AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-05-21, 13:24   Link #161
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
Alright, I thought you were talking about this one for some reason.
No, I was talking about the other one. Anyway, I really liked that version better. It felt more natural and far less crammed with, in my opinion, unneeded plot-device.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
You don't do IRC so you wouldn't know, but I have been planning on creating a Nanohaverse fictional sport... and kinda have plans for a school drama story...

And it involves Vivio and Syn... and well...OCs...and well... schools and rival schools... what's a little love-conflict? :3
Oh. Oooh. Details? :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
It's true that Blaster Mode for Nanoha looks personalized, but that doesn't necessarily mean the core of the system was designed with RH in mind. If we take what Quattro said, it looked like B.Mode itself is a physical-punisher of an augmenter, and personally, I'd say that it's possible that Blaster Mode was just that system, which was integrated into Nanoha's to allow it to be effectively used with RH.

Basically, the core programming of BS was added quirks and tuning to fit Nanoha's style to maximize the effects of B.S towards Nanoha. It'd be pointless if all it contributed was a bigger beam and stronger gripping power after all.

I thought of Blaster System akin to a chip. The chip's function is *etc*, but depending on the machine-type and the purpose of the machine's user, the external attachments, cards, plugs, needs and everything differ individually, where if Fate is the one to use B.S instead, it would be... I dunno, ZANKANTOU Zamber?
Hmm, well that certainly is true, especially when you compare the Agressor Mode of her Barrier Jacket (which comes from her being in the SAFA) which looks unique, yet is technically worn by her colleagues as well. Though that leaves how much of Blaster Mode is tuned to Nanoha's needs to speculation, as there are very few mages who can match Nanoha's level of output, even among the S-rank ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
[Ork]Oi, you lot'z been busy while I wuz away, eh? Thought you wuz gonna leave me 'angin' 'ere? Well I gotz a s'prise for you boyz...

It'z da big BREAKA! Breaka Boyz, le'ze go!!![/Ork]
I like Orks.

Quote:
As in your RL name? Neat...I guess.
Yeah, especially since its really rare to encounter it.

Quote:
Oh look, it's Keroko-tan! *waves
Keroko-tan: Hai-chu!

Kane: Bless you.

Quote:
Pick some random name, or use a non-spear name and confuse people. :3
Actually, he did that.

Quote:
See? I'm not the only one confused!

Quote:
Ah, the resident NanoVita supporter speaks.
*puffs chest* E-hem!
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 15:56   Link #162
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Oh. Oooh. Details? :3
Tell him nothing! Making him get on IRC so we might poke him!

Quote:
*puffs chest* E-hem!
Well you can have that, but I'm in charge of OC shipping of her.

*goes back to writing Macross crack*

Tk3997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 16:31   Link #163
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
You severely underestimate my utter loathing of chat programs.

Quote:
*nod* Very true. Now get to it!
Old 2008-05-21, 18:43   Link #164
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Quote:
Look at this way: At least you're not actually female Keroko...
OUTERCADIA IS MADNESS FOR FEMALEZ D;

Quote:

*goes back to writing Macross crack*
Why do I feel worried...?
Old 2008-05-21, 20:28   Link #165
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Quote:
The fact that you nevr have problems with the h4xxbusters may be one of the reasons your OC's don't get much comments, ironically. Though yes, sometimes people do fall under the radar. *scratches head* Even I, though I try to comment on every profile, sometimes have one thing to many to read and comment.
True that. I've been thinking of writing something really short, with an option to expand from there. But I'm a little lacking on ideas nowadays, no thanks to work draining all my concentration most of the time. Now all I need is a premise....

Quote:
True, but kind hearted female generals with my name are.
I see lots of real life actors with my name. :P But yeah, that does sound rare. *goes wikipedia to look for clues* !!! Trap!?

Quote:
The personallity of someone looking for a fight combined with the personallity of someone who always backtalks. That's like tossing a molotov in a mountain of TNT.
That's why the fights will be juicy....ok, maybe not juicy, more like explosive. (Though you never know what happens after! You might still get the 'juicy' parts! *runs*)

Quote:
Another question to ask is why Nanoha and fate would never aprove, concidering their track record.
Erm, because his previous draft mentioned hurting Fate? I can understand Nanoha being nice and forgiving, but I think Fate might not be so inclined if Comart wants to take the NF route.

Quote:
Actually, to me this picture radiates Tesla. It took me a while before I realized that this was Kyonko and Yuki (and it was Yuki that gave it away. ), and I did do an experimental merge of Tesla and Kyonko a while back. Kyonko's snarky personallity was always mirrored in Tesla anyway.
I see! We have a word that will properly describe Tesla now! Or maybe I wasn't around much to notice that you've already mentioned it before.

Quote:
For now lets take the same route this very series has taken: Lotsa implications of many pairings, but nothing concrete. :3 Kinda like how Nanoha has a harem if you take all the sugestive NanoFate/NanoVita/Yuunoha scenes into account.
Ambiguity can be fun at times.

Quote:
Much as I apreciate your support, I am in no way going to try and persuade Cort not to write his own Vivio/Iris stories. Even if he wants to put it into kerokanon, I'm not going to stop him from keeping things suggestive. We can work this out to benefit us both, but I am not going to selfishly cling Vivio to myself, much though I want to.

While on the subject of Iris, Cort, I really liked your initial draft better then this one. The girl encountered on a lawless planet -damn I almost wrote Nar Shadaa there - is much more believable and entertaining then this new Assasin-child-turned-roject-F-experiment-of-jail-that-injured-Nanoha-before-encountering-Vivio-and-falling-in-love-creating-chaos-in-the-family girl she has become.
KotoR much?

Quote:
Hooh? Nighty is joining in the Vivio-love madness?
And Nighty brand crack is eye-swirly inducing crack!

Quote:
You do realize that the hammer-raising is in favor of NanoVita, right?
/me is not a NanoVita shipper but definitely a Vita fan

Go for the brains, Vita! Go for the brains! (cookie for twisted reference. hint: D&D based game)

Quote:
Heh, that makes two of us. Oh well. I don't worry about it.
high touchy! (but don't lacerate your hand like Fuuko please)

Quote:
You could break your leg, you'd get free time then.

*runs*
Not a very good idea. Can I just pretend? I could claim insurance too!

Quote:
Gotta love 7Arcs and their consistency. :3
Hate is but a thin line from love. And many turned their love to hate when 7arcs screwed up the series they build up themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
*stares at Kriss hungrily*
*pours water on Kagerou and passes goo missiles to SaintX*
Muahahaha!!!

Quote:
Why do I feel worried...?
It's normal to get worried when the normally neutral person starts shipping a pairing. *runs from TK*

Edit: I can't get on IRC in the office! But someone help me inform Esta that KnK has been SUBBED! YES! IT HAS BEEN SUBBED!!!!! WARGHHHHH!!! *goes insane*
Old 2008-05-21, 20:56   Link #166
PhoenixFlare
The Resurrector
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
Edit: I can't get on IRC in the office! But someone help me inform Esta that KnK has been SUBBED! YES! IT HAS BEEN SUBBED!!!!! WARGHHHHH!!! *goes insane*
You don't need to, he already finished downloading since yesterday.
PhoenixFlare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 21:14   Link #167
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
You don't need to, he already finished downloading since yesterday.
Noooooooooo! I slept early yesterday night so I didn't know. *sob*
Old 2008-05-21, 21:34   Link #168
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Quote:
Go for the brains, Vita! Go for the brains! (cookie for twisted reference. hint: D&D based game)
Magic is impressive, but now Noland leads! Swords for everyone!

RrraaaAAGHGHH!!!

In other news, YEEEEAH SHIKI~! <3
Old 2008-05-21, 21:47   Link #169
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty View Post
In other news, YEEEEAH SHIKI~! <3
Tormenting me eh!? *smacks Tempest with harisen* *goes back to work*
Old 2008-05-21, 23:25   Link #170
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Thanks for the good intentions, FA . As PF has said, I have finished downloading the God-sent movie (and sub) and, not only that, finished watching it .

If you haven't watched it yourself, THE GREAT MUSHROOM DEMANDS YOU TO SO ASAP!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....!

*feels the power of Nasu-crack rushing into him*

MUST WRITE MORE!!!!

I'll post a snippet of my first chapter by this Friday (one must set definite goals to achieve, nyoro~n? =3).

Signature by liro

Last edited by Estavali; 2008-05-21 at 23:38.
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 23:58   Link #171
XenahortCharybdis
does whatever he wants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
Thanks for the good intentions, FA . As PF has said, I have finished downloading the God-sent movie (and sub) and, not only that, finished watching it .

MUST WRITE MORE!!!!

I'll post a snippet of my first chapter by this Friday (one must set definite goals to achieve, nyoro~n? =3).
Ho, Lord of the Wolves!

I thought they went "Awoooooooooooooooooooo~" and not "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

...unless you were an anthropic or****** Lord of Wolves

*Me loads his epoxy-silver hybrid bullet into the Black King*

And yes, you shall feel the power of crack

The downside, though, is that you'll prolly beat me really badly in terms of writing speed...I'm slowing down again
XenahortCharybdis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 00:41   Link #172
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Exclamation song ATM: endless "Trombe!

What? Outer Cadia has experienced a death and rebirth?

Goddammit, I wasn't here to witness the rise of the phoenix but considering how I didn't contribute much before this event it could not be helped after all.

Oh, well.

I just have to be happy that Outer Cadia still lives on, though it's too bad that I didn't have enough material to contribute to the reincarnation. Oh wait; I do have one- make it two.

Spoiler for megane DFC miko DO WANT:

Spoiler for because I really want to do this:

Yes, people, I may not be active, but that doesn't mean this Dark God of Armpit Fan Service is not alive. You will not see it when I strike.
USB500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 00:49   Link #173
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
How so?

Quote:
True that. I've been thinking of writing something really short, with an option to expand from there. But I'm a little lacking on ideas nowadays, no thanks to work draining all my concentration most of the time. Now all I need is a premise....
Bleh, I know the feeling. I'm quite busy with editing these last few days. >_<

Quote:
I see lots of real life actors with my name. :P But yeah, that does sound rare. *goes wikipedia to look for clues* !!! Trap!?
The Grandia one isn't, as far as I know. But the fact that she's a girl made me laugh.

Quote:
That's why the fights will be juicy....ok, maybe not juicy, more like explosive. (Though you never know what happens after! You might still get the 'juicy' parts! *runs*)
Very much possible if Iris also has 'that' part of Archerko's personallity.

Quote:
Erm, because his previous draft mentioned hurting Fate? I can understand Nanoha being nice and forgiving, but I think Fate might not be so inclined if Comart wants to take the NF route.
Almost every member of the cast tried to injure Nanoha or Fate at one point in time, and every single one of them who switched sides was forgiven. Having either of them carry a grudge like that even though Isis was befriended would be drawing them out of character in my opinion.

Quote:
I see! We have a word that will properly describe Tesla now! Or maybe I wasn't around much to notice that you've already mentioned it before.
I did.

Quote:
Ambiguity can be fun at times.

Quote:
KotoR much?
Pretty much.

Quote:
Munchkin? :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
What? Outer Cadia has experienced a death and rebirth?

Goddammit, I wasn't here to witness the rise of the phoenix but considering how I didn't contribute much before this event it could not be helped after all.

Oh, well.

I just have to be happy that Outer Cadia still lives on, though it's too bad that I didn't have enough material to contribute to the reincarnation. Oh wait; I do have one- make it two.

Spoiler for megane DFC miko DO WANT:

Spoiler for because I really want to do this:

Yes, people, I may not be active, but that doesn't mean this Dark God of Armpit Fan Service is not alive. You will not see it when I strike.
Someone is worried about her chest size here. :3
Old 2008-05-22, 01:05   Link #174
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

I finally finished the sketch and basic profile of this character, I'll just do a rebuild later once I'm done in writing a bit of his personal background. Ideas just dont pop out of my mind when I want to unlike you guys XD.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Silvance; 2010-07-06 at 04:58.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 01:20   Link #175
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
Quote:
How so?

:3
Old 2008-05-22, 01:23   Link #176
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Fate- View Post
I finally finished the sketch and basic profile of this character, I'll just do a rebuild later once I'm done in writing a bit of his personal background. Ideas just dont pop out of my mind when I want to unlike you guys XD.

Spoiler:

this one is extra. Its one of the scenes I'm gonna include in my fanfic. Basically, Fate couldn't enter her room since the card reader of her door is malfunctioning. It was already late and the maintenance team are most likely asleep. Ginga arrived at the scene and thus, the kind Ginga offered to have Fate Stay Overnight on her room which was nearby (right next to Fate's room). Now its middle in the day and obviously Shari has been spreading rumors about it. Lanos took the rumors that he heard into a higher level which left Asclei with the image in his head and unable to concentrate about writing his reports.

NSFW...I think....
Spoiler:
You're update has been posted on the main index :3 I also did it with your last character as well :3

I'll give me a look-see later.
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 01:28   Link #177
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

If that is the case, thank a lot for doing so >_0
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 01:29   Link #178
PhoenixFlare
The Resurrector
*Author

*ninjas in*

A delivery. =3

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha GuardianS

Transition, Part Two—Avenger

Spoiler for Transition, Part Two—Avenger:

=====

Note: Thirteen pages in Word document, it's a bad sign. <_< The (rather short) transition chapters are supposed to reveal things in more depths that won't appear in the storyline until much later. This one has some ties to the previous transition, so it's connected in some way (quite easy to spot, also ). And I think someone might have a very good idea how the plot is going to be, because this spoils quite a bit. Well, if it doesn't create headaches first.

*ninjas out from rampaging mobs*

*deploys Anti-Harisen Field against FieryAeon for this cliffy (?)*
PhoenixFlare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 01:32   Link #179
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Oh yes and just to let people know, the directory I'm maintaining on the front page is just for the characters only. If you want your "background fluff" to be looked up, I suggest you guys create directories, just like the way people like Keroko and others are doing, and link the fluff to there, and I will in turn like that directory as your "Complete OC List"

Just a heads up to you guys :3
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 02:25   Link #180
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post

MUST WRITE MORE!!!!

Can't, no such luxury known as torrenting in the office. Have to wait till I go home, download, before watching.

Note to self: Consider avoiding irc before watching so that Esta will not spoil.

Quote:
How so?
SaintX and Kagerou are guilty, ask them.

Quote:
Bleh, I know the feeling. I'm quite busy with editing these last few days. >_<
Work does take up a lot of time. More so than I first imagined. Still, saying that is an excuse. I just need to find time for the things I want to do. (Probably need to finish off all the unwatched anime first, might turn out to give some ideas.)

Quote:
The Grandia one isn't, as far as I know. But the fact that she's a girl made me laugh.
Yeah, I can see why now.

Quote:
Very much possible if Iris also has 'that' part of Archerko's personallity.
I wanna see the juicy parts more, but the explosive parts should be just as fun. *is reminded of the doujin where Archerko stole Saber's Haagen Daaz ice-cream*

Quote:
Almost every member of the cast tried to injure Nanoha or Fate at one point in time, and every single one of them who switched sides was forgiven. Having either of them carry a grudge like that even though Isis was befriended would be drawing them out of character in my opinion.
True...now that you say it that way, that reason probably won't work. Maybe the "you aren't good for our daughter" excuse?

Quote:
I did.
I missed it. :3

Quote:
Pretty much.

Quote:
Munchkin? :3
Minsc and Boo.

Edit: Wait, PF. Is that a teaser? Or did I miss something? @_@