AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-03-11, 12:05   Link #8601
larethian

B-T is down because of a software issue not related to the quake. It's being fixed right now and quoting our chief 2nd in command, it's expected to be down for another day.
Old 2011-03-11, 12:13   Link #8602
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Wondered how you knew about that, then I checked the Rally point. Silly me.

Well, back to working on IS and Shana...
Old 2011-03-11, 12:36   Link #8603
larethian

well, there is always msn :P

Spoiler:
Old 2011-03-11, 12:38   Link #8604
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Not like I used it for the past 1 year. Won't go there unless someone tells me to. :|
Old 2011-03-11, 14:56   Link #8605
pampz21
ShipCore

any news for New Testament!

Common spoil me!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2011-03-11, 15:12   Link #8606
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
any news for New Testament!

Common spoil me!
their are spoilers in the previous page but like someone said because of the crisis in japan they wont come for a while. Which is inconvenient cuz novels just came into sale yesterday
Old 2011-03-11, 16:08   Link #8607
Inept Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
Saw the aftermath on the news it pretty bad ... hope and pray that casualties are at minimum (Sendai was devastated )

Yup B-t is down can't access it .....
Indeed. I dread to think what it must be like for everyone over there. I just hope things don't get any worse...

Baka-Tsuki appears to be working.
Old 2011-03-11, 16:16   Link #8608
Sandinwater

Yup, Baka-Tsuki is back up.
Old 2011-03-11, 17:01   Link #8609
Karna
just some guy

Poor Japan. I hear that a ton of people are missing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TouMAN View Post
Epilogue: The small banquet and the inviting dark clouds

And so, the three of them gathered.

They still hadn’t averted the danger yet. As they came to that conclusion, Hamazura took Fremea Seivelun out of the giant safe. To be specific, Accelerator used his power and forcibly destroyed the door.

At first, Fremea panicked at the sight of the door being broken open, but she relaxed when she saw Hamazura’s face. He intended to refrain himself from embracing her, but after seeing Fremea’s figure that looked like she was going to collapse at any moment, and hearing her tearful voice, Hamazura hugged her without a second thought.

“Sorry for being sudden, but what’s going on here?”

The one who asked this was Kamijou.

Accelerator, who was sporting a modernistic cane raised his eyebrows and asked back in an irritated tone,

“Didn’t you come here because you got hold of the situation?”

“It’s been a while since I last returned to Academy City. Things were a bit noisy so I just decided to take a look.”

Tsk. The first ranked esper clicked his tongue.

His rank was wrong, and there was also reconfirmation. Kamijou didn’t seem to notice his feelings.

Hamazura answered in his place.

Kamijou's expression became clouded as he heard the details of what was happening.

In contrast, Hamazura showed more or less of an interest in Kamijou’s right hand. He turned his eyes towards it.

“Anyways, about that right hand. It cancels other people’s abilities?”

“Oh right. Because you’re a Level 0 like me, you wouldn’t know from just our encounter.”

Accelerator interrupted them.

“In this kind of situation, you showed up. While we know of science’s darkness in our own way, you’ve been moving around the ‘deep’ parts of the world. Just what are you holding in yourself? Why did you return to Academy City at this time? Is there anything related to this incident?”

“…I think that the ‘new student’ who attacked you guys this time around and their movements have a connection with the preparation time.”

“Preparations?”

Ok ..where can I get more of this stuff ?

Is that all there was for the epilogue?
Old 2011-03-11, 18:00   Link #8610
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Is Kamachi alright?
Old 2011-03-11, 18:32   Link #8611
Inept Forum User

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Is Kamachi alright?
I'd like to know this as well. If he's dead, then the series might be done for.
Old 2011-03-11, 18:34   Link #8612
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inept Forum User View Post
Might? More like will
Old 2011-03-11, 18:38   Link #8613
NightGale

Quote:
You shouldn´t write him off like that... while i do understand that what we actually care about him is his novel, in cases like this you should first be hoping/glad that above else him and his family come out unharmed...
Old 2011-03-11, 18:41   Link #8614
Inept Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightGale View Post
You shouldn´t write him off like that... while i do understand that what we actually care about him is his novel, in cases like this you should first be hoping/glad that above else him and his family come out unharmed...
Indeed, that is what should be hoped first and that is what I hope.
Old 2011-03-11, 18:50   Link #8615
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
To tell u the truth, I don't really give a damn about this series since a scum like Accel and the trash like Hamazura became the main leads. They used to be villains before and back then they're the most pathetic characters out of all the casts in this series imo. They have such fraudience excuses like "their life suck" while Hamazura should be able to live just fine if not involving himself with the garbage Skill-out, Accel shouldn't accept Level 6 Shift project in the first place etc.
ANd heck, they became quite popular. While other minor villains are all killed off like trash by them. I don't understand humans.
Old 2011-03-11, 18:53   Link #8616
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
To tell u the truth, I don't really give a damn about this series since a scum like Accel and the trash like Hamazura became the main leads. They used to be villains before and back then they're the most pathetic characters out of all the casts in this series imo. They have such fraudience excuses like "their life suck" while Hamazura should be able to live just fine if not involving himself with the garbage Skill-out, Accel shouldn't accept Level 6 Shift project in the first place etc.
ANd heck, they became quite popular. While other minor villains are all killed off like trash by them. I don't understand humans.
Dude WTF is wrong with u!
Old 2011-03-11, 18:57   Link #8617
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:

While I could ask why you're even bothering to post here if you don't give a damn about the series, I'll ignore that.

The point of making Accel and Hamazura lead characters is redemption. Despite the fact that they did horrible things for reasons that may not be that good, they decided to make a change in their lives and they did. That's something worthy of respect.

But in any case, I know you're a troll, so answering is pointless, really.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Old 2011-03-11, 19:18   Link #8618
Sandinwater

Quote:
I understand what you mean about Accel and Hamazura, I mean I don't like them being main leads either...But nothing's gonna change and nothing can change it and if you hate the series so much, when did you ever think we wanted to hear about it??? I mean hey if you don't like you don't like no one is gonna tell you that you have to, plus the novel hasn't been translated yet so you really don't know for sure.
Old 2011-03-11, 19:20   Link #8619
Karna
just some guy

does Kamachi have a twitter or facebook page?
Old 2011-03-11, 19:22   Link #8620
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Has anyone checked haimuras or kazumas twitter? On a side note one piece mangaka is ok
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen