AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2010-08-13, 03:26   Link #141
Zhaxra

Looking good and you're getting more confident in your pencils. The 'dog girl' (3-11-10 #1) is the one I like the most, she seems to have the most character to me. I love to see a sample of your guidelines or base structure sketch process (I find those fascinating). I'd also love to see one of your original character drawings.

One small critique on the glasses girl in post #134 is that her top and bottom halves aren't following her center-line so she looks a tad strange.

Keep up the great work.
Old 2010-10-13, 06:33   Link #142
Kitsune
九尾の狐
*Artist

Well, it took for over a month to draw another pack of five sketches but I finally made it xDDDD

This second year of japanese is proving to be pretty hard so it is absorving nearby all of my free time, fortunatelly soon I'll end working on weekends and will have some free time for drawing again ^^

For this post I had drawn once again a tsundere bishoujo ^^ Shana-tan is as cuttie as ever, well, I think it's better to read comments than writting here a lot of boring things so... Suggestions? xD

As ever I'll leave here two samples and you can fin the rest in THE BLOG

Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-13, 22:41   Link #143
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

*sees Shana pictures*

*nose-bleed* ..... Ni...ce.... Drawings.... Now if you will excuse me... I must feint from the overwhelming drawings of Shana.... Before that.. I need to give cookies... *gives cookies and falls down = KO*
Old 2011-01-06, 18:23   Link #144
Kitsune
九尾の狐
*Artist

And after this long period without updating due to various reasons, here we have again some new sketches ^^

This time is the main character from Canaan, I mean, Canaan (the character, not the series xDDD).
Even if she's not a loli she is pretty petanko, so I feel like I'm still drawing a loli (just with a sexier body xDDDD)

Hoe you enjoy the usual pack of 5 drawings ^^

Old 2011-01-06, 18:25   Link #145
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Bloody 'ell, those are some wonderful sketches.
Old 2011-01-06, 18:28   Link #146
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

They are defiantly wonderful sketches Kitsune, but do give a NSFW warning when you lead us to your blog. Since there are some sketches that are defiantly NSFW
Old 2011-01-07, 06:07   Link #147
Kitsune
九尾の狐
*Artist

Hmm, that's true, I shall remember it for the next time, thanks ^^
Old 2011-02-01, 08:10   Link #148
Kitsune
九尾の狐
*Artist

I could draw some more this past weekend so I took the chance and did some sketches of the funniest anime last season, Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt ^^

Hope you like those 5 fan arts ^^

BTW, maybe some of the artworks that can be found in my blog are not... erm, suitable for minors, you know xDDD

Old 2011-03-01, 07:48   Link #149
Kitsune
九尾の狐
*Artist

This time I decided to make 6 fan arts, two for each of the 3 Marui sisters from Mitsudomoe, I found that anime series pretty funny and enjoyed that so much, also the I liked the style so I thought "let's try" xDDD

Oh, BTW, in THE BLOG where are all my fan arts, maybe you'll find some that can be classified as "only for adults", so just go there if you're 18+
Old 2011-03-28, 08:19   Link #150
Kitsune
九尾の狐
*Artist

I've already finished a new pack, I wanted to draw some female characters from the anime series とある魔術の禁書目録 (to aru majutsu no index), what I'm not very sure is how all of them ended... well... naked (my pervert vein strikes again -.-' ).

So I'll leave the samples under an Spoiler and to release it is only up to your decision...
Spoiler for NSFW:

Oh, BTW, in THE BLOG where are all my fan arts, maybe you'll find some that can be classified as "only for adults", so just go there if you're 18+ (The hell, lately all my drawings ar only for [+18] I'll ask somebody from the staff to edit the thread name and add this)