AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-11-05, 00:10   Link #6021
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeniselv View Post
is there a thread for thories and speculation a bout the series?
Here
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=74600
Old 2010-11-05, 00:49   Link #6022
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Am I the only one here seeing a possible Hyouka + Accel vs Aiwass vs Crowley fight in the future?
Old 2010-11-05, 01:15   Link #6023
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Am I the only one here seeing a possible Hyouka + Accel vs Aiwass vs Crowley fight in the future?
It would be... "interesting" .

But Hyouka really will need some boosts on her powers.

As for Crowley, not only he can be a more than place at the same time, he also is powerful...

Touma vs Crowly + Fiamma vs Crowley + Accelerator vs Crowley

..... and Hamazura vs Aleister?

I don't know, if the fuy managed to fight Mugino, 3 times, the guy will need a rival replacement asap.
Old 2010-11-05, 01:23   Link #6024
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

If Hamazura beats Crowley into the dust.....

Hell, he could be a hidden Level 5 for all I know...

As for Hyouka vs Aiwass.....she is really the only person in constant contact and opposition to that being....so whatever it does, she should know.
Old 2010-11-05, 02:13   Link #6025
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Nah, I doubt they would go down that route. Hamazura is suppose to be the 'normal' hero.

Plus the Perimeter List made that theory pretty much improbable.
Old 2010-11-05, 03:51   Link #6026
pikachuwei

i think accel vs Aiwass is more likely at this point... the fact that he "grasped" how Aiwass's powers worked in the latest vol hints heavily at a future fight. Also throughout the series Accel has made several comments about how superior aiwass was and how unbeatable he was, typical comments of a hero against his far more powerful foe. Plus all the "aeon" talk between them is just setting up for accel to surpass Aiwass. Hyouka also wont do as well against aiwass as accel, accel pretty much proved conclusively in the russian war that he is superior to FUZE.

I see Accel possibly backed up by hyouka taking on aiwass, with hyouka falling and then accel going 1v1 with aiwass.

touma and shiage team up to take out Aleister. The two ultimate bums vs the greatest mage of all time.

though really i would prefer a giant magical dukeout between aleister, fiamna, Ollerus, Laura, Vasilla, index, basically all the magical top tiers vs Crowley. They will fail to defeat aleister until touma and shiage destroy his horcruxes and then the level 0 duo finish him off once and for all... wait where have i heard that before XD
Old 2010-11-05, 04:04   Link #6027
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I have a slightly different approach.

Base on how everything is set up, Accelerator vs Aiwass seem to be a given.

ITEM takes on Aleister and his minions maybe even a Cyber-Kakine. Maybe Ollerus and Silvia vs Aleister, but I'm not holding my breath for this one.

Touma on the other hand... I want to see him fight Necessarius to destroy that other remote that Laura has. Plus I can't see Academy City falling under the English Church to be a good thing.
Old 2010-11-05, 04:18   Link #6028
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachuwei View Post
i think accel vs Aiwass is more likely at this point... the fact that he "grasped" how Aiwass's powers worked in the latest vol hints heavily at a future fight. Also throughout the series Accel has made several comments about how superior aiwass was and how unbeatable he was, typical comments of a hero against his far more powerful foe. Plus all the "aeon" talk between them is just setting up for accel to surpass Aiwass. Hyouka also wont do as well against aiwass as accel, accel pretty much proved conclusively in the russian war that he is superior to FUZE.

I see Accel possibly backed up by hyouka taking on aiwass, with hyouka falling and then accel going 1v1 with aiwass.

touma and shiage team up to take out Aleister. The two ultimate bums vs the greatest mage of all time.

though really i would prefer a giant magical dukeout between aleister, fiamna, Ollerus, Laura, Vasilla, index, basically all the magical top tiers vs Crowley. They will fail to defeat aleister until touma and shiage destroy his horcruxes and then the level 0 duo finish him off once and for all... wait where have i heard that before XD

Actually, Hyouka and Accelerator.....I don't know who's stronger....no definite proof. Hyouka fared better against Gabriel. Accelerator after going White Wings managed to tank the Eurasia annihilating shot of Fianma....

It is clear though that the human she's heavily implying in her warning to Aiwass is Accelerator.

You know what would be the best KO for Aleister? Vasilissa soaking up everything he throws at her like nothing, then finally she eats him. Literally....
Old 2010-11-05, 11:46   Link #6029
reaper with no name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
It would be... "interesting" .

But Hyouka really will need some boosts on her powers.

As for Crowley, not only he can be a more than place at the same time, he also is powerful...

Touma vs Crowly + Fiamma vs Crowley + Accelerator vs Crowley

..... and Hamazura vs Aleister?

I don't know, if the fuy managed to fight Mugino, 3 times, the guy will need a rival replacement asap.
The series is clearly heading towards an ending where Touma gains the power to punch out God if he wanted to, so unless a bigger baddie than Crowley shows up, Touma will probably deal with him all by himself.

Hamazura vs Aleister directly is unlikely. However, he has been a thorn in Crowley's side ever since he came onto the scene, and Aleister has tried to have him killed multiple times because he's a wild card.

Most likely, Hamazura is going to do something that will throw the plan off, and cause events that will lead to Crowley's defeat.
Old 2010-11-05, 11:53   Link #6030
tsunade666

Shiage isn't really a thorn on Crowley's plan. His just an anomaly that should be dead before but still leave. His not even worth Crowley's time so he leaves it to the others to dealt with him but maybe that would lead to Aleister's downfall. Shiage is love by god if you ask me with all the luck that guy can get in his battles.
Old 2010-11-05, 12:36   Link #6031
reaper with no name

He's a thorn in Crowley's side precisely because he is an anomaly. He hasn't taken a hammer to the plan yet, but Crowley obviously thinks he might, or else he wouldn't have tried to have him killed. When Aleister Crowley tries to have you killed, it means he considers you a problem to be solved.
Old 2010-11-05, 12:53   Link #6032
Miraluka
Banned

More than just good luck, the guy has showed he can be a chess master, not as big as Laura or Aleister, but his smartness has increased a lot since vol. 19.

As I said before it would be "interesting", now if one of the 3 male characters becomes a great genius as a chessmaster enough to rivalize Aleister while the others 2 become his pieces to take down his enemy.
Old 2010-11-05, 14:20   Link #6033
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Crowley is probably a pawn in aiwass's plan.
Old 2010-11-05, 16:12   Link #6034
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

well ppl seemed to have forgotten mikoto, shes a main too, probably later railgun and index storys wiltt interwine for good, after all mikoto having so many clones, and the mysterious full tuning are all part of aleisteir plan.

a wild quess of mine is that the mikoto we know migth not be the original.
Old 2010-11-05, 16:51   Link #6035
sinner0

Quote:
well ppl seemed to have forgotten mikoto, shes a main too, probably later railgun and index storys wiltt interwine for good, after all mikoto having so many clones, and the mysterious full tuning are all part of aleisteir plan.

a wild quess of mine is that the mikoto we know migth not be the original.
...okay, that guess is extremely wild . As for me, I want Mikoto to 'awaken' her power. Right now, she is weaker than most of the villians in the Toaru world . And...I know this sounds absurd but I really wish that Kazuma Kamachi (the author of the novel) to release volume 23, perhaps by Christmas ?
Old 2010-11-05, 16:54   Link #6036
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinner0 View Post
...okay, that guess is extremely wild . As for me, I want Mikoto to 'awaken' her power. Right now, she is weaker than most of the villians in the Toaru world . And...I know this sounds absurd but I really wish that Kazuma Kamachi (the author of the novel) to release volume 23, perhaps by Christmas ?
i think thats wilder, but hes supposed to give some announcement on december tough.
Old 2010-11-05, 16:55   Link #6037
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinner0 View Post
No, since her powers doesn't have any divine properties she doesn't have any chance to awaken like Nš1 and Nš2.

Quote:
i think thats wilder, but hes supposed to give some announcement on december tough.
Not Kamachi, but Haimura Kiyotaka, the artist in charge of Index's illustrations.
Old 2010-11-05, 18:15   Link #6038
faiz blaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
No, since her powers doesn't have any divine properties she doesn't have any chance to awaken like Nš1 and Nš2.
Didn't she awaken in the Railgun SS? I remember seeing her with wings and everything....
Old 2010-11-05, 18:41   Link #6039
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz blaster View Post
Didn't she awaken in the Railgun SS? I remember seeing her with wings and everything....
Before the railgun ss awakens her the index novels will
Old 2010-11-05, 19:02   Link #6040
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz blaster View Post
No, those are for dramatic effects only I'm afraid.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen