Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-11-05, 22:33   Link #4981
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gore17 View Post
Um, okay, this is akward.

Darth, um, uh, I can't do this, can someone else explain to Darth?
Am I the only one free from corrupt influence or quite simply, WHAT EXACTLY HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING OR READING?
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 22:53   Link #4982
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
Am I the only one free from corrupt influence or quite simply, WHAT EXACTLY HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING OR READING?
He was implying that Lancelot and Guinevere could have had a relationship anyway. Considering their interactions so far, it isn't actually that unrealistic.
Old 2012-11-05, 23:01   Link #4983
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
He was implying that Lancelot and Guinevere could have had a relationship anyway. Considering their interactions so far, it isn't actually that unrealistic.
Hmph unrealistic till a doujin artist gets a hold of it >.O
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 23:02   Link #4984
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Depends on which Myth is being portrayed, if it was Arthurian Legend alone than we will see more of the loving affair in Legend with all the betraying of King Arthur and what not. Though it is not the Arthurian Legend and it is something else.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-06, 00:33   Link #4985
Gore17

I was talking about the "Horizontal Tango: Female and Female" edition.

Darth said that there was "nothing they could do to one another", which is horribly incorrect, but I find having to explain how the statement's wrong horribly embarassing.

Unless I misunderstood what Darth meant...?*

*Please let this be so. If there is a merciful god, it will be so.
Gore17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-06, 00:39   Link #4986
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
I was talking about the "Horizontal Tango: Female and Female" edition.

Darth said that there was "nothing they could do to one another", which is horribly incorrect, but I find having to explain how the statement's wrong horribly embarassing.

Unless I misunderstood what Darth meant...?*

*Please let this be so. If there is a merciful god, it will be so.
What I meant was there's no way they could have sex with one another. They can if pig flies and the sun rise from the west.
Old 2012-11-06, 01:39   Link #4987
bludvein

Quote:
What I meant was there's no way they could have sex with one another. They can if pig flies and the sun rise from the west.
....you know what, im not going to comment despite how wrong this statement is. The discussion would just end up turning kinky. Lesbians all over the world would definitely disagree though.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-06, 01:49   Link #4988
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

if that ever were to happen ... i think we might end up reading about a Queen of the end instead xD
Old 2012-11-06, 01:49   Link #4989
Gore17

Unhappy

Quote:
I DIDN'T MISUNDERSTAND! *sob*

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
....you know what, im not going to comment despite how wrong this statement is. The discussion would just end up turning kinky. Lesbians all over the world would definitely disagree though.
I know! *cries*
Old 2012-11-06, 02:21   Link #4990
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Well, most people in this world, as well as most scientists would agree with my statement. Sex by definition is the process which eventually leads to combine genetic material, e.g. the formation of zygote from the fusion male gamete and female gamete. Even plants could have sex, but frankly, there's no way lesbians could have sex because they wouldn't be able to produce male gametes in anyway possible--what my lecturers say anyway.
Old 2012-11-06, 02:30   Link #4991
bludvein

Quote:
Well, most people in this world, as well as most scientists would agree with my statement. Sex by definition is the process which eventually leads to combine genetic material, e.g. the formation of zygote from the fusion male gamete and female gamete. Even plants could have sex, but frankly, there's no way lesbians could have sex because they wouldn't be able to produce male gametes in anyway possible.
That's just quibbling. What else are you supposed to call it? Recreation? Even if its just oral its still called sex.

Reminds me of Clinton.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-06, 03:52   Link #4992
Gore17

Plus, Lancelot is a goddess, and Guinevere is a Divine Ancestor, and formerly a goddess as well. Do you really want to tell them what they can and cannot do?
Old 2012-11-06, 03:57   Link #4993
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Plus, Lancelot is a goddess, and Guinevere is a Divine Ancestor, and formerly a goddess as well. Do you really want to tell them what they can and cannot do?
they can do anything they want as long as i can watch ..... i shall repremand my self
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-06, 04:21   Link #4994
florza
一日之计在于晨

Quote:
Lancelot is a goddess?

And there's going to be Yuri action between Lancelot and Guinevere?

mind=blown.
florza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-06, 04:44   Link #4995
Gore17

Quote:
Originally Posted by florza View Post
Lancelot is a goddess?

mind=blown.
Hi florza!

And yes to the first question, no to the second question*. It arose from a discussion on the fact that Lancelot betraying his(her) master was fabricated, and a comment that the interaction between them could be interpreted as them being bi. Darth said that a "betrayal" was impossible due to them both being female.

My reaction(and that of several others) to this statement can be best descibed as "WTF?"

*That we know of.
Old 2012-11-06, 05:11   Link #4996
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by florza View Post
Lancelot is a goddess?

mind=blown.
Just no, just no. I don't know who even brought this up, but it just isn't even close. There's no yuri between Lancelot and Guinevere and I don't even know why people brought that up. Lancelot's relationship with Guinevere is similar to that of a parent and child. Guinevere calls Lancelot uncle and Lancelot pretty much acts as a guardian for her.

Quote:
They have a lot of limitations as to what they can or cannot do. Lancelot's inability to fly, for example.If your logic applies, we may as well as assume that Godou can get pregnant after being raped by Salvatore Doni. Who is to say, apart from the author, that Campiones can't change their sex at will like a clownfish?Afterall, their bodies are radically different from normal humans and who really knows , apart from Pandora, how their bodies really work?

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2012-11-06 at 05:25.
Old 2012-11-06, 06:07   Link #4997
Gore17

Quote:
Just no, just no. I don't know who even brought this up, but it just isn't even close. There's no yuri between Lancelot and Guinevere and I don't even know why people brought that up. Lancelot's relationship with Guinevere is similar to that of a parent and child. Guinevere calls Lancelot uncle and Lancelot pretty much acts as a guardian for her.
That doesn't deny the possibility of it happening in one their past lives. Not that I actually think it happened.

Quote:
They have a lot of limitations as to what they can or cannot do. Lancelot's inability to fly, for example.If your logic applies, we may as well as assume that Godou can get pregnant after being raped by Salvatore Doni. Who is to say, apart from the author, that Campiones can't change their sex at will like a clownfish?Afterall, their bodies are radically different from normal humans and who really knows , apart from Pandora, how their bodies really work?
I was actually thinking more along the lines of a spell of some sort. Or the fact that mythology can have some strange and messed up ways of reproducing.
Old 2012-11-06, 07:40   Link #4998
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
That doesn't deny the possibility of it happening in one their past lives. Not that I actually think it happened.

I was actually thinking more along the lines of a spell of some sort. Or the fact that mythology can have some strange and messed up ways of reproducing.
Look, the way it looks, it is hinted that the Last King either treats all his subordinate goddesses as his little sisters or alternatively, his haremettes. If the later is true, then it's strongly hinted that he has sex with both Lancelot and Guinevere. The whole reason why Arthur's kingdom collapsed was because Arthur had to punish both Lancelot and Guinevere for cuckolding him and tainting the legitimate royal line with 'bastardry'--which in turn forced Arthur to fight Lancelot and his supporters in France, giving Mordred the chance to usurp the throne and form a new army against his father. Even if both Lancelot and Guinevere were les, they wouldn't have been able to 'taint' the royal line. If any man saw them to whatever, they'd just go WTF? As for the Last King himself, it's probable that it would evolve into a 3 P.Speaking of which, I am increasingly convinced that Theseaus is the Last King.As well as the fact that he married a queen, like Arthur, he got his throne usurped in the end whilst he went on an adventure.

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2012-11-06 at 07:51.
Old 2012-11-06, 07:51   Link #4999
florza
一日之计在于晨

Looks like you have plenty of content for a fanfic.

So when you guys see some Last King x Lancelot x Guinevere 3p (Or Perseus NTR) fanfic out there, you can almost be sure that it's darthfanta.

Last edited by florza; 2012-11-06 at 09:33.
florza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-06, 09:22   Link #5000
Gore17

Quote:
Look, the way it looks, it is hinted that the Last King either treats all his subordinate goddesses as his little sisters or alternatively, his haremettes. If the later is true, then it's strongly hinted that he has sex with both Lancelot and Guinevere. The whole reason why Arthur's kingdom collapsed was because Arthur had to punish both Lancelot and Guinevere for cuckolding him and tainting the legitimate royal line with 'bastardry'--which in turn forced Arthur to fight Lancelot and his supporters in France, giving Mordred the chance to usurp the throne and form a new army against his father. Even if both Lancelot and Guinevere were les, they wouldn't have been able to 'taint' the royal line. If any man saw them to whatever, they'd just go WTF? As for the Last King himself, it's probable that it would evolve into a 3 P.Speaking of which, I am increasingly convinced that Theseaus is the Last King.As well as the fact that he married a queen, like Arthur, he got his throne usurped in the end whilst he went on an adventure.
Ah, but as you've said, the stories about King Arthur are fake, but with some minor basis in the historical existance(and deeds?) of the Last King. However, the one responsible for this the first Guinevere and Lancelot. Whose to say that the story of Guinevere and Lancelot bonking each other didn't have some actual basis? The story about the discovery, punishment, collapse of the kingdom etc etc were all fake obviously, but nothing says that Guinevere and Lancelot couldn't have bumped uglies together.

Note, this isn't my actual opinion, I don't actually think they did the deed, I'm just pointing out they could have had such a relationship in the past. Without clear and firm WoG on the subject, then we can only idly speculate and infer from the text we have. It's amusing/erotic/interesting(take your pick) to think about, but nothing more.

And if such a detail doesn't effect the story, it doesn't really matter if they did or did not do the nasty in the pasty.

tl;dr We're talking about this because it entertains us, not because we think it'll be important detail in the story. At least, I'm not.

Now, onto more amusing speculation!

If Lancelot and Guinevere really did have carnal relationships, then I can't help but find the fact they put it in the stories of King Arthur. Bragging, anyone?

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem