AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

View Poll Results: Infinite Stratos - Episode 08 Rating
Perfect 10 48 35.82%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 40 29.85%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 26 19.40%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 5.97%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 3.73%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 3 2.24%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 1.49%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.75%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 0.75%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-03-05, 05:24   Link #221
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I guess tissue stimulators, tricorders and hyposprays exist in IS.
Old 2011-03-07, 07:24   Link #222
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

If you're going by the First Girl Wins rule then doesn't the Unlucky Childhood Friend trope also apply to Houki and Rin? I think it cancels each other out so I think it's up for grabs on who has the advantage at this point.
Old 2011-03-07, 16:15   Link #223
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

If (if) Houki counts as a possibly unlucky childhood friend (debatable), then the first girl winner is Cecilia.

Now, it's true that Houki's a childhood friend. OTOH, she hasn't been living close to him for years. That could have gotten rid of the Girl-next-door effect which dooms most childhood friends. So she's more in the childhood promise territory. Now, if she could only have manage to extract such a promise (doesn't matter if he didn't understand it, or doesn't remember it... yet), then she's a shoe in.
Old 2011-03-07, 23:39   Link #224
Archangel Roy
Nandaiyo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Charlotte bath scene GET.
O///O <3 That was just... Awesome.
Old 2011-03-08, 06:23   Link #225
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

You got a point there. So I'm gonna say that since it's a light novel there's a chance that they won't follow the same pattern that has been use everywhere else. If you manage to see other harem/romance/whatever type series that's based on a game or a manga, they would always reveal to you within the first chapters or moments the destined girl who will take it all and everyone else is just...nice scenery. The sign? (She'll be sparkling like an albino vampire in a sunny day...) The formula is old, but it's how they do it I guess. Though it doesn't hurt to mix it up once and a while so it won't get too predictable...at least that what the people (me) want...
Old 2012-08-25, 04:29   Link #226
angel8

Beautiful ep 08 was the best in the series!
Transfer flock and the scene of charlotte, where he turns around and nearly hugs him which will remain because there is he then tells him to call her charlotte his real name!
Then the scene where laura and ichka find themselves in a space created by IS and their thoughts come into communication and she compisce of falling in love with him!But what is the scene where she points out that chyfuu's friend told him chyfyy's brother is in love with the girls?
Closed Thread