AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-04-11, 02:31   Link #21
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Unfortunate. Another work unfinished.

You forgot the Holiest of the Holy: Trinity Blood's Yoshida Sunao
Didn't really follow on Trinity Blood after watching the anime, but still...

Sad that we've lost another Light Novel author.
Old 2013-04-11, 02:41   Link #22
whitecloud

may he rest in peace...just askin...did he ever finish the draft on vol 21..?
Old 2013-04-11, 02:43   Link #23
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

While i get dissapointed by the anime starting 3rd Season onwards i really enjoyed the ideas and general concept of the story and i'm count myself among the selected group of people who genuinely like Louise with all her pros and cons. As some people said the expanded universe was full of creativity and i really enjoy tales from magical lands.

I hope he find peace wherever he's now.

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Old 2013-04-11, 02:57   Link #24
for3ver
The Lost Child

thank-you for the enjoyable moments and rest in piece Yamaguchi Noboru...

and yet again another light fades from the world...

#!%#ing cancer.

(on a side note, truly a wonderful author, for continuing his works until his final moments despite his situation....)
Old 2013-04-11, 03:42   Link #25
Sacredus

R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
Sighs, so sad...., unlike kaze no stigma, at least there is an anime ending
Nope. IMO ZnT F was just inspired by LN material so I cannot really consider this as a ending of Zero no Tsukaima series. At least I'm very sad, that this anime only ending is all we can get...
Old 2013-04-11, 04:44   Link #26
ShiroiRyu

Good bye sir.
I liked the anime ...
Never read the manga and the LN.
But that was good for me and the author was a good guy from the interview i read.
Old 2013-04-11, 04:48   Link #27
henzaeroz

this is very sad. i really like ZnT

RIP yamaguchi sensei
Old 2013-04-11, 06:17   Link #28
RJ TAYLER

Somewhere a witches wand is broken, as are hearts far and wide. I might not have truly 'taken a shine' to your work but I know you brought so much joy to the hearts of those whom you touched. It is truly sad to be writing a few words of condolence about someone so young and it is positively heartbreaking to do so when you realize that the person is younger than yourself. Having lost my father to this wicked disease, it truly knows no class or age and leaves many things undone by all it ails, I can at least hope that he can truly find peace from this burden now.
Old 2013-04-11, 06:24   Link #29
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
.. at least he seemed to have given ZnT a good ending... Thank you Sir.. Your memories will continue as long your works are known to all...
Old 2013-04-11, 06:29   Link #30
JokerD

RIP, sad that he died so young, with things unfinished.
At least he died fighting...
Old 2013-04-11, 06:44   Link #31
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Dammit, another great series that will never be finished...DAMN YOU CANCER!!!
Old 2013-04-11, 07:02   Link #32
finalfury
Incognito

May you find eternal solace in the place where your soul now roams. You are now free from the suffering that is Cancer. May eternal happiness smile on your face.
Strike Witches, Trinity Blood, MM!, and Kaze no Stigma authors have left this world. Words can not express the emptiness I feel right now. Zero no Tsukaima was one of the first light novel anime I watched so it hurts me more than I initially expected. Add Strike Witches, which was one of my favorite series that made me tear up at times, I feel like I'm gonna cry.

Last edited by finalfury; 2013-04-11 at 10:29.
Old 2013-04-11, 07:31   Link #33
GDB

Quote:
Illustrator Katakura Shinji had asked him "what would you like to be reborn as?" to which he replied "Myself; I have led a very happy life."
This really got to me. Rest well.
Old 2013-04-11, 07:50   Link #34
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacredus View Post
R.I.P.

Nope. IMO ZnT F was just inspired by LN material so I cannot really consider this as a ending of Zero no Tsukaima series. At least I'm very sad, that this anime only ending is all we can get...
The anime ending itself have the touch of Yamaguchi as well so it can be considered a proper ending. While its true that i never really fancy ZnT however it was one among the few Ln when i first start to read Ln and i do appreciate his work as not many author can be on the same level as him. Thus, to Noboru Yamaguchi, i give you my deepest gratitude and thanks, please Rest in peace and if you are reborn , i hope for that you to still be Noboru Yamaguchi.
Old 2013-04-11, 08:38   Link #35
Trung-t-rung

The author has just passed away due to cancer on April 4th.
R.I.P dear sensei.
Old 2013-04-11, 08:43   Link #36
tsunade666

........................RIP sensei. Wow.... I just visited this thread to see the news if there will be a new one. I thought he is getting a surgery the last time I heard of it but not his dead.

May his soul reach the heavens.

This is unexpected.

Another story that I've grown to love and will see it not to end just like Kaze no Stigma. Life is indeed fragile and short.

This novel is also my first read of light novel in BT the irony of things and look at this. I won't be able to see it finish.
Old 2013-04-11, 08:48   Link #37
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Rest in peace sir. Great respects for the courage to fight cancer and dedication to his work even through the worst of times.

I trust that somewhere he should have a plan B and have left notes for the intended closure of his novels.

The latter seasons of the anime did not do the LN justice.

This is such a good quote.
Quote:
Illustrator Katakura Shinji had asked him "what would you like to be reborn as?" to which he replied "Myself; I have led a very happy life."
It is something I would like to see on the very first of last page of the LN.
Old 2013-04-11, 08:53   Link #38
tsunade666

RIP sensei your work will forever be remember.

I still remember when I read the scene after the battle at saxe-gotha. The grief of the people Saito left behind. I'm feeling it too. I love your work because its my first light novel I ever read. And also first of my anime collections.

You really brought a spark on me when I remember those days when I'm enjoying your story and I'm sad that you die young and left the story unfinished..... I'm truly sad. I can't even thank you for your work but please hear me where ever you are right now. Please have peace and thank you. thank you. your work will forever be carved on my heart.
Old 2013-04-11, 09:18   Link #39
Homura7

My condolences to his relatives and friends. RIP.

If it helps you, he had already finished the plot of the final volume long ago, so now it's up to the publisher.
Old 2013-04-11, 09:28   Link #40
Azrulnin
Cyberspace Traveller

Yamaguchi sensei... R.I.P..... You have been free from the sickness and pain in this world... Finally you find peace in the next world. The fans will always remember you and your work... All comrades.. stand up!! *salute* (Last Post theme playing in the background)