I hate Lenalee
im guessing ur an RoadxAllen supporter
Old 2008-03-23, 03:32   Link #622
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cors8 View Post
Spoiler for chp. 153:
Now that would make her less attractive for fanservice episodes.

Spoiler for Latest chapter:

I canīt help but love the way D.Gray-Man is moving at the moment.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-23, 03:51   Link #623
LucidLucifer
LucidLucifer

Send a message via MSN to LucidLucifer
I have to agree. D.Gray-Man is moving in a direction that seems wonderful at the moment. But the series seems to have been moving at full speed for so long now without a break. It makes me wonder weather there will be a break between this arc and the next.
LucidLucifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-23, 03:57   Link #624
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucidLucifer View Post
I have to agree. D.Gray-Man is moving in a direction that seems wonderful at the moment. But the series seems to have been moving at full speed for so long now without a break. It makes me wonder weather there will be a break between this arc and the next.
Hopefully both yes and no. While I, of course, donīt really want these epic battles to end it would be nice to see a short slower arc with some Lenalee Allen*. But after the Level 4 has been defeated/escaped, theyīll have to do a damage assesment and repair/rebuild their HQ, either at the current location or at a new one. I wouldnīt mind if the mangaka uses 10-20 chapters for that. I always love the comedy we get from the overworked science division. Maybe Komui should build a new version of Komurin to help with all the reparations.

*Although, I think the anime is hinting more about Lenalee Allen than the manga. So maybe I should direct such hopes to the anime instead.

Old 2008-03-23, 03:59   Link #625
LucidLucifer
LucidLucifer

Send a message via MSN to LucidLucifer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_Hope View Post
Hopefully both yes and no. While I, of course, donīt really want these epic battles to end it would be nice to see a short slower arc with some Lenalee Allen*. But after the Level 4 has been defeated/escaped, theyīll have to rebuild their HQ, either at the current location or at a new one. I wouldnīt mind the mangaka to use 10-20 chapters for that. I always love the comedy we get from the overworked science division.

*Although, I think the anime is hinting more about Lenalee Allen than the manga. So maybe I should direct such hopes to the anime instead.
Yeah I would have to agree with you there. They do seem to be the canon couple in this series, if the anime is anything to go by. The manga is keeping up with the anime which is nice.
LucidLucifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-23, 05:00   Link #626
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:

Stronger than a beat up, exhausted Allen? Sure. But stronger than Allen, period? Not necessarily.

Also, more than a power up, I think he should learn to use his new powers. The generals have hinted that, 100% synchro or not, he's still very green. Getting there was just the beginning.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-23, 05:01   Link #627
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucidLucifer View Post
The manga is keeping up with the anime which is nice.
You mean the reverse? It is the anime which is keeping up with the manga, actually.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-23, 05:32   Link #628
Fynal_Fyre
Inactive Member

Quote:

Hm, perhaps....but..

Spoiler for DGM153:

And @Last_Hope:
Spoiler for latest chappie:
Fynal_Fyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-23, 05:46   Link #629
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fynal_Fyre View Post
Hm, perhaps....but..

Spoiler for DGM153:

And @Last_Hope:
First of. Raises hands!

Spoiler for Lenalees power:

Spoiler for Lenaleeīs ankles:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Stronger than a beat up, exhausted Allen? Sure. But stronger than Allen, period? Not necessarily.

Also, more than a power up, I think he should learn to use his new powers. The generals have hinted that, 100% synchro or not, he's still very green. Getting there was just the beginning.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Last_Hope; 2008-03-23 at 06:10.
Old 2008-03-23, 06:09   Link #630
Fynal_Fyre
Inactive Member

Quote:
First of. Raises hands!

Spoiler for Lenalees power:
Haha, no you're not mixing anything up, let me see if I can shed some light here.

Spoiler for Earlier chaps:

Spoiler for The Generals:

Quote:

Iīm just guessing more or less but Allenīs current state is something he can thank the level 4 for. If Lenalee beats that one alone, sheīll be atleast at the same level as Allen at the moment. The outcome of this battle will be interesting to see from more than one viewpoint. Thereīs a lot of interesting factors in it.

Yeah, well, with power up I wasnīt necessarily meaning a completely "new" power like his Crown Clown form. Iīm not expecting something like that, but new attacks or perhaps new materializations of his sword.
Ooh, how does a TRANSFORMING SWORD sound, it can metamorph into a gun, spear, Spiked boomerang, Rocket Launcher, Laser cannon......

Oh dear, I'm going too far into something else....
Old 2008-03-23, 06:14   Link #631
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Haha, no you're not mixing anything up, let me see if I can shed some light here.

Spoiler for Earlier chaps:

Spoiler for The Generals:

Thanks for the shedding of light. Much needed and Iīm pretty certaint that youīre right.

Well, thatīs what the Generals get after being absent for so many chapters at such a critical time after just one attack.

Quote:
Ooh, how does a TRANSFORMING SWORD sound, it can metamorph into a gun, spear, Spiked boomerang, Rocket Launcher, Laser cannon......

Oh dear, I'm going too far into something else....
A Gundam!

Personally though I was just thinking of more upgraded versions of the weapons he used before he attained the Crown Clown form. But a rocket launcher would be cool.

Old 2008-03-23, 06:29   Link #632
Tormenk

Quote:
Hm, perhaps....but..

Spoiler for DGM153:
*raises hands up high*

Quote:
And @Last_Hope:
Something like Lenalee's bathe scene on the ship would be enough for me, as fanservice.

Though I'm secretly hoping for fanservice in future AllenxLenalee moments, if that's logically possible at all.

nekkid Lenalee anyone? >.>

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-23, 06:32   Link #633
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
Len's new boots are ugly.....really...... Now I what I fear about the way the lvl 4 to be defeated won't pass, meaning Len beat it by herself with her new boots....
Quote:

Quote:

Remember what happened when Allen got pass 100% sync. ? The Innocences within Hevlaska were going nuts.

Until the same thing happens to Lenalee...

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
im guessing ur an RoadxAllen supporter
Or worse, yaoi.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-23, 06:39   Link #634
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Allen's state is due to more than just a lvl 4. He had to fight a swarm of Akumas and a Noah before the lvl 4 appeared. That means he must have been pretty tired already when he took a beating.

And, while Lenalee is smart, she never felt like she had fighting in the blood the way say, Kanda, does.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-23, 14:09   Link #635
ThoHell

Quote:
Thanks for the shedding of light. Much needed and Iīm pretty certaint that youīre right.

Well, thatīs what the Generals get after being absent for so many chapters at such a critical time after just one attack.

A Gundam!

Personally though I was just thinking of more upgraded versions of the weapons he used before he attained the Crown Clown form. But a rocket launcher would be cool.
I don't really look at Allen's Crown Clown as an upgrade. In some ways you can say it is and some ways not. But lets look at it this way: before obtaining Crown Clown his innocence was in an unstable form, in a way of saying not it's true form. Everyone else was already ahead of Allen in that game, their innocence was already in its true form. His Crown Clown was just him finally coming to more stability with his innocence and it achieving it's true form, which puts him on the same stability level as everyone else. Now that he's on their same level he is even far stronger than them, if he were to get a real upgrade(as in his innocence evolving not coming to its true form) he would be outrageously strong. Yes Allen is on the level with the Generals with syncing and such, but he lacks much much experience. Expereince and ability wins a fight not brute force. AHHHH...not sure if that made sense at all, it makes sense when you know what you want to say, but doesn't seem to make sense when you try to convey your ideas....
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-23, 14:47   Link #636
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Allen's state is due to more than just a lvl 4. He had to fight a swarm of Akumas and a Noah before the lvl 4 appeared. That means he must have been pretty tired already when he took a beating.

And, while Lenalee is smart, she never felt like she had fighting in the blood the way say, Kanda, does.
True enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
I don't really look at Allen's Crown Clown as an upgrade. In some ways you can say it is and some ways not. But lets look at it this way: before obtaining Crown Clown his innocence was in an unstable form, in a way of saying not it's true form. Everyone else was already ahead of Allen in that game, their innocence was already in its true form. His Crown Clown was just him finally coming to more stability with his innocence and it achieving it's true form, which puts him on the same stability level as everyone else. Now that he's on their same level he is even far stronger than them, if he were to get a real upgrade(as in his innocence evolving not coming to its true form) he would be outrageously strong. Yes Allen is on the level with the Generals with syncing and such, but he lacks much much experience. Expereince and ability wins a fight not brute force. AHHHH...not sure if that made sense at all, it makes sense when you know what you want to say, but doesn't seem to make sense when you try to convey your ideas....
I understand what you mean, and now itīs mine turn. While I do agree, I donīt.

I just canīt explain it at all. Iīve been sitting here for 15 minutes without getting one sentence down thatīs even close to how I mean so Iīll just leave it at that.

Old 2008-03-24, 01:46   Link #637
RonaldC

Level 4 looks like a midget with worms in his stomach.
RonaldC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-27, 00:19   Link #638
Fynal_Fyre
Inactive Member

Okay, Spoilers Early this week, off 2ch again, it may or may not be accurate, so let's wait and see.

Spoiler for Ch 176 script:

Which, translating from Kanji means..

Spoiler for ENGLISH:

Thanks Mangahelpers.com
Old 2008-03-27, 00:31   Link #639
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Okay, Spoilers Early this week, off 2ch again, it may or may not be accurate, so let's wait and see.

Spoiler for Ch 176 script:

Which, translating from Kanji means..

Spoiler for ENGLISH:

Thanks Mangahelpers.com
I hope this isn't entire true. We want to see the Generals back.

Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-27, 08:43   Link #640
Fynal_Fyre
Inactive Member

Oooooh, Continues spoilers, and by the GODS, I pray this one is honest-to-god real.

Spoiler for Continued spoilers:

What's important are the last four lines..

They state:

THANK you, mangahelpers.com.

Tags
action, manga, shounen, steampunk, supernatural