AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-01-27, 00:32   Link #10901
Yye1
Wide Right

she probably had the kid and is waiting for him, maybe I should parlay this with my superbowl bet

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-27, 06:56   Link #10902
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
In honor of the recent chapter I decided to make this:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Maybe we can all use it for Seo's next series
That is quite accurate ... I agree with 96% of the tiles .

Repost it when Seo's inevitable next series begins, although I'm not sure Seo will do another weekly mundane highschool romance.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-27, 07:58   Link #10903
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
That is quite accurate ... I agree with 96% of the tiles .

Repost it when Seo's inevitable next series begins, although I'm not sure Seo will do another weekly mundane highschool romance.
It's the genre that makes him the most money so I wouldn't be surprised if he made another one next.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-27, 07:58   Link #10904
JTeague

You know what would be the real biggest troll?

The real ending is that they don't end up together. He goes back to tokyo, she's with someone else, they go separate ways and the "new girl" is his future wife.

Then the Yuzuki fantasy chapter will be "if they ended up together" to sort of make up for it. He'll go to tokyo, find Eba, they get back together and get married. Because what would be the point of a Yuzuki fantasy chapter if he's with Yuzuki in canon?

Then he could do a happy ending and a rage ending almost simultaneously.

OR It can have a sort of open ending with them meeting and then "the end" we don't know if they get back together or not, and the fantasy chapter is a sort of epilogue saying "is it real or not?" to mess with us one final time.

Disclaimer: I'm mostly joking and I'm well aware of holes in my logic. I'd just find it amusing if this happened.
JTeague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-27, 08:04   Link #10905
liemtodaisu

lol the possibility of them not ending up together is quite high since that's might be the reason for Yuzuki's fantasy chapter in the first place.
liemtodaisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-27, 09:02   Link #10906
Kopi
Σ(゚ロ゚ノ)ノ

Actually what JTeague said do sense but hopefully Seo will gives us a happy ending and that fantasy chapter with yuzuki is some bonus. Please let me forget about this damn series peacefully. Also after all that cooking/chef stuff, he didn't become one.. comon..
Kopi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-27, 09:49   Link #10907
Frozt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopi View Post
Actually what JTeague said do sense but hopefully Seo will gives us a happy ending and that fantasy chapter with yuzuki is some bonus. Please let me forget about this damn series peacefully. Also after all that cooking/chef stuff, he didn't become one.. comon..
It's so possible its scary. I'm hoping Seo just loves drawing H scenes and thats why he wants one with Yuzuki... Most of his other mangas also has their main heroines that look similar to Yuzuki so he probably just loves drawing her.
Frozt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-27, 09:53   Link #10908
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTeague View Post
You know what would be the real biggest troll?

The real ending is that they don't end up together. He goes back to tokyo, she's with someone else, they go separate ways and the "new girl" is his future wife.

Then the Yuzuki fantasy chapter will be "if they ended up together" to sort of make up for it. He'll go to tokyo, find Eba, they get back together and get married. Because what would be the point of a Yuzuki fantasy chapter if he's with Yuzuki in canon?

Then he could do a happy ending and a rage ending almost simultaneously.

OR It can have a sort of open ending with them meeting and then "the end" we don't know if they get back together or not, and the fantasy chapter is a sort of epilogue saying "is it real or not?" to mess with us one final time.

Disclaimer: I'm mostly joking and I'm well aware of holes in my logic. I'd just find it amusing if this happened.
That would be a completely lame ending.
Old 2014-01-27, 10:06   Link #10909
liemtodaisu

Spoiler for Stupid Hair theory lol:
liemtodaisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-27, 10:25   Link #10910
Apopo

i have a bad feeling, kimi no iru machi will have a bad ending.
Apopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-27, 10:35   Link #10911
JTeague

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozt View Post
It's so possible its scary. I'm hoping Seo just loves drawing H scenes and thats why he wants one with Yuzuki... Most of his other mangas also has their main heroines that look similar to Yuzuki so he probably just loves drawing her.
I feel like I've legitimately worried people with my theory! Let's all hope I'm wrong! even me.

Here's 2 more harmless ones. Real End: Haruto and Yuzuki get married. Fantasy chapter is them having sex on their wedding night.

OR Yuzuki fantasy chapter is actually Yuzuki's fantasy chapter. Staring her instead of Haruto, and the fantasy is what if she ended up with Kazama (fantastically not dead for this fantasy) instead. Then it shows their first time together. Afterall, the point of the fantasy chapters is to show Haruto get it on with earlier potential love interests he'd otherwise not get it on with. We have seen him get it on with Yuzuki, but she also has a dearly departed love interest she never got it on with (though I'm still not sold on whether it was pity or she actually liked him. I wish they'd confirm).

One final bit of that NTR nightmare to slap you in the face with.

Disclaimer: This post is also posted for laughs and amusements only.

Last edited by JTeague; 2014-01-27 at 10:51.
Old 2014-01-27, 11:13   Link #10912
Fwarlord

Quote:
I feel like I've legitimately worried people with my theory! Let's all hope I'm wrong! even me.

Here's 2 more harmless ones. Real End: Haruto and Yuzuki get married. Fantasy chapter is them having sex on their wedding night.

OR Yuzuki fantasy chapter is actually Yuzuki's fantasy chapter. Staring her instead of Haruto, and the fantasy is what if she ended up with Kazama (fantastically not dead for this fantasy) instead. Then it shows their first time together. Afterall, the point of the fantasy chapters is to show Haruto get it on with earlier potential love interests he'd otherwise not get it on with. We have seen him get it on with Yuzuki, but she also has a dearly departed love interest she never got it on with (though I'm still not sold on whether it was pity or she actually liked him. I wish they'd confirm).

I love your troll theories and think they should happen for real. It makes no sense for people like Yuzuki and Haruto to be happy after bringing sadness and rage to so many people (both other characters and readers). But I also understand Seo has no gut...
Old 2014-01-27, 11:53   Link #10913
b10nutz

I hope it gets a School Days like ending and be done with this manga, not touching anything by Seo ever again !!!
b10nutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-27, 12:07   Link #10914
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by b10nutz View Post
I hope it gets a School Days like ending and be done with this manga, not touching anything by Seo ever again !!!
Yes, I've seen people claiming this... most of them will be back nontheless, if only out of curiosity.

Never understood the "enduring instead of quitting" mentality to begin with when it comes to entertainment. I can't come up with a rational reason for sticking to something non-obligatory you don't enjoy just for the sake of it... except, well, OCD.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-27, 12:11   Link #10915
cyberdemon

Quote:

Maybe the fantasy chapter is a what if Kazama survived and Yuzuki stilll chose Haruto so they ended up together much earlier. I think it would be interesting to see how that would've played out.
Old 2014-01-27, 12:32   Link #10916
Diamond English

convenient time skip, convenient transfer back to Tokyo hmmm I wonder what's next?

Wait did I just type time skip?
Diamond English is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-27, 13:07   Link #10917
JTeague

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Yes, I've seen people claiming this... most of them will be back nontheless, if only out of curiosity.

Never understood the "enduring instead of quitting" mentality to begin with when it comes to entertainment. I can't come up with a rational reason for sticking to something non-obligatory you don't enjoy just for the sake of it... except, well, OCD.
I sort of understand enduring. I'm not even sure If I like this series or not. I do admire that the point of it seems to be "fairy tale romance/true love" VS "reality/real life problems." But even that's something Seo seems to lose track of at times. I do hope it ends True love< Real life problems. Then it'd be nice, sweet, you can carry a little hope back into your life.

I really don't know if I like this series though. Honestly, if I could drop it, check when it's finished, then read spoilers to know how it ends, I would. I really would. But something about this series, for all it's flaws and bad writing, just REALLY grips me at my heartstrings and won't let go. It's under my skin, I need to read the next chapter I need to know what will happen. I kind of hate it. It's like it reminds me of past problems and past girlfriends and wants me to vicariously relive those experiences hoping it'll end better this time round.

So I'm certainly more enduring than enjoying. But I'm not complaining. I gave into this series. I'm victim too it more than fan, but I have to see it til it's done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Maybe the fantasy chapter is a what if Kazama survived and Yuzuki stilll chose Haruto so they ended up together much earlier. I think it would be interesting to see how that would've played out.
I would actually LOVE for that to happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
I love your troll theories and think they should happen for real. It makes no sense for people like Yuzuki and Haruto to be happy after bringing sadness and rage to so many people (both other characters and readers). But I also understand Seo has no gut...
I personally hope I'm wrong, but I do love your EsdesexTatsumi avatar, and thanks for your appreciation?
Old 2014-01-27, 17:45   Link #10918
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
More than anything i am surprised that Rin has not been in contact with Haruto for 2 years. Everything else i am not surprised about since Seo has done this before. I am sure no one was surprised that Haruto is going back to Tokyo it was too obvious. Now the question is has Eba moved on? We might get some great drama out of this but i hope its not resolved in a snap of a finger, that would be too much. Given how attractive she is there is no way guys were gunning for her.
Old 2014-01-27, 17:59   Link #10919
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I really wish they had worked out the long distance thing somehow, while being together and having a time skip to Haruto moving back and ending with a wedding chapter. We didn't need this drama that's a re-hash of what has already happened in this series and many more before it.

Let's hold on tight and hope we get something good out of this.
Old 2014-01-28, 01:40   Link #10920
Zhao Yun Lei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apopo View Post
i have a bad feeling, kimi no iru machi will have a bad ending.
I hope Eba had child already so they can have a happy ending
Zhao Yun Lei is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life