AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2013-06-27, 11:43   Link #3561
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
I think the only SR we'll really see in action are the ones that were featured already when the massacre began(Bambi, Buzzbee, Dude who Should've Killed Byakuya, etc). Or since Kubo seems to be aping the HM arc more and more, then probably the ones who got introduced in this chapter will be featured in the next battle before they get killed off...
i dont think so. i think we'll see all the shitritters fight. the lesser ones will go to people like hisagi and tetsuzaemon and omeada and they will be painful battles to read through

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulieXP View Post
Ah yes, because it's fun to watch whiners whine, yaay I knew there was a reason
so does that make it doubly fun to watch a whiner whine about whiners?
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-27, 11:45   Link #3562
Eragon
Still Alive

Annnd you fell for the troll -_- C'mon guys I expected better from you.
Old 2013-06-27, 11:49   Link #3563
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
i dont think so. i think we'll see all the shitritters fight. the lesser ones will go to people like hisagi and tetsuzaemon and omeada and they will be painful battles to read through

I think Kubo's setting up Hisagi for a powerup.

Otherwise, Omeada and Iba need to die. Seriously. They're not fan faves, but Hisagi is.

The last few chapters really are making this arc to be basically 'New Generation Takes over..."

Quote:
so does that make it doubly fun to watch a whiner whine about whiners?
I'm not trying to be a jerk...really, I'm not. But most of the posts on this thread are pretty negative towards Bleach. So I can't imagine why anyone who's still a fan wants to come on here where 90 percent of the posts are why Bleach sucks.

There's always Bleach Asylum. They'll praise Kubo if he draws a turd.
Old 2013-06-27, 12:03   Link #3564
Eragon
Still Alive

Guess we know why its an Asylum then.
Old 2013-06-27, 12:47   Link #3565
Casshern

^^
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-27, 13:50   Link #3566
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Old 2013-06-27, 15:27   Link #3567
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
I think Kubo's setting up Hisagi for a powerup.

The last few chapters really are making this arc to be basically 'New Generation Takes over..."

Please don't tell me they are killing Ukitake.... Sure, he has been useless since the arrancar arc but he... He is kind of likable.
Mad Pierrot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-27, 15:31   Link #3568
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
Please don't tell me they are killing Ukitake.... Sure, he has been useless since the arrancar arc but he... He is kind of likable.
Who the hell knows anymore....though a year ago, I would've pegged him to be one of the first to get shot...not Chojiro or Kira.

But if he goes, then Kyoraku has to go to. Be too sad just to have one of the duo left.
Old 2013-06-27, 16:09   Link #3569
Lunarskylar

i love kubo's retcons. how he goes back and finds random things in the story to tie it to the future chapters, like zangetsu's blood and shadow abilities

So since the king is about to die, does that mean yama actually kicked his ass so hard 1000 years ago that be had to recharge his power for 1000 years to eliminate him, then die? if so, yeyey yamamato!
Old 2013-06-28, 01:34   Link #3570
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Because Bleach is the GREATEST SERIES EVER AND KUBO IS THE MANGA GOD

/sarcasm

That's fine if you still like Bleach, but....most of us don't. So, stop trolling and just well..deal with it.
Quote:
I'm not trying to be a jerk...really, I'm not. But most of the posts on this thread are pretty negative towards Bleach. So I can't imagine why anyone who's still a fan wants to come on here where 90 percent of the posts are why Bleach sucks.

There's always Bleach Asylum. They'll praise Kubo if he draws a turd.
I'm wondering if you didn't drop the "/sarcasm" line too soon. If you don't like Bleach, why are you still here, if not to troll?
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 01:37   Link #3571
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
I'm wondering if you didn't drop the "/sarcasm" line too soon. If you don't like Bleach, why are you still here, if not to troll?
believe it or not there are things to like about bleach even though the story is horrible. i for one, will always like the artwork and most of the characters regardless of how illogical and contradictory the story gets
Old 2013-06-28, 05:18   Link #3572
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:
My Game of Thrones/Red Wedding prediction becomes truer with every chapter....
Spoiler for comparison of GOT to bleach and future plot line >:):

But who, are you the proud lord said, that I must bow so low.
Only a cat of a different coat, that's all the truth I know.

In coat of red or coat of gold, a lion still has claws.
And mine are long, and sharp my lord, as long and sharp as yours.

Tyrion Lannister FTW

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Chiisai Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 07:53   Link #3573
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Now that I think about it Inoue could easily restore Kyoraku's eye but I guess having a cool eyepatch is better.
Old 2013-06-28, 08:07   Link #3574
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
Annnd you fell for the troll -_- C'mon guys I expected better from you.
nah. in order to fall for a troll you have to pay the toll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
Guess we know why its an Asylum then.
lol! something that makes sense about bleach for once

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
Now that I think about it Inoue could easily restore Kyoraku's eye but I guess having a cool eyepatch is better.
he's following standard nonsensical behavior from the captain commander. better yet, he should have mayuri build him a bionic eye!
Old 2013-06-28, 12:11   Link #3575
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

So yeah can anyone sell me on the difference between the sternritter and the past espada? Same cookie cutter characters.
Old 2013-06-28, 13:46   Link #3576
itachi-san314

^the espada were better.. but if you want to get into it they're both just a rehash of the shinigami from the SS arc as well. Here's a cluster of ranked people in the way of ichigo and the current good guy's objective. now here's a new objective and a new cluster of ranked people. now here's no objective and a new cluster of ranked people. now here's a bunch of blank backgrounds and aizen/byakuya faces. now here's a bunch of blank pages you brainwashed zombies keep reading forever... ~aizen, writer of bleach
Old 2013-06-28, 14:05   Link #3577
saravis

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
^the espada were better.. but if you want to get into it they're both just a rehash of the shinigami from the SS arc as well. Here's a cluster of ranked people in the way of ichigo and the current good guy's objective. now here's a new objective and a new cluster of ranked people. now here's no objective and a new cluster of ranked people. now here's a bunch of blank backgrounds and aizen/byakuya faces. now here's a bunch of blank pages you brainwashed zombies keep reading forever... ~aizen, writer of bleach
Well I wouldn't call the Espada better just yet. Did we even get names with the faces when the Espada were first shown? I can't remember. The Espada were really just there to give the various characters something to fight. Most of them served no other purpose. Hell we didn't even get to see Yammy's fight. They were a ton of wasted potential. So we'll see what KT decides to do with the Shitters, though they'll likely fall victim to the same issue; padding.
Old 2013-06-28, 14:05   Link #3578
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs
Guys, nearly ALL manga have a cast of archetypical characters, and Bleach is no different. You got the reckless guy, the calm and collected guy, the flamboyant guy, the very special guy, the chick with the big boobs, there’s a lot of them, and the only way to really give someone a special, unique character is give them a lot of screen time and story arcs to develop them, which is not possible when you got 20+ new villains.
Old 2013-06-28, 16:05   Link #3579
Langus
Optimus Prime

Seeing as it's obvious we're going to have another SS/Quincy battle on the way, I understand why it was necessary for Kubo to introduce this new group of archetypal bad guys.

That being said, another set of underdeveloped bad guys is exactly what this series didn't need. The upcoming battle will be exactly like the espada/captain & vice captain battles we had in the previous arc. And the Nakama/SS battles that took place before that. Nothing new, nothing inventive. Just another arc of battles no one cares about to slog through before we see the end of this slowly dying beast.
Old 2013-06-28, 17:19   Link #3580
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangs View Post
Guys, nearly ALL manga have a cast of archetypical characters, and Bleach is no different. You got the reckless guy, the calm and collected guy, the flamboyant guy, the very special guy, the chick with the big boobs, there’s a lot of them, and the only way to really give someone a special, unique character is give them a lot of screen time and story arcs to develop them, which is not possible when you got 20+ new villains.
Aizen Junior--I mean D is probably the reckless or tricky guy. I wonder if there is one uncontrollable like Grimmjow or Nnoitra (Did I even write the names correctly?)

Tags
bleach, chapter