AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-12-05, 22:09   Link #5241
Koroshiya_Kame_13

So the joke with the nutcracker in chapter 251 was to prepare for its big role in chapter 252.
Koroshiya_Kame_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-05, 22:12   Link #5242
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!

Yeah,
i think so,
So if Hina touched it,
it will break by itself?
Hehehehehe.
Old 2009-12-05, 23:42   Link #5243
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnagi View Post
Tokyo got lots of things,
Manga, Anime, anything,
but is al on Japanese
Oh my
god
for
real?
i am
shocked
japanese
in toukyo?!
what
is happening
to this
world?

Also, say to a japanese, "watashi wa, baka gaijin desu" xD j/k dont do that.... though it would be funny, and as for episode 251, last page, i only have one thing to write... *girly scream*
WildArms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-05, 23:48   Link #5244
Wolfnagi

Of Course Tokyo got lots of Japanese,
It is Japan.
It wouldn't make sense if Tokyo doesn't have Japanese,
Anyway, just came back from onsen,
feel relaxed after bathing in a hot spring,
hahhhhhh.
Old 2009-12-06, 08:57   Link #5245
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

The next chapter (253) will conclude the so called "3 part climax", or something, right?

I wonder if we'll see Athena. Perhaps Midas sensed the destruction of the gem, and his control over her is weakening? Or maybe it will focus mainly on Hayate's response to Nagi's epic deed? Perhaps neither of those, and it'll rather focus on the group and their reactions?

Hmmm, well either way, 254 should be the trip back to Japan. I guess they won't check up on Athena again in Greece after all. Well, they might since they have the rest of the night ahead of them, but then the whole "3 chapter part climax" thing that Hata said doesn't make sense...

We might get spoilers again on Friday like this week, so another 5 days till we know... hmm, let's count.. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...64...88...135...754... 2345..7733...24456...

Uh, this ain't working... haha..

Btw, have you found Hata yet, Wolfnagi?
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 11:38   Link #5246
5yewy5r

This seemed to have raised a nagi x hayate flag, if the fact she was the first character introduced wasn't enough(First Girl Wins).... >_>

Damn. I thought the main character would choose someone else than the first character he met for once.... I guess that makes Athena the Unlucky Childhood Friend
5yewy5r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 11:41   Link #5247
Wolfnagi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
Btw, have you found Hata yet, Wolfnagi?
No yet,
don't know the address,
even if i gets its,
its not like i knew the street,
anyway,
i be in at very early morning at very late night,
Currently on the way to Osaka.
Old 2009-12-06, 12:58   Link #5248
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

that is why the best game in romantic stuff is grandia 1, you meet the girl in the middle of the story, and get to know her better, not just the girl that was with you at the beginning only because she knows u from childhood.

I just hope the common and already boring "the first girl always win" thing happens in HnG
WildArms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 13:52   Link #5249
Rah

What's wrong with Nagi? Or are you referring to Athena as the first girl, since she is from the chronological viewpoint?

Tell me, who would you like to end up with Hayate, who do you think that will, and who in your opinion most deserves it?

Think of it this way. Hina has already a caring family and is probably going to do great things in life. Ayumu, while not on the level of Hina, also has a good life. While Athena is in the same boat as Nagi, and their lives are both filled with misery. Let's not try to compare their misery, though. Athena has certainly suffered the most until now, but if you pair Hayate with her, Nagi's suffering will just begin, while Athena is just going to continue suffering if left alone.

If looked from that perspective, I think that the most deserving are both of them. For that to happen Hata has to pull some crazy twist...

But maybe not. Some people have labeled them by their symbols. Nagi with the white hat, which is the promise of everlasting protection, and Athena with the ring, which is the promise of growing up together, or perhaps that of being together? Hmm...

*sigh*

*starts up a Sum 41 song: There's No Solution*
Old 2009-12-06, 14:19   Link #5250
NaweG
Just some guy

Quote:
But there is a solution as many folks on here have pointed out. Given this is a "universe" with time travel, there are several ways Nagi and Hayate could be related. In that case you have Hayate taking care of his sister, daugther, or mother (hey, Fry was his own grandfather after all) while still being free to be with Athena or Hina. Heck, even Hina could be a relative given how little we know about her past. Then you'd have all three of the main ladies "taken care of".
Old 2009-12-06, 16:44   Link #5251
5yewy5r

Quote:
What's wrong with Nagi? Or are you referring to Athena as the first girl, since she is from the chronological viewpoint?

Tell me, who would you like to end up with Hayate, who do you think that will, and who in your opinion most deserves it?

Think of it this way. Hina has already a caring family and is probably going to do great things in life. Ayumu, while not on the level of Hina, also has a good life. While Athena is in the same boat as Nagi, and their lives are both filled with misery. Let's not try to compare their misery, though. Athena has certainly suffered the most until now, but if you pair Hayate with her, Nagi's suffering will just begin, while Athena is just going to continue suffering if left alone.

If looked from that perspective, I think that the most deserving are both of them. For that to happen Hata has to pull some crazy twist...

But maybe not. Some people have labeled them by their symbols. Nagi with the white hat, which is the promise of everlasting protection, and Athena with the ring, which is the promise of growing up together, or perhaps that of being together? Hmm...

*sigh*

I refer to Nagi as the first girl, since even though Athena met Hayate much earlier than Nagi did, she was introduced pretty recently. That would make Athena the unlucky childhood friend and Nagi the first girl.

I don't really mind tsundere-types unless they're HARDCORE tsunderes (Louise from Zero no Tsukaima?), but Nagi just doesn't have anything going for me..

Hina is pretty similar to Nagi, but something about her makes her more likable. She's more mature(kinda) and not as childish. Some may say Nagi's childish may be a good point, but I'm not too into naive guilelessness either.

Athena is also kind of tsundere, but she's a bit more...cooler? She seems more under control, and it's interesting to see her lose it when dealing with Hayate. Plus, she had that awesome End of the World arc.

I don't dislike Nagi, but I don't particularly like her either. That and the fact I'm fond of some of the other contenders like Ayumu, Hina, and Athena (and Isumi if that even counts, although I doubt it...) really makes the Nagi x Hayate approach kind of boring for me.

Or maybe I'm just sick of the first girl always wins thing and want something else for once, who knows?
5yewy5r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 18:14   Link #5252
primuler
Love For 3D

You know? I like the first girl too. But my definition of the first girl is the girl main character fell in love with/ was impressed with for the first time in the series(with rare exceptions). In case of HnG, it's Maria. Well, I really like older caring girls... Sorry Athena, you're still a girl who 'popped up recently'.

And for now, NagixHayate seems like a crime to me...(sorry; ) Well, if both of them were older...
primuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 18:35   Link #5253
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaweG View Post
But there is a solution as many folks on here have pointed out. Given this is a "universe" with time travel, there are several ways Nagi and Hayate could be related. In that case you have Hayate taking care of his sister, daugther, or mother (hey, Fry was his own grandfather after all) while still being free to be with Athena or Hina. Heck, even Hina could be a relative given how little we know about her past. Then you'd have all three of the main ladies "taken care of".
thats funny, u almost make it sound like Hinagiku is a main character

As far as im concerned Nagi, Hayate and Maria are the real main characters here.
BTW I dont see Hayate surviving before this ends, im sure he'll die (he'll be broight back though)
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 20:14   Link #5254
Lisemer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5yewy5r View Post
Hina is pretty similar to Nagi, but something about her makes her more likable. She's more mature(kinda) and not as childish. Some may say Nagi's childish may be a good point, but I'm not too into naive guilelessness either.

Athena is also kind of tsundere, but she's a bit more...cooler? She seems more under control, and it's interesting to see her lose it when dealing with Hayate. Plus, she had that awesome End of the World arc.
Maybe the word fits Athena and maybe Hina is http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Kuudere
Lisemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 21:03   Link #5255
Wolfnagi

What!!!!
Everyone is currently striking Nagi,
THIS IS TREACHERY!!!!!
Nagi's Legion, Destroy them!!!!!!!
Anyway, already at Osaka,
just woken up,
want to go to bath.
Old 2009-12-07, 00:28   Link #5256
Koroshiya_Kame_13

Quote:
Originally Posted by primuler View Post
In case of HnG, it's Maria. Well, I really like older caring girls... Sorry Athena, you're still a girl who 'popped up recently'.
So if Athena was introduced earlier your opinion of her would change?
Quote:
Originally Posted by primuler View Post
And for now, NagixHayate seems like a crime to me...(sorry; ) Well, if both of them were older...
I don't think Hayate's developed any romantic feelings for Nagi, which on Hayate's perspective he even commented he feels like an older brother taking care of a sister. Since Athena was the original design of Nagi, wouldn't the older looking Nagi look quite similar to her?
Koroshiya_Kame_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 00:55   Link #5257
Rah

Quote:
What!!!!
Everyone is currently striking Nagi,
THIS IS TREACHERY!!!!!
Nagi's Legion, Destroy them!!!!!!!
Anyway, already at Osaka,
just woken up,
want to go to bath.
Move to Japan.
Bring computer inside hot spring.
Don't forget to plug it in!
?????
PROFIT!

Are the hot springs really that good? I can't imagine soaking in water every day~

-

What I was thinking when I mentioned that song was that there's no harem like solution. If Nagi is somehow related to Hayate...........

Buuuut........... I don't wannaaaaaaaaa! >_<

In this chapter she said that she's expecting him to protect her from this point on instead of her money. Protect doesn't sound anything like love, although she might be implying it under that pretense.

Staying with her and loving her would be the best option, and protecting her is only something to be expected if they're together...

*sigh*

Nagi, Hayate is dense as the atmosphere on Venus. Tell him your feelings already! It'll confuse him like hell! Oh, let's say that everyone has a fair chance from now on. Suddenly all of the filler characters confess to him!

[x] Harem mode disabled.
[x] You can pick only one.
[ ] Suicide.
[ ] Run away.
[ ] Be a man and do it, dammit!
[ ] Take the pose of Rodin's Thinker, and stay like that forever.
[ ] Take what's under the cover #3!!

Hahaha, SUFFER HAYATE!! SUFFER!!
Old 2009-12-07, 01:37   Link #5258
Wolfnagi

Just finished touring around,
it seems that Osaka is full of history,
anyway,
Rah, what do you mean by that?
Old 2009-12-07, 02:19   Link #5259
Rah

Quote:
Just finished touring around,
it seems that Osaka is full of history
As is every city.

Quote:
Rah, what do you mean by that?
What exactly are you referring to?
Old 2009-12-07, 02:22   Link #5260
Wolfnagi

I'm referring to what do you mean this

Nagi, Hayate is dense as the atmosphere on Venus. Tell him your feelings already! It'll confuse him like hell! Oh, let's say that everyone has a fair chance from now on. Suddenly all of the filler characters confess to him!

[x] Harem mode disabled.
[x] You can pick only one.
[ ] Suicide.
[ ] Run away.
[ ] Be a man and do it, dammit!
[ ] Take the pose of Rodin's Thinker, and stay like that forever.
[ ] Take what's under the cover #3!!

Hahaha, SUFFER HAYATE!! SUFFER!!
Rah is online now Add to Rah's Reputation Report Post Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen