AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-01-02, 03:10   Link #12701
yongshun

for someone who has so much pride to find out that there was something she was bad at was crushing so I have to say poor Ura-chan. I do not think Kurumu and Mizore will ever use the her cooking weakness against her as because of the trauma of the home economics class.

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 03:27   Link #12702
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
A trauma indeed... but Yukari got the worst of it this time. Funny how she got a goody goody chapter, then she's promptly abused the very next chapter.
Old 2010-01-02, 03:31   Link #12703
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
for someone who has so much pride to find out that there was something she was bad at was crushing so I have to say poor Ura-chan. I do not think Kurumu and Mizore will ever use the her cooking weakness against her as because of the trauma of the home economics class.
I also think that they would be too traumatized to use Inner Moka's "poor" cooking abilities. And yes she was certainly depressed about it, well at least Tsukune cheered her up.

Well, what I wonder about is how will Inner Moka behave in a battle, right now ?
I know that she still has the same power as before, but lately I got the feeling that Inner Moka's superior attitude has disappeared, so it got me wondering how she is going to fight now.

Well in this chapter, she certainly displayed concern for Tsukune, so if someone would want to use Tsukune as a ba... right, I forgot that Tsukune also has vampire blood in his veins and he also has been training with Inner Moka, so his appearance in his "human" form is just a decoy, because he is stronger then he looks.

Maybe I'm just thinking to much about it and nothing will change and in a battle Inner Moka will be just as cold and ruthless as before ...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 03:31   Link #12704
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Warning: due to lack of being on computer and internet, and all you guys going crazy with the scanlation, I've quite a lot to say myself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
I have a felling that in the manga we will see Moka's mother first, but I wouldn't mind the father ... whoever it's going to be I'm sure they will want to somehow put Tsukune's and Moka's relationship to a test ( some parents have a tendency to check if a boy is suitable to be a partner for the daughter, it's just that when the parent and the daughter in question are vampires ( coincidentally, the boy in question is also a "special" kind of vampire ) things could get ... well, .... let's say
messy ... alright ?? )
Heh... you should read a fic called Meet Moka's Parents. THAT is an example of messy test setting

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
I didn't think that the chapter was gonna be that funny just by looking at the raws! Nice to know that Inner Moka can fail epically at something.

I really enjoyed the relationship development between Moka and Tsukune. I knew that Inner Moka always had a very feminine side to her personality. She just doesn't show it and the Rosary just amplifies that feminine/nice side when it created Outer.

It was nice to see her acting like Outer and trying her hardest to make a pie while thinking of Tsukune. That scene really did make Inner Moka look like a doting girlfriend/wife But, it does make me wonder why Ikeda started to have Inner Moka go after Tsukune like this now. Most of this chapter looked like it could have been put somewhere shortly after the Ghoul and it would have made sense, too.
She's the infamous Tsundere. Remember, she was showing signs of it a few chapters back... and now, gentlemen (and ladies, if there still are any here), we get to see the DERE side of the equation. Also, the ghoul arc was just the first major hint we got that Inner actually felt anything like that at all towards him. To throw this chapter in would've been a mistake for two reasons: One, the ghoul arc was deadly serious, as has been pointed out. But two, it would've been too much of a leap (not that some series haven't done this type of leap). Inner just hinting at her feelings, and then suddenly acting like his future bride-to-be? Bit too much of a jump for her type of character

Quote:
Well, maybe he wanted to develop Inner Moka's Tsundere nature a bit more, and also it might be because he was informed that the series will change magazines soon ( I don't know how things like that work in Japan ) or simply because, he didn't want to break the mood of the arc by placing a lighthearted chapter in it, anything could be the reason ... I'm more interested in what direction the story will move from now on .... well from the looks of things, the Wong siblings will be involved in it for sure, maybe we will finally know why they so desperately want to recruit Tsukune and Moka into their family.
See above response

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Good observation! Moka sure is delicious on the inside.
I wonder if Tsukune will be able to attest to this anytime soon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
I dunno about him loving Outer more than Inner... In that one dream he had a few chapters back, he was cuddling up with a naked INNER Moka.
Please see my avy for more concrete proof of this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Sure, during the beginning chapters he was all about Outer Moka, but as we got to where Inner started injecting her blood into him, his focus began to shift gradually towards Inner. Inner also made him shift his focus on her as well in the first chapter of R+V II when she told him that in order for him to attain Outer Moka, he must first seduce her (Inner) first.

This changes my assessment of Inner Moka as well...I can't believ that I didn't consider it as well. For all her bravado and pride, she's still a 17-year old girl...she can get flustered and whatnot and act like any other girl. I absolutely MUST remember that when doing future fiction.... Truth is, this will make it more interesting.
Again, she's showing the Dere side of her tsundere nature...

Quote:

... also like you said Tempest I agree with on 100% that Inner Moka is still a 17 year old and if she want's to can act like a normal girl of that age ... it's just that she usually hides her true feelings and "girl" nature behind a mask called "vampire pride" Well Tsukune's presence is slowly making this mask slip off Inner Moka making her show her true feelings on some matter's ... like for example in this chapter Inner Moka was seriously bothered about her cooking skills .... at least Tsukune made it in time and earned some points inside Inner Moka's heart
I think you guys are gonna start shooting me if I keep saying "tsundere"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoSa333 View Post
I'm not sure outer Moka has pink hair..
[season 01 chapter 02 page 34]
Dark brown..
I think that's an early mistake made either author or translator... sadly, no series is immune to the author wanting to change his mind later down the road on some details

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Actually it's not, even in the Viz books it says brown. So I guess there is one image, from the cover of an H doujin, that correctly colors her hair brown.
Spoiler for sightly NSFW pic:
Actually, that's not brown... it's a very dark pink

there were a couple other things I wanted to qoute but didn't... anyways, it's not even the translator's fualt in the official stuff sometimes, it's possibly the editor's (and now I'm going to hunt down the original RAW and see if Ikeda-sensei did change his mind at some point)

also, I noticed that when Tsukune ate the pie, before she did the dere face, she was acing in a manner that Outer usually acts in... if the two are to truly meld, then it will be sad, but I think it would be for the best... let me show you guys something I wrote a while ago, when I was re-writing some of RadiantBeam's dark stories for my own purposes:

Moka stood by the entrance to the park they were at, a small smirk on her face. She was different from either of the Mokas Tsukune knew in his high school years. About five years ago, after Tsukune had finally been accepted as part of Moka’s family, their old headmaster told them something: if Tsukune truly wanted to marry Moka, then it would be far too awkward for a family they might have to have a mother with two different sides. Thus, after a bit of the Exorcist’s doing, the personalities had been merged. Physical appearance had changed, along with attitude. Her hair was a blend of pink and silver strands, and her eyes were round and red, though Tsukune had seen them become slits when she was fully tapping into her power. Naturally, her rosario was gone; and more often than not, when they saw the other girls on occasion, they often asked how she was still able to maintain her figure, even after she’d had Shirayuki.

And her attitude was different. Though she was still quite the sweet woman, especially around Tsukune, she walked with pure confidence, and not an inch timid anymore around how she acted with Tsukune… though more often than not she had to make sure Shirayuki was in her room or something.

I'm sure there was more I wanted to say, but I haven't read the scans of the past few chapters and I'm also half asleep as I write this... I'll have more thoughts later

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 07:45   Link #12705
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Ok , i hope it won't happen either .
Yeah , i saw too that Inner Moka started to be like Outer Moka . Maybe they'll fuse in one , once and for all .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 07:47   Link #12706
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
it got me wondering how she is going to fight now.
Roundhouse kick+know your place!
I finally read 25 and 26, gotta say I liked both...wonder what Fong will do in the next chapter!
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 08:55   Link #12707
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Ok , i hope it won't happen either .
Yeah , i saw too that Inner Moka started to be like Outer Moka . Maybe they'll fuse in one , once and for all .
Never. They will never combine. It's like killing a character - a main character - and people would rage.
Old 2010-01-02, 09:28   Link #12708
GrimJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Never. They will never combine. It's like killing a character - a main character - and people would rage.
That is the biggest bunch of crap I have ever heard (or read) Moka is ONE character not two separate ones. The rosario just brings forth different facets of her own personality, if anything this chapter can be proof one if you haven't seen it all along.

Outer Moka is Moka, Inner Moka is also Moka, while the Rosario might never completely vanish, being with Tsukune and to a lesser extent the rest of the girls has softened The haughty nature of the "true" Moka allowing her to access feelings she has kept hidden away only expressing them in her "outer" self.

A note on the hair, I have always felt Moka's hair colour were she in real life would be Auburn, a sort of reddish-brown which is drawn as pink to distinguish it from true brown. In this case no mistake was made by Ikeda-Sensei in the second chapter.

The hentai picture that Grrdraxin showed would probably closest to the "true" colour
GrimJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 09:44   Link #12709
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post
That is the biggest bunch of crap I have ever heard (or read) Moka is ONE character not two separate ones. The rosario just brings forth different facets of her own personality, if anything this chapter can be proof one if you haven't seen it all along.

Outer Moka is Moka, Inner Moka is also Moka, while the Rosario might never completely vanish, being with Tsukune and to a lesser extent the rest of the girls has softened The haughty nature of the "true" Moka allowing her to access feelings she has kept hidden away only expressing them in her "outer" self.
Each of them would react to the same situation differently. Each of them have their own individual thoughts. Therefore, each of them have their own unique personalities. They are two different characters.
Old 2010-01-02, 10:06   Link #12710
Chris38

While I was rereading the manga again, some hypothesis has came to me regarding Tsukune and his Holy Lock ( I know that this topic has been discussed to death already, but maybe this hasn't been spotted before ). Well I might mention things that have been mentioned already, but that's because I want you guys to better understand what I came up with and from where I got it.

1.) Tsukune get's the Holy Lock to suppress his rampaging vampire nature

So let's begin with what the exorcist said about the lock when Tsukune woke up after being nearly killed by Inner Moka.

I noticed at once that the Exorcist said that Tsukune's Holy Lock is pretty much the same as Akasyhia Moka's "Sealed Rosario", so if we add to that what we learned in the latest chapter, that Moka's Rosario is a "temporary" seal, it's quite logical to assume that Tsukune's "seal" is also "temporary" so as Inner Moka's seal is starting to be unstable right know, ( and has the risk of "breaking" ) it's logical to assume that Tsukune's "seal" is also going to break after some time.

The Exorcist's next words suggest what is the most "possible" outcome of Tsukune's seal being removed ( or breaking, the meaning is the same ) ... anyway, what is mentioned at that point of the scene is That item [ the Holy Lock ] is you're lifeline that stops you from becoming a "Ghoul". If you remove it you're life will end for sure, please remember that.

Well if we add the recent development regarding Moka's seal and assume, like I said before that Tsukune's seal is also "temporary" then I sense a massive contradiction here. I mean if Tsukune's "seal" wouldn't change anything in the "final" outcome then why the Exorcist would even bother to seal Tsukune's "Ghoul" nature, I mean he doesn't seem as a kind of guy that would want to give Tsukune a few more months of life before the "seal" would break and Tsukune would have to be killed again, because he turned into a "Ghoul" and there is no longer a way to "save" him again.

I know that I might sound harsh, but what I want to point out is that if Tsukune's "seal" hadn't some kind of other functions besides sealing the vampire blood, the Exorcist wouldn't even bother to show up and would let Moka kill him, the manga has even mentioned, that the Exorcist even knows what is the only way to stop a rampaging Ghoul. So this proves that the "final" outcome of Tsukune's seal being removed is pretty much unknown and the words the Exorcist used might have no meaning or simply the Exorcist wanted to discourage Tsukune from removing the seal too early. I will return to this matter latter.

2.) Further developments

The next time Tsukune's transformation is mentioned is at the beginning of the whole "possessed Moka" arc when Tsukune displayed some kind of sixth sense of knowing if Moka is nearby . Well in a way it seems almost inconsequential
compared to the next thing we learn about Tsukune's change ( and it doesn't seem to be mentioned later ), but we could take it as proof of a mental connection forming between Tsukune and Moka due to her blood flowing inside his body ( evidence has been shown a few times in Season I of the manga, of some sort of connection existing between Moka and Tsukune, I don't remember it mentioned in Season II )

A much more interesting development shown in the same arc, is that it seems Tsukune no longer recovers his wounds at a human rate, but rather closer to a vampire's speed of recovery.

It might seem minor, but it's the first time it was hinted in the manga that Tsukune isn't a " normal human" anymore ...

3.) Tsukune's first transformation into his vampire form, after getting the "seal"

The next time we get back to Tsukune and we get a "update" on his present condition is when his "neck" bandages are taken off.

Well, it seems that Moka's bite marks have disappeared, but the more interesting development is that Tsukune seems to have developed a desire to taste Moka's blood.

If that wasn't enough it seems that now Tsukune is a bit stronger then a normal human ( notice the crack on the wall )

If we connect it with what Inner Moka said earlier ( during Tsukune's stay in the Youkai hospital ) about Tsukune's "rampaging vampire form" seems to suggest that what Tsukune has become is some sort of primitive vampire. The only thing that is making him retain his human mind right now is the Holy Lock. So it's logical to assume that what the Holy Lock seals is violent vampire nature, which has no knowledge of self.

The next development this chapter ( chapter 27, Season I ) brings is very interesting in the future implications which it could bring.

Well the first thing we know is that someone ( at the end of the chapter we learn that it's the exorcist ) sent an assassin to kill Tsukune, well usually it would be Inner Moka who would beat him up, but things go a different way and bring further developments to Tsukune's character.

To sum it up shortly, it seems that Tsukune can transform into his vampire form without Moka's assistance. From what the chapter suggests the incitement for this change to occur is getting a sip of Moka's blood.

A thing worth mentioning is that it, seems like Tsukune doesn't remember that he has changed into his vampire form, which is kind of similar with how he was behaving when he woke up after he got his first injection of Moka's vampire blood.

Anyway this confirms my earlier statement that Tsukune is no longer a human but more like a primitive vampire, well they are several things that indicate that Tsukune isn't "fully" a vampire yet, ( such as, for example that even with the vampire blood flowing in his veins Tsukune is still considered human ) but I will mention them later.

This chapter also provides evidence that Tsukune's Holy lock is also doing something else then sealing the vampire blood inside Tsukune and that the Headmaster has some sort of plan that involves Tsukune.

4.) Further evidence that you can't trust the Headmaster and another development in Tsukune's vampire power's

Well if the previous chapter wasn't enough this chapter ( Chapter 28, Season I) definitely proves that the is Exorcist is more mysterious then we thought.

Anyway here we have got a reunion between the Exorcist and Tsukune and the conversation couldn't get more interesting.

Well of course Tsukune's Holy Lock couldn't have been left unmentioned and we learn one interesting fact it seems that the "lock's chains" are breaking which is further evidence that Tsukune's seal could be also a "temporary" seal like Moka's Rosario.

The continuing coversation seems to be agree with this statement and we see further evidence that the headmaster seems to have a plan with Tsukune's transformation in the very center of it and the end result of Tsukune's transformation, as I said before, is something else then him returning to his "rampaging vampire form".

I mean why the Exorcist would play mnd games with Tsukune ( and he certainly looked amused by Tsukune's reaction to the news of his expulsion).

We got further evidence that the Headmaster is using Tsukune to achieve something when Tsukune brings out the power of the vampire blood with his own will. . Well this development shows that if Tsukune is motivated enough and concetrates his will he can bring out the power of the vampire blood.

I think it's important to notice that there has to be a reason why the Holy Lock has such a function implemented, because I don't think the Exorcist would leave such an option if it wouldn't be useful to him, that Tsukune has gotten an option of using his normally sealed vampire abilities.

The words that he uses when he meets with Tsukune again seem to further suggest that one of his aims was for Tsukune to use his powers is a complement and after that he even offer's to cancel Tsukune's expulsion if he works for him.

That is enough to say that the headmaster's actions are contradictory. On one hand he warns Tsukune that if the seal is removed then he is going too die, on the other is that he seems to put Tsukune into situations where he has no other choice but to use his vampire abilities to survive and that leads Tsukune's seal closer to breaking. And that's the contradiction, so unless making Tsukune use his power is changing something in the final outcome, it's nonsense allowing Tsukune to use his vampire powers and placing him in situation's where he has to use his vampire abilities to survive.

End of part I
Old 2010-01-02, 11:49   Link #12711
GrimJack

I think the headmaster has a Dumbledore complex, he only reveals what little information necessary to maneuver his students to his own ends but never reveals what is actually going on.

Quote:
Each of them would react to the same situation differently. Each of them have their own individual thoughts. Therefore, each of them have their own unique personalities. They are two different characters.
they are not two separate characters the conversations they have are the same as a person talking to themselves, albeit the magic of the Rosario heightens the effect. Tsukune said it himself Moka is Moka. Their reactions to any situation are not as different as you surmise.

Spoiler:

Inner Moka here reflects on spending time with Tsukune as her Outer self

Maybe I am the only feel this way but I have never seen them as two characters at all, but maybe more akin to a super hero (Superman is Clark Kent, Clark Kent is Superman etc.) what you are saying is like saying Vampiric Tsukune is not Tsukune but a separate character.
Old 2010-01-02, 11:50   Link #12712
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Tsukune's human blood is slowly but surely adapting to the Vampire Blood. The reason why he goes berserk is because his body is incapable of handling the strength so the blood takes complete control leaving nothing behind but instincts. But as we all know Tsukune is no longer "human". I have no doubt in my mind that the lock will come off eventually in the series, most likely somewhere near the end.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 11:58   Link #12713
GrimJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Tsukune's human blood is slowly but surely adapting to the Vampire Blood. The reason why he goes berserk is because his body is incapable of handling the strength so the blood takes complete control leaving nothing behind but instincts. But as we all know Tsukune is no longer "human". I have no doubt in my mind that the lock will come off eventually in the series, most likely somewhere near the end.
Very much similar to what I have always thought, the purpose of the Lock is to allow Tsukune's body to slowly adapt to the more harmful effects of the blood. Case in point the headmaster "Testing" him using the centipede guy (can't remember what he was and my volumes are upstairs) He wanted Tsukune to be able to draw out the power at will.
Old 2010-01-02, 12:00   Link #12714
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

The Director is always saying how the lock is "Growing" nicely, and some junk like that.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 13:32   Link #12715
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

they need a half blood werewolf so Tsukune and him can do the fusion dance and become the most powerful youkai in exsistance.
Old 2010-01-02, 14:02   Link #12716
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
*shoots Kyero for that idea*

I'm sorry, but he is Tsukune, not Michael (Underworld reference)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 14:11   Link #12717
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

what, the Fusion dance part?

actually Gin should just bite Tsukune =\

anyways, does anyone know what the Karate guy is? was his Youkai ever announced?
Old 2010-01-02, 14:34   Link #12718
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

The Karate guy is Ryo (KOF)
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 16:56   Link #12719
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
*shoots Kyero for that idea*

I'm sorry, but he is Tsukune, not Michael (Underworld reference)
That was just on TV last night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
what, the Fusion dance part?

actually Gin should just bite Tsukune =\
That wouldn't work. Did you ever see Van Hellsing?

Quote:
anyways, does anyone know what the Karate guy is? was his Youkai ever announced?
I'm not sure. Gotta find the first chapter he was introduced in.
Old 2010-01-02, 17:04   Link #12720
Chris38

Well, here is part II of my theory ...

5.) The developments during the Culture Festival preparations and Tsukune's battle with Hokuto and the possible implications it could bring

Well so here we are with Tsukune joining the Culture Festival Planing Committee, before we get to the main attraction we got the first example of Tsukune's vampire blood taking over his body if he gets wounded enough. I mean if he was still "only human" then I'm sure that he would die in this situation if he where still human, but thankfully things have gotten different and Tsukune has again transformed into his vampire form.

I think it's important because this was the first indication, after Tsukune has gotten his Holy Lock, of the vampire blood possessing some sort of awareness of the user's condition. I don't think that's definitely true, but it's enough to say that there exists some other personality inside Tsukune, that is probably usually sealed up by the Holy Lock.

I know it sounds pretty far fetched but I think that when Tsukune's "rampaging vampire" form was sealed by the Holy Lock the vampire instincts that emerged in that moment couldn't just disappear to nowhere especially since the vampire blood is still laying dormant inside Tsukune's body.

I think that when Tsukune has started to rampage as a "Ghoul" is the moment when the sleeping vampire instincts due to the constant injections of Moka's blood have gotten strong enough that they started to overload Tsukune's consciousness with a "new" personality bent on killing and getting blood from living beings and with no sense of self left anymore.

Now what I think the Exorcist did is just seal the emerged consciousness deep inside Tsukune's psyche and planted the Holy Lock on Tsukune to stop this "other" consciousness from emerging.

It could be that when Tsukune is on the brink of dying, his "other" more violent side awakens deep inside his psyche. Thankfully most of the time the Holy Lock is surpassing this side of Tsukune and if we combine it with Tsukune's willpower, the combined effect is strong enough to stop the emerging "berserk" personality.

That's why usually we have Tsukune transforming into his vampire form in the circumstances mentioned above ( quite what we have got in this chapter ( chapter 29,Season I) .

I will get back to this matter later.

So I think it's time to mention exactly what kind of developments the fight with Hokuto have brought.

The first thing worth mentioning is that this fight is the one where Tsukune maintained his vampire form for the longest time ever in the series.

This could of course mean nothing, but to me it could indicate that there is something special about Tsukune. There is now doubt in my mind ( and it's indicated many times in the manga ) that Tsukune was human, before he got injected with vampire blood by Inner Moka, but I have a felling that Tsukune is unique, and that uniqueness is what allows him to take off Moka's Rosario without repercussions ( I know that it was hinted by Kiria that the reason why Tsukune is able to take off the Rosario is because his personality is similar to the seal's "key" properties, but for me it lacks a explanation why no side-effects are appearing after Tsukune takes the seal off ), it could also be the reason why Tsukune is so quickly learning how to control his vampire abilities, but I think I should mention this later.

So what I think I should first mention is that in this fight ( Tsukune vs Hokuto ) is the first time when Tsukune reaches his bodies limit.

So what I think what this indicates is that Tsukune couldn't reach his "true" potential, because he is still limited by his body.

Another thing worth mentioning is that Tsukune was able to keep his consciousness intact ( even after getting even closer to his limits he was still able to keep his head. I think if we connect it with what I said earlier about Tsukune's psyche then it seems to indicate that Tsukune's willpower at that moment was strong enough to overcome the emerging vampire instincts on it's own ( I don't think the lock is strong enough to help him overcome the "vampire" consciousness at that point, even if does the effect is minimal at best and most work has gone foreword Tsukune's consciousness to resist the emerging vampire instincts.

I also suspect that in the fight with Hokuto, Tsukune released the one if the highest amount's of Youkai energy in the entire series, I think the manga also indicates this statement first by Hokuto's impresions during the fight with Tsukune and later when it's mentioned that Tsukune would die if he used anymore demonic energy.

Another thing worth mentioning is that this the first time when it was mentioned that "youkai energy" is so closely related to the life of the youkai who is using it. This also means that Tsukune's body is no longer fully human, but a part of it has become more similar to how a vampire's body is built. There is further proof of this matter later in the manga so I will leave it at this point for now.

6.) The reemerging of Tsukune's "berserk" form so in other words, developments after the break.

Well, I don't think that we have any more developments in Season I regarding Tsukune's transformation so it's time to move to Season II of the manga.

Well, the first time Tsukune's vampire form was mentioned in Season II was during the Doppelganger arc, as all of you know Tsukune and Moka where kidnapped and the rest of the gang came to the rescue, the first indication that Tsukune's vampire form could appear again was when Tsukune got wounded. As all of you probably know, because Tsukune was injured to a point where he had no other choice, but release the power of the vampire blood , unfortunately, because Tskune spent a lot of time away from danger, and didn't have to use his power's his berserk nature emerged, which, as I have pointed out in point 5.) of this theory, means that his "other" sealed "vampire" personality has emerged again and since at that moment Tsukune didn't have enough willpower to push back his vampire instincts and the Holy Lock on it's own could only slow down the process , the result was what we saw in this chapter ( chapter 6, Season II) which is Tskune's "berserk" personality taking control over Tsukune's body.

The things worth mentioning is that the "berserk" personality didn't stop attacking the doppelganger even after taking over ( it's clearly Tsukune's "darker" half in control here, indicated by the maniacal laughter and the characteristic black lines emerging, it's also quite possible that his bite marks are also visible, but unfortunately we don't see if that's true, from the angle the scene was shown, his bite marks aren't visible.

Well, that on it's own is not enough to say that anything about Tsukune's "berserk vampire" form has changed, it was shown before that even after his own consciousness should be unable to do anything, his "darker alter ego" fallows ( at the beginning, at least ) Tsukune's last conscious thought - which in the described case is protecting Moka. The only difference before that I spotted is that "before" ( chapter 23, Season I ) his vampire instincts has needed some kind of stimulus before he took action and it seems that now ( chapter 6, Season II ) Tsukune's "darker" personality took action without hesitation which is quite unlike what we could expect, when we saw how Tsukune behaved when he "entered" this state before.

On it self this could be inconsequential, but if we add to this what happened later in this chapter it becomes a very import key to unlock the mystery of Tsukune's possible future, simply speaking Tsukune stops after seeing the fake-Kurumu's arsenal. If that wasn't enough Tsukune ( still in his "berserk" state ) even reacts accordingly after seeing them.

I could give too theories, why things have gone that way ....

a.) The first is that Tsukune used the described above "stimulus" to somehow "stop" his consciousness from being "completely" taken over by his "vampire personality" and it has given him enough time to restrain his movement and Ruby and Yukari used this "opening" to start sealing Tsukune's uncontrollable at the moment, vampire blood.

b.) Well, to me the second theory that came to me some time after reading chapter 26 and is using something that was mentioned there.

Anyway in chapter 26 we learn that Inner Moka can
Spoiler for chapter 26, Season II:
I know it sounds a bit unbelievable, but it could be possible that the same development is occurring in Tsukune's case. I mean I mentioned before in Part I of my theory at Point 1.) that the Exorcist said , that Tsukune's Holy Lock is pretty much the same as Akasyhia Moka's "Sealed Rosario" , so if we connect it with the statement I mentioned before, it could be possible that the event's of this chapter ( chapter 6,Season II ) is the first proof of Tsukune's "vampire" personality ( which, as I mentioned in point 5.) is thanks to the Holy Lock and the Exorcist's actions ( explained in point 1.), 3.), and 4.) a part of Tsukune's consciousness, but is usually asleep and awakens when Tsukune is getting closer to death ( further evidence can be found in point5.) of this theory )

Anyway as I mentioned the events of chapter 6,Season II could be the proof that Tsukune's "alter ego" created from his vampire instincts emerging are slowly gaining a limited awareness of self and this means that Tsukune could be slowly getting closer to becoming a vampire, or rather a half vampire since till now Tsukune still hasn't been shown to gain any of the weaknesses that the "normal" vampires have been shown to posses.

I mean I could be over thinking things but we have further evidence that could indicate things going the way I mentioned before, I mean we could have gotten the evidence that after taking the recent developments into consideration could take a completely different meaning then what we thought before.

What I want to indicate is that in chapter 13 we could very well have a return of Tsukune's "other" personality.

I mean, before I used to think that the author just wanted to dramatize the scene and that was Tsukune's "usual" vampire form shown from Khaula's perspective, but now after taking into consideration the recent developments in the manga that where discussed before, it could be used as another example of Tsukune's "vampire personality" emerging and proof that this side of Tsukune has undergone major improvements ( with the way it seemed to go for the Rosario rather then attack Khaula, as if this part of Tsukune knew that it would be a no match against Khaula even if it went fully out )

This is the end of Part II of this theory, part III will cover further developments in Tsukune's lock and more evidence proving that the Headmaster is knowing exactly what he is doing, and that everything that happened to Tsukune up till now is going exactly as he planed. ( and hopefully a conclusion too, but I'm not sure if it wont cover as much space as this baby

EDIT: Since I'm getting quite sleepy I will post the rest of this tomorrow, sorry to anyone that waited for the conclusion of this essay ( Well, probably no one thinks as much about things as I do, so it's quite possible that I will be just ignored after this ( like usually, something else will come up and people on this board will just ignore what I write about ( since, it has also gotten quite ... long ) , but maybe I should have more confidence in myself and my capabilities ) )

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-01-02 at 18:14.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire