AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2010-07-10, 19:17   Link #9021
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
One thing I don't get though...the "they didn't come back from the dead as the nanomachines are now the ones in control", so how come they seem to act as themselves?

Ahh, I can understand your confusion, that's why I was abit reserve when sending out Jeno as the first character, but what are you going do? Main characters are Main characters...

Spoiler for Juicy Details + Character Profile:

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2010-07-11 at 00:52.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-10, 23:34   Link #9022
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post

Not yet, she's one of my earliest characters that I've created during the first incarnation of the OC thread, the more senior residents here would know her already so she's not that high up my remake list yet. But don't worry, it'll come up soon...
I see. I guess that's one more thing to look forward to in the future. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty View Post
See, that's why I made my OC, Noland. Well, his original incarnation was supposed to be a villain of sorts. Though, currently, he's a bit of a nice guy... My initial intention was to have him be one of those reoccurring enemies that no matter how much beamspam you pour on him, he always returns. He doesn't really bend laws, other than being an overwhelming and fearsome tempest (ha!) of RAGE. The way I had him, he could very well crush Mid-Childa as he did ancient Belka.

Hmm... maybe I should go back to that someday...

Though, I am guilty of that "joining the Bureau" thing with Noland... heh.
I still remember his Valhalla sword. Among my OC's, the closest thing that can compare to it's destructive power is Nerval's Veinslay. I'm not sure if you guys still remember him though.

You don't have to be guilty about it. Its quite a common occurrence to the point of being considered as tradition in the Nanoha universe. =D

Quote:
One thing I don't get though...the "they didn't come back from the dead as the nanomachines are now the ones in control", so how come they seem to act as themselves?

[EDIT:]
Here's the Preview to the resuming of BreakerS but following the style I used in WindS-B...

Spoiler for BreakerS Ch24 Preview:

As it hints, I'll be finally revealing more of Maren's past as well as the main antagonist (as if it wasn't obvious aready...)

And now, Koji and Maren's Updated Profiles as well as Altea's Profile \o/ (aka, the main characters for the upcoming arcs)

Spoiler for BreakerS - Koji's Updated Profile:

Spoiler for BreakerS - Maren's Updated Profile:

Spoiler for BreakerS - Altea's Profile:

That's it for now :3
Wow. I like how you included a sketch of Koji from different angles. It really helps. You mentioned before in WindsB that Signum might have feelings for him, is that true? Since the person who said such thing was an antagonist, I wasn't sure about the credibility of the information.

I actually skipped Altea's profile information and went for the sketches first. With just one look, I could immediately tell she's a tsundere. XD
After checking the details about her, yup, I was right. I guess appearance is not so deceiving in her case. XD

Also, the Caramelldansen sketch was so cute.

Quote:
Ahh, I can understand your confusion, that's why I was abit reserve when sending out Jeno as the first character, but what are you going do? Main characters are Main characters...

Spoiler for Juicy Details:
Despite of their identical looks, Lance sure is the complete opposite of Duke in terms of personality. XD

So he died to protect the witch that caused terror in the kingdom? Why did the witch caused such mess to begin with? Did she and her unborn child survive and lived happily ever after at least? D=

Setting that aside, here's the part 5 of chapter 3.

Spoiler for Chapter 3: Friends or Foes Part 5:

For those who wishes to know, this is what Eleia looks like. Oh, she's the one on the right btw. Don't worry about the girl on left for now. I hope that by just looking at their outfits, you guys can tell that they're not Belkan knights nor Mid-childan mages. Also, they're not Aldian's either. :3
Spoiler for Eleia:

Also, I forgot to mention that Eleia's seiyuu is Rie Tanaka. Basically, she has the same voice as Maria from Hayate no Gotoku. =D

Last edited by Silvance; 2010-07-12 at 15:52.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-11, 00:50   Link #9023
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate T Harlaown View Post

Despite of their identical looks, Lance sure is the complete opposite of Duke in terms of personality. XD

So he died to protect the witch that caused terror in the kingdom? Why did the witch caused such mess to begin with? Did she and her unborn child survive and lived happily ever after at least? D=
Hmm... If I reveal that the witch's name to be 'Medusa', would that make sense ?

In greek mythology, Medusa was raped by Poseidon, but instead of punishing him, it was Medusa that was being punished. Basically something similar happened. Now people may be tempted to think that Lance was just misunderstood, don't get it wrong- That was just one evil noble, not all of them are like that. It doesn't justify him turning his back against all of his friends and his kingdom. And it certainly doesn't give the Witch the right to strike out against innocent people.

This is the case of Good people doing bad things for questionable reasons and is somewhat the same as both Jeno and Lilith's story. It's not a coincident that I named her 'Lilith'. Similar to our world's story, Lilith refuse to be in a submissive position to Adam and things just go downhill from there. In both Lilith and Medusa, it reveals the core to why my Nephilims will never be 'good guys', because a 'good' person can never save them.

P.S - And yes, they did live happily ever after

EDIT:

Spoiler for Juicy Details + Character Profile Act 2:
Old 2010-07-11, 03:21   Link #9024
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Wow. I like how you included a sketch of Koji from different angles. It really helps.
It's a recycling of the illustrations from previous chapters though

Quote:
You mentioned before in WindsB that Signum might have feelings for him, is that true? Since the person who said such thing was an antagonist, I wasn't sure about the credibility of the information.
Koji certainly admires and respects her a lot, Signum is comfortable around him like when she's with Fate...but they still share a student/teacher relationship

Quote:
I actually skipped Altea's profile information and went for the sketches first. With just one look, I could immediately tell she's a tsundere. XD
After checking the details about her, yup, I was right. I guess appearance is not so deceiving in her case. XD

Also, the Caramelldansen sketch was so cute.
Yep, it was one of those days where I just had to do it

Quote:

Spoiler for Chapter 3: Friends or Foes Part 5:
Hahaha~ The last scene was hilarious

Quote:
For those who wishes to know, this is what Eleia looks like. Oh, she's the one on the right btw. Don't worry about the girl on left for now. I hope that by just looking at their outfits, you guys can tell that they're not Belkan knights nor Mid-childan mages. Also, they're not Aldian's either. :3
Spoiler for Eleia:

Also, I forgot to mention that Eleia's seiyuu is Rie Tanaka. Basically, she has the same voice as Maria from Hayate no Gotoku. =D
I see, interesting jacket pattern :3
And good choice of seiyuu too
Old 2010-07-12, 10:03   Link #9025
Heinekochan
Nyaa! ^w^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Franz generally an okay person to be around, if a bit... eccentric. He's also known to the Belkas as "Ankoku no Rider, AbareHunter!" due to an incident involving unstoppable rage... said incident was only resolved by a Double Rider Kick from Mayura and one of Mayura's part time students...

One of his most prized possessions was the "Yurusenai!" shirt. Unfortunately, that shirt is no longer in his possession.
I see Franz is a Bruce Willis type! ^w^ Though it may be that he's too busy to meet Kaprisa outside of work. But from your profile I believe Kaprisa and Franz would have served under Hayate during the Jail Incident. Kaprisa is part of Drake squad, and hence is the forward paired with Serena under Keroko and Tesla's command. The Uruz team would make a fine Hazard team for the Administration spaceship Decade. Perhaps they might even make an away mission cameo!

I have a feeling that Naomi might find a comrade in Decade-tan. After all, they both have the same instructor on the finer points of being a Kamen Rider! (Or at least that was becoz Onii-sama said that Mayura would find Kaprisa being the embodiment of everything wrong about the Heisei Riders... )

I'm sorry I don't know the significance of the shirt. Is it from power rangers?

Quote:
And now, Koji and Maren's Updated Profiles as well as Altea's Profile \o/ (aka, the main characters for the upcoming arcs)

That's it for now :3
But it's a lot nonetheless. I like Maren a lot! =^w^=

Quote:
That pervert deserved it!
Heinekochan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 09:39   Link #9026
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heinekochan View Post
I see Franz is a Bruce Willis type! ^w^ Though it may be that he's too busy to meet Kaprisa outside of work. But from your profile I believe Kaprisa and Franz would have served under Hayate during the Jail Incident. Kaprisa is part of Drake squad, and hence is the forward paired with Serena under Keroko and Tesla's command. The Uruz team would make a fine Hazard team for the Administration spaceship Decade. Perhaps they might even make an away mission cameo!
Uh.... not quite.

Franz only stays with Uruz Team and Hayate for a few months before returning to the Order; after that Uruz Team are led by Naomi and Leo Kozlov, whom Franz has been grooming as a potential leader - the Order is expanding and Uruz's Team's detached duty with RF6 is a graduation exam for Leo and Naomi, to see if they have what it takes to lead and eventually go to OCS.

Uruz Team is also an experiment that the Order is running, to see if it's practical to run an Air Ground Task Force on the micro scale. Jury's still out on that, but prior to being seconded to Hayate, Franz took them on a Lost Logia recovery where they aquitted themselves well...

Quote:
I have a feeling that Naomi might find a comrade in Decade-tan. After all, they both have the same instructor on the finer points of being a Kamen Rider! (Or at least that was becoz Onii-sama said that Mayura would find Kaprisa being the embodiment of everything wrong about the Heisei Riders... )
I dunno. Naomi's profile doesn't show it, but she's a lot more eager to unload heavy weaponry on people. She's a Kamen Rider fan, but not as nutty as Franz. On the other hand she did buy a Honda DN-01 so she could emulate the opening...

As a further example of a good reason there will be values dissonance, this is a portion of Naomi's room: http://www.motifake.com/preparedness...ter-44505.html (At least 10 rifles, 16 pistols, 102 magazines and 3060 rounds of rifle ammunition.)

Please note that this is just one safe. She has more toys.

Quote:
I'm sorry I don't know the significance of the shirt. Is it from power rangers?
Special Kamen Rider Black t-shirt with Tetsuo Kurata's autograph.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-15, 05:32   Link #9027
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Spoiler:
You're quite knowledgeable about the greek mythologies. o_O
Amon's Horn... that is a very risky skill to use.

Quote:
It's a recycling of the illustrations from previous chapters though
Even so... because you included them in one post, I don't have to go back and look for them =D

Its quite helpful for a lazy person such as myself. :3

Quote:
Koji certainly admires and respects her a lot, Signum is comfortable around him like when she's with Fate...but they still share a student/teacher relationship
Oh... So its like a master-apprentice type of love... I thought it'd be amusing if Signum truly had feelings for Koji but decided not to pursue him. Oh well. XD

Quote:
Hahaha~ The last scene was hilarious
Lanos is a masochist so he enjoys such treatment. XD

Quote:
I see, interesting jacket pattern :3
And good choice of seiyuu too
It was hard to come up of a design that makes the barrier jacket distinct. Thankfully, I came across a scan of a miko on the net, and then I was like.... "Oh~ How about I apply similar patterns to a barrier jacket." I guess it turned out well. =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heinekochan View Post
That pervert deserved it!
Lanos is just the type who would say stuffs without thinking things through. XD

Although Skryed didn't show up yet in my fanfic, I think I mentioned him in part 1 of chapter 3.

Here's his profile:

Spoiler for Skryed Arslan:

Spoiler for Terminology:

Espion is... lets just say its an organization that's currently being investigated by the TSAB, and Fate used to be in-charged of its investigation teams before she was sent to Aldia.

Anyway, if you read Skryed's profile, then you should already know that he's in fact a unison device. I gave hints about who his likely partner is going to be. XD

Last edited by Silvance; 2010-07-15 at 15:44.
Old 2010-07-15, 07:15   Link #9028
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

@Fate T Harlaown

Thanks, but actually it's christian demonology, I have more ideas to try but I'm currently stuck in camp away from a com, so I can't answer much. As for their rare skills, I wanted to try something with a unique feel to it and thought up on a twist on how to use 'anger' for a spell. Hell, I wanted to create a new magic system base on the seven deadly sins... But things got too complicating

Looking back, I realize my profiles are kinda Messy, I'll have to straighten them once i'm done throwing out ideas...

Say... What is the current policy on non-humans here in Keroland?
Old 2010-07-15, 11:49   Link #9029
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Quote:
Say... What is the current policy on non-humans here in Keroland?
I didn't want to mention this earlier, since I felt it wasn't important, but the earlier mentionings of "keroland" is not so much a place as it is a pair of people. More specifically, the Keroko-Noland relationship that I crafted and now has bizarre support from various people here in OCT.

This place is still OCT, not "keroko-land."
Old 2010-07-15, 12:19   Link #9030
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:

Spoiler for Juicy Details + Character Profile:
So...how about memories of their past life?

Like...
Spoiler for this for Jeno:

*runs*

Quote:
Although Skryed didn't show up yet in my fanfic, I think I mentioned him in part 1 of chapter 3.

Here's his profile:

Spoiler for Skryed Arslan:

Espion is... lets just say its an organization that's currently being investigated by the TSAB, and Fate used to be in-charged of its investigation teams before she was sent to Aldia.

Anyway, if you read Skryed's profile, then you should already know that he's in fact a unison device. I gave hints about who his likely partner is going to be. XD
Quite a peculiar character
Amazing how he can be a narcissist and idolize someone other than himself

Though of a voice for him? If not, how about Mizushima Takahiro?

Also, what's MNP?

Last edited by FlameSparkZ; 2010-07-15 at 12:31.
FlameSparkZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-15, 16:37   Link #9031
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
@Fate T Harlaown

Thanks, but actually it's christian demonology, I have more ideas to try but I'm currently stuck in camp away from a com, so I can't answer much. As for their rare skills, I wanted to try something with a unique feel to it and thought up on a twist on how to use 'anger' for a spell. Hell, I wanted to create a new magic system base on the seven deadly sins... But things got too complicating

Looking back, I realize my profiles are kinda Messy, I'll have to straighten them once i'm done throwing out ideas...
Oh... okay.
*hides face out of embarrassment*

Really? I think your profiles are already organized the way it is... at least, its more reader-friendly than mine.

Quote:

Like...

*runs*
What anime is that from? o_O

Quote:

Quite a peculiar character
Amazing how he can be a narcissist and idolize someone other than himself

Though of a voice for him? If not, how about Mizushima Takahiro?

Also, what's MNP?
I was actually aiming for a similar type of personality to Ghost Hunt's Naru. A narcissist, but he gives a few individuals a special treatment. I guess, I'll go and change that part since narcissist is quite a strong word to use. D=

As for the seiyuu, Takahiro seems to fit well. I actually like the serious tone of his voice in episode 2 of Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin. XD

Actually, that's a typo. I forgot to fix it. Its supposed to be M.I.P.

Spoiler for MIP:

Its rarely used in the battlefield since it can affect both sides, and the production cost is very high.

Spoiler for other organizations:
Old 2010-07-15, 17:34   Link #9032
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

Like...

*runs*
Well, I didn't think you could find that out

As for your question, the answer is yes, they do keep memories, just not the feelings. I'm thinking of having some of slowly erasing those memories overtime, same as how their personalities are slowly being replaced, kinda dramatic huh

@fate.t.h

It's from the opening of the game Luminous arc 2.
Old 2010-07-16, 03:01   Link #9033
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Well, I didn't think you could find that out

As for your question, the answer is yes, they do keep memories, just not the feelings. I'm thinking of having some of slowly erasing those memories overtime, same as how their personalities are slowly being replaced, kinda dramatic huh
Hahaha~ You think i wouldn't be able to see through that?

Who the hell you think I am?!
I'm FlameSparkZ! Whenever cute girls, swords and magic are present, I know it!

Well, to tell the truth I've played the first game, but not the second (even though I got it and the third is out already)
I've had my eyes on it for a while now, so I'll eventually play it

...and this topic made me want to post this teaser of the far, far future

Spoiler for MSLN-BN Teaser:

And that's what I can tease without revealing the juicy part of it

PS: Chaos2Frozen, consider the ring showed in LA2's OP claimed >:3

*runs*

Last edited by FlameSparkZ; 2010-07-16 at 06:07.
FlameSparkZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-01, 01:36   Link #9034
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Wow. Its unusual for this thread to have no post for fifteen days straight D=
What happened to all of the regulars? >__<

*attempts to revive the dying thread

Oh well. Anyway, I tried to color my sketches for the first time. Since I just recently introduce Skryed, I thought it was proper to start with him first.

Spoiler:

I did mention that Skryed is a unison device before, right?
If you guys had read his profile, you should already know who his partner is going to be in my fanfic.

This is the reason why I haven't worked on the last part of chapter 3...

Spoiler for Hikari no Kyuusaisha, Hayate:

Yeah, when the two unites, Hayate's overall appearance changes drastically. =D

Last edited by Silvance; 2010-08-01 at 01:51.
Old 2010-08-01, 03:28   Link #9035
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
I was busy slaying hordes of monsters in an alternate reality where you can't die

The rest are probably busy with SC2

Quote:

Oh well. Anyway, I tried to color my sketches for the first time. Since I just recently introduce Skryed, I thought it was proper to start with him first.

Spoiler:
Oh, so his hair color is white-ish, thought it was somthing else, but looks good.

Quote:
If you guys had read his profile, you should already know who his partner is going to be in my fanfic.

Really, I saw the pic before I read the text and thought she was a new Hayate, but then I saw Schwertkreutz(sp?) and read it
...That's quite a change >_>
Old 2010-08-01, 04:02   Link #9036
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

*sees the doorway to OCT jammed with nosebleeding corpses*

Uh... I think Fate-kun's colored Hayate Unison killed those who can't afford SC2.

And an absence of Heineko's drugs is always good.

*runs!*
Old 2010-08-01, 05:36   Link #9037
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Killing Zerglings that's what

Quote:

Spoiler:

Is it strange that I read Skryed's name as "Skyred"? Nice drawing for him though, gets the stern glasses look perfectly.

As for Hayate... DEM ZETTAI RYOUIKI-

*SHOT*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-01, 08:55   Link #9038
Aaron008R

Quote:
Well, unfortunately I don't have a computer that can handle SC2. (T___T)

At least I've finally gotten myself a job, and in a reputable company at that.

Quote:

Spoiler:

Hmm. I approve. :3
Pretty good for a coloring job. Good design too.

Quote:

I approve. I APPROOOOVVEE~~~!!!

By the way, I've been peeking now and then over here, but I haven't been able to read much. I could tell your drawing skills are improving from the recent pictures, -Fate-. Keep up the good work. I'll give your works and the others' proper reviews later. >:3

Anyway, yeah. Finally an employed member of society.
I actually think I'll be popping up in here a lot more now that I have some stable ground and living in the city for a good while. I'll sneak in some reviews when I can. My next chapter is about 75% finished too. >:3

Aside from that, I've decided to take up reading in earnest. I'm disastrously behind in the literature department. So I hope finally reading around 2 books a week (if I can fit it in my schedule) should also help my writing. James Patterson, John Grisham and Stephen King books among others are in my to-read list so far. (I can't find Terry Pratchett books. T_T) Yup, busy life ahead of me. =3

*gnaws on Keroko* Damn your aversion for chatrooms. You're the only core OCT member not there. How's it been, man?

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-01, 09:24   Link #9039
Heinekochan
Nyaa! ^w^

Quote:

Most of the men (even at the lab) are stuck behind computers linked to the Kopuru Sector. Actually, so were Anita-sempai and me, but we don't play more than 1 mission each time.

Onii-sama on the other hand keeps stalking me and vetoing me ideas. He's evil!

Quote:

Spoiler:

Scryed is rather stern for a chibi device. Or is he full-sized?

But if you hadn't mentioned it, I wouldn't know that is Hayate...
Heinekochan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-01, 09:26   Link #9040
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Wait a minute, wait a minute...

You and Anita BOTH HAVE STARCRAFT II?!?!?!??!?!?!

Tags
hayaurion, kaonland, keroland, khrack, original content