AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Death Note

Notices

View Poll Results: Death Note Episode 23 Rating
Perfect 10 28 42.42%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 29 43.94%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 9 13.64%
7 out of 10 : Good 0 0%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-03-24, 07:57   Link #41
aedai
*3*

Send a message via AIM to aedai Send a message via MSN to aedai Send a message via Yahoo to aedai
....i cant wait for light to become evil again...anyways does rem give him the death note or something?
Old 2007-03-24, 08:02   Link #42
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedai View Post
....i cant wait for light to become evil again...anyways does rem give him the death note or something?
Anyone giving you the answer to this is a spoiler, just wait until you see the episode yourself. :3
Old 2007-03-24, 08:28   Link #43
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anacone View Post
I believe note is invisible too to people who haven't touched it when it's in Shinigamis possession.
We can safely assume that the Death Note is invisible if it's in ownership of a shinigami. Otherwise, Ryuk following Light around in school, people would see his (not Light's) Death Note floating around.

However, just being in "possession" of Death Note probably doesn't affect it.
The shinigami most likely have to have "ownership" of it for it to be invisible, like their body.
Old 2007-03-24, 10:47   Link #44
azn_mick

Death note episode 23 is excellent! When i look Death Note I'm always attentive and it's not boring. And when it's finished i want to know the sequel. The next episode will be probably full of surprise !
Old 2007-03-24, 18:30   Link #45
Meloria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anacone View Post
I believe note is invisible too to people who haven't touched it when it's in Shinigamis possession.
That idea has been thrown out of the window, since L saw the book on camera when Higuchi wrote Matsuda's "name" down, thinking he was taking "note" of it. (Reason I never mentioned Light or Misa is because they have touched the Note before which won't help reason this idea down)
Old 2007-03-25, 02:47   Link #46
Anime5

This episode was so WICKED!! but judging from episode 24 preview it looks like Light is back to being Kira,i gotta say tho it was nice to see Light n L work together,Light is just too damn evil!!
Old 2007-03-25, 04:05   Link #47
rem

Whoa, what an episode! Finally, the Death Note spark is back!

Does this mean the end of the Yotsuba arc is near? If so, hooray! It's about time

Spoiler:
Old 2007-03-25, 04:51   Link #48
Andu

Send a message via MSN to Andu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quakis View Post
That idea has been thrown out of the window, since L saw the book on camera when Higuchi wrote Matsuda's "name" down, thinking he was taking "note" of it. (Reason I never mentioned Light or Misa is because they have touched the Note before which won't help reason this idea down)
It has to be invisible when in the shinigamis possession. When Higuchi wrote Matsuda's name, the death note was in HIS possession so it was visible to all.
Old 2007-03-25, 07:04   Link #49
Meloria

Sorry... I completely read your original post wrong - forget what I said =x Silly me... (...it was late...)
Old 2007-03-25, 10:01   Link #50
orange-kun

aww man the ep sounds sweet
Old 2007-03-25, 22:24   Link #51
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Well, fur pure high-paced action and Hollywood thrills, anime doesn't get much better than that.

Guess I'm in the minority, but I enjoyed this arc a lot - it's cool seeing L and Light on the same team, wondering just how much each has pieced together about the other. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer, as they say - and in this case, that line is always rather blurred...
Old 2007-03-25, 22:44   Link #52
Antonik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quakis View Post
He mean't shinigami's notebook...not a humans. the notebook Light saw was Higuchi's and not Rems.
Old 2007-03-26, 09:18   Link #53
willem113
I wanna go peeping ^^

Send a message via MSN to willem113
loved this ep.
That guy was realy lost when when he saw the dolls.
Plus he wanted too take his own life rather than going to prison?

Why he's gonna be sent to death row anyway.
Old 2007-03-27, 14:05   Link #54
Kittie Rose

"Death Note Light" is such a evil person though... like most anime bad guys would have some trace of morals or something... I really want him to die :/ It would have been cool if he rejected the Death Note in the end because of what he felt working with L. It would have been mushy, but less predictable in this particular anime.

And I feel so sorry for Misa! She's not really evil, but with the Death Note'd version of Light going around, she can be worse...
Old 2007-03-30, 01:14   Link #55
Samurai Edge
Swords and Sabres

I voted for a perfect 10. For me, I'm not very fond of the 8 "Kiras" so the previous few episodes IMO was a bit boring. And I guessed wrongly who the 3rd Kira was
Old 2007-03-30, 20:15   Link #56
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Frenzy

This was an ecstatic episode to me. The police drama and the persecution were arranged in
such a believable manner, that I got the feeling I was watching a live-action film.

Alfred, no I mean Watari certainly rocks, given his age, at possessing the dexterity of a
sharpshooter.

The ligthing and color effects of Higuchis' Shinigami eyes was very enthralling, that whenever the camera shot at him with his angry faces and deranged eyes of red he looked like
the devil unleashed on the road.

This is more accentuated and climaxing with the infamous quasi-Christian, apocalytpic song playing on the background, which sounds more foreboding and haunting than that of the film of the Omen.

The episode built anticipation on me to set up a reaction once L came at the verge of
discovering live on what is Kira's murdering method (a.k.a. the Death Note), and this
expectancy will carry on for next episode; L, finally, finding out the Death Note.

It is too bad that this story arc is coming to a close for me, because I have grown to care
for the characters of Light and L once they started to combine their wits. Unfortunately,
the authors and writers are calling on more for the progression of the story than the
characters. Therefore, I am very afraid for myself to come to understand that the old-fashioned L will be returning next episode as the title implies.
Old 2007-10-11, 18:55   Link #57
Miz_Dark_Elric_Sohma
Kyo, Light, Sasuke, Izumo

omgosh! when L is biting that banana i swear i was on the floor that is the funniest thing i have every seen in my entire life i so need a gif of that. that is lyk the funniest bitin the entire series! i love it lol!
Closed Thread