AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2007-08-24, 22:46   Link #1
solarknight123

Mai-otome Arashi and Mai-otome zwei manga

Say has anyone been able to keep up with these two manga series? If so, does anyone know what's going on in them?
solarknight123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 23:19   Link #2
Same_Shark

All I know is that in Arashi, Yang Guifei and Marie Antoinette end up being the enemy.
Same_Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 23:24   Link #3
solarknight123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Same_Shark View Post
All I know is that in Arashi, Yang Guifei and Marie Antoinette end up being the enemy.
For real?! wow, i wish i could know more
Old 2007-08-25, 01:10   Link #4
Same_Shark

It wasn't that great of a manga and neither was Zwei. I could feel the hentai forming from them both.
Old 2007-08-25, 01:43   Link #5
Atlantis_Lux
Nightingale

I just read Arashi. it's a fun reading experience but I don't think it is really... consistent to the storyline. I seriously thought it was just a donjishi until I read that it was included in the Big Bang Project.
The story is about the younger sister of Nagi (this mysterious Arashi, who is believed in the beginning to be a guy) buying the Garderobe (apparently with the rest of the world general consensus) forcing Mashiro to be “his” maid. The reson behind is that Arashi wants to punish everyone for her brother’s death, insisting that Mashiro has to be “his” wife.
Several silly hentaish panels later Mashiro finally discovers the truth about Arashi and vice versa, and after an “epic” battle with Yang Guifei and Marie Antoinette, Arashi decides to join the Garderobe and… Manshiro’s harem grows a bit larger.
As I said, hopelessly silly, but Erstin in lingerie trying to seduce Arashi and Manshiro in complete French maid outfit made me laugh so hard. And Arashi is sooo cute.
Atlantis_Lux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-25, 01:48   Link #6
Same_Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlantis_Lux View Post
I just read Arashi. it's a fun reading experience but I don't think it is really... consistent to the storyline. I seriously thought it was just a donjishi until I read that it was included in the Big Bang Project.
The story is about the younger sister of Nagi (this mysterious Arashi, who is believed in the beginning to be a guy) buying the Garderobe (apparently with the rest of the world general consensus) forcing Mashiro to be “his” maid. The reson behind is that Arashi wants to punish everyone for her brother’s death, insisting that Mashiro has to be “his” wife.
Several silly hentaish panels later Mashiro finally discovers the truth about Arashi and vice versa, and after an “epic” battle with Yang Guifei and Marie Antoinette, Arashi decides to join the Garderobe and… Manshiro’s harem grows a bit larger.
As I said, hopelessly silly, but Erstin in lingerie trying to seduce Arashi and Manshiro in complete French maid outfit made me laugh so hard. And Arashi is sooo cute.
Don't forget the scene with Miss Maria! LMAO
Old 2007-08-25, 01:52   Link #7
Atlantis_Lux
Nightingale

Bwhahah! You are right! And I've just remembered that all the Pearls and the Campus Administration are in Frech maid outfit. Natsuki rules even in that garb LOL.

Anyway, here is a panel I saved. Poor Manshiro :P

Old 2007-08-25, 04:24   Link #8
chaos_alfa

Are you reading the scanlated version or the raw version?
chaos_alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-25, 06:46   Link #9
Atlantis_Lux
Nightingale

Scanalations, there are around only 2 chapters over 7, though . But well, the story is pretty easy to follow even in the raw version that you can still find floating on the net.
Old 2007-08-25, 09:20   Link #10
solarknight123

say do you think you could pm me the scan version of arashi? But no bittorrent files please.
Old 2007-08-25, 09:31   Link #11
disney72
Going Bonklers

i really wanted to know more about mai hime and otome but everytime i read stuff about it, im getting more confused.. like right now.. i didnt even know that nagi has a sister.
disney72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-25, 11:23   Link #12
Same_Shark

The manga aren't canon, so don't worry. In the anime he doesn't have one.
Old 2007-08-25, 11:53   Link #13
disney72
Going Bonklers

but wouldnt it be cool if he really does have one, one who's more evil but becomes the good guy or girl at the end?.. yah..
Old 2007-08-25, 13:51   Link #14
Atlantis_Lux
Nightingale

Ehe... yeah, that's why you have the manga. And Arashi (for what I can understand) has never been evil, but just in love with her brother. And in the manga she storms the Garderobe to punish the people that (she thinks) did nothing to prevent his death. Ah, so lovely
Old 2007-08-28, 09:57   Link #15
disney72
Going Bonklers

err.. its more psychotic than lovely... hehe
Old 2007-08-28, 20:42   Link #16
solarknight123

Wow i just read most of the arashi manga (thanks Atlantis_Lux for most of the scans ) and i gotta say, its really funny, esp if your looking for some MO humor, so try not to take the story line seriously. It contained alot of funny parts like the combined child of Yang Guifei and Marie Antoinette vs. some huge Lena mecha (powered by miyu, natsuki, and the rest of the members of guarderobe through bike power minus shizuru who's only sittin on the same bike as natsuki drinking tea LOL and controled by alyssa.) Plus some more ecchi scenes as well, esp one between Yang Guifei and Marie Antoinette . The funniest part about it is how Manshiro has gotten so used to dressing up as a girl and there are time where i forget he's a guy as well. He freaked himself out in one pannel when he relized all the girl characteristics he's picking up. Ironc that he was forced to get married to a girl dressing up as a guy.
Old 2007-08-29, 03:51   Link #17
Atlantis_Lux
Nightingale

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney72 View Post
err.. its more psychotic than lovely... hehe
Eheh... no surprise considering who is her brother.

Yeah, it's funny, and I would not mind to read a sequel (btw, Solarknight, I just sent you the last chapter).
Old 2007-08-29, 09:31   Link #18
disney72
Going Bonklers

hey where did you get the manga?? is it in english?
Old 2007-08-29, 09:59   Link #19
Atlantis_Lux
Nightingale

I sent you a PM
Old 2007-08-29, 11:12   Link #20
disney72
Going Bonklers

thank you very much!!