AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-03-10, 20:15   Link #1261
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
Didn't you notice Alibaba left Mu go with his metal vessel intact? With this Alibaba did a lot more than just helping Aladdin. He also gained a hand over Mogamette, who now has to swallow his pride an admit the only thing stopping Reim from crushing his magical country is a human. Now Alibaba can ask Mogamette to hold negotiations with Reim and he would have to accept. On the other hand, leaving Mu go with his weapon intact also play on his honor as a warrior, so if Alibaba requests Scheherezade to hold negotiations, Mu will probably support him.

That's what great about Alibaba. He knows how to use his head when it comes to political conflicts.

Well..... if you say so, then. Though I kinda would have figured that the very act of helping out Aladdin would be considered interfering with the "natural flow" (whether or not Baba destroys Mu's vessel would be irrelevant, IMO). But whatever, that's enough of my two cents on that matter.....

Anyway, the Sinbad story was truly awesome! I wish we saw more dungeons like Baal's, filled to the brim with killer dragons! And it looks like Partavia was led by a tyrant not unlike the current big, bad empires (lol at the note about the king sucking at state politics ). I'm also hoping that we'll get more of these stories in the future, since I'm interested in seeing the rest of Sinbad's dungeon conquests (as well as the rest of his first encounters with the future generals).....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-10, 20:35   Link #1262
CJ_Walker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
I already saw this coming miles ago.

I hope next one will be something like this

Alibaba: let's go home guys. we tired of this war...WAIT! Why Kou army is here?!
Actually. . .

The Kou army is in Reim, destroying it.

Reim army not in Reim, Fighting at hogwarts, Kou army wants world domination, kou prince was already at hogwarts before war started, see grand opportunity to take out reim, requests kou army to go destroy Reim, or better yet, goes ALONE to destroy Reim while stupid ass schezerehaernable and her army are at hogwarts getting owned.

Reim army returns exausted to reim to find it destroyed and the kou army + princes poised to pull a surprise attack on reims army, destroys reims army easily (as they no long have a supply line, or a home since Kou has taken it over)

->end of Reim Empire and schez.
CJ_Walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-10, 21:17   Link #1263
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
More like the weapon equip in 176 is already equal to the one he had before Kashim messed up synchronisation. In both cases Alibaba gained those arm-guards when using the weapon equip. When using equip in Zagan dungeon, those arm-guards didn't come and his equip just transformed his arms black.

I remember when Kougyoku performed weapon equip against Ugo, her hairpin turned into a trident and the transformation went as far as her arms as well.
Transformation up to the arms could be the limit of weapon equip, anymore and it'd become full body equip.
So the arm guard can been seen as his W.E has evolved again in that 6 month time skip thus showing his progression to master his weapon equip. So once weapon equip has been mastered their arm/s would be covered. If that is the case then Alibaba is getting there. I still want to see how crybaby got his Djinn equip as that was never said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyesvn View Post
Now if only he can smoke without coughing, his swag level will increase to match Kassim .
I like that he is unable to smoke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
I'm also hoping that we'll get more of these stories in the future, since I'm interested in seeing the rest of Sinbad's dungeon conquests (as well as the rest of his first encounters with the future generals).....
I wouldn't see why the author would pass up a chance to add more lore to the manga as well as more back story to probably one of their most popular character of the story and his generals. Plus it would sell like hotcakes and I think there is more storys being made of him I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ_Walker View Post
Reim army not in Reim, Fighting at hogwarts, Kou army wants world domination, kou prince was already at hogwarts before war started, see grand opportunity to take out reim, requests kou army to go destroy Reim, or better yet, goes ALONE to destroy Reim while stupid ass schezerehaern able and her army are at hogwarts getting owned.

Reim army returns exausted to reim to find it destroyed and the kou army + princes poised to pull a surprise attack on reims army, destroys reims army easily (as they no long have a supply line, or a home since Kou has taken it over)

Scheherazade and her other 2 generals are in fact still in Reim and most likely some of the army as well.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 00:36   Link #1264
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

Just finished reading Sindbad's story and I found it funny that Baal resided in a metal lamp. It's like a callback to the Arabian Nights story about the Genie ( Djinn ) inside a Lamp ^^.
Old 2013-03-11, 11:53   Link #1265
shalala

Dragul Nol Henrius Govius Menudias Partenuvonomias Dumid Os Kortanon thats one loooooong name. I wonder how it wouldb be said in japanese if the back story had a ova. The chapter was good. Shame about what happened to his mother I thought she would have gone down in the city fire in his flashback. The assassins look crazzzzzy. Look at that makeup on their eyes its sooo much. Either way we now know who will be the star in the next chapter Ja'far. I wonder if he will have a long name as well which would be shorten down by Sinbad once he knock some sense and life into him. Also I can't help but feel that Yunan (plus his crying face is cute) chose him as his king candidate as he pretty much planted the idea in sinbad's head to capture the dungeon. Some one else also had that feeling as well. As for Beel well he seems very laid back to let 2 people fight it out and call the winner his king seems laid back to me. I woul hope he gets more screen time allowing him to talk with the other Djinns. As for Dragul Nol Henrius Govius Menudias Partenuvonomias Dumid Os Kortanon he probably saved Sinbad from some curse done by Al Sarmen and thus turned into dragon furry. Which is cool never the less.

Last edited by shalala; 2013-03-11 at 12:14.
Old 2013-03-11, 12:34   Link #1266
erdii

did Sinbad's stroy just released in japan or is it translated somewhere _?
Old 2013-03-11, 13:53   Link #1267
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
I wonder if he will have a long name as well which would be shorten down by Sinbad once he knock some sense and life into him.
Since he's one of many assassins under the order of the king, I doubt he has a long name, if he has a name at all. Wouldn't surprise me if the assassins are called by numbers or code names and Jafar is the name Sinbad gave to him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by erdii View Post
It was released in Japan quite a while ago, but got translated just recently.
Old 2013-03-11, 14:11   Link #1268
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by erdii View Post
It's translated, but it was released separately from Magi. Try looking for "Sinbad's Adventure" in whatever site you use.
Old 2013-03-11, 16:58   Link #1269
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

So Alibaba finally showed up? The Hogwarts War was seriously getting boring.

I definitely want to check out Sinbad's backstory though.
Old 2013-03-11, 17:57   Link #1270
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Dragul Nol Henrius Govius Menudias Partenuvonomias Dumid Os Kortanon thats one loooooong name. I wonder how it wouldb be said in japanese if the back story had a ova. The chapter was good. Shame about what happened to his mother I thought she would have gone down in the city fire in his flashback. The assassins look crazzzzzy. Look at that makeup on their eyes its sooo much. Either way we now know who will be the star in the next chapter Ja'far. I wonder if he will have a long name as well which would be shorten down by Sinbad once he knock some sense and life into him. Also I can't help but feel that Yunan (plus his crying face is cute) chose him as his king candidate as he pretty much planted the idea in sinbad's head to capture the dungeon. Some one else also had that feeling as well. As for Beel well he seems very laid back to let 2 people fight it out and call the winner his king seems laid back to me. I woul hope he gets more screen time allowing him to talk with the other Djinns. As for Dragul Nol Henrius Govius Menudias Partenuvonomias Dumid Os Kortanon he probably saved Sinbad from some curse done by Al Sarmen and thus turned into dragon furry. Which is cool never the less.
With his name, I'd think it's some kind of family curse.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 21:23   Link #1271
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Since he's one of many assassins under the order of the king, I doubt he has a long name, if he has a name at all. Wouldn't surprise me if the assassins are called by numbers or code names and Jafar is the name Sinbad gave to him.
Sooooooo Jafar name could be called 3571654165.1 :P. But numbers or code names does sound good for the make-up assassins. Some of them looked crazzzy. I wouldn't be suprised if they where Al Sarmen assassin group. Seeing what they did to Judal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
So Alibaba finally showed up? The Hogwarts War was seriously getting boring. I definitely want to check out Sinbad's backstory though.
That is why Alibaba and Mor and crybaby 6 months flashhhbacks should be shown. But sadly I'm starting to lose hope of it ever happening. Also chapter one of Sinbad Adventures to me shall be called "His name is Dragul Nol Henrius Govius Menudias Partenuvonomias Dumid Os Kortanon" Doesn't that sound easy to say :P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
With his name, I'd think it's some kind of family curse.
Loolol looks like Sinbad broken that curse then. Still what where their parents thinking when he was named Dragul Nol Henrius Govius Menudias Partenuvonomias Dumid Os Kortanon. Plus you have to give him credit for remembering all that and saying it without a problem.
Old 2013-03-11, 21:53   Link #1272
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Ah man, just read Sinbad's prototype story, and it left me wanting more>.<. IMO, Aladdin and Yunan>Judal and loli-hade by a long shot. Their only fans are only twilight emo fangirls and pedobears.
Old 2013-03-11, 22:11   Link #1273
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

sinbad story

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ_Walker View Post
Actually. . .

The Kou army is in Reim, destroying it.

Reim army not in Reim, Fighting at hogwarts, Kou army wants world domination, kou prince was already at hogwarts before war started, see grand opportunity to take out reim, requests kou army to go destroy Reim, or better yet, goes ALONE to destroy Reim while stupid ass schezerehaernable and her army are at hogwarts getting owned.

Nice Idea but I doubt Reim left their capital unguarded

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-12, 02:55   Link #1274
Awrya
U mad?

^
Agreed, I think Scheherazade and the other two dungeon capturers are still in Reim, except for long distance communication they didn't show up at all during the war.
Old 2013-03-12, 03:11   Link #1275
Gundamx

Quote:
Plus you have to give him credit for remembering all that and saying it without a problem.
In some arab country it's shame if you don't remember your own full name before 6 +- years old
(More than 20 name +++... )
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-12, 07:33   Link #1276
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

If Sindbad and Drakon had to fight for Baal then does this mean Drakon also have enough magoi to be King candidate ? If that's true then why hasn't he obtain his own Djinn ?
Old 2013-03-12, 08:15   Link #1277
Gundamx

Quote:
If Sindbad and Drakon had to fight for Baal then does this mean Drakon also have enough magoi to be King candidate ? If that's true then why hasn't he obtain his own Djinn ?
If you become house vassal than you can't have your own Djinn + you can have Dijin even with low magoi ( Mu ).
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-12, 08:44   Link #1278
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

I know a person can have a Djinn even with minimum requirement ( Hakuei don't have much magoi, either ). What I want to know is why he choose to not having his own Djinn. If Sindbad want to have more power to fight Al-Sarmen then he surely would want to have another Djinn user by his side ( He considered Alibaba is a good catch from his journey to Balbadd ).
Old 2013-03-12, 11:47   Link #1279
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
I know a person can have a Djinn even with minimum requirement ( Hakuei don't have much magoi, either ). What I want to know is why he choose to not having his own Djinn. If Sindbad want to have more power to fight Al-Sarmen then he surely would want to have another Djinn user by his side ( He considered Alibaba is a good catch from his journey to Balbadd ).
The king gave Drakon the order to capture Sinbad, unless Drakon followed Sinbad's dive, he wouldn't go near a dungeon.
The fact that Baal (presumably) acknowledges Drakon as a possible king vessel doesn't mean that Drakon could have conquered a dungeon like Sinbad. After all, one big reason he came out alive was because he followed JesusSinbad.
Old 2013-03-16, 09:24   Link #1280
thunder123456

Scripts' translation is out ^^

Spoiler for for Scheherazade:
thunder123456 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, licensed, manga, shounen