AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-09, 16:55   Link #11781
Aquaman OS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Maybe if I could be sure to try and counteract that after the eprson in question had amange dto help em reach my goals .
They don't even know if it would last that long. Like I said the sudden acceptance of Britannian people who are apparantly part of some secret plan the Order doesn't know about plus the announcement that Zero is really a prince suggests he's just using you to get the throne and plans to replace you with loyal Britannian's the instant he sees his chance.

It would be like Order 66 in Revenge of the Sith. Palpatine turned on the Jedi before the war was even over and killed both sides. Lelouch could tell Rolo and Jeremiah to kill Toudou and co before they even get to retake Japan.

In this kind of situation stopping your leader immediately is the safest solution. I think Toudou and Ougi would know better than to try to play Zero's game against him.
Old 2008-08-09, 16:59   Link #11782
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness
how could they not see it for what it is
the emperor is willing to free japan and give it back to them
if they just hand him the one person who is able to take it from him by force

if lulu had been upfront with them from the start and told them who he was and why he was doing it
they would probably be able to except it (some more then others)
OOBK turning on lulu is a direct result of him keeping so many secrets
Well, it wasn't like it was unexpected. Ever since the emperor asked him what he had gained though his lies, I think we've all been sort of expecting him to lose what he gained though lies.. <_<;;;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS
In this kind of situation stopping your leader immediately is the safest solution. I think Toudou and Ougi would know better than to try to play Zero's game against him.
I suppsoe so, they if any should know how dangerous a mind he has...
Old 2008-08-09, 19:48   Link #11783
UFO888
CC The Moe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
we don't know anything about that. for all we know A giant pink elephant transport to the guren during theere escape (BTW I just wanted to use the giant pink elephant line)
But i really see Sayoko living (as one order person is already dying in Asahina). Sayoko needs to be there for lelouch. I am also am pro Ninja maidXRobotic knight mean come on there children will be robotic ninjamaid knights! dude thats so overpowered!
You mean thier children will be Otome right? martial+nano machine xd
Old 2008-08-09, 22:53   Link #11784
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
The only one who can ever hope to replace Zero is Li. Even he, however, is below Zero in terms of a strategic acumen, and his health is in slow yet steady decline. And may I remind you that thousands to tens of thousands of supporters and members of the BKs were around in Stage 24 and 25. That got reduced to a pathetic 280 or so by the end of the battle, or, rather, by Turn 4, all without Zero being there.
Except in S1 Lelouch had forged the BK's in a way that it'd operate so long as he's around. It was still an infant and needed a strong leadership to pull it through.

THat and he ditched them half-way through the battle (most critical part if I recall correctly) as he was the one giving out the strategies.

That and the guy who was created to be the fall-back guy was shot.

In this case, it most defintely WON'T be happening in the middle of a battle and this time they've been restructured into a more stable organization to the point that it can operate without him guiding it every way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Maybe if I could be sure to try and counteract that after the eprson in question had amange dto help em reach my goals . Then, again, there's the fact that the korean spoilers speak of them coming to an agreement with the emperor of that in exchange for Lelouch, they'll receive a free Japan, so maybe at the end of turn 19 or so that problem will be more or less fixed, they'll have gotten their free Japan and no longer need Lulu... <_<.

All in all, it's trouble for poor Lulu ahead...
Just to clarify.

The emperor dealing was something that came from the Korean spoilers and not the official spoilers correct?
Old 2008-08-09, 22:54   Link #11785
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

That particular part is from the Korean spoilers. They must be desperate if they're trying to trade Lelouch. I suppose the nuke might cause that, though.
Old 2008-08-09, 23:05   Link #11786
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
The emperor dealing was something that came from the Korean spoilers and not the official spoilers correct?
Yep. Might still happen though.. The spoiler for turn 22 says

"Lelouch uses the balance between the forces that separates the world into two: UFN and Britannia.
The stage in his consideration is the place which was made into the neutral zone of the two countries, and a place of his memories."

If the "neutral zone" is Japan, then it might imply that they indeed got such a deal from the emperor - because Britannia wouldn't touch it as the emperor may have promised, but OTOH they wouldn't allow the UN to use it as a stage either, sorta. Might make it make sense at elast.
Old 2008-08-09, 23:12   Link #11787
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Here's a thought... if Schneizel publicly declares Zero's identity and knowledge of Geass, do you think Lelouch could counter by telling the rest of his siblings that the Emperor is immortal and they can't get a spot at the throne unless they overthrow him instead of waiting for him to kick the bucket?
Old 2008-08-09, 23:14   Link #11788
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Here's a thought... if Schneizel publicly declares Zero's identity and knowledge of Geass, do you think Lelouch could counter by telling the rest of his siblings that the Emperor is immortal and they can't get a spot at the throne unless they overthrow him instead of waiting for him to kick the bucket?
Schneizel's speech would lose its credibility if he mentioned Geass. However, even assuming he did, it's a big leap from mind control to immortality.
Old 2008-08-09, 23:18   Link #11789
eaglei3

Quote:
Why would anyone believe him if he said that? Cornelia is the only sibling who even has any idea what he is possibly attempting.
Old 2008-08-09, 23:20   Link #11790
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglei3 View Post
Why would anyone believe him if he said that? Cornelia is the only sibling who even has any idea what he is possibly attempting.
Schneizel's not an idiot. He knows he doesn't know everything about Geass. He'd figure Lelouch would know a lot more about Geass than he would--currently, he and the Emperor are the only ones who can truly grasp the concept of Geass. If anything, Lelouch's telling the royal family about their father's immortality--and thus their own lost chances at power--would certainly throw the upper echelons of Britannia's power into turmoil.
Old 2008-08-09, 23:21   Link #11791
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

The only thing I want at this point is Anya's true identity.

Could we have a tearful reunion with our loli going "Onii-chan!" or something?
Old 2008-08-09, 23:24   Link #11792
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Schneizel's not an idiot. He knows he doesn't know everything about Geass. He'd figure Lelouch would know a lot more about Geass than he would--currently, he and the Emperor are the only ones who can truly grasp the concept of Geass. If anything, Lelouch's telling the royal family about their father's immortality--and thus their own lost chances at power--would certainly throw the upper echelons of Britannia's power into turmoil.
Why would even Schneizel believe him? I mean, if you say it aloud, it's hard to believe even when you know it's true. Schneizel has no frame of reference to believe Geass could do that. He'd be more inclined to believe Lelouch is trying to confuse him.
Old 2008-08-09, 23:25   Link #11793
darthfury78

Chiba and Kallen

Chiba and Kallen are two of the most powerful warriors on Zero's side. Both women are hardcore warriors. Both are loyal to the Japanese cause for independence from Britainnia.

However, there are great differences between them. First, Chiba is very loyal to Tohdoh, for whom she is in love with. In contrast, she has a grudge against Zero for abandoning the team. Even after saving her team, she still maintains her distrust for Zero. When the news comes out that he is a Britainian Prince, it'll only make it worse to point where she would kill him herself. To her, Zero betrayed her respect and admiration.

Kallen is also very loyal to Zero, and she is in love with him. Even after knowing that he was Lelouch, she found it in her heart to forgive him of lying to her. Unlike Chiba, Kellen doesn't hold a grudge against Zero. Aside from pointing a gun at him because she wanted to know if he had geassed her into fighting. His response made her feel very relieved. Thus her personal faith in him was restored. Then the love began to grow. No matter what happens, Kellen and Sayoko will say at his side. They know that without him, all is lost against Britainnia.

So I want to ask all of you of the following:

Chiba x Lelouch

Chiba x Kallen

Would anyone support the above relationships?
Old 2008-08-09, 23:26   Link #11794
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

The only proper answer to that completely random question is 42.
Old 2008-08-09, 23:26   Link #11795
fruitcage
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post

If that comes true, a nice twist to the story. lol When I read that, I almost feel off my chair.

So who's ready for some awe inspiring stuff in EP18?

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
The only proper answer to that completely random question is 42.
The answer to everything is 42
Old 2008-08-09, 23:27   Link #11796
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post

Lord, I hope not. I don't want her to be siblings with Lelouch, he has enough of them as it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Why would even Schneizel believe him? I mean, if you say it aloud, it's hard to believe even when you know it's true. Schneizel has no frame of reference to believe Geass could do that. He'd be more inclined to believe Lelouch is trying to confuse him.
I dunno if he'd believe him or not. But the act would plant the seeds of doubt. Lelouch is, if anything, the type to get back at someone, and you know he's gonna get back at Schneizel for compromising Lelouch's identity as Zero.
Old 2008-08-09, 23:28   Link #11797
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Chiba's more interested in Toudou.
Old 2008-08-09, 23:28   Link #11798
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Still, I don't think Schneizel needs to mention geass to reveal how Lelouch used Euphemia.

And I don't think Lelouch would inform his siblings of their father's immortality considering there's little the rest of them can do with that info to bring their daddy down.

Furthermore, Lelouch will either go into throes of despair for losing his OotBK or he will consider their abandonment of him something that can be used in the future. I'm hoping it's the later but I don't think it's guaranteed.
Old 2008-08-09, 23:29   Link #11799
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
I dunno if he'd believe him or not. But the act would plant the seeds of doubt. Lelouch is, if anything, the type to get back at someone, and you know he's gonna get back at Schneizel for compromising Lelouch's identity as Zero.
True enough. I can't imagine his well-built lie crumbling down around him would sit well. No doubt he'll be sure to get Schneizel back for the trouble. Revealing the immortality would be a bit of a long shot unless he had evidence.
Old 2008-08-09, 23:29   Link #11800
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78 View Post
Chiba x Lelouch
Only if Kallen loves Lloyd.
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories