old 2012-01-14, 07:21   Link #17993
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@zero&eras: can you give me any ideas on how Clarissa would fall for Ichika?

@eras: Of course Tabane likes him XD, always has since the beginning, same reason as the daydreams I gave you(mostly because I'm too lazy to think of a new one). In the older harem scenario, Ichika has never met Cecilia and Charles. Probably wouldn't meet Laura either if it weren't for Clarissa. He's no longer the 1st male IS pilot or an IS pilot for that matter. The only ones who'd care are Houki, Rin and Ran.
Old 2012-01-14, 07:22   Link #17994
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Yes, you can.
Old 2012-01-14, 07:26   Link #17995
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Wuldn't it be creepy if one of the kids likes the other? That'd be half incest.

@ Demi - Clarissa liking Ichika? Maybe it's because he's dependable and one of the few guys she knows that doesn't take away her manga?

Also, how does Ichika not have anything happen to him considering the fact that a lot of the people in that house are perverts?
Old 2012-01-14, 07:27   Link #17996
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eras: because each one is sabotaging the other's attempts > : D one gets out of line, at least one of the other four will be breathing down their necks.
Old 2012-01-14, 07:29   Link #17997
Eratas123

Does that include Maya? She couldn't be mean if her life depended on it.
Old 2012-01-14, 07:31   Link #17998
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Maya doesn't view it as sabotage. She is merely doing her duty as a "responsible adult" XD
Old 2012-01-14, 07:32   Link #17999
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Can't blame them, there's a trope about that, and no, it wasn't really creepy as long as it's innocent crush that the kids would outgrown it as they started puberty and learn a crush that is sexual in nature.

Actually, Chifuyu and Yoshi's relationship are started like this, except they never outgrown it and well... another trope that is inherited by their miniature counterpart
Old 2012-01-14, 07:37   Link #18000
Eratas123

@ Demi - Responsible adult my ass She wants to get Ichika just as much as the others do.

@ Senpai - Chifuyu's daughter (Unnamed. Any suggestions) likes Shouta (Maya's son). Apparently, she's at the stage where she likes cute things

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest