4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 2.04%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2006-11-17, 15:07   Link #41
Claymore

Poor Lelouch!
Next time, you have to wear the mask that comes with a rich pizza smell.
Claymore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-17, 18:16   Link #42
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
hmm suzaku is building his own harem from what im seeing
It's 'cause all the girls dig Lancelot.
Old 2006-11-18, 00:44   Link #43
cyoti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claymore View Post
Poor Lelouch!
Next time, you have to wear the mask that comes with a rich pizza smell.
And he hasn't even gotten the cat smell out of the mask yet!
cyoti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-19, 14:14   Link #44
Cai Calamigarde
Memento mori...

NOOO; LELOUCH CANNOT LOOOOOOSE!!
DAMN!!!
DOWN BRITANNIA; DOWN!

Last edited by Cai Calamigarde; 2006-11-19 at 15:03.
Cai Calamigarde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-19, 17:15   Link #45
Cal-Reflector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cai Calamigarde View Post
NOOO; LELOUCH CANNOT LOOOOOOSE!!
DAMN!!!
DOWN BRITANNIA; DOWN!
I just realized that I can't predict how this show is going to end, due to the position of the characters; mainly, we have ex-prime minister's son fighting to preserve Britania, on top of his personal friendship with a princess of the Empire. On the other hand we have Leulouch, a prince not so far in line from inheriting the throne himself, doing his best to bring down the Empire. A Japanese fighting for Britannia and a Briton fighting for Japan/himself...

weird, I tell you.

Ideally, Leulouch would come around, maneuvering himself to rise to the throne of Britain, wherein Suzaku would swear his loyalty to the Black Prince, and together they would govern the Empire humanely and responsibly; its important to note that Suzaku is not seeking Japanese independence, but... a more peaceful coexistence between ruler and ruled?
Old 2006-11-20, 02:05   Link #46
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Man I'm doing everything in my power to convince my friend that this show is good, but all he see's is the CLAMP designs which he hates. I'm going to have to start working overtime to get him to give it a fair shot.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-21, 00:54   Link #47
Mgz
Madlax fanboyz

Send a message via Yahoo to Mgz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
Man I'm doing everything in my power to convince my friend that this show is good, but all he see's is the CLAMP designs which he hates. I'm going to have to start working overtime to get him to give it a fair shot.
yeah, when I see the OP in youtube I scream "OMGZ CLAMPZ0R" /delete /delete from anime watch list, until I read around in this forum and "phew, it is not "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonhex View Post
Yeah looks like she's aiming at Lulu for some reason. I have no idea about the eye, it's freaky. Assuming it's not just badly drawn, it could be her own Geass eye maybe...

Spoiler for close-up of C.C's eye:

Incidently C.C looks superhot this ep...

Spoiler for general C.C hotness:
OMG BOOTS FETISH

wtb a portable C.C to my room !! :'(
Mgz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-21, 05:16   Link #48
EragonJeriel
heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
I cant say ur fren is wrong... what with that weird coat zero wearing....
EragonJeriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-21, 13:17   Link #49
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
U know if my secret idenity was discovered because of a car i would dim my self the the suckiest person ever and i mean EVER. I didnt hate this episode my any means there were still some points but the fact that resorted to a typical high school comedy harem "no please dont steal my first kiss" with a over zelos student president was a little dishearting. I did however like the fact that even with Suzaku protesting Lelouch in the end told everyone they were friends.

As expected the King of Britanna Lelouch's father was a typical jack ass that rules an empire. With in charge i can see things getting very messy and perhaps cruel. Looks like the next episode Lelouch might be going toe to toe with his older sister this could be quite intresting due to the fact that she seems just as tyrannical as her father

Correct me if im wrong but i could have swore that i heard them make a refrence to Hamas in this episode as in the extremist group. Did anyone catch this?
Old 2006-11-21, 13:19   Link #50
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Sorry about the double post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgz View Post
yeah, when I see the OP in youtube I scream "OMGZ CLAMPZ0R" /delete /delete from anime watch list, until I read around in this forum and "phew, it is not "

OMG BOOTS FETISH

wtb a portable C.C to my room !! :'(
I second C.C is defiently wearing F*@K Me boots shes the hottest charcter in the series by far in my IMO
Old 2006-11-21, 19:43   Link #51
ryaken

Send a message via MSN to ryaken
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
I second C.C is defiently wearing F*@K Me boots shes the hottest charcter in the series by far in my IMO
I agree, very much.

I really had no clue as to C.C.'s views, but this episode does shine some light; she's still a mystery girl though <3.
ryaken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-22, 12:25   Link #52
kazekiri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Correct me if im wrong but i could have swore that i heard them make a refrence to Hamas in this episode as in the extremist group. Did anyone catch this?
I don't recall. I do know that gg translated 'resistance' as Hezbolla (sp?) in ep 6, which struck me as downright silly since it was a Britannian talking about a Japanese group (which I think was actually called Blood of the Samurai).
kazekiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-22, 13:30   Link #53
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazekiri View Post
I don't recall. I do know that gg translated 'resistance' as Hezbolla (sp?) in ep 6, which struck me as downright silly since it was a Britannian talking about a Japanese group (which I think was actually called Blood of the Samurai).
Yeah i noticed that and i think they did it again in episode 7 its around when they attacking the hideout that looks like a mountain it has a shit load of guns on it. They make that refrence again and i sware they said Hamas or Hezbolla which first makes me cock my head to the side like a confused dog then burst out laughing

We need more pics and avatars of C.C i think might try my hand at making a couple. I would say lets form a C.C. club but that sounds uber gay
Old 2006-11-27, 21:29   Link #54
division
x/0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal-Reflector View Post
I just realized that I can't predict how this show is going to end, due to the position of the characters; mainly, we have ex-prime minister's son fighting to preserve Britania, on top of his personal friendship with a princess of the Empire. On the other hand we have Leulouch, a prince not so far in line from inheriting the throne himself, doing his best to bring down the Empire. A Japanese fighting for Britannia and a Briton fighting for Japan/himself...
I got the feeling from the end of this episode, when the emperor is preaching survival of the fittest, that Suzaku may not be entirely inclined to believe that this empire he's supporting shares the same values he does.

Of course, I may just not be pessimistic enough, after all, the point failed to carry across after his superior officer tried to kill him back in the first two eps.
division is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-28, 01:20   Link #55
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by division View Post
I got the feeling from the end of this episode, when the emperor is preaching survival of the fittest, that Suzaku may not be entirely inclined to believe that this empire he's supporting shares the same values he does.
He already said to Zero that Britannia wasn't worth serving - but he had still hope he could change the entire organization from within. I guess that he wants to make an example that non-Britannian operatives can build a succesfull, outstanding career within the Army and from there allow non-Britannian soldiers to rise and spread out, to change the roots of the entire institution and eventually turn it into a more acceptable organization. Salvation must come from within, not without.

But, yeah, it's quite idealistic...too much for my own taste. But to each his own.
Old 2006-11-28, 14:40   Link #56
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

This epi was nice, interesting to see Lulu get himself in something that he might not have gotten out of, C.C. FTW!! She saved his butt!!

C.C. talking to herself was weird, I actually paused and rewinded that.
Ok now Im confused since all this time and even in the Morality in Code Geass thread, its kinda be speculated that Lulu just wanted to defeat Britannia and leave it at that (well maybe not leave it but you know) but at the end he says "My army, My country". Is he implying he wants to rule like Britannia. Man now Im confused....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz
hmm suzaku is building his own harem from what im seeing
Maybe we should be calling him Athrun then Hopefully he wont blow it.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-28, 18:08   Link #57
W-General
Bushinsoukou
*Scanlator

Send a message via ICQ to W-General Send a message via AIM to W-General Send a message via MSN to W-General
Lelouch's distaste at Britannia is mainly directed towards his father's Survival of the Fittest policy.

He is largely motivated the suffering he and his sister got when they were little, and how their mother had to be purged just because of all the dirty work that's going on within the royal family (assassinate those who could be of threat to your rise to throne).

If given the chance, I think Lelouch is less interested about liberating Japan, but is more interested about getting back at his father, and overturning his policies. Lelouch wants to create a place where the weak won't have to worry about being stepped on by the strong and can live in peace.

I think they made that clear enough, if you go ahead and watch episode 8 soon.
W-General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-28, 18:26   Link #58
CronuZ

Send a message via MSN to CronuZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by W-General View Post
Lelouch's distaste at Britannia is mainly directed towards his father's Survival of the Fittest policy.

He is largely motivated the suffering he and his sister got when they were little, and how their mother had to be purged just because of all the dirty work that's going on within the royal family (assassinate those who could be of threat to your rise to throne).

If given the chance, I think Lelouch is less interested about liberating Japan, but is more interested about getting back at his father, and overturning his policies. Lelouch wants to create a place where the weak won't have to worry about being stepped on by the strong and can live in peace.

I think they made that clear enough, if you go ahead and watch episode 8 soon.
Lets not jump into conclusion tat fast... Just drop down the words in the end of episode 8 and see whether he did wat he said in the future
CronuZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-28, 18:37   Link #59
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal-Reflector View Post

weird, I tell you.

Ideally, Leulouch would come around, maneuvering himself to rise to the throne of Britain, wherein Suzaku would swear his loyalty to the Black Prince, and together they would govern the Empire humanely and responsibly; its important to note that Suzaku is not seeking Japanese independence, but... a more peaceful coexistence between ruler and ruled?

Lulu isn't intrested in fighting for Japan so much as much as he is in fighting against Britanna. Lulu is probably more like his father then is willing to admit to.
Old 2006-11-29, 02:57   Link #60
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
I've checked the Shinsen's version of this and they used Geas instead of Geass. Geass is the official spelling, I wonder how they can make such an important mistake.